Family Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone is eager." Sameer said, as he looked over his mother's naked body, "But not today."

"What? After all that teasing, you get me to finally agree and then say no." Veena said, sitting up to look at her son, angry at the rejection.

Sameer hugged his mother and pulled her back to lie on his chest, running his hands over her body until he felt the tension leave her body.

"I said not today." He explained, "This is something special and I want the first time to be special. Tomorrow we are going to the wedding, the bride will not be only one who will be having her first time."

Veena, looked up at her son's face. Her eyes filled with love at her son's consideration.

"Think of yourself as a bride also, and tomorrow night will be yours, our, first night. This room will be our wedding suite." Sameer continued, watching the anticipation in his mother's face. "So, why don't we rest up today, because tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

"Oh, Sameer. I love you." Veena said, kissing her son to show her love. She was rewarded by a small lurch in her son's cock as she kissed him.

"I love you too." Sameer replied.

The two of them once again lapsed into a silence as they thought about what was to come the next day. As they snuggled closer with Veena's body half over her son's. Sameer's leg between her thighs touching against his mother's crotch. Veena start to subtly grind her crotch against her son's thigh.

"Veena, stop." Sameer said, his hand grabbing her ass to slow her movement.

Veena pouted at her son but did not push it further. As their bodies and ardour cooled down, Veena's mind once again drifted towards her daughter.

"Do you think Mina, is the one who Maria was referring to when she said that she wanted to be away from someone?" she asked.

Sameer was stunned by his mother's question.

"What? Why would you think that?" he asked.

"Well, Maria said that she needed to get away from the people she was around to truly know her feelings. The only one I could think of was Mina. She is always around, the three of you have been friends for ever. Can't think of anyone else that she could not have distanced herself from while staying in Karachi." Veena said.

Sameer considered her words, and couldn't argue with her logic. Of course, he knew that it wasn't Mina but their mother who Maria wanted distance from.

"Hmm...can't argue with your logic. But that is a leap. I don't think I would have missed the signs." He said, "Why did you think of Mina?"

Veena fell silent as she considered her next words carefully, if Maria was truly interested in Mina, she wanted her to express her feelings, she wanted her daughter to be happy. But she was afraid of how this would impact Sameer's friendship with Mina.

"I think Mina, may also be interested in girls." Said Veena, tentatively.

"Why would you think that?" asked Sameer.

"Think about it. She is gorgeous, smart, and fun. Everything that would attract a man, but according to you she has never dated, apparently, she has never shown any interest in any guy. I think if Maria were to ask, she would be pleasantly surprised at Mina's answer." Veena said.

Once again, he could not argue with his mom's logic, and if he did not already know the truth, he would have agreed with her. To keep her away from the scent he decided to probe further.

"Okay, all compelling points. But what makes you so sure?" asked Sameer.

Veena took a deep breath this was the moment; she did not want to hurt her son's friendship but she also did not want her daughter to suffer. Deciding she moved forward.

"Because she has flirted with me and indicated that she wants me...sexually." Veena said, staring into her son's face to see his reaction.

Once again Sameer was stunned by his mother's confession. At the same time unbidden came the image of his mother and Mina, in bed, naked, entwined in each other's arms. He felt blood flow into his cock at the mental image. Shaking his head he considered his response, he had broken off friendships in the past for this very reason, could he do the same to Mina.

Trying to buy some time he asked, "What did she do, exactly, to make you think that?"

"The last few times we have met, I noticed her looking at me differently, almost like a man. But last time it was like she was undressing me with her eyes. When I caught her, she didn't look away; in fact, she doubled down looking over my body until her eyes settled on my crotch. Then she looked me in the eyes and ran her tongue over her lips." Veena said, as she recalled the interaction, she once again felt the same excitement that she had felt the other day.

Sameer sat with his mouth open.

Mina was gay, he thought, how did I miss it.

Then he got a little angry with Mina. Why didn't she tell me? He wondered, we are best friends, I tell her everything.

A small voice in the back of his mind went. Is that true? You didn't tell her about mom and sis. She probably was embarrassed to tell you.

"What did you do?" he asked, fumbling to keep the conversation going.

"Do? Nothing I just walked away." Veena said, but could not keep her face from flushing a little. Which Sameer immediately noticed.

"How did it make you feel, Veena?" he asked.

Veena considered her son's question, she considered not answering but the intense look on her son's face and her own blushing body made it hard to hide her excitement.

"It was...enjoyable. It was nice to have someone, anyone show interest in me as a sexual being." She admitted.

Sameer smiled at his mom's confession.

"Hi, there is nothing wrong with it." He assured her, already picturing his mother and sister in bed with him. Veena noticed his cock get a little harder.

Looking him in the face she asked, "Do you find the idea of me with another woman exciting?"

Now that the question was out there Sameer decided to be as open as possible.

"Of course, I do. Everyman's fantasies include watching a lesbian encounter or even better a ménage-e-trois." He said.

"Menage-e-trois?" Veena asked.

"You know. A threesome. Two women and one man." Sameer explained.

Veena took in a quick breath, the idea of sharing a man with another woman was intriguing, but being with another woman was a completely different thing.

"I can see the appeal." Veena said, her body once again rubbing against Sameer, who did not fail to notice the change but did nothing to stop her.

"What about with just another woman?" he asked.

Once again Veena considered lying but choose not to. "Mmmm...its intriguing but what would we do." She asked.

"Well, we have been doing pretty well with just our fingers and mouth." Sameer remined her.

Veena blushed at the reminder. "Yeah, but to...another woman..." She tried to explain.

"You have tasted yourself plenty of time. And liked it. What would be wrong with another woman?" Sameer asked.

He noticed a faraway look pass over her face, as she unconsciously licked her lips. Her bodies movements becoming more pronounced. Her aroused nipple pushing into his side.

"You like the idea, don't you?" He whispered in her ear.

"No. I don't." Veena denied his observation.

"You might say so, but your body is saying something completely different." He replied.

Looking down Veena saw the aroused state of her body, and blushed even more, but did not stop the movements of her hips, rubbing her crotch against her son's thigh.

"I think it's hot, and if you want to explore this further, I would be happy to help you." Sameer said.

Veena stopped moving at her son's words. Looking up at him with anger she spat out, "What do you think I am? A slut? Who would jump in bed with anyone?"

Once again Sameer hugged his mother to him, running his hands over her until her felt the tension leave her body.

"I don't think any such thing. And you know it. I think you are a beautiful and sexy woman, who has denied her sexuality for too long. I want you to experience everything that would give you pleasure and happiness. I don't mind if you are with another woman, or a man, because I know that in the end you will always come back to me. But I will also never forgive myself if I became the reason for you on missing out experiences that you desire. I will not be dad." He explained in a soothing voice.

Veena felt like her heart would almost explode at her son's words, the sincerity, love, and trust in his voice took her breath away. She felt a tear role down her cheek at her son's words. Sameer wiped his mother's tear away and kissed her on the lips.

"Now let's get some sleep, we have big day ahead of us." He said with smirk.

Veena returned her son's smirk with a sexy grin of her own.

"Tomorrow you will need to entertain yourself alone, it going to take me a while in the parlour." She said.

"How long can it take to have your hair done" Sameer grumbled.

"Not just my hair. If I am going to be your bride tomorrow, I intend to prepare like one." Veena replied.

Sameer got her meaning and whistled softly in appreciation, "I can't wait." He said.

"Just be careful around Maria, I don't want her to know." She warned him.

"I will make sure not to do anything to arouse her suspicion." Sameer said. He already planned to spend the time his mother was in the parlour with his sister and tell her everything.

"Good." Veena said.

The two of them settled down, with Sameer hugging his mother from behind, one hand on her breast and his cock against her ass cheeks. Pulling a sheet over them they both fell asleep. The next day was going to be big for them.