Family Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From some of the things I've heard other girls say," she said, "I expected that to taste so much worse than that was. I kind of liked it," she said.

"You might have liked it," Mark said, "but I loved it! Just because of how much you mean to me, that meant more, and felt better than anything sexual that I've ever done with any other girl. As I've said, I don't have much experience, but just the closeness we have with each other makes this that much more special."

Samantha smiled up at him, then leaned in again, and took the head of his cock deep into her mouth. She had heard some of the other girls at school talk about giving head before, and had the basic ideas of it down. She had watched porn at a slumber party once or twice, also, and thought she could do a pretty fair job. According to the groans coming from Mark, she was right.

Samantha moved his cock in and out of her lips. She rolled her tongue over the bottom side of his dick, then held on fairly tightly while sucking deeply. The suction she applied, the movements, the tongue action, and the glint in her eyes, all made this by far the best blowjob Mark had ever received.

"Sam, honey, how about you let me go, and let me try to make you feel good, too! Or we can try a 69 if you'd like, and do each other at the same time. I've never done that with anybody before, and would love to taste you and your natural juices. I bet they'll taste just like love!"

Samantha spoke up, and said "I would love to try that with you sometime, but we don't know how long until mom and dad will be coming home, and I'm too horny to not try to get this big thing inside of me. Please help me get this nightgown off of me, and I want you to make love to me."

Mark reached to his sister, and as she raised her hips and bottom off of the bed, he slid the silky clothing down off of her legs. She gently spread them, and held her hands out to her brother, and motioned him to take his place between her spread legs. He moved over the top of her, and touched her body with his. He notched his cock into the furrow between her legs, and gently moved back and forth through her wetness.

Samantha looked up at him, and said "I'm ready, please make me a woman; make me your woman." She took hold of his hardness, and centered him while he pushed himself into her body.

Her eyes opened wide as he entered her, and her mouth made an "O" under his gaze. She grimaced lightly, and he pulled partway out. "No, please go on! It's better now, it was just not like anything I've ever experienced before." "Honestly, it feels so good, I've never felt like this when I touched myself."

"Trust me, I've never felt anything like this either," Mark said. "I would make love to you all night long if you wanted, but I don't think my body is going to last very long, honestly. Mark wanted to last as long as possible with his sister, and did everything in his power to do so. He had read stories before where men thought of baseball, or algebra, or ugly women, but he couldn't get his sister out of his mind. He slowed down, and just held himself deep inside her for a few moments, but the feelings were still slowly growing; overcoming his will to hold on.

Samantha shuddered under him, and bit her lip in pleasure, as her feelings washed over her. She had made herself feel good before, and thought she had experienced an orgasm, but this was on a level WAY above anywhere she had been before. Her pussy felt wetter than ever before, and the nerves all through the inside walls of her pussy were firing on high. The feeling of his wet cock sliding back and forth through her lower lips, pulling them in and out were unbelievable. He pushed himself up on his arms, moving his body higher over her shoulders, and the top of his cock was now grazing her clit, and it became too much for her. She wrapped her legs around him, and pulled him in deeper as she came excitedly.

The feeling of Samantha drawing him deeper inside herself, and wrapping her legs around Mark were the final straw, he could no longer hold on. He fired a big jet of come deep into her womb, and jerked again and again as he shot 4 more big spurts before finally dribbling to a finish inside her. His arms collapsed, and he kept his body resting on his elbows above her body, exhausted. He raised his head and looked into her eyes, then moved down and kissed her passionately. Their kisses went on as they held each other tightly.

"Oh Samantha, I love you so much! I never would have thought that I could feel something so deeply about anyone. I've never come like that before, with Kayla or with my own hand, and it's because of how deeply I love and care for you."

"Mark, I know just what you mean," Samantha said. "While I've made myself feel good before, too, there just wasn't this feeling of total ecstasy that I felt while making love to you. I never dreamed that any feelings would shake me clear down inside like that, it was just unbelievable how I felt, and if I never get that feeling again, I'll still remember it for the rest of my life, and how much I love you!"

Mark kissed her again, and lowered himself to lay down besides Samantha, with his arms still wrapped tightly around his gorgeous sister. "Let's just relax a moment and then we'd better get cleaned up before mom and dad get home. I can't imagine what they'd say if they found us like this."

Samantha purred and moaned contentedly within his arms, and nodded her agreement to what he was saying.

******************

Barb looked through the open bedroom doorway at her kids laying on Samantha's bed, semi-covered by the sheets. She could see enough to tell they were nude, and tightly wrapped up in each other with looks of joy on their faces. There was a thin trail of wetness glistening in the candlelight on the inside of Samantha's leg.

She turned to Ted, and said with a smile on her lips, "Do you think that's the way you looked when you made love with your sister Jayme, the first time?"

"I think that Sam's look of contentment right now reminds me of how you looked earlier tonight, when I looked across the bed and saw you below Ed while Jayme was riding me. Do you think we should go to bed now, or wake them up to talk to them about this, and how we feel about loving family members?"


12