Family Love Studies Pt. 04

Story Info
Daughter is a total slut for Mum & Dad at home and at work.
6.7k words
4.71
23.1k
30

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story contains consensual incest and family love with multiple partners in a total fantasy world where it is permissible. I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. All characters are 18 and over. This part has a lot of swearing and dirty talk, just letting you know in case that's not your thing **

(Slut play)

Dad had finally taken my virginity last night after a romantic candlelit dinner out on the garden deck.

He'd carried me upstairs to my bedroom and been gentle at first, which I appreciated. But then he'd gotten on top of me and really railed me, fucking me hard and fast into my bed as he lost control.

Next he'd made me get on top so I could take him deep, riding his thickness, his stiff manhood stirring me up and making me juicy inside.

At some point whilst I was riding Dad, Mum had slipped into the room, quietly circled her arms around me from behind, and held my bouncing tits for me as I came all over Dad's throbbing manhood with a scream.

Afterwards my parents had tucked me up in bed, and kissed me goodnight. I fell asleep immediately, even though I was a little sore between my legs. I had played a good innocence game but for now at least it was time to set that aside.

***

My first move the morning after was to have a long hot shower. It was cooler first thing and the sun wasn't properly up yet; the hot water felt good over my body, easing some aches here and there. I shaved carefully between my legs, losing my little blonde landing strip.

Then I used a strong but temporary hair dye to go from my natural ash blonde to a deep black, adding streaks of vivid reds and blues to the ends. It gave me an edgy look, especially after I'd used my styling tongs to create twists and curls through those colours to give a tousled look.

I had a wide selection of slutty clothes to pick from, but after remembering Dad practically drooling in front of MTV a while back while watching an old Avril Lavigne video, I had decided to go with the hot teenage goth look.

As I dried myself, I mentally shifted away from Innocence mode and worked to bring out my inner slut. Training at the Academy had helped; we sometimes practiced shifting between modes quickly, using clothes as well as visualisation techniques and key words to orient ourselves. It also helped that I simply felt less innocent and more slutty now. I ran a few words through my mind like slut, whore, pussy. Then out loud I said to myself, 'Dad's big fat cock,' at the same time imagining him slapping that cock across my face. I felt an answering clench at my centre.

After painting my fingernails and cute little toes black, I affixed temporary tattoos of a blood red rose with a black thorned stem high on my right outer thigh, a circlet of barb wire on my left wrist, and with careful use of a hand mirror, the word 'slut' in lowercase curling italics, low and central on my back just above my ass. Round my neck went a black lace choker, and I hung a short pretty silver chain from my belly button piercing. Then I remembered I had bought a cute little silver anklet too, and fastened that round my left ankle. Apart from that and the choker I was still naked. I took a minute to spritz my skin just a little with a new perfume, this one less floral and more vanilla.

Next I stepped into a black lace thong with a tiny triangle of flimsy material at the front and a thin G string at the back that almost disappeared between my ass cheeks. I pulled on an equally lacy black push-up bra which fastened at the front. I finished the look with a vintage faded AC/DC rock band t- shirt, pulled down off one shoulder to show my bra strap. The t-shirt clung to my ample tits but was barely long enough to cover my thighs.

Sitting back at my dressing table, I applied black smudge proof lipstick, seriously smoky dark blue eye shadow, black mascara and pencilled black over my naturally blonde brows.

For footwear, I considered impractical black strappy high heels, incongruous little white socks, bare feet or lace up thick soled boots. I went with the heels.

Finally, I stood carefully and went to the long mirror on my wardrobe door and did a twirl, hands on hips. It had taken a while, but I was transformed. It was me but yet not me. I looked exactly like the hot teenage goth slut I was aiming for. Now I just needed to become her.

***

I beat Dad but not Mum downstairs and as I clicked in my heels across the kitchen tiles to the sink where she was washing her hands, she turned and did a double take, her eyebrows arching way up. My heels meant I now matched her height.

'Morning mother dearest', I said. 'Problem?'

She looked me up and down speculatively, her demure cream silk kimono a stark contrast to my outfit.

'Apart from the fact that you're dressed like a cheap whore you mean?'

I smirked at her, getting into my role.

'Wasn't cheap, actually. Good job Mummy and Daddy don't mind me spending their hard earned cash. As to being a whore, I had the perfect role model in you, Mommy dearest.'

Her jaw dropped but I could see something spark in her eyes. 'Don't talk to me like that young lady. Let's see what your father has to say about this shall we.'

'Yes, let's,' I threw back.

'And what on earth have you done to your beautiful hair?'

'I needed a change, mother. I'm not your innocent little girl any more. Anyway, what's for breakfast, I'm starving.'

'You'll wait for your father, Amy. He's got an important meeting to go to this afternoon and needs to eat.'

I turned away from her and stalked over to the end of the long breakfast table where Dad always sat. Instead of sitting on a chair I hitched up my t-shirt and sat my ass down on the edge of the table, and lay back on my elbows, using them to support my slim frame, draping my spread legs over the end with my heels on the seat of Dad's chair.

The first thing Dad would see when he came in the kitchen was my tiny lacy black panties barely covering my slit at the junction of my creamy thighs.

'If Dad's hungry, he can eat my pussy.'

'Amy!' Mum cried out, seemingly shocked. But she just carried on getting the breakfast things out on the kitchen counter.

I laughed.

I heard Dad on the stairs and then he walked into the kitchen. He was wearing a white button up shirt and dark grey trousers. He was also wearing a look of.pure astonishment as his eyes took me in top to bottom, then zeroed in on my black panties.

'Amy,' he started, 'What on Earth is all...is this...what are you...' he faltered, waving his hand in my general direction.

'What's the matter, Father? Cat got your tongue? And speaking of tongues,' I said, pulling my panties to one side and baring my bald slit to him, 'Why don't you shut up, sit down and eat my pussy. Mum said you needed a good breakfast.'

He walked in a daze towards me and sat down, scooting his chair close to the table. I hooked my legs over his shoulders, which allowed me to open my legs wider for him. He swallowed and stared between my legs, his face just a few inches from my naked cunt now. I was starting to get wet. Dad ran his hands up and down the outside of my smooth thighs and over my knees. I could see heat spark in his eyes as he took in the rose tattoo at the top of my right leg, running his fingers over it.

'Come on, Father dear. You don't want to be late for work. Eat up,' I said and grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into my pussy.

For a second he seemed stunned and then he grabbed my hips, curling his fingers into my firm flesh. Then I felt his mouth and tongue move on my pussy lips as he started licking me up and down.

'That's it, Dad,' I breathed, 'Eat my pussy. Eat your slut of a daughter out.'

I ran my fingers through his hair with one hand, and with the other I spread my cunt lips open for him.

'I'm so fucking wet for you right now, Dad. Get your fucking tongue in there and tell me what a whore I am.'

He groaned right over my swollen clit, causing tiny vibrations that sent fresh heat between my thighs.

He looked up at me for a moment, his mouth and chin shiny with my arousal.

'Well, father? Got anything you want to say?'

'You're a whore, Amy. Such a dirty fucking slut. Daddy's little slut.'

I smiled triumphantly. Then I was panting as he got back between my legs and really went to town on my pussy, kissing, licking, and sucking. He was devouring me. I was pulling at his hair now, urging him on.

Mum had been quiet up till now, but I saw her walk round the table and then for a while she just watched as Daddy feasted on my pussy, wet sounds filling the kitchen, broken only by my panting and Dad's occasional muffled 'Mmmm, hmms,' the kind of appreciative sound a person made after swallowing a bite of something sweet and indulgent.

'Like what you see, Mother dear? Is it turning you on? Is Mummy's pussy getting wet?'

Her eyes flashed but instead of answering me she addressed Dad by his first name, even while her gaze was locked to mine.

'Mark, darling?'

'Yes, honey?' he said, pulling away briefly from where he had been tonguing my clit so he could answer her.

Mum's words were suddenly commanding. 'Eat that pussy. Fucking eat it and make our shameless whore of a daughter come like the useless slut she is.'

'Yes, dear,' he said and got right back to it. My panties were in the way a little, still pushed to the side, but before I had a chance to deal with them, Mum had moved to slip off my black slutty high heels from my feet where my ankles were crossed behind Dad's neck. Then she was lifting both my legs up straight in the air. My ankle chain slid down the smooth curve of my calf and Mum touched it for a moment. Then she steadied her hold on my legs, keeping them high.

Now that Dad didn't have to hold my legs open, he could slide his hands under my firm ass, and with a quick movement he ripped my panties right off, tearing the flimsy fabric easily and tossing the ruined pair aside.

Then he went back to the task at hand. My legs being at that angle meant my pussy lips were both kind of squeezed together and puffed out between my thighs. He was sucking now and it felt like he had the whole mound of my juicy cunt in his mouth.

I levered up on my elbows a little and watched as Mum reached one hand quickly under her kimono, using the other to keep my pretty little feet together. I wasn't sure what she was doing but then I noticed she was balancing on one leg, her hand splayed lightly on my flat stomach to help steady her. She smirked as she noticed my belly button chain.

Then she bent forward quickly and when she came back up, she held in her hands a bright red pair of lacy panties. She had slipped off her own hot mummy knickers.

Then she cleverly tied my ankles together with them, using the elastic to good effect, and knotted them gently. Mum's knickers felt warm and damp on my ankles. Moments before they had been tight up against her own pussy. For some reason this realisation sent a rush of heat and warmth to my centre.

Dad was still busying himself down there, expertly eating me out. I was starting to arch my back on the table as I felt my orgasm build.

Now that mum only needed one hand to hold both my legs up, she used the other to push my t-shirt up and over my tits, and I looked down my body to see my firm mounds squashed together in the black push up bra.

Mum met my gaze and a hot moment of understanding passed between us. I unfastened my bra and then my tits were out.

'There you go, Mummy dearest. That's what you wanted, isn't it?'. I cupped my own breasts and thumbed my pink big stiffening nipples. 'Come on Mum, we both know who the biggest whore is in this family. So get down here and suck your daughter's juicy teenage tits.'

'You're a fucking slut, you know that, Amy.'

'Shut the fuck up Mum. Less talking, more sucking.'

She bent her head to my chest and did just that. I watched as she tongued my right nipple before sucking it hard into her mouth, pulling up so that the cone of my tit was stretched then released. She swapped to the other side and repeated the movement.

Mum straightened briefly and I reached out and undid the belt of her kimono, letting it fall open. The first thing I saw was dark pubic hair at the top of her wet pussy. Then her thick thighs caught my eyes. I didn't know where to look first. But then she took her big soft mommy tits out and I was transfixed. Her nipples were swollen and my teeth ached to suck on them.

She lowered one tit to my mouth and I licked around her erect nipple before sucking on it, getting as much tit flesh in my mouth as I could. After a minute she swapped to the other. Mum's tits were delicious and I couldn't get enough.

Mum was still holding my legs up with her other hand and Dad was still down there having my cunt for breakfast.

The passage of time was hazy but now I was thinking about Dad's hard and heavy cock. I wanted to get my hands on it.

'Father dear,' I called breathlessly. 'Why don't you get up here and show me that big daddy cock of yours. Mummy, it's your turn to eat out my slutty wet pussy.'

They swapped places quickly. Mum untied her panties from my ankles and lowered my trembling legs, realising I was getting tired in that position, as much of a turn on as it had been for both of us. Dad came to the side of the table, and as mum went down on me, I saw he had already taken off his trousers and pants, only his shirt remained and he quickly unbuttoned it and shrugged out of it.

His long thick cock bobbed in front of my face as I turned to look at his straining erection.

Down between my legs I could feel mum slide two fingers into my pussy, using her thumb on my clit and her tongue on my pussy lips. Suddenly I was tugging desperately on Dad's fat cock, and I knew I would come soon.

I opened my mouth and Dad slid his stiff and hot shaft down my throat in one swift motion. Instinct took over as I deep throated him, my mouth making him wet and slippery. As my lips went up and down on his huge cock, I could taste some of his precum on my tongue. He began thrusting as I applied suction, also tapping my tongue under his solid shaft as he fucked my whore mouth.

As much as I loved swallowing Daddy's salty cum, Mum had made my tits so sensitive I wanted his length on them rather than between my lips just now.

I let his wet cock slip out of my mouth. 'Dad, I want you to fuck my tits. I want to feel your big fucking daddy dick on them.'

He didn't need any more encouragement to get up on the table and sit astride me, first lifting me up and pulling my t-shirt over my head. It was good to be free of it. He slapped his meaty cock on one tit and then the other, making my nipples tingle. Then his cock was sawing between my breasts as he pumped his hips, and my hands came up to push my tits together, making a tight slippery channel for him as he slid back and forward, his throbbing lubricated shaft and purple mushroom head hot on my skin, his heavy balls rubbing on my chest.

As I wanked him with my tits, I felt a new sensation down between my soaking thighs. Mum was still fingering and eating my pussy but now I felt a finger teasing round my sensitive asshole too. That was a first and I shivered in anticipation.

Dad held up my left arm and pinned it back on the table, and seeing the barb wire tattoo around my wrist there clearly turned him on as he began to fuck my tits faster. He played with my neck choker too, running his long fingers around it and under it.

The sounds of wet and groaning sex filled the kitchen and I was panting out my pleasure.

'Come on Dad, that's it, fuck my tits. Fuck them till you come all over me. I want you to come all over your slut daughter's face.'

Dad's hips thrust even further forward and I was able to get my tongue on his cock slit by sitting up a little as his mushroom head poked out the top of my cleavage. I gave the sensitive slit a lick and the effect was almost immediate.

Suddenly his hands were in my hair, getting tangled up in my black tresses, playing with the red and blue streaked curls at the ends. He was tit fucking me hard enough that my tits started to bounce and shake even while I held them firmly. Dad was murmuring over me now, 'You're such a slut, you fucking whore, oh god, oh god, you dirty fucking slut.'

He then took his cock in his hand and began fisting it, tapping it on my chin, aiming it at my face. I grabbed his heavy hanging balls and squeezed.

Mum was pumping her long fingers in and out of my slippery cunt faster and faster, and tonguing my clit hard, alternating that with sustained suction on my swollen pussy lips. Another finger continued to rub wetness around my ass hole.

I cried out, 'Don't stop, don't stop Mummy. Eat that pussy, eat my teenage pussy. Now put your finger up my ass Mum. Put it up your whore of a daughter's ass.'

As I felt her slide her finger in my asshole, made wet with all the juices down there, my pussy and ass both clenched hard.

'Fuck,' I moaned loudly, 'Oh fuck, just like that, right there, oh god here it comes. Dad, come on Dad, fucking come on my face, right now, give it to your fucking whore daughter. I'm gonna come so fucking hard right now, oh god I'm such a fucking slut!'

I gave Dad's cock a final tug. His balls tightened in my palm and he cried out, suddenly coming hard, shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over my face, some of.it going into my open mouth. I pushed his hips back a little and wanked him over my tits, and he had enough left in his balls to jet his seed several times onto my heaving tits.

The feel of his cum on my face and tits and mum's mouth and fingers moving in and around both my holes made me scream out as I had my biggest orgasm yet, legs and thighs both shaking as I squirted my girl cum all over Mum's face.

****

It was at least a few minutes before I came back down to Earth, for a few moments I was pretty sure I had actually passed out.

Mum and Dad had swapped places again at some point, and Mum was licking Dad's come off my face and tits while Dad was lapping between my legs gently, cleaning me up with his tongue down there.

I swallowed, tasting Dad's cum at the back of.my throat, and as I pulled Mum's face to mine for a wet kiss, I could taste myself on her lips.

***

Family Love studies pt 05

(Slut play continued)

Mum and Dad hadn't needed too much persuading this morning to use my pussy, mouth and tits to get me and themselves off right on the breakfast table. Turns out I made a pretty decent slut. I had come so hard I'd seen stars.

I had to practically crawl upstairs afterwards. Mum and Dad were planning to take a shower together and then have an actual breakfast. They'd both eaten my pussy but apparently they needed something other than my girl cum to set them up for the day.

I was hungry now too but wanted to soak in the bath for a while.

First though I thought I'd send a pic of myself to Jane, my bff from the Academy. Yesterday we had texted back and forth, whilst her own Dad took her up the ass for the first time.

I took a full length naked mirror selfie and sent it to Jane. I looked like a trashy just-fucked whore, which was pretty much accurate. My mascara and eye shadow were smudged down my cheeks, my hair was a multicoloured mess and my breasts, nipples and pussy were all red and puffy.

My phone pinged almost immediately.

< Holy fuck! Now who's the slut? >

< We both are I guess lol >

< Sure looks like it. So did your dad fuck your ass yet? >

< Sadly not yet. Although Mum did put a finger up there >

< You fucking whore. I love it. So what you got planned for today? >

< Well apart from Dad's cum, I've not eaten today. But after lunch I'm going to pay him a surprise visit at his office downtown.'

< Aha. Get it girl! >

12