Family Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, fuck me that way!"

Sameer pounded his cock up and down hard, making his mother grunt from the force. He peered between them, watching his cock fuck into his mother's cunt. The wet slapping sounds excited them both.

"Oh, yes!" she squealed. "Fuck me! You're going to make me come, darling! Ohhh, yes, make me come. God, you are going to make me come!" Veena screamed as her orgasm boiled over.

Veena's cunt contracted tightly around her son's throbbing cock. The squeezing sensations brought a groan from Sameer, his eyes rolling in his head. His balls tightened at the base of his cock. He kept fucking into his mother's pussy. The orgasm ran from her head to toes. Her eyes popped open in delighted surprise as she felt the series of orgasms burning through her. She began to shake violently and, with a wild screech, rammed her cunt down hard, driving his naked ass into the mattress, grinding wildly and furiously on his still-hard cock.

"Come with me!" she screamed. "Come with me!"

Sameer obliged his mother and started to unload into her. He shoved his hands behind her, grabbing at her grinding ass cheeks, fucking his cock into her gripping cunt. When his fingers squeezed at her shaking ass as Veena screamed at the very powerful orgasm shooting through her.

One of her tits touched her son's mouth, and Sameer began sucking at it hungrily. He dug his hands into his mother's tight ass, his fingers spreading the ass checks. Veena groaned with mindless ecstasy and twisted her ass, as she felt a finger stab against her asshole. This triggered a harder orgasm, and she pressed her cunt tightly onto his cock.

"Oh, God, oh, God!" Veena screamed time and again, her orgasms shattering her body, her nerves.

It seemed a long time before she calmed down and rested her weight on her son. Her cunt wrapped around about his hard cock. She pressed her tits into his face, giggling. She felt one of his fingers rubbing lightly at the tightness of her asshole. Every time Sameer's finger rubbed her rose bud, Veena involuntarily squeezed her pussy around her son's cock.

"Wow, that was great." Sameer said.

"Mmmm...yes it was." Veena agreed.

"Did thinking about Zainab do that?" Sameer teased his mother.

Veena looked at her son and blushed, "Maybe a little." She admitted.

Sameer chuckled at his mother's words. Veena smiled at her son's reaction, instead of being annoyed he genuinely seems to be happy for her.

Veena raised her hips allowing her son's softening cock to slip out of her along with some of the cum he had pumped into her, the empty feeling in her pussy made her feel somewhat incomplete, rolling to the side she laid next to her son. Sameer cuddled his mother's body as the two of them rested and watched the morning light spread throughout the room.

"This is nice." Veena said.

"What is?" Sameer asked.

"This. Lying in bed with you. I am going to miss this when we go back." Veena said, the sadness in her voice broke Sameer's heart.

"We will find moments like this." Sameer said.

"It will be too risky, and then you will go to college..." Veena said, trailing off.

"Hey, don't think about it so much, we will figure it out. You can come and visit me as much as you want and stay as long as you want, when I am at college." Sameer said.

Veena nodded but the sadness on her face did not go away. Leaning over Sameer kissed her softly on the lips.

"What do you say that we clean up and get some breakfast. I want to check one of those hiking trails that Zainab mentioned." He said, trying to distract his mother.

"Okay." Veena said, hiking would be a good distraction for her.

Getting out of bed the two lovers walked into the bathroom to clean up and get ready for the day.

12