Family Love Studies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

< Oh I intend to ;) >

< Mum's calling me, I gotta run. Something about me wanking Dad off into her mouth. >

< Sounds interesting lol. >

***

After my bubble bath, I picked out today's outfit. I had considered going without underwear but the deep violet lace G string panties and bra set were just too hot. When I put them on, it was apparent that both pieces had that sort of here and there patterning where in places the flimsy material was almost see through.

I pulled on black fishnet hold up tights, the kind that were banded at the top, leaving a lot of bare thigh. Then on went a clingy thin strapped cropped black camisole top that showed a lot of bare toned midriff as well as being too small honestly for my tits. I found a purple jewel for my pierced belly button. The shortest possible black leather miniskirt completed the look. It barely covered my panties at the front and my ass at the back. There was plenty of thigh left on display between the top of the tights and bottom of the skirt, that was for sure.

Deep purple lipstick, smoky blue and purple eyeshadow and my favourite black mascara went on quickly. I was feeling slutty and quirky, so footwear was black Converse high tops. My hair only needed a bit of taming and instead of a neck choker, I had put on a necklace with a small purple amethyst.

I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from my bedside drawer and headed downstairs.

The kitchen was empty so I made myself a sandwich and a coffee from the machine, and sat at the polished granite kitchen island flipping through a magazine whilst I ate.

Mum came padding into the kitchen just as I lit up a smoke.

She was in her workout clothes, a blue sports bra and high waisted yoga pants flaunted and barely contained her curves. Her dark blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

She was a total MILF. How had I not seen it before?

'You know you can't smoke in the house, Amy.'

'Looks like I can, Mother. See, watch me.' I took another drag

She strode over to me, pulled it out of mouth, and squashed it out on my breakfast plate.

Game on, I thought. My cab would be here in 5 minutes so for now a bit of mommy teasing was all I had time for.

'Why are you being such a prude now, mum? Let me see. Since I got back home, you've eaten my pussy, sucked my tits and had a finger up my ass.'

There was that flash in her eyes again.

I stood and pulled her into my arms, mashing our breasts together. Before she had time to react, I kissed her hard on the mouth. Then I sneaked one hand down between her legs and cupped her pussy through her yoga pants.

'This is mine now, Mother dear,' I said, breaking the one sided kiss. 'And I know why you're being such a bitch. You need to come so badly it's driving you mad. Don't worry, I'm gonna eat out your pussy tonight till you scream out my name.'

I saw the blush rise in her cheeks. I wasn't sure if we were role playing or not right now and I didn't care. She was fucking hot.

I let go of her and she stepped back, breathing hard. I turned to go, only pausing to smack her on the ass before striding out of the kitchen.

***

The cabbie did his best not to eye fuck me too obviously but when he dropped me off downtown outside Dad's offices and I got out, I did briefly consider bending over and making his day.

I strode up to reception and gave the older guy manning the desk an eyeful of my cleavage, as I leaned in and told him who I was.

He rang my Dad's secretary Cynthia with some skepticism, but after a few minutes of muted back and forth, and after he handed me the phone so I could speak to her myself, I was given a pass which I pocketed. I could feel the guy looking at my ass as I crossed the lobby to the lift. I couldn't hide a smirk. This was more fun that I thought it'd be.

My Dad was the CEO so of course he had the top office suite. The lift took me rapidly and smoothly to the top floor, and I rounded the corner to his domain.

Cynthia, sat behind her desk, did a comical double take as she saw me walking towards her. Last time she'd seen me I was probably in jeans and a t-shirt.

'Wow, Amy, I didn't recognise you at first. This is quite a different...look for you, isn't it?'

'You could say that.'

'Your father didn't realise you were dropping by today, but he said to go right in, as long as you're quiet. He's on the phone right now I believe.'

'Sure thing, Cynthia.'

I didn't bother to knock as I opened his heavy oak-panelled door and quietly shut it behind me. Dad was indeed on the phone, sat at his huge mahogany desk and looking through some paperwork as he talked. He was in a very smart charcoal suit and burgundy tie, and in full work mode. He was not only a rich man but also a powerful one these days. He'd certainly come powerfully on my face and tits this morning.

His office was as you'd expect from a top CEO. Wood panelling, tasteful pictures, an ensuite bathroom. Bigger than anyone needed really. He even had a built in wardrobe. As well as a few comfortable seats ranged in front of the desk, on the right hand wall was a seating area with a dark green sofa and seats, surrounding a coffee table.

His eyes flicked over to me, and I watched as his suddenly hungry gaze travelled up and down my body, taking in my fishnets, shorter than short leather skirt and my figure hugging top. Finally he met my eyes, and mouthed '5 minutes' to me, motioning for me to be seated in front of his desk.

But I didn't feel like waiting for him to get off the phone. So I crawled under his desk on hands and knees as his eyes widened, and sat back on my knees, making myself comfortable between his legs. I could see he was already hard in his trousers and I gave his cock a friendly squeeze. To his credit he only stumbled over his words for a moment as I unzipped him, took his stiff dick out of his black boxer shorts and started tugging on it with both hands.

He looked down at me and shook his head. I shook mine too and put a finger to my lips in the universal shush gesture.

He had grown to his considerable full size in my hands, his thick shaft now sticking straight up, foreskin pulled back to reveal his purple mushroom head. I blew air across it and he had to stifle a groan.

'Listen, Frank. I gotta go, something's come up.'

Now I had to stifle a giggle. It was a total porno line. Only difference was this was for real. I licked up from the bottom to the top of his erection in one continuous movement. Then l repeated the move.

'Absolutely. I'll get Cynthia to set something up.'

I could hear Frank at the other end, but not catch what he was saying.

'Agreed. But Iook, let's get the draft proposal out and wait for them to get back to us.'

I got Dad's balls out from his boxers next and started kissing and licking them all over, gently wanking his cock with one hand whilst I slipped his shoes and socks off with the other.

Frank said something else but I didn't care to listen anyway.

'Ok, well you know how to get hold of me if need be.' I took one of Dad's balls into my mouth and started sucking.

He groaned.

'Sorry about that Frank, I just remembered something I need to do,' Dad said, trying to cover up how what I was doing to him was affecting him.

At last they said their goodbyes and the phone went down.

'Jesus Christ, Amy. I'm trying to close a deal worth millions here.'

I shrugged and started sucking his cock all the way into my mouth by way of an answer. He quickly undid his belt, lifted his hips up and I pulled his trousers and boxers off at the same time.

He let his legs fall open so I could get better access and started playing with my hair while I blew him like the cheap slut I was rapidly becoming.

'You like sucking Daddy's dick, don't you?'

'Mmmhmm.'

'You're my whore, baby. You know that, right?'

'Mmmhmm.' I took his cock out of my mouth for a second. 'Yes, daddy. I'm your cock sucking little whore.'

This time he put it right back in, sliding it between my purple-painted lips. Then he started fucking my mouth.

I needed a better angle to really get him all the way down my throat, though. I rolled his executive chair back a ways, walking on my knees so I could keep sucking him off as I came out from under the desk on his side. I had more room to work with now, so with increasing speed my lips went up and down his shaft, applying suction as I went, pausing on the mushroom head, swirling and tapping my tongue on it, before plunging back down, burying my head in his lap. I could feel him now right at the back of my throat, and he held me there, hands on my head for a moment.

'Fuck that feels good. Keep doing that and I'm gonna come down your throat, you fucking dirty slut.'

I came up for air, and grabbing his dick, slapped it on the side of my face a few times, enjoying how hot and hard his erection was.

'Now, now, Father dearest, I think you're forgetting something.'

I stood up and quickly unzipped my leather skirt, letting it fall to the floor before stepping out of it.

His eyes were now laser focussed between my legs, taking in my deep violet-coloured barely-there G string panties, which I could feel were soaked now, made slick with my arousal, tight as they were against my opening.

Dad seemed to have temporarily lost his voice.

'You forgot to fuck my pussy this morning, remember?'

Instead of answering, he spun me round and bent me over his desk. Then he was grabbing my ass, groping me, squeezing my ass cheeks together then pulling them apart. I felt him bury his head between my cheeks and he was sucking and nipping at my firm flesh, nosing at my G string. Then he pulled my panties down my legs and I could feel them around my ankles. I raised myself up for a moment so I could take off my top. Now I was naked apart from my pretty violet bra, my slutty fishnet pullups and my Converse trainers. My boobs were squashed on his desktop.

I felt him slap his cock down on my ass a couple of times and then he was nudging at my wet pussy lips with his hot shaft.

'You want Daddy's big dick, baby? You want me to fuck that tight little pussy?'

I was pushing back at him now, urging him to fill me up.

'Yes, Dad. I want you to put your big cock in your slut of a daughter, and fuck me like the whore I am.'

I was so wet back there that he found my entrance, slid past my pussy lips easily and buried himself balls-deep with one hard thrust. I let out a low moan as he stretched out my pussy with his big stiff prick. I felt so full with him now and for a moment we were both still, me adjusting to his size and him to my tightness.

He began to thrust in and out of me, grabbing my hips, pulling me back on him. I started pushing back on him when he was pulling back ready for each forward thrust, so that he was going as deep in me as possible.

Now he was doing me with long, deep strokes as we got into a rhythm, his balls slapping my ass with each thrust, my ass bouncing with the force of it, his big fingers curled into the flesh of my hips as he pounded my pussy.

I could hear myself moaning and gasping and tried to keep it down. His secretary was right outside after all.

'Your pussy is so tight, baby. So fucking tight.'

I braced up on my arms so my tits came up off the desk and I could feel him rip rather than unclip the clasp of my bra and slide it off. Then his hands reached under me and he was holding my tits as they shook back and forwards, my nipples stiff and sensitive as he railed me. My purple stone neck pendant swung back and forward

He was panting now. His hands left my tits and now they were at the base of my spine just above my ass, running his fingers over my skin. I figured he was tracing the word 'slut' that I had written there with a temporary tattoo.

'You like my ink, Daddy? I did it. Just. For. You,' I gasped out each word in time to his thrusts.

'I love it, baby. You are a slut after all. My slut.'

'Yes, Daddy. Your slut.'

His hands were roaming over the backs of my thighs now, and down my legs a little, tangling his fingers in my fishnets and then ripping them.Then he was opening my ass cheeks, the better he could watch as he slid in and out of me I thought.

The wet schlicking sound of my pussy getting used, Dad's moaning and my whimpers filled the office as he pounded me from behind over and over again.

He slowed his pace a little and for a moment I thought he might pull out. Instead, his hands went under me and he gently raised me off the desk to an only slightly bent vertical position. The angle of his penetration changed so that now he was fucking much more up into me, his knees slightly bent. That felt so good, with the added bonus that I could now finger my swollen clit with one hand. My other arm came up and I kind of curled my hand round the back of his neck to help me balance now that I was not resting my arms on his desk.

He changed his rhythm, pulling out slowly, holding for a few seconds, then surging forward in a powerful thrust that shook my tits and made me cry out. He repeated this several times and the anticipation of those big thrusts after the pauses was quickly bringing me close to orgasm. His hands came up from around my hips to cup and squeeze my tits together. He was starting to grunt now with each big thrust and I was now really rubbing my clit.

He was panting now in my ear as I rested my head back on his muscled chest.

'I'm going to shoot my load right in your pretty pussy now baby. You want that? You gonna come over Daddy's big dick?'

'Yes Daddy,' I panted in reply, 'Fucking shove your cock up me Daddy, fill me up. Fuck my pussy, fuck that pussy.'

He seemed to let go of any control he might've been holding on to at that point and started to pound me hard and fast. I had to hang on whilst his deep fast strokes became almost frantic. I started to feel that now familiar heat rise to my cheeks, flare in my stomach and gather in hot tingles between my legs.

'I'm coming baby, I'm coming baby, here it comes, oh here it fucking comes.'

'Yes, Daddy! Oh god, yes!'

There was one last powerful thrust into me, so hard it almost off rocked me off my feet, and then he was throbbing and pulsing inside me, grunting with each jerk. I felt his hot come flooding my pussy as he came hard, wave after wave, triggering my own orgasm as I felt the delicious rush of wetness and came with a shudder all over his cock and balls, stifling a scream as my pussy clenched on his erection by putting my own hand over my mouth.

After a few minutes our breathing subsided, and his wet cock slipped out of me, followed by our combined juices leaking down my thighs.

***

I cleaned up in Dad's ensuite bathroom. He had already showered and changed. I hadn't thought to bring a change of clothes, so desperate was I for Dad to fuck my pussy. I looked in the bathroom mirror after I had showered and looked almost normal again.

Dad came in with a bag and handed it to me.

'Cynthia thought you might need these.'

It was the change of clothes I needed. I blushed as I realised what that meant. Cynthia knew exactly what we had been doing. We had been making a lot of noise after all. Nevertheless I was grateful.

Dad smacked my naked ass playfully. That got me thinking. I wanted him to use that ass. I wanted that big daddy dick to be the one to pop my anal cherry. Tonight I would make sure Dad fucked me up the ass.

12