Family Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well back to the birthday party. That was the day I was shocked to find out that my father-in-law was a randy old man. This I found out through personal experience.

It was a long drawn out lunch with speeches and toasts, and, with the party in full swing, I got up and went into the house to visit the toilet. To my dismay, there was already a little queue of ladies to the toilet that had been allocated for the guests. So, I figured, that as a member of the family, I was entitled to use their bathroom upstairs. Little did I know, however, that Walter had followed me and was lying in wait for me after I came out. There I was, straightening up my dress, when he pounced on me, catching me unawares.

"How about a little birthday kiss?" He whispered, excitedly, as he pushed me hard up against the airing cupboard and pressed his very obvious erection into me. I could also smell the alcohol on his breath with his face close to mine.

If it had been just a little kiss he had been after, of course, he could have had one, no problem. I had no intention of offending my father-in-law, certainly not on his birthday. But, as our lips touched, I felt his hand up my dress feeling bare thigh up above my stocking tops.

"Walter, no," I said, quite alarmed, as his hand roamed up dangerously high. "You're not having that as your birthday present."

"But it's what I WANT" he growled, pushing his hand back up my dress and trying to get his fingers inside my white lace panties. I gasped at his effrontery and pulled him by the wrist firmly out of there.

"You're being very naughty Walter," I admonished. "Also, I think you've had far too much to drink."

Somehow, I managed to fend him off, but, he still blocked my way to the stairs. "You can go, if I get my kiss...but it has to be a proper one, mind."

"Alright then," I conceded, my heart thumping hard, "but you must behave yourself."

Then, for my trouble, I got a full, open mouthed, wet kiss with his tongue searching out mine in the process, and, if that was not disgusting enough, the old rascal had his hand up my skirt again feeling my bare thighs.

And, although I was feeling tipsy with all the wine I'd drunk, I eventually managed to push him away.

"I'll tell Mary and Mike, if you don't stop this nonsense," I threatened.

"No you won't" he grinned, confidently, shaking his head.

I bit my lip in frustration. He was right of course, the old buggar. It was just an idle threat. He knew that I wouldn't make a fuss, not on his birthday, I wasn't the type. In any case, Mary, his wife, disliked me enough as it was and I knew Mike would just blame me for leading him on. He wouldn't have a bad word said about his Dad.

It was an impasse. I couldn't get past him and I could see he had no intention of letting me get away scott free.

"Show me your legs, then," he said, suddenly. His eyes blazing with lust. "I won't let you go downstairs until you lift that dress up for me."

I gasped at his brazen request and didn't want to do it, of course. I knew it would just encourage him. But, I was desperate to get away from him and re-join everyone downstairs. He should be down there too. People would be wondering where we were. After all, he was the host and should be attending to his guests.

So, foolishly, looking back on it now, I lifted up my skirt and showed him my legs, all the way to the tops of my nylons. Meanwhile, he just sat on the floor, looking up at me and enjoying the view.

"Not good enough," he growled. "I see more leg than that when you are sitting on the sofa downstairs."

Goodness, I thought...he's been ogling my legs.

At the time, it seemed like a bit of a party game and it was a party after all, (his party)

I had been to parties where the girls had to pull up their skirts for some forfeit or other. So, I decided to just go along with it. Anything was better than being mauled and sloppy kissed by Walter.

Well, bit by bit, he cajoled me into lifting my dress higher and higher. Maybe, I was a wee bit tipsier than I thought, and, maybe, it was the man's strong will power, but, I kept pulling up the hem each time he asked me to. Meanwhile, he went into a kneeling position to get a better view.

Afterwards, I scolded myself for giving into him so easily and feeling undeniably excited as I did so. But then, again, I knew I had a good pair of legs and was very proud of them. Deep down, I suppose I liked to show them off. Anyway, eventually, he got what he wanted. By then, I had pulled my skirt up just about waist high and he could see my sexy lace panties and all of my bare thighs.

"Jesus, Lucy," he growled. "You've got a great pair of legs; I never get tired of looking at them... Get in there, girl, I want you on the bed...NOW..."

Then he tried to push and order me through the open doorway to the master bedroom. I gasped in alarm as red faced and flustered, I managed to squeeze past his clawing hands and scamper downstairs. But, it was a close run thing; because, I swear he had every intention of having me, right there on their king size bed.

"Walter for goodness sake...BEHAVE yourself" I spluttered, as shakily, I made it down the stairs and out into the sunlight.

I was shaking for a few minutes after that, but, eventually, regained my composure.

After that little incident, I was pleased to see he was on his best behaviour right to the end of the party. That's when I got a crafty little pat on the bum as we were all saying goodbye. It was a sort of reminder that we had done something naughty together. I felt myself blush alarmingly, but, fortunately no one seemed to notice.

As we drove away from the house, I put his behaviour down to the fact that he was probably drunk and, of course, I shouldn't have pulled my dress up when he asked me to. Anyway, I never breathed a word about the incident to anyone, which was a mistake. I see that now because it just fuelled his lust for me.

Late June, 2016

A couple of weeks after the party, Mike and I were invited to visit Walter and Mary at their house. We had hardly been there since our wedding and Mike was pleased that we had been invited. "Look," he said to me. "I know you think that Mother doesn't like you, but, you are mistaken. She just takes a bit of time getting to know a person, that's all."

But, for all Mike's encouraging words, I knew Mary didn't approve of me. You see, unlike someone from her background, I was from a single parent family on a council house estate and had been educated at a state school. Also, I was working as a waitress in a café when Mike first met me. Hardly the sort of profile to impress her rich friends. And, apart from that, someone had overheard her complaining that I had used my good looks and figure to trap her son into marriage. In essence, she believed me to be a gold digger and nothing her son said to her would persuade her otherwise.

So, it was with nervous apprehension, that I went through their front door with Mike holding my hand in support. And, give them their due, the Duckworth's were welcoming hosts with Walter being his usual friendly bombastic self and Mary, polite and reserved.

After an excellent meal, served up by their resident cook and maid, we sat on comfortable settees and chatted about everything and nothing while we sipped on our drinks. As usual, I was wearing a short skirt and sinking back into the plush upholstery. I knew I was showing a bit more leg than I had intended to. My one mistake of the evening, I thought to myself, as I caught Mary's disapproving glances. Walter, on the other hand was enjoying the view of my nylon thighs immensely.

Later, we played a game of cards. Mike knew that it would please his Mum, so, we set it up on the dining room table after it was cleared. Mike sat at one side beside his Mum while Walter sat next to me. All went well for a few hands, until, I was suddenly aware of Walter's hand on my left knee. I quickly realised that his activity could not be seen by the other two. Holding my cards with both hands, I was conscious that any sudden movement from me would only draw attention to what Walter was doing. So, freezing with anxiety, I did nothing, which only encouraged my father-in-law to slide his hand further up my thigh. It was then I realised that he was sitting much nearer to me than Mike was sitting to his Mum. This put my legs well within his reach. "Oh no" I thought with a sinking feeling. It was all up to me whether there was going to be a scene or not. And, God knew, I didn't want to make a fuss. Not here, in this house and not tonight. Meanwhile, Walter's hand slid up under my skirt and met bare skin at the top of my nylon stay-up stockings. And give the old guy credit, somehow, he was successfully playing cards and at the same time feeling me up.

What was I going to do?

He knew I would do nothing, of course. He had me properly weighed up. Little mouse Lucy would just sit there and take it without a bleep of protest. That's why he knew he was safe in taking such liberties with me. I felt my cheeks glow red as Walter, skilfully, flipped back my skirt and dragged his fingers up the inside of my bare thigh. My eyes widened in alarm, but, I didn't move a muscle, because, I didn't want Mary to know what was going on this side of the table.

"Are you alright, dear?" She enquired of me. "You look a little flushed."

"I'm fine," I said automatically, my voice a little more than a whisper.

That was the cue for Mike to get up and open a window, which allowed Walter to move his right hand all the way up to the front of my panties and leave it there. Meanwhile, I sat there like a statue and stared straight ahead. There was a brief pause in the cards while Mike sought assurances that his Mother wasn't sitting in a draft. This of course allowed Walter to finger and poke into the fold over my pussy. That did it for me. I felt a tremor tingle through my body, as finally, at last, I found the courage to tug Walter's hand away and announce that I needed the ladies. I managed to stand up and smooth my skirt back down at the same time. Then I beat a hasty retreat to the safety of the bathroom. "Oh my God" I muttered to myself, "what if he's waiting for me outside like last time?"

But, he wasn't and when I got back, the card playing had come to an end. Amazingly, it seemed that Mike and his Mum had been completely unaware of what Walter had been up to on our side of the table. I calmed down after that and coped very well, apart from the knowing little smirks that Walter cast in my direction. Occasionally, I flashed a glare at him trying to convey my disapproval. But, I had a feeling, even then, that I was probably wasting my time. Not long afterwards, Mike and I took our leave, much to my relief.

On the way back in the car, I felt really annoyed that Walter had taken such liberties. I could see now that neither of Mike's parents had much respect for me. I debated whether to tell Mike, but, decided against it. Would he enjoy hearing that his dad was a dirty old man and, for that matter, would he believe me? In the end, I decided not to say a thing. I would have to deal with Walter myself.

July 4th, 2016.

Walter and Mary hardly, if ever, visited us at our house, so, I felt relatively safe there. I had my part time job at the library and when I got home I made sure the doors were locked. I knew that Walter was easing back on his work commitments to give himself more leisure time and so couldn't rule out a surprise visit.

But, the surprise for me, when it came, was for an invitation to accompany Walter to a business dinner in Chelmsford on the following Friday night. Apparently, Mary was feeling poorly and wasn't up to it. On the other hand, he needed a partner and Eva, his daughter, had other plans for the evening. Well, you can imagine, I tried all kinds of excuses to wheedle out of it, but, it was no good, because Mike was desperate for me to go in his Mum's place.

"Darling, you have to go...You can't let him down, not with something like this."

So, I sighed and gave up. Then, I went upstairs to check my wardrobe and see what I could wear. At least we were going to be in a public place which would restrict his hanky-panky. In the end, I chose a little black cocktail dress which went well with my dark brown hair and brown eyes. It was tight fitting and clearly showed off my womanly curves and cleavage. Underneath, I wore black stay- up stockings and black lace panties. Looking at myself in the full length mirror, I was quite pleased. The dress made me look feminine, sexy and classy all at the same time. It cheered me up no end. Maybe it would be an enjoyable night out after all.

After I took everything off, I just stood there in the nude and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Then, I thought about my father-in-law and his complimentary words when I had showed my legs to him. "Lucy, you have great legs," he had said. For all his faults, the dirty old sod had taste.

It was then that I twirled around and examined my beautiful female figure in all its naked glory. "Well, Walter," I whispered, "what if you could see me right now? What would you say then?"

Walter picked me up at 8.00 p.m. prompt, in a chauffeur driven limousine and I got a wolf whistle as I manoeuvred myself got into the back seat alongside him, hoisting up my tight dress as I did so.

"I hope you are going to behave yourself, Walter," were my first words.

"Of course," said Walter innocently. "Why, didn't you enjoy our game of cards last week?"

"No, I did not," I said firmly. "You put me in an intolerable position, as you well know."

"It was just a bit of fun, Lucy," he protested. "And you will wear those short skirts."

That put me on the back foot, alright. But it was just like him to shift the blame onto me.

"Well, I'm not wearing a short skirt, tonight, so just behave."

I must confess I enjoyed the evening in a posh Chelmsford hotel. The meal was really special and the wine was excellent even though a little strong for my tastes. Slowly and surely, I felt my head getting dizzy, a sure sign that I had drunk too much. But, I felt good, especially with all the complements that came my way, even if they were from men of Walter's age or older. A couple of them thought I looked like a young Jennifer Love-Hewitt which I had heard before. I certainly had her superb figure, at least that's what I thought.

The main problem I encountered was that Walter held me a bit too close on the dimly lit dance floor. Try as I might to keep my bum away from him, he seemed to take great delight in pulling me in so that his ever present hard-on bounced against me. Thankfully, by that time, people were so inebriated that no one took a blind bit of notice.

"Walter, please stop that," I pleaded into his ear, but, he just grinned and ignored me. His hands kept dropping lower and lower, possessively, onto my bum and there seemed nothing I could do to shift him. In the end, I just gave up and let him have his way. I suppose my annoyance at his roving hands was muted by the pleasant atmosphere in the hotel and my semi-inebriated state.

"Please remember that I'm married to your son," I reminded him, but my slurred words seemingly fell on deaf ears.

"You've got a fabulous body, Lucy," he growled in my ear, as his hands left my bum for once and ran up and down the curves of my figure instead.

What can a girl say to that? All I could do was look at my watch and tell him how late it was.

"You're right," he said whipping out his mobile and whistling up our driver. Then, we were walking out into the cool night air and he couldn't resist another pat on my bum, as I hitched my dress up again to get into the car. It was only when the car pulled away that I realised that I had trapped the material underneath me when I had sat down. I gasped in horror when I saw how much leg I was showing. And Walter was sitting so close to me that I knew I wasn't going to get it back down again in a hurry.

I expected Walter to put his hand on my leg and that's exactly what happened. With the darkened partition between the driver and his passengers, we were in a world of our own. I suspected that this was the real reason Walter had arranged for the limousine in the first place. He ignored my whispered warnings and started with the back of my calf to move upwards. Then I felt my stocking rip as he started to feel just above my knee. His watch bracelet had snagged into the material.

"Look what you've done," I admonished him. "My best stockings and you've ruined them."

"Take them off for me and I'll buy you 20 pairs" he told me.

For some reason I found this very funny and started to giggle. "You're incorrigible," I told him.

He started to laugh too. "What about it, then, is my offer accepted?"

"You just want to look at my legs, don't you?" I said accusingly.

"Yes," he admitted.

"O.K "I said, my head still spinning with the drink. "But, you have to promise you won't touch." I said pulling back my dress and reaching for the tops of my stockings.

"Hold on, I want a better view" he insisted and he pulled down the small seat opposite and sat facing me. There was plenty of room in the big limousine and I didn't feel cramped for space. So, I rolled down the stockings of one leg and watched his eyes as I did so. He was so excited, it encouraged me to do it as slowly and sexily as I could.

"I can see your black lace panties," he drooled. "God, that's so sexy."

"Now do the other one...please."

I repeated the leg show for him and he watched enthralled as I peeled off the stocking on the other leg.

"Fantastic," he breathed, leaning forward for a yet closer look at my bare thighs and panties.

"You promised you wouldn't touch," I reminded him, as I handed him both stockings.

"And you'll find I never break a promise," he said seriously. "Thank you very much, that's the best treat I've had for ages."

Then he produced a wad of twenty pound notes and peeled off 5. "There, that should cover it," he growled.

"You're very generous," I told him, thinking already what I was going to do with £100...a new dress, a nice pair of shoes etc. I couldn't wait to spend it.

As a bonus, I left my dress up fairly high and allowed him to feast his eyes on my thighs for the rest of the journey.

For the first time ever I was beginning to feel comfortable in his company. But, maybe, that was down to the amount of drink I had consumed.

The next morning, in the cold light of day I was to regret my impulsive action in the limousine, but, as he dropped me off at my house I floated indoors like a movie star.

July 5th 2016

Today, I sat at my bedroom window smoking a rare cigarette and brooding about my moment of madness on the way back in the limousine. It was definitely not the behaviour expected of a daughter-in-law. I looked at the money on my dressing table and shook my head. If Mike ever found out he would go bananas...

Then I thought about Walter. What a rascal the man was. Still, he had made a promise not to touch me when I took off my stockings and he had kept his word. That was something. Maybe we could have a decent relationship after all. There was no need to involve Mike, I decided. I was doing very well on my own. If I couldn't get Mary to like me then I would work away on Walter.

July 21st

One of my mother-in-law's main interests in life was the Chelmsford branch of the Women's Institute, and, this year she was President of the Fundraising Committee. To get into her good books, I had joined the W.I's, Young Wives Club and they had plans to dress up as nurses and push a bed around the city centre. This seemed appropriate, as the charity was for local hospital funds. However, Mike wasn't keen of me dressing up and running through the streets in a nurse's uniform and black stockings. I was finding out more and more that he had a prudish streak in him. He obviously didn't take after his father on that score, more like his mother.