All Comments on 'Family Matters'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

this is a little different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All over the place

What the hell was this? The first page was okay, half of the seond page was spent decsribing the office machinations in excruciatingly boring details. Then the rest of the story was just a long series of monologues from the mother. Capped off with a deeply unsatisfactory ending that resolved nothing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

Keep going so we know how this pans out. Do they stay as a couple?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it going..

Have Diane reluctantly sell her home and go to Rob, but you didn't give us the Fucking of Diane's life.. I want Rob to destroy her pussy, legs up, bed creaking sex..

petertowerspetertowersabout 6 years ago

Definitely different but still interesting.

RingspiritRingspiritabout 6 years ago
I appreciate the detour

I did not know where this was going when Rob went to California. This detour did give the author a way of filling in some depth to Rob's personality. It also set up Diane's ability to reluctantly move to the coast without the mother-son relationship being discovered. The introduction of Jayne can make this story expand into a threesome in the future, as Jayne is grateful for her promotion and the faith Rob put in her capabilities. Let this story develop.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
yuck

The son was a bastard from the get go, to put his mother though all that shit just so she could be his fuck toy,he only thought of what he wanted and to hell with any feeling she may of had about the whole thing. even in his work place he was a prick, I don't see how even his mom could love him 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rob?

He needs to get swept away in a mudslide, or lost in Death Valley. Prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You need to go back to school.

I'm not going to mention all the other problems with your story and your writing because this one is MONUMENTAL.

A 'site' is NOT a person, can never be a person. A 'site' is a place, like a 'web site' or a 'building site'. Nor is the view of a person when you look at them, a 'site'.

ekim22ekim22about 6 years ago
Ehh, It started good then took a hard turn

I liked the original start of the story but when he it got forceful instead of seductive, I lost interest.

I can appreciate that "i bought her a nice gift to seduce her" has been done before and I can even appreciate that the forceful route isn't the route often taken but.....it just wasn't for me.

Thanks for taking the time to write it though, I appreciate effort.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
WHAT THE ????

THAT'S IT? REALLY? IT WAS A GOOD STORY. IT REALLY WAS BUT I'M SORTA AT A LOSS FOR WORDS HERE AND THAT'S NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. HOW ABOUT A PART 2 SINCE THIS IS NEW OR I'M GOING TO HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, lol THANX FOR A GOOD STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What?

No way your going to leave us hanging. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do you have severe emotional problems?

Or is it just all the characters in your story

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 6 years ago
I have to say you are really fucked up . Seriously.

A previous post said:

Do you have severe emotional problems?

Or is it just all the characters in your story

You do have problems.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Sick.

I only read about halfway through the first page and I coukdn't keep on reading. What kind of son would treat his mother or any woman like that? This has to be a very seriously mad person. I don't believe in abortions, but in this case I would have made an exception. I don't think i want to read any thing you might have written after this. Good luck And as far as I'm concerned keep your stories to yourself.

ratimomratimomalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story with 5* rating

Given 5* to this story. I like such stories where mom is reluctant to sons illegal advances and denies him. And at last love blossoms by any way between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

needs more then one chapter

wassup12wassup12over 5 years ago
lmao

i can just imagine the moral police only saying these negative comments after cumming ten times to your story

johnstang2johnstang2over 5 years ago
I loved the overall story but hate the ending and the previous commentors

The ending sucked for me. I was intrigued with his job in California. I would have liked to see Jane's reaction to Diane. I bet Jayne would be similar to Rachel from 'Suits. She would be able to tell there was something strange about Ron's and Disney's relationship. I would even go so far as to say she would instinctively know they were in fact really mother and son. However, she would keep it a secret and them keep it a secret. Eventually, she would tell them she was in a similar relationship with on of her very close relatives.

As for the previous commentors. Those that wrote hateful stuff. I have read a lot of comments in my time and can tell you a lot of people write such comments because the are basically haters. I wish they could offer something constructive INSTEAD being a hater.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
It was nice...

It was a nice story over all. I don't particularly like the mental cruelty that he put his mother through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not my favorite

The son is a complete ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

to long nothing happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Strange ending. Wish I hadn't bothered reading it.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Yes not the ending that I expected is like story was half done. Interesting but in complete

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous