Family Love Ch. 10

Story Info
New Horizons.
4.2k words
4.65
23.3k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veena slowly came to consciousness, she could feel her son, Sameer's, body spooned up behind her, his hand resting on her waist as he slept. She smiled as she remembered their love making from previous night. She feel some stiffness in her muscles from all the positions Sameer had encouraged her to contort her body as he made her come over and over.

Gently removing the hand from her waist, she tip toed off the bed, let her son continue to sleep, getting up from the bed she went into the bathroom, after freshening up she stepped out of the bathroom to find Sameer still sleeping on his back. Bending down she picked up her panties and put them on, along with one of her son's t-shirts.

The day was only starting she could see the lightness behind the curtains, but it was too early for the sun to be fully up. Pulling aside the curtains, she gasped at the view that was laid out in front of her. In front of her the valley rolled out, their cabin was set just at the edge of the property, the small balcony outside the windows appeared to hand over the edge.

Pulling the windows aside Veena drank in the view, the early light bathing the valley in its light, the sky a incredible blue and clear that she could see miles away. As the light filled the room, she could hear Sameer waking up. Without looking back, she called out to her son.

"Sameer, come and check out this view." She said.

Sameer got out of bed and walked up behind his mother, looking over her shoulder he looked out on the view in front.

"Wow, this is some view." He said.

"I thought that this place would not live up to its reputation. But I am pleasantly surprised." Veena said.

"I agree, when you talked about it, I thought that the stories were a little too good to be true." Sameer said.

Wrapping his hands around his mother's waist, Sameer hugged her from behind, as mother and son enjoyed the view. Sameer could feel the warmth of his mother's body as he hugged her, and it had the unsurprising effect of pumping blood into his cock as it stiffened, pushing into Veena's ass crack. Veena felt the her son's cock harden against her ass and pushed backed subtly to increase the pressure against her ass.

"Ummm..." Sameer groaned, his hands finding there way under his mother's shirt and running over the soft flesh on her stomach.

"Mmmm...that feels nice." Veena said.

Sameer's raised his right hand under the shirt and cupped her bra less tits, squeezing it in his hand, his cock flared, pulsing inside the valley of her ass crack.

Veena glanced over her shoulder and smiled, flashing her white teeth. "Still want more?"

Sameer sighed while he slid his other hand up inside her shirt and squeezed both her tits, "Never." He said.

Veena giggled and turned around to face Sameer, which forced his hands out from under her shirt. She reached down and grabbed hold of his stiff cock before rubbing her thumb in a slow circle over his swollen cock head.

"I like that." She said.

Sameer slid his hands around to her ass and squeezed while he gazed into her. Veena perched on her tiptoes and softly kissed him on the lips. Sameer's cock flared in her hand and he squeezed her ass cheeks, squeezing her bare skin. Veena kissed his again, this time parting her lips and their tongues darted together. As their bodies came together Sameer pushed Veena up against the glass window. Sameer dropped to his knees and pulled off Veena's panties. Burying his face in her sopping pussy he kissed her on her lower lips.

"Oh god." Veena moaned, as her son ran the tip of his tongue along her slit, her hands on his head.

Sameer savored the taste of his mother's pussy, her moans music to his ears, cupping her ass in his hands he pulled her pussy towards his mouth thrusting his tongue inside her pussy. His mother's nectar coated his tongue and he moaned at the taste, the vibrations from his moan running through his mother's body.

"Ohhh! Yes, yes, eat me..." Veena urged her son, her fingers entwinning in his hair.

Hearing his mother's moans Sameer redoubled his efforts eating her out with gusto, grabbing her right thigh her draped her leg over his shoulder giving him better access to her leaking pussy. Veena rode the waves of pleasure that rose from her pussy as her son ate her out with gusto. She felt the first tremors of her orgasm, her fingers tightened in Sameer's hair. Sameer too noticed the change in his mother's reaction and redoubled his efforts to speed up her orgasm.

"Oh god, yes Sameer, more, more, I am about to cummmm..." Veena cried out as her orgasm started to crest.

Sameer drank in his mother's release, his cock hard as iron. He sucked, licked and tongued his mother's tasty slit until her he had her ass squirming all over the couch. He pulled her cunt lips apart with his thumbs and ate her juicy twat out for all it was worth, licking and sucking at her clit-bud until she was whimpering in ecstasy.

Veena came in her son's mouth, squealing and squirming as he sucked her clit deep into his mouth, vibrating the throbbing little nubbin with his tongue until her cries subsided and she felt her body almost collapse, Sameer lowered her right leg back on the floor as she leaned against the glass trying to recover from her orgasm. Sameer gave his mother's pussy one last deep open-mouthed kiss and stood up, my cock resting against her glistening thigh.

"Mmmmmmm! God, Sameer, that was wonderful!" Veena panted.

Reaching down, Sameer pulled up the t-shirt and took it off his mother's sweaty body. Veena's eyes were still dreamy in post orgasmic bliss, she barely noticed the t-shirt being taken off her body. Sameer looked at his mother's perfect, tight body and with a growl grabbed her by the hips and raised her up. Veena's legs wrapped around her son as he positioned his cock at her pussy and lowered her down on to his cock.

"Oh god, Sameer! You feel so good inside me." Veena moaned, her pussy still sensitive from her recent orgasm, but she could never get enough of her son's cock.

"Your pussy feels amazing wrapped around me, Veena." Sameer grunted as he thrust into his mother.

Veena wrapped her hands around Sameer necks as he fucked her against the glass, she had a fleeting thought that anyone could see her naked body through the glass, but it was lost in the ecstasy of having her pussy being pounded by her son. Resting their foreheads together they looked at each other, their love and lust reflected in each other eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes, more..." Veena grunted each time Sameer speared into her.

"Oh god, your pussy is incredible." Sameer replied as he focused on the feeling of his mother's pussy squeezing around every inch of his cock.

Veena listened to the lewd sounds made by her son's cock pistoned in and out of her wet pussy, the illicit nature of their coupling heightened her pleasure, the force of her son's thrusts sent ripples through out her body, her nipples ached to be sucked and bitten. Grabbing Sameer's head, she guided his lips to her breasts. Sameer latched onto his mother's breast, his mouth moving from left to right as his tongue lathered her aroused, rubbery nipples with his saliva.

"Yes, like that, suck my breasts!!!" Veena encouraged her son.

Hearing the words of wanton encouragement made Sameer's own blood to pump faster. With a growl he started thrusting harder, wrapping his an arm around her lower back he pulled her off the window and carried her towards the bed. Pulling out of his mother he threw her on the bed.

"What..." Veena moaned in disappointment at suddenly finding her pussy empty.

"I am not done with you." Sameer growled, grabbing his mother by the hips he turned her around till she was on all fours and thrust back into her.

"Ahh...oh, Sameer." Veena moaned.

Grabbing his mother's hair Sameer pulled her up till she was on her knees, "Yes, beg for me to fuck you." He growled.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, pound my pussy." Veena moaned in arousal.

Sameer growled at the slutty spilling out of his mother's mouth and sped up his thrusts.

"Ah, ah, mmm, yes." Veena moaned.

Letting go of is mother's hair he let her fall forward as he grabbed her by the hips and started to pound into her with long, hard strokes. Every time he bottomed out inside his mother's pussy, Veena would wail in pleasure, he could feel his own orgasm approaching as he felt the familiar tightening in his balls, plunging his hand into his mother's crotch he found her clit and started to rub it aggressively as he sped up his strokes.

"Oh Godddddd! Just like that. Sameer I am going to come so hard." Veena wailed.

"Yes, come for me." Sameer growled, pinching Veena's clit.

"Aghhhhh!!!" Veena screamed, her entire body looking up as he orgasmed on her son's cock.

"Ahhhh! Take it." Sameer joined his mother as he started to shoot his load into her vice like pussy.

Veena's entire body started shaking, Sameer pushed wrapped himself around his mother holding onto her vibrating body as she thrashed in orgasm shooting deep inside her. After what felt like minutes Veena stopped shaking but her body continued to shudder from time to time.

Sameer lay spooned behind his mother, his stiff cock still inside her pulsing pussy as he gently brushed her skin, his hands once again finding its way between his mother's thighs and her still sensitive clit.

"There, there. That was amazing, I can never get enough of seeing you come like that." Sameer whispered in her ear, even as his fingers started manipulating her clit again.

"Sameer, so sensitive...please..." Veena protested, but her body reacted to her son's finger.

Veena hips start to undulate as she humped back against her son's body, his cock pumping in and out of her in and out of her in shallow, gentle strokes.

"You can, you know you can. You are capable of so much more pleasure. You body is amazing." Sameer murmured in her ear as he started to thrust in his mother again.

Veena could feel another orgasm approaching as her son's cock throbbed inside her before she was ready, she felt her orgasm crash over her, blotting out everything in her mind.

"Ah, ah. I am coming again." Veena moaned.

"Yes, come for me." Sameer said as he kept stroking through his mother's orgasm.

Veena felt the orgasm roll through her body even as her son continued to fuck her, his hand vigorously massaging her clit and to her own surprise she could feel another orgasm approaching. She had no idea she was multi orgasmic but now that she was on the precipe she wanted to explore this.

Sameer too could sense his mother approaching another orgasm, his eyes widened in surprise, then a grin split his face.

"Mmm...lets see how many orgasms you have in you." Sameer said as he increased the force of his thrusts.

"Sameer, I don't think I can take more." Veena wailed as another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Yes, you can. You are an incredibly sexy and passionate woman, its time to see just what your body could do." Sameer said soothingly.

Veena listened to her son's words of encouragement and felt a strange pride warm her heart. Now that it was out in the open, she admitted to herself that she too wanted to know how much her body could take. Grabbing her own breasts, she started to squeeze them and pull on her own nipples.

Sameer twisted their bodies again until he was above his mother grabbing her thighs he opened her up and started to plow into her, after his last orgasm he knew it would take a little longer for him to cum, looking down at his mother he saw her stimulating her own breasts, grabbing one of her hands he brought it down to her crotch. Understanding what her son wanted Veena started to rub her own clit.

"Oh yes, yes...more...more...unh..." Veena moaned.

Sameer locked eyes with his mother, every time he bottomed out the force of his thrusts caused her flesh to ripple, watching the wide smile on his mother's face as she rubbed her own clit, her eyes hooded with pleasure sent a new thrill through out his body. His own orgasm started to build even as he watched his mother roll through one orgasm after another, her fingers never leaving her clit, their bodies were covered in sweat but neither one of them cared as they rutted.

"I am going to come." Sameer said.

"Yes, fill me, fill me, my love." Veena screamed.

Sameer started shooting into his mother, Veena went into another shuddering orgasm as she felt her son's hot cum start to fill her own pussy. Sameer continued thrust into his mother even as he unloaded his sperm into her, Veena own orgasm only seemed to be prolonged by his continuing thrusts.

Finally, both mother and son stopped cumming and Sameer collapsed on top of his mother, who wrapped him up in her arms. His softened cock still buried inside her.

"Wow." Sameer said.

Veena giggled at the wonder in her son's voice. Feeling deliciously satisfied, her body nearly boneless.

"I didn't know I could do that." Veena said.

"I keep telling. You are the most sexual person I have ever been with. Every thing we do seems to turn you on." Sameer said.

"I know, and it's fine when we are here, what happens when we go back? or when you leave for college? what if I can't dial it back?" Veena said.

Rolling over he brought his mother on top of himself, Veena put her hands on his chest, pushing back she looked down at her son. Her arms pushing her breasts together to create a delicious visual for Sameer.

"Do you want to dial it back." Sameer said.

Veena thought about her answer, exploring her own feeling about what was happening to her.

Shaking her head, "No. I won't go back to how things were." She said.

"Good." Sameer said, placing his hands on her hips.

"But how what will I do after you are gone?" Veena asked.

Squeezing his mother's ass, Sameer said "I guess we will have to find someone to keep you satisfied."

"Sameer, I told you that I am not interested in any other man." Veena said.

"I keep telling you, who said anything about a man." Sameer replied.

At her son's words, the image of Mina and Zainab came unbidden to her mind, causing her to blush.

"I don't know, I have never..." Veena started to speak.

Before she could talk herself out of it, Sameer interrupted his mother, "Then it's a good thing that we have a willing prospect at hand." He said.

"Why are you so insistent on me being with a woman?" Veena asked.

"Because you want to be with one." Sameer said.

"And don't even try to deny it." As he saw her start to say something.

"Every time I mention it you get aroused. Just now, I could feel your pussy squeeze when I mentioned Zainab. I want you to enjoy all the pleasures your body can give and receive." His hand caressed his mother's body.

Veena tried to deny her son's words but could not. Ever since the idea of being with a woman had entered her mind, she had been unable to shake it. Sameer's words only enflamed something that was already there and now it was coming to the fore.

"Are you sure that you are not just saying it to get a threesome with Zainab?" Veena said.

"I wouldn't mind it at all, but only if you were okay with it. I am more than happy to limit myself to you, just as you are open to only being with me." Sameer said, "But I also think it would be unfair to both of us."

Veena thought about her son's word, it was strange situation to be in, here she was sitting naked on her equally son's nude body, while his hands caressed her, talking about being sexually involved with other people, well other women, for her even the idea of being with another man was off putting, but another woman. But if she wanted to keep that door open for herself, she could not deny her son the same.

Her decision made, Veena felt a flush through out her body, the idea of being with a woman no longer a titillating fantasy, but a real possibility made her nipples harden even more and her pussy to get wet. Sameer grinned as he saw his mother's reaction, he could feel her pussy get wetter and squeeze around his semi hard cock.

"What if Zainab makes no approach, and you are misreading her interest?" Veena asked.

"I am not, but if I am there will be others." Sameer said, confidently.

"Who? Mina?" Veena asked.

"No, not Mina. But if that is something you want to explore, I won't stop you." Sameer said.

"No. It could ruin your friendship. Then who?" Veena asked. Her excitement rising at the prospect of finding out who her son had picked as a possible female lover for her.

"I can't say anything, not until I am sure that it will be received positively." Sameer said.

"Come on Sameer! Just a hint." Veena pouted.

"For someone who was so reluctant a few minutes ago, you are pretty eager." Sameer said, pinching his mother's hard nipples.

"Umm...that feels good." Veena said, her pussy involuntarily squeezing her son's cock.

"That feels good. I love the way your pussy squeezes me." Sameer said.

"Do you think you can go again?" Veena asked shyly.

Sameer looked up at his mother, the lust on her face in contrast to the shyness in her voice and he immediately felt himself getting hard again.

"Sure, but this time you will have to do the hard work." He said, folding his hands behind his head.

Veena put her hands on her son's chest and rocked back, her ass cushioned against his balls. His cockhead was buried in her cunt hole, smoldering there like a burning ember. Not riding him yet, she exercised her cunt muscles. The inner rings fluttered and rippled as they ran up his cock.

Sameer moaned as his mother's pussy rippled across him.

Veena began to rise and fall on her son's cock, her pussy lips pulling on his cock as she pulled up, and his cock, came out glistening from her creamy pussy. The friction was intense. Veena breathing started to get heavy, her breasts jiggled every time her son's cock bottomed inside her pussy.

Sameer watched as his mother impaled herself, again and again, on his cock, her hair swinging wildly across her face. Reaching up he pushed the hair away from her face so that he could see her wanton expression. He placed on hand on her right cheek, Veena turned her face to kiss her palm. Sameer ran his thumb over his mother's pout lip and then pushed it into her mouth. Watching his mother sucking on his thumb like it was cock while twisting on his real cock impaled in her pussy, caused Sameer to moan loudly.

"Oh, Mom!" Sameer panted, "It feels so good."

Pulling her lips off his thumb Veena smiled at her son, "I know, darling. God, how I know! I love it, Sameer! I love to feel your cock in my pussy... fucking me!"

Drawing her knees up, Veena lifted and lowered her pussy, fucking her son, holding her tits in both hands. Her face a wanton expression that showed her pleasure. Sameer watched his mother's cunt fuck up and down on his cock, his tongue licking at his lips. He held is hips in place, with effort, as bis mother's pussy plunged down. Veena lifted her crotch just high enough to ensure that her son's swollen cock head remained inside her pussy. She burbled with excitement, her eyes opening and closing as the pleasure grew.

"More! More!" she hissed.

Finally loosing control, Sameer started to fuck up into his mother, the moist slaps loud in the roam. He watched her tits jiggle from the force, and Veena released them so he could watch.

"Let me," she moaned. She placed her hands on each side of his head, and began to bounce her cunt up and down his cock. Sameer lay rigid, watching his mother's tits swing above his face, then looking down to her cunt fucking up and down on his cock.

"Fuck me, Mom!" Sameer grunted. "You have such a hot, wet pussy, Mom!"

"Yes, I do," Veena gurgled. "And it's all yours."

Veena held her ass up and let her son bang up and down, fucking her swiftly, jiggling the tight cheeks of her ass.

12