Family Love Studies Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Mum reach a hand under the water and into Dad's lap.

'Well, first she got under my desk and sucked my cock.'

'I see. Then what happened?'

Mum had pulled Dad's trunks down now and I could see she was wanking his big cock slowly underwater.

'Then I bent her over the desk and fucked her tight little pussy.'

Now I reached my hand down and took a hold of his stiff dick too. His cock was long enough that mum and I could wank him together, hands touching as I worked the base and she took the tip.

'And did you finish in her pussy or mouth?'

Dad's hand moved down my side and curled in, cupping my left breast.

'I shot a big load in her cunt.'

That seemed to get to mum in particular who started tugging Dad faster. Then Dad's head turned to hers and they started kissing. At first I felt a small pang of jealousy. Then that was overtaken by how much it was turning me on.

I lowered my hands to Dad's balls and started caressing him there. He broke the kiss with Mum, turned to me, and now found my lips with his. My mouth opened and I let his tongue in. I could taste champagne.

I looked over at Mum who was smiling. She caught my gaze as she unclasped her green bikini top and those big soft mummy tits were out again.

Then Dad turned once more to Mum and kissed her hungrily.

I quickly got my own bikini top off. The bubbly water on my stiff nipples felt good.

We went back and forth for long minutes, wanking Dad together, him kissing first me, then Mum, him groping our tits.

Then he boosted himself up to sit on the side of the jacuzzi and Mum was quick to move between his legs and take his cock in her mouth.

I followed suit and we took turns sucking on Dad's huge erection and his big heavy balls.

Then we worked on his cock together, me sucking one side of his shaft and Mum on the other, sliding our mouths up and down. Dad was groaning in pleasure at that. After several minutes, I looked up at Dad and gave his cock a big squeeze.

'When are you going to stick this big thing up my ass, Dad?'

He gave me a heated look. 'Ladies, let's take this to the bedroom shall we?'

***

We had thundered up the stairs, the three of us giggling and laughing like kids on a sleepover, one hard cock and four tits bouncing as we went up to my parents bedroom.

Mum went in first, flipping the lights on.

She went to open the curtains above the bed which puzzled me at first until I saw that there was no window there. At some point a mirror had been installed in its place.

'Get on the bed, Amy. I want you on all fours,' Dad said.

'

I did as he asked, facing the mirror, my ass up in the air, naked apart from my damp bikini bottoms, tits brushing the bed covers.

I watched in the mirror as Dad moved behind me and pulled my bikini bottoms to one side. Mum went to stand next to him.

He bent his head and I could feel his tongue on my wet pussy before he moved up and started to run his tongue around my asshole.

The Academy grooming department had taken care of all of us well, waxing and bleaching us. I was as clean as a whistle back there, albeit very sensitive.

I watched in the mirror as I could feel him work his tongue around my asshole. Then I could feel and see mum spread my cheeks open so he could really get in there, and I squirmed on the bed as his tongue poked at me.

'You like that, baby? Dad's tongue in your pretty little asshole?' he said.

'Fuck yeah I do.'

Dad stepped back a moment so mum could get my bikini pants off. They were damp from my pussy juice as well as damp from the hot tub. It felt good to get them off. We were all probably a bit damp still, but right now I couldn't care less.

'Helen, you want to get in here?' Dad asked Mum.

She did as it turned out. I could see her bending down behind me in the mirror, tits swinging forward. Dad took over holding my ass cheeks open, and then I could feel her smoother and gentler tongue licking and probing. It was making my pussy throb. Mum was now licking up and down from my pussy to my asshole and back again, making the whole area wet. I grabbed the covers in my fists. It felt so fucking good and a low moan came from the back of my throat.

Dad let my cheeks go for a moment, and mum's face was buried back there.

I saw him move behind Mum and after groping her tits from behind for a while, he dropped out of sight. Judging by mum's expression he was down on his knees either eating her ass or her pussy as she bent forward to help give him access. She was now moaning across both my holes.

Dad stood up and I saw his big cock swing into view. He went to the bedside cabinet and from a drawer took out what I guessed was lube. As he turned around I opened my mouth and he got the message. Sliding between my lips, I sucked at him for a while, letting my saliva get all over his cock to help lubricate him. 'Good girl,' he said.

He joined mum at the foot of the bed and Mum stopped what she was doing for a moment. I needed a breather, panting as hard as I was.

Handing the lube to mum, he spread my cheeks again. I also widened my stance on the bed. I could see mum squeeze some onto her hands, warm it, and then she was lathering it all over my asshole, using a finger to spread it around, and sliding a quick finger in to test whether I was opening up or not. I could feel my asshole both relax open a little and then it would contract.

Next, Mum started spreading lube over Dad's big and heavy cock, coating the purplish mushroom head in particular. His cock jumped in her hands a little and she laughed.

'Someone's excited,' she said.

Then I could see Dad move behind me in the mirror, lining himself up. Mum took a hold of his rigid, slippery pole and helped guide him to exactly the right spot. I could feel his heat and hardness bumping against my ass cheeks.

'You ready, baby? Daddy's gonna take this ass now.'

'Do me Daddy. Fuck your whore of a daughter right up her tight little asshole.'

I saw a look of concentration on Dad's face, and then I could feel his cock head slipping around my ring, just pressing into it a little. Mum had my cheeks open again. I think she wanted to watch as much as I needed her to spread me.

He seemed to find the centre of my asshole then, and I relaxed as I felt him begin to press at it harder. For a moment, I didn't think it was going to go in, and then suddenly he had pushed into me an inch, his mushroom head opening me up. He felt hot and huge back there.

'Relax, honey,' Mum said. 'You can take your Daddy's cock.'

At the Academy, we had practiced with small butt plugs a little, but I had found it hard to get the hang of. Plus they weren't anywhere as big as Daddy was.

He grunted and pushed forward again. I gasped as I felt my ring open wider for him and it felt like the whole flared head had gone in.

He paused for a while, panting. I braced for what was coming next. My asshole felt full already.

'Here I go, baby. Take it all, take it, baby'.

In one smooth slow movement, he pushed the rest of his massive erection into my ass as far as it could go - at least for now - and I cried out. It wasn't painful, but I felt so full of his cock back there it made me dizzy. My anal cherry was definitely gone.

'Fuck, Amy baby, you're so fucking tight. How's it feel for you, baby?'

I kept breathing in and out, relaxing my walls around his cock, then squeezing a little, seeing if and how I could control it.

'I'm so fucking full of your big dick, Dad. So full.'

He began to pull out a little, push in a little, pull out a little, push in a little. It felt different to getting my pussy fucked, but I decided I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Mum was moving her hands again back there, and I could feel more lube going on around my asshole.

Dad began to increase the depth of his stroke and also the speed as I started to feel more slippery back there and take him more easily. I realised I was beginning to push back on him as well.

'Mummy's proud of you. You're such a big girl now, taking Daddy's cock so well,'

'Thanks Mummy.'

I felt Dad's balls begin to bump my pussy back there and it sent delicious tingles all around my lower body.

Dad turned his head and he and Mum started kissing whilst he fucked my ass. I watched in the mirror as my ass started to bounce as he got faster back there. One of her hands was out of sight, but I think she was fondling his balls. I could feel what I thought were her fingers down there.

Now Dad was grunting as he really started to fuck me harder. My tits were swinging backwards and forwards with the force of his powerful stroke.

'You ok, baby?' he asked, breaking the kiss with Mum.

'Shut up and fuck my fucking ass, Dad'

He needed no further encouragement and I gripped the sheets as he really went to town on me, ploughing me, fucking me hard enough that the bed started to shake. His big powerful dick plunged in and out of me relentlessly. His hands were now gripping my hips, his head tipped back. Mum started to sort of push me back on to his cock too, grabbing my hips. I'd thought I couldn't take any more of his length but I was wrong as I felt him bottom out in me, getting right into me, so, so, deep into me.

His balls were a fast slap now on my behind, and whatever fluids we were both making plus the lube meant that the wet sucking sound of him railing me filled the air.

I had closed my eyes at some point, feeling a new kind of ecstasy fill my body. Would an orgasm reached by anal fucking be different? I didn't have much time to wonder as suddenly the bed dipped. I opened my eyes. Next thing I knew Mum's round ass was in front of me and she was backing up to me, shuffling on her knees to get in reach of me. Her pussy lips were puffy and wet. She had her hands braced on the headboard.

I had to balance quite carefully at this point, thankful of my gymnastics training once more and the firmness of the mattress. But when Mum reached back and spread her own cheeks open, my tongue came out and started to lick at the larger target of her pussy. I knew what she wanted though and with a little shuffle on the bed, my face was between her cheeks - and I could reach her asshole with my tongue for the first time. She rocked back and forth, and I fluttered my tongue around it. Mum was also bleached and waxed. Like mother, like daughter I thought, not for the first time.

Dad meanwhile was still pounding my ass, and a quick glance in the mirror showed him getting red-faced with his efforts.

Mum started to make a keening sound, and her face in the mirror showed a dreamy expression in her eyes, her mouth open. I smiled even whilst I got my muscular tongue to poke at her little puckered asshole. I was grabbing her ass now, pulling her back on to me, smothering my face between her round cheeks, using it to hold on to.

'I'm going to come soon, baby. I'm going to come right up your ass,' Dad said breathlessly.

My only answer was to increase the force of my backward pushes. Each time he bounced me forward, it helped me lick, kiss and suck at mum's pussy and asshole, as she kept rocking back and forth onto my face. We were a frantic three way fucking machine. I slid a finger up Mum's ass using her wetness to ease it's passage and she whimpered.

Dad began making grunting noises only, as he started to fuck more up into me, really getting his hips into the motion and I could feel him losing control of his rhythm. The different angle really hit some new spot in me.

I could feel myself about to lose control too, a clutching, rushing sensation that signalled the onset of an orgasm. I didn't know where it was coming from, ass, pussy, or both.

Suddenly I felt Dad stiffen, throb and then he was coming in my ass. I could feel his hot come squirting into me, filling me, pulse after pulse. My anal walls squeezed at him involuntarily even as he swelled inside me, letting out a big groan.

My orgasm rush hit me like a rapidly growing wave and I felt my clit pulsing as the wave crashed into me and just kept rolling.

Mum was clenching too, and I'd forgotten my finger was still up her ass. She came with a cry and bathed my face in a juicy rush.

***

Dad had stayed hard in me for minutes afterwards and when he finally slipped out, his cum splashed down my thighs.

We had collapsed together the three of us on the bed, hugging and cuddling up to each other, a family tangle of arms, asses, tits and legs.

At some point mum slipped some covers over us. As I fell asleep I remembered that Mum would be gone for a couple of days over to Aunty Aleesha's while my cousin Amber came to stay.

Dad would have his hands full, but I hoped he still had some time for me. I wanted more of Daddy's dick and without Mum's pussy to tide me over, I might need it more than ever.

12