Family Lust Ch. 03: The Compulsion

Story Info
Something is consuming Lucky. What is it?
1.7k words
4.14
4.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/27/2022
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyLuci
LuckyLuci
14 Followers

I was sitting on a sofa with a glass of black label neat. My head is a mess right now. Frankly, I never imagined I would be doing something like this with Muskan Di. Is it the fault of alcohol? Or something else; I don't know.

Every morning, Muskan Di acts like nothing ever happened. She is still as friendly as ever. Di has always been like this.

She drools from her pussy and her mouth every night. I can see she is enjoying every minute I play with her body.

I gulped down the last sip of the black label I was holding in my hand and moved toward Di's bedroom. As usual, it is unlocked. She was lying on her bed, pretending to sleep. I know that because I saw her flinch when I stepped inside.

I moved towards her lower body and lifted her nightly, uncovering her smooth milky thighs. She was not wearing any underwear. I slowly ran my index finger over her already wet labia. A muffled moan escaped her mouth.

It has already been 9 days since I started to play with Muskan Di's body. Even though I decided that it was wrong to touch her if she didn't want me to, I just couldn't help myself.

Every night I felt this compulsion to play with her body, and before I could think straight, I found my fingers soaked with Muskan Di's love juice and the taste of her saliva in my mouth.

For the past few days, I have noticed Muskan Di has stopped wearing her underwear and her pussy is usually wet before I even touch her.

The same thing happened today as well. She is not wearing her underwear and she is already wet. But today I have different plans. I will not touch her between her legs.

I moved towards her upper body and slowly placed my hand on her breasts. I can feel her heart beating. With every raging breath, she takes, my hand moves with her breast. I can feel her hard nipples on my palm over the thin fabric of her nightie.

I slowly moved my hand all over her breasts to feel the softness of her flesh. Muskan Di's breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I moved closer to her ears and started to nibble it slowly with my mouth and whispered, "Get up!"

I pulled her up in the sitting position, pulled her nightie from her smooth body, and pushed her onto the bed in her original position.

Muskan Di's eyes were still closed. There was no piece of fabric on her body right now. This was the first time she was completely naked in front of me. Her milky body under the dim light was just perfect.

My heartbeats were getting out of control. This feeling of darkness was just consuming me. I can feel my mouth getting dry. All I can think about right now is how I want to push my cock deep inside her wet, sloppy pussy.

I was feeling like I was hanging on a cliff, holding onto a thin thread. But I cannot let go of these feelings. I need to understand what is happening to me. What are these impulses?

I closed my eyes, took a few deep breaths, and then laid my eyes once again on the curvy body of Muskan Di.

I slowly placed my tongue a few centimeters above her navel and started to move it gently.

"Mmmm..." Even though she was trying not to respond to my actions, a sexy moan escaped her lips.

I gently started to move my tongue in a circular motion around her navel. I was letting my tongue drool so her skin could get sloppy and smooth.

This continued for another 15 minutes. During this time, I also moved my left hand toward her breasts and started moving my fingertips all over her breasts, avoiding directly touching her areola and nipples.

I can feel Muskan Di twitch with every move. All this time, I was avoiding touching her pussy directly. Finally, unable to bear it any longer, she crossed her legs, trying to rub it off using her thighs.

But before she could close it completely, I grabbed her right thigh with my right arm and I pushed her thigh completely up, exposing her puffy, steaming pussy.

"This is wrong, Di. You are not allowed to please yourself. I own your body and only I am allowed to touch it. Only I am allowed to please you."

I said out loud. There was still no response from Muskan Di.

For the past week, I have been playing with her body every night. I already knew all her weak spots. I could have made her cum within minutes. But where is the fun in that?

"You have such a beautiful pussy. I want to see it up close"

I said moving my face lower toward her bottom half. I moved my left arm and grabbed her left thigh and pushed it open.

I was grabbing both her thighs and pushed them apart, which was giving me a clear view of her pussy. Her pussy was covered in a bush, a clear indication she was not using this area at all.

I moved my face closer to her pussy and started to breathe on her pussy. I am sure, she could feel my breath all over her pussy.

All this time, I made sure not to touch any sensitive spots directly. which was driving her crazy.

Continually having an orgasm for the past week without any break for a single night does a number on one's brain.

It was like an addiction. You know it is wrong, but you still cannot help yourself. You just want it more and more. The same thing was happening with Muskan Di.

I could have easily fucked her the first day and she would not have resisted at all. But doing that will give her the sense of satisfaction that it was me who crossed the line. It was me who forced her, and I do not want her to have that satisfaction.

I did lewd things with her body, but I made sure not to cross the line.

Though it may sound very easy to play, with a ravishing, curvy body every night. It was a double-edged sword. Every night was pushing me to the deep end, and it was getting harder and harder to control myself.

This is a race against time to see which one of us will break first.

"Muuffff..." Even with all her desperate efforts, her moans were still escaping her lips. She even pushed her head onto the pillow next to her head. But her muffled moans were even sexier.

I gently placed my lips on her tiny, rock-hard clit and gave her a light kiss. I turned my head to see her throbbing tight slit.

My work here is done. I let go of her thighs. I got up from the bed. I moved near her head, gave her a gentle peck on her cheek, and left the room.

I know this will make her go crazy. I played with her body, but I didn't give her an orgasm. She was on the edge. Even a little push would have given her a mind-numbing orgasm. But from here on, she has to learn how to ask for things.

I knew she would not go to anyone else, as she loves me and would not do anything that will hurt me. But now I will give her a problem that will be difficult to solve.

For the past week, I have been playing with her body every night, exploring places she was not even aware of; giving her the orgasm of her life; getting her addicted to this feeling.

Now, what will she do when I play with her but do not let her cum?

**Bedroom**

My head hurts! There is a raging boner in my pants which is not going down even after trying to masturbate. Muskan Di may be going insane from not being able to cum. But I was no different. Maybe even worse.

I needed to release myself and that too, as soon as possible. Wild thoughts were coming into my mind, like I will force myself on someone.

"This is bad. I need to talk about this with someone. But who? " I was thinking to myself. For the time being, I've decided to sleep on it and think about it later.

**Ring**Ring**Ring**

The ringing of my cell phone woke me up. I checked the time. It was 4 A.M I checked my cell phone and it was from my father's assistant, Stella.

It was weird. This was the second time I got a call from her. The first time was a few years back when my father was in an accident.

It was nothing serious. A typical drunk-and-drive case: he's just got some minor injuries.

Even though he was the man who abandoned me and left me on my own. He was still my father. The last direct blood relative. So I was a little worried. I picked up the call.

Me: "Hello"

Stella: "Hello Lucky"

Her voice was still as cold as ever. There were no emotions at all behind her sentences. This can be annoying at times because you can't tell if it's serious or not.

Me: "Mrs. Stella, you never called me? What happened?"

Stella: "Lucky, a car will be coming to your apartment to pick you up. Get in the car. Your father wants to meet you. "

Me: "What are you talking about? Where is he? Give him the phone! "

Stella: "He cannot talk to you right now. Get here and you will understand everything."

Me: "I am not getting inside any car until you tell me what is happening."

"Give me the phone..." a very faint voice, but I can still recognize the voice. It was my father.

Me:"...Dad? "You there?"

Father: "S... son, come fast."

**Beep**Beep**

Dad: "Dad...! Dad..."

The call was already disconnected. My father is a selfish man. I hate him, but right now I need to go and see him. Something is wrong. Right now, I would have gone to the depths of hell to meet him, and the reason was very simple.

He called me "Son," something I had never heard him call me after my mother's passed away.

I dressed up quickly, leaving a note on the dining table for Muskan Di.

"I need to take care of a few things. I will be back by dinner."

LuckyLuci
LuckyLuci
14 Followers