Family Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after I had thought he had seen enough of me, I mentioned about the stay up stockings and his eyes lit up with anticipation. He had behaved himself splendidly up to that point and I saw no reason not to continue with his little treat. Apart from anything else, I was enjoying showing myself off and being praised and admired. But, it was when I came down in the stockings that the trouble started. I should have been on my guard when he started to growl with lust at the sight of stocking tops and bare thighs. The nurse's tunic was so short; it barely covered my backside, so Walter's lust was additionally fuelled by the sight of my little white panties.

"Come and sit here, sweetheart," he motioned, by patting the part of the sofa next to him, and, reluctantly, I complied with his request. It would have been rude not to, wouldn't it? However, the next thing was that he had his arm around me and his other hand was on my thigh.

"That's far enough, Walter," I warned him..."Don't spoil things after I've dressed up for you."

"Don't worry" he said, kissing me on the head, "I've had a smashing time and really enjoyed seeing you in that outfit. I could sit here and watch you all afternoon."

"Well you can't" I told him looking at my watch. "You'll have to go."

Minutes later, however, he still had his hand on my thigh and was continually moving it gently over my stocking and onto my smooth bare skin, obviously fascinated by the contrasting feel of nylon and my silky smooth bare thigh. And, I must confess that I sat there quite content as his gentle soothing motion lulled me into an almost hypnotic state. Then his hand started nudging up against my panties and an erotic little shiver ran through me. I closed my eyes, "Oh Walter," I sighed.

When I opened them again, he was kneeling in front of me and gently easing my panties down my legs.

I think I told him at least twice to stop, but, he got them off me just the same. Then, his hands were all over my thighs, as he drooled in ecstasy at the feel of them.

"Walter! No," I gasped, trying to fend away his groping hands, but, he was past the point of reason and kept on fondling me.

In distress now, I tried to keep my legs closed, but, he kept prising them apart. So, in a panic, I stood up. That was a big mistake; because in doing so, I gave him much better access to what he wanted...thighs, ass and pussy. His hands just moved up bare leg and explored me. In seconds, he was all over my lower body, rubbing, groping, fondling and generally getting his hand away. Then he was caressing and feeling the shape of my bare bum, while kissing my thighs. I stood there trapped and at his mercy. My whimpered protests of no avail.

Suddenly, his mobile rang and as he was distracted, I managed to get out of his grasp and move away.

As I went for the stairs, he made a grab at me and caught a handful of the costume's cheap material. It ripped and came away in his hand leaving me mostly naked. Then, a frantic race ensued, as I scampered for the stairs. What a sight my naked rear must have presented to him as he followed me up.

Walter closed on me and even got his hands on my bottom, before I wrestled free and made it to the bathroom. I only just managed to slide the bolt into the back of the door before he got there, demanding to be let in.

I could hear his heavy breathing on the other side of the door.

"No Walter, go home," I shouted. "The fun's over..."

Eventually and reluctantly, he did.

August 4th, 2019

A few days later, It was my birthday, and, in the post, I received a couple of deliveries. Mike had already left for work, so I opened them up myself. I was too curious and excited to wait until later.

In one, was a birthday card from Mary and Walter, and, in the other, a rather expensive looking pearl necklace. He was obviously trying to apologise for his behaviour of the other day. I gasped in disbelief, for I had never been given a gift like it in my life. How much it must have cost, I dreaded to think, but, it was further evidence, if I needed it, that I had married into money. I put it on and looked at my neck in the mirror. I felt like a million dollars. For such an expensive gift I was prepared to accept his apology.

August 16th 2019

Mike and I were invited to attend one of Mary's charity evenings up at the big house. It was going to be a real culture filled programme with poetry readings and chamber music.

I had been commandeered to recite some poetry and was dreading it. Already, my hands were shaking at the thought of standing up in front of all those people and trying to remember the words. It could only end in disaster. I absolutely hated speaking in public, but, Mike had insisted on me doing it, saying that it was ridiculous to have phobias like that and they needed to be confronted. He reckoned it was the only way to overcome them. To make matters worse, many of the City's important people were there from the local College, the Town Council and the Business Community.

As soon as we arrived, Mike went off to help his mother with organising the evening entertainment and the catering. That left me, unsuccessfully, trying to memorise my lines for the twentieth time that night.

Giving it up, I went in search of a drink. Then, the chamber music started and I sat in the audience and tried to enjoy it. But, after 10 minutes, I could stand it no longer. It was so dull and dreary that I just had to get out of earshot. So, I wandered out through the conservatory and into the garden. There I found a quiet spot round a corner and treated myself to a rare cigarette.

"So, that's where you've got to," a familiar voice said. I closed my eyes and sighed in exasperation. Walter had found me.

"What a boring evening" he said, "I don't blame you for hiding out here."

"I'm not hiding," I assured him. "I'm just having a breather, before I head back in to see if I can help."

"Take my advice and stay out of sight" he said, "they've got it all under control anyway and they'll not thank you for getting in the way."

"I suppose you're right," I said, taking another puff on my ciggy.

"What about a spot of incest, while we are out here?" He asked.

I gasped, audibly, at his outrageous suggestion, while a small part of my brain wondered what he had in mind. "Don't be ridiculous," I said, eventually.

"You see, you're thinking about it, I can tell."

"In your dreams," I replied, but, he had been right.

There was a brief silence before Walter asked, "when do you have to do your poetry reading?"

"Too bloody soon," I replied.

"I could do it for you," he offered.

"What?"

"I know that poem they want you to do; I know it off by heart. I learned it years ago."

And, before I could say anything, he recited it perfectly, there and then. When he finished, I could only applaud him. He had done it much better than I ever could.

"Thank you very much Walter," I said, breathing a long sigh of relief. "You've taken a load off my mind." Mike couldn't possibly object when his own father had insisted on doing it instead of me.

"Not so fast, young lady" he said, stopping me stone dead. "I said I could do it for you. Obviously there is a condition attached."

I closed my eyes and groaned, knowing that something dirty was about to be proposed. "What?" I asked.

"I want you to wank me off," he said simply.

"Oh Walter, no," I bleated. "You can't ask me to do that."

"I just did," he said.

That left me to weigh up one evil against another. God, I so wanted to get out of that poetry reading, that was a fact, but, to do what my father-in-law was asking was normally unthinkable for a decent girl like me. After all, I was married to his son. And, once I did THAT for him, I knew it would be another step along the slippery slope to an incestuous relationship.

But then, I reminded myself of a list of naughty things I had already done for him.

I had shown my legs and panties for him at his birthday party. I had worn a saucy outfit for him in a private showing and let him feel my bare thighs. I had let him grope and feel my ass on a dance floor and had taken off my stockings for him in the limousine. I was no angel, that was for sure, and the list was about to get longer.

I puffed furiously on the remains of my ciggy, as I tried to make up my mind. Could I really grip his cock and do this for him? Well, I reasoned, I'd done it before, many times in my young life, but not since I was married. Not even for Mike. The sexual act itself, although a bit sordid was no big deal, it was the person I was about to do it for that was the problem; my Father-in-Law. Not that either of us would ever tell anybody.

So should I do it...? We were quite alone and unlikely to be discovered. That was a plus. And, even if someone approached, we would have plenty of warning and be able to act normally. Then, I visualised myself standing up and nervously trying to recite that damn poem in a roomful of people with everybody watching me make a mess of it. A terrifying thought. That tipped the balance, once and for all.

"Alright" I said, "get it out, let's do it."

"I'd like you to take it out," he insisted, so I did. I unzipped his trousers and eased it out. It was quite hard and bigger and longer than I expected. I was impressed, but, said nothing to him. However, I could tell that the dirty old sod was watching me carefully and never missed a trick. At first, I had a feel of it in the dark, measuring its length and thickness and marvelling at how hard it was. Then, I took his balls into my hand and caressed them gently. I didn't want him to think I was actually enjoying myself, so, I decided to get on with his wank. I gripped it firmly and heard him grunt with pleasure.

"Oh, Lucy," he groaned. "I couldn't be in better hands."

Then slowly, I started to wank him in that secluded alcove, like I was his girlfriend, relieving him of sexual frustration. And, maybe that's exactly what it was. It was then that I felt Walters hand under my skirt, feeling up my nylons above the knee.

"Hey" I said, startled. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I just need a little excitement to keep up my erection," he pleaded, "We don't want to be here all night do we?"

I sighed and let him continue, while I worked his cock with a steady rhythm. In the circumstances, I suppose he had a fair point. Meanwhile, he had his hand where it loved to be, up around my stocking tops and across the border onto bare thigh. "Oh, the bare flesh of your leg feels so good" he enthused, "so silky smooth."

I worked him harder, at his urging, changing hands a couple of times and trying to stay clear in case he spurted over my clothes. That would have been just great, going back into the house with spunk smears all over my skirt.

As I kept up a regular rhythm, I thought of Mike and Mary. They would be absolutely shocked and devastated if they found out what we had been doing outside. I put the thought out of my mind and it was replaced with the image of me sucking his cock instead of tossing him off. What was the difference...essentially? It was just a variation on a theme. Then to my relief, I felt him stiffen, he was cumming, at last. I pointed his cock away from us just in time. Just then, spurts of spunk jetted out, as his cock spasmed with his orgasm.

"Oh God, that was sooo good," he enthused. "You have hidden talents my sweet."

I knew I had done a good job and had given value for the favour he was now going to do for me. Mercifully, I wasn't going to have to recite that damn poem. And, in my mind, I blamed Mike for what I had had to do to get out of it.

"Better to go in separately," he advised, "In case anyone gets the wrong idea."

So, he let me go in first and he followed along afterwards.

Later, I had the luxury of sitting and listening to Walter's outstanding recital. What a mess I would have made of that.

"I have my lovely daughter-in-law to thank for giving up the pleasure of reciting this wonderful poem for you," he told them. "I have always loved this work and was rather insistent on taking over from her."

"Thank you," he said, finally.

Then, warm applause ensued and I felt good about it too. He had got me off the hook. On the whole, I had come out of it rather well, thanks to the way he had handled it, but, I wasn't focused on the poetry, I was reliving those moments, half an hour earlier, when I had held Walter's stiff cock firmly in my hand. In truth, it was all I could think about. That, and what else we could have got up to, out there in the darkness.

August 20th 2019

Walter surprised me one afternoon as I found him waiting for me outside the library as I finished my shift. "Come on, we're going shopping," he said. "You need a new winter coat and a pair of boots."

"How do you know that?" I retorted.

"A little birdie told me."

I shrugged my shoulders and let him lead me to the covered arcade which housed the most expensive boutiques in the city. If he wanted to pay for my stuff, I was alright with that. I tried on several coats and in the end settled for a nice black one that was nearly half price in the sale. "I'm getting off lightly," Walter said, peeling off £90 in notes to pay for it.

Then, after a brief stop for coffee, we went in search of a pair of boots. I could tell he was much more interested in this part of the shopping expedition, probably, because he figured he would get to see a bit of leg, and, knowing that, I confess that I teased him no end, as I tried on quite a few pair, pulling up my skirt each time to show a fair amount of nylon.

Then, Walter got his eye on an expensive pair in the window of the third shop we tried. They were black leather, with high heels and interlaced all the way up the sides. Also, they were quite long and stopped a couple of inches past my knees. Walter was quite keen on them I could tell and I had to admit they were rather smart and sexy. "Pull up your skirt a bit," he whispered, "let the dog see the rabbit."

Well, when a sugar daddy spends a couple of hundred pounds on a girl, he is entitled to some kind of a treat. So that's what I did for Walter, hoisted my skirt up high and posed for him in my new boots. Even the sales lady gasped when she saw what I was putting on display. And yes, he bought them for me, having browbeaten the shop owner into a generous discount.

"You are very kind to me Walter," I told him, after he dropped me off with my packages. "You shouldn't have spent so much."

He just shrugged, "I never mind spending money on the family. And, who knows, maybe you'll do something nice for me sometime."

Well that got me thinking. Later on that evening, I was wearing those very boots and not a stitch else (except for my pearl necklace) in front of the full length mirror up in my bedroom. And it was Walter I was thinking of as I posed naughtily for far too long...

September 21st, 2019

We were up at the big house on a Saturday evening. It was our turn to be invited for dinner. The only other guests were Mary's sister and her husband which made the meal a little more formal than usual. There wasn't much conversation, and, for some reason, Mike threw in the fact that I was thinking about having driving lessons. Trust my husband to open his big mouth, because Walter, seized the opportunity in a flash. "I can do that for you", he said quickly. "I've got plenty of time on my hands." And, of course, he had taught several members of the family, so there was no disputing his credentials to do it. What could I say, but, "thank you very much?"

Inwardly, I fumed at Mike for unknowingly setting me up for time alone with his father. I was in for a difficult few weeks, I knew.

"A dozen lessons should do it," said Walter, confidently. "Then we'll see about getting you a little car."

My heart leapt with pleasure at the prospect. But, then, reality set in as I knew there would be strings attached. Just what would I have to do to get him to buy me a car?

September 29th, 2019

Just before the driving lessons started, I visited the house to spend some time with Mary. She was confined to bed with her illness and Mike said that she loved having visitors, even me. He was desperate for his Mum and I to get on better together, so, I thought of the idea of reading to her for an hour as I knew she loved books. It went very well, as I am told I have a good reading voice and have often taken groups of children in the library, to read extracts from certain books, to get them interested in reading. Mary enjoyed our chat and my reading and afterwards I took her a light salad lunch that cook had prepared for her. Then as she got tired, I left her alone to have a little nap.

Walter was downstairs of course waiting for me. I had thought of him as I talked to Mary and have to confess to a flutter of excitement at the thought of spending some time with him before I went home. Today, I had taken the precaution of wearing a pair of black trousers. But, even so, I promised myself to be on my guard, after all, he was a naughty boy and not to be trusted. As I sat down with him to eat our lunch, he made quite a fuss and managed to knock half a glass of red wine over my pants. Whether it had been an accident or not, I was annoyed, as I knew the material would be ruined, unless I washed it out immediately. So, I sped off to the bathroom as Walter apologised profusely. Once in there, I locked the door and took off the trousers. Then I rinsed them generously under the tap to get out the worst of the stain. But, as I stood there, I wondered what to do. I couldn't stay in there all afternoon until it dried.

"Walter," I shouted through the door, "Could you get me something of Mary's to wear?"

No answer. Then I realised that it would be awkward for him to go into his wife's bedroom and take clothes out of her wardrobe. She might wake up and ask for explanations, "that girl Lucy again..."

I looked at myself in the mirror. Without the trousers, all I was wearing was my blouse and a pair of black panties.

Then a thought struck me. Had Walter done this deliberately so that he could get me out of my trousers? As I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but smile. What a rascal he was. I knew that Mrs Robins the cook had gone into town to shop for provisions and that Mary was asleep upstairs. So what was the harm? Let the man have his fantasy. Besides, I had worn less at the beach. So, making up my mind, I rinsed out the pants again and put them on a warm radiator. They wouldn't take long to dry and then I could slip them on again. So, I checked out my makeup in the mirror and everything seemed perfect. I was still wearing my blouse, as I opened the door and walked confidently into the dining room.

Well...It was worth my bravado just to see the look on Walter's face. He was gobsmacked and so he should be. It wasn't every day he got to see his daughter-in-law parading around in just high heels and a sexy pair of panties. And, I was excited, showing off my legs and putting on a show for him.

As I sat down to eat my salad, I saw that he had quickly changed seating arrangements so that he was sitting next to me rather than opposite. Now, he could get a good view of my bare legs and panties.

"Oh God, Lucy, those legs..." he growled savouring his good fortune at the view I was presenting him.

"I hope you didn't spill that wine on purpose?" I chided him.

"My dear girl, of course not" he assured me, sounding exactly like the dirty old man he was as he filled up my glass again.

Then, he had me walking in and out of the kitchen a couple of times, on some pretext. First the salt then more bread. But, I knew it was all about getting a better look at me from the waist down. I could feel his lustful eyes on me all the time, until, it was time for me to retrieve my drying clothes. He was clearly enjoying himself so much that I decided to postpone getting dressed, even though I could tell the trousers were dry enough.