Family Love Studies Pt. 05

Story Info
Daughter eats Mum; Dad takes Daughter's ass with Mum's help.
6.2k words
4.7
18.8k
29

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story contains consensual incest and family love with multiple partners in a total fantasy world where it is permissible. I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. All characters are 18 and over. This part like part 4 has a lot of swearing and dirty talk, just letting you know in case that's not your thing. In part 06 we get Daddy's POV with a new character which should be interesting **

(slut play concludes - for now)

Dazed but satisfied, I returned home from Dad's office. My pussy was a little sore, but in a good way. Dad had bent me over his desk and taken me from behind, fucking me hard like the slut I was until we had both reached a shuddering climax.

Mum was nowhere to be seen this afternoon and the house was quiet. Shame. She might've enjoyed seeing me temporarily back in normal clothes - Dad had ruined most of my slutty outfit, ripping some of it to bits- so I'd had to change into t-shirt and jeans.

Mind you, I was starting to think Mum was just as big of a slut as I was and this morning my teen goth outfit had apparently gotten her all hot and bothered. I had kissed her, smacked her juicy ass through her yoga pants and promised to eat her pussy later.

Back in my bedroom I flopped on my back and dozed a little. When I woke, I had a quick shower and after wrapping myself in a towel, sat on the end of the bed and checked my phone. I was used to getting a text here and there from Jane, my best friend from the Academy. We had taken Slut Play classes together and had been comparing our progress. Jane had already taken her Dad's cock up her ass and apparently loved it. It was my turn to get Dad to take my anal cherry tonight. I was getting wet just thinking about it. I shot Jane a text, asking her how she was getting on. Last I heard she was jerking her Dad off into her Mum's mouth.

I hadn't had a chance to go for a swim in our pool yet. Today was a perfect opportunity to get a few laps in and laze about. It was still a warm afternoon and in any case our pool was heated. There was also a huge hot tub jacuzzi that had been put in whilst I was away and I hadn't tested it out yet.

Mum and Dad had brought me a few swimwear items, and I sorted through them and ones I had bought online with my 19th birthday present - an unlimited credit card. In the end I went with a hot pink bikini top and thong set. The top consisted of two tiny pink triangles which barely contained my full and ripe teenage tits whilst showing a clear outline of my nipples. The accompanying thong was another tiny pink triangle, which when pulled up, hugged tight to my pussy at the front, while the G string went tight between my ass cheeks, not covering much at all. I had a decent thigh gap, a toned stomach and a firm yet curvy ass, helped no doubt by my gymnastics classes. For a moment I was vain enough to admire myself in the mirror.

I combed and slicked back my dyed black hair from my forehead with a shiny leave-in conditioner, and added some pink colour to the tips with a colour spray. Glossy pink waterproof lipstick, black mascara and hot pink eyeshadow went on next. I slipped on white strappy sandals, grabbed sunglasses and suncream and headed downstairs, phone in hand.

***

The sun was having a late burst and I was taking advantage of that. I always loved the start of the summer holidays, even though I enjoyed academic study more than some. I deserved a break. I knew I was fortunate though. Not every one had a big house, a big pool and a big bank account to fall back on.

I thought of my just-turned-18 cousin Amber and felt bad for her. She had lost her Daddy in a car accident and I had heard she was struggling as was her Mum - to come to terms with it and to pay the bills. She had been getting in to trouble left right and centre apparently. Although what trouble I couldn't say. Dad didn't talk much about his late brother, and I didn't pry. I was only 19 after all and didn't think I could offer anything useful.

I'd heard that Dad was picking Amber up tomorrow from the station and she'd take the spare room for a few days to give her Mum a break. Dad would be training Amber since her Dad had passed on, and my uncle hadn't had the means to send her to the Academy. He'd been too proud to ask Dad for money it seemed, or had refused the offer.

Meanwhile Mum was going to go and stay with Amber's mum Aleesha to offer a shoulder to cry on or just be someone to get drunk with.

I guess I'd see how it went. Maybe Amber and I could be friends.

I was lying back comfortably, head raised a little on the padded lounger by the pool, tanning myself lazily, and playing with my phone, a glass of iced water on the round table next to me. For a while I just gazed at the rippling surface of the pool and enjoyed the quiet.

The last few days had been noisy and hectic to say the least. Not that I was complaining. Dad had seen to me a couple of times now with his big cock, I'd had a few thigh-shaking orgasms, gotten a big juicy cock in my mouth, and had my pussy eaten out expertly.

What had most surprised me perhaps is the massive Mummy crush I had seemed to develop out of nowhere. She was an absolute MILF. Mum had texted me earlier to say Hi. She was out shopping, and asked me if I wanted anything. I replied, "Your pussy." Disappointingly I didn't get a reply. I did want it though, her mommy pussy that was. And as it happened I didn't have to wait long to get it.

***

'There you are, Amy,' Mum said, peering down at me on the sunbed. I parted my legs slightly and noticed Mum's eyes flick to my tiny tight pink bikini pants, and then move up to settle on my tits, straining against the bikini top. She'd given my tits a good sucking only yesterday. Thinking about it made my nipples harden.

'Yep, here I am,' I smiled. 'Why don't you join me out here? It's sunny and we can talk. Mummy and daughter time. Just us.'

She seemed to take a while chewing this over. Something was shifting between us. Role play was one thing. But this didn't feel like role play. Or at least not only role play. I think we'd both enjoyed the back and forth, and it's not as though she hadn't already had her fingers and tongue in my pussy - but underneath it was something burning even hotter perhaps.

'Ok,' she said at last and made to sit down on the next sunbed.

'No, mum. Not like that. Go and get changed. We should have a swim don't you think? Cool off some.'

She considered this before nodding shyly.

'And grab yourself a drink, Mum. It's still hot out here.'

My mum was the shyest dirty slut I had ever met. It was kind of cute. I didn't pretend to understand it but fuck it was turning me on.

She turned and headed back inside and I watched her ass rolling under her yoga pants as she went, wondering what swimwear she'd put on. Then wondering how quickly I could get it off her.

***

By the time Mum appeared I had done a few laps and was bobbing up and down close to the steps, one hand on the rail. I couldn't help but stare as she approached.

She had her dark blonde hair up in a cute messy bun on her head, and my mouth watered as I took in her mummy curves.

She was wearing a gorgeous sky blue two piece bikini. Certainly it was more modest than mine, but her bigger boobs meant those blue supporting cups were almost overfilled, her heavy tits pushed up and together, begging to be set free. Her tummy was soft but toned, and I had the urge to tongue her belly button. Her bikini bottoms sat perfectly at the top of her softly curving thighs, the material cupping her pussy. As she walked towards me those soft and full thighs touched.

I made a twirling motion with my finger and to my surprise she giggled, turned round and showed me her ass for a second, rounded and smooth, stretching the seat of her bikini pants in just the right way.

She turned back and sat down on the edge of the pool before swinging her legs into the water.

I swam over to her and put my hands on her knees and moved them open. She didn't resist. Now I was looking between her legs, at the narrowest width of fabric that covered her.

'I thought we were going to swim a few laps?' she said, smirking as she saw me looking.

Laughing, I pulled her in to the water with me, making a big splash.

'Amy!' she said, surfacing quickly.

'Sorry Mum, I slipped.'

'Sure you did, honey.'

'Honey? Not slut? Not whore?'

A soft look took over her features. My eyes dipped to her boobs, enjoying how the wet fabric was now moulding over her nipples which seemed to peak at my words.

'Well, if you are, so am I.'

We were treading water face to face, staring into each others eyes for a moment.. Then suddenly we had our arms around each other and our mouths crashed together in a passionate kiss. Her boobs squashed into mine, their softness against me making my heart race suddenly. I swam her back against the side of the pool and pushed her up against it.

Without breaking the kiss, our hands went to each other's fabric covered pussies under the water and started to rub at them.

Mum gasped and grabbed my ass underwater with her other hand, rubbing between my legs still with the other hand. My hand moved from her pussy so I could grab her plump ass with both hands, kneading her and groping her. I was moaning into her mouth now. She tasted of coffee and mint, her tongue finding mine, sucking on it hungrily.

I pulled back for a moment and she tipped her head back so I could kiss her throat and neck. A blush spread from her cheeks down her neck and between her big tits.

My hands dropped and then I was squeezing those gorgeous globes, cupping the soft weight of them, bringing them together then letting them bounce down. I dipped my head and started sucking at her left tit through the fabric of her sky blue bikini top.

'You like mummy's big tits, honey?'

'Mmmhmm,' I agreed, swapping to the other tit and sucking softly at first then harder as the nipple strained against the fabric.

We reached behind each other's backs and unclasped each other's tops quickly. Four naked tits sprang out and were squashed together, our bikini tops floating away somewhere on the water. I felt her nipples rub over mine, and mine felt so stiff they ached. Heat bloomed in my pussy and I squirmed in her embrace. For a while we kissed more gently, more lovingly, and I had my hands on the sides of mum's face.

'You're so fucking gorgeous, Mum'

'Thanks honey. You're not so bad yourself you know. This is mummy and daughter time I could get used to.'

I had to agree as I started to suck on her neck and her hands went to my hair.

Mum showed her considerable strength by levering herself out of the pool using her arms braced on the edge, and pulling me up with her. As she scooted back I boosted myself out and she was scrambling back, pulling me with her to land on top of her wetly by the side of the pool.

Our hands were all over each other, naked tits sliding together as our lips met feverishly. I needed both hands to get a proper hold of one of her mommy tits, cupping it on all sides, steadying it so I could lick the pebbled areola around her nipple before sucking on it. Gently I nipped at it, holding it gently between my teeth then pulling on it, pulling her tit flesh up.

'Oh, honey you're making mummy feel so good.'

I swapped to the other one and her hands were in my hair again, pulling me to her chest.

I started to kiss down her body, kissing in the valley between her big soft boobs, the warm wet softness of her skin filling my senses as I headed down to her tummy. I licked in and around her innie belly button and then feathered open mouthed kisses around her tummy, now reaching my hands up and filling them with her tits.

It took a strength of will not to dive straight between her legs. Instead I merely brushed over it and then I was sucking at the skin of her fleshy hips, finding their curves a huge turn on. Her soft, plump inner thighs got the same treatment, kisses and sucks. I wanted to eat her up.

I could hear Mum's heavy breathing and my heart was beating fast too.

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted that pussy.

Mum wanted the same thing apparently, so when she lifted her hips, I didn't hesitate to slide her sky blue damp bikini pants down and over her ankles, tossing them to one side.

She bent her knees, planting her feet flat, and let her legs fall open.

I settled between her legs and for a few long moments gazed at her gorgeous mummy pussy. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of dark blonde pubic hair above plump pussy lips. Her clit was bigger than mine. The whole juicy package looked delicious. I could smell chlorine from the pool but also her unique scent.

'Mum, I'm going to eat your pussy now.'

'Yes, honey,' she breathed. 'Eat me out, make me come, Amy.'

For some reason her calling me by my name set my own pussy on fire and I quickly spread her thighs and buried my face between them. I didn't know where to start. I was so turned on.

I was licking, sucking and kissing everywhere, tasting her tart sweetness, sweeping my tongue over her hardening clit. Then I was sucking her pussy lips into my mouth. Then I was trying to get my tongue right into her. Then I was licking in and around the hairy top of her pussy.

I looked up her body and she was holding her own tits, watching me as I worked. Our eyes locked and I didn't break gaze as I began to focus on her clit, tapping it with my tongue then circling around it. Her head fell back and her legs started to tremble.

I didn't let up on that juicy clit, and she started to pant, occasionally letting go a cute squeak. I had her at my mercy.

'Mum, open your legs as far as you can now. I need you to hold them open for me.'

She complied, and I was able now to get my tongue right inside her and started to lick up and down in long swipes, up and down, left and right.

'Oh honey, yes, yes, just like that,' Mum cried out.

I slid a finger in and worked it in and out for a while, as I focused my tongue on her clit. Soon after, I put another finger in, and curled them upwards, looking for her G spot. I could tell I'd found it when her legs jerked.

'Mum, you have such a juicy cunt, you know that?'

I knew she liked my dirty talk. Honestly, so did I.

'You make it that way, Amy,' she panted.

I smiled into her pussy and fingered her harder and faster, now sucking gently on her clit.

Her hands tangled in my hair again. That gave me an opportunity to reach up and grab her tits again, finding her nipples and squeezing them, tugging them upwards.

'Amy, I'm not going to last much longer.'

Neither am I, I thought. I didn't think it was possible but I could feel my own orgasm build without even touching myself.

Her thighs were visibly trembling now. I felt a rush of pleasure that I was making her feel this good.

For a moment I slowed what I was doing right down, just kissing her clit every few seconds. It was beginning to drive her crazy I could tell. She was desperate for me to finish her off.

Then just when she was trying to adjust to a slower pace, I dove right back in to devour her between the legs, trying to pull her whole pussy into my mouth, blowing on her clit, tugging at her nipples, tonguing her wet centre, fucking her with my fingers.

Her moans were reaching a crescendo and I realised I was beginning to groan loudly too.

I slid a third finger into her sopping cunt, and that did it. Her thighs clamped around my head and she came in a big rush all over my face, crying out as she did so. Like mummy, like daughter - it turned out she was a squirter too.

The orgasm I had felt building suddenly bloomed between my own legs and I felt wetness soak into my bikini bottoms, shocking in its intensity.

After Mum's thighs relaxed their grip I crawled up her soft body and we rolled together, arms entwined as our breathing slowed, my head buried between her big soft boobs, whilst she stroked my hair.

***

Dad had texted Mum that he was running late; he would grab dinner for himself and said not to wait for him. It gave both of us time to swim a few refreshing lengths, Mum naked and me only in my hot pink bikini thong. We retrieved our swimsuit items from where they were floating, both laughing as we did so, then took warm showers in the poolside mini changing room (I know, I know, we were crazy rich).

We belted on white fluffy robes, headed in, and chatted over coffee at the kitchen counter.

'How's Jane getting on?' Mum said, asking after my bff from the Academy.

'Good,' I answered. 'Check out this pic she just sent me.'

I turned the phone so Mum could see.

I was glad to have heard from Jane and shouldn't have been surprised to find out the reason for her giving me the silent treatment.

In the pic, presumably taken by her mum, Jane was riding her Dad's cock and was giving the camera a cheerful thumbs up, smudged mascara streaked down her face.

Mum laughed.

'You got a date for her to come over yet?' asked Mum.

'Not yet, She's been a little busy.'

We both giggled at that.

***

After a quick pizza dinner we went to our rooms to get freshened up. We had decided it was the perfect night for me to try out the huge new hot tub jacuzzi, so I found a new bikini that took my fancy. This one was a bright red, and instead of thong style, the bottoms were a more traditional style. Essentially it was still just three small triangles of fabric though.

I padded downstairs and went out to the hot tub. I could hear it bubbling away from a distance and found mum already comfortably in it. There was a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket and three glasses up on the wide side shelf. There was also some capped bottles of mineral water.

Mum looked at my body appreciatively as I climbed in opposite her and sank down. It was dark now, but the poolside lights illuminated the space. She was wearing a deep green two piece bikini this time. The colour really suited her.

We both sighed as we relaxed, the churning bubbles helping our muscles unwind.

'I texted your Dad so he knows where to find us. He should be back any minute now.'

She briefly hopped up a step to fetch us both a bottle of water, turning around to grab them. I saw that this time it was her that had opted for a G string style bikini and I got a great view of the luscious curves of her generous mummy butt, the green thong barely visible, disappearing the way it did between her ass cheeks.

There was still some warmth to the summer evening though it had cooled, but with the patio heating and warm jacuzzi going, neither of us felt cold. Nevertheless, four stiff nipples strained against their confines.

We had been inching closer to each other and by the time Dad came out wearing only his jet black swimming trunks, he found us gently kissing and murmuring to each other. I turned to look and took the time to admire his hard body, muscled pecs and abs on display.

'Room for one more?' he said, smiling.

'Of course there is Daddy. As long as you don't mind sharing.'

His eyes flicked between me and Mum. The double meaning was obvious.

He stepped in to the tub and lowered himself slowly. Slowly enough that I could see he already had a hard-on.

'Oh, I don't mind at all. In fact, I insist.'

I giggled at that. Mum poured us all some champagne and we clinked glasses, sipping a little before putting them on the side. I got settled to my Dad's left and mum on his right. He had his arms out to the sides, one round me and one round Mum. I snuggled up to him.

'How did your meeting go in the end, darling?' Mum asked Dad.

'All went to plan. I'll admit I had been tense about it. But a certain little slut we both know did an excellent job of helping me relax beforehand.'

'That's good to know. Tell me how she helped you.'

12