Family Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I certainly underestimated her performance and resolve in this matter as she slapped me hard across the face, even harder than the last time and almost spat the words out. "You disgust me and don't you ever touch me like that again, I want you out of my house, and once you've left, I never want to see you again. Until you leave I don't want to talk to you or see you, you'll have your meals in your room."

Over the next couple of weeks as I prepared to move to California, I barely glimpsed my mother let alone speak with her. She must have known things were progressing as my possessions were being crated up. She would see the crates as she walked out of the door in the mornings, and when she returned home in the evening, they had disappeared. She never knew in advance the day I finally left home. Unbeknown to her, having packed the last of my things the night before, there were no goodbyes, I just left the house keys on the table and a note with two words; "I've gone."

I never rented an apartment instead I rented a beach house, my company were not prepared to pay the full rent on the place, but agreed that I could pay the difference. In fact my salary increase paid the difference. It wasn't a luxurious beach house, but it was nice, built high up on a forty foot embankment with wooden steps leading from a large patio, down to a sandy beach. The several days I spent alone getting straight, eased my mind giving me other things to think about rather than the situation concerning my mother.

Due to the warm weather I dressed casually for my first day in the office, ambling up to the reception desk about 10 in the morning. Obviously the receptionist didn't know who I was from Adam, with the way I was dressed shouting loser. She had her back to me as I strolled up to the desk giving a little cough just to let her know I was there. Nothing, she never turned or spoke just ignored me. There was a brass service bell on the counter, one of the old type where you tap down on the top button. Three times I gave the button a good slapping, the receptionist turned, looked me up and down, said, "Can't you wait?"

"You have no idea who I am and you are not doing your job. My name is Rob Carter and I'm here to see Mr. Cartwright your managing director." The blood drained from her face, obviously having been warned, she knew my name and reputation but wasn't expecting so young a person, which often has its advantages.

The day started with frustration and didn't get any better as it got older. Cartwright took me on a tour of the offices, introduced me to several people then showed into a small dark office with no windows, which required constant artificial lighting. A directors meeting had been arranged but half the people I was supposed to meet and interview were unavailable, either too busy or not on site. I wandered down to reception the girl had her back to me again. "Is that your normal stance behind the desk, would you like a mirror mounted on the back wall so you can see those who need your assistance, arrive?"

"How can I help you Mr. Carter?"

"Does the company have a telephone directory with names, departments, office phone numbers, mobile numbers and email addresses?"

She turned her back on me and disappeared below the desk top to reappear seconds later, handing me a black A5 leather ring binder folder with laminated pages. I sent emails to those concerned requesting the pleasure of their company at a directors meeting the following day, pointing out that their attendance and receipt of my email was mandatory. Three gentlemen who failed to respond to my email were absent when I convened the meeting, therefore, I instructed the managing director to issue them pink slips. I was told that under no circumstances was I authorized to terminate director's employment. Picking up the phone I dialed head office and spoke with my managing director.

"Good morning sir this is Rob Carter I have Mr. Cartwright for you." Cartwright seemed a little flustered when I handed him the phone and initially we could only hear Mr. Cartwrights side of the conversation. "No sir...yes sir" after which Mr. Cartwright put the call on speaker.

"What is it Cartwright, can everybody hear me now?"

"Yes sir, late yesterday Mr. Carter sent all the directors an email advising them of today's meeting and requesting a reply confirming their attendance. Three of the Directors have not replied neither did they attend today's meeting subsequently Mr. Carter has terminated their employment."

"So what's the problem?"

"The problem is sir, I don't think Mr. Carter has the authority to terminate directorship level."

"You're saying that the director's meeting is being held today, at this very moment, but didn't you and I agree that the meeting would be held yesterday, what happened?"

"Well most of the directors were either not available or too busy to attend."

There was a slight pause in the conversation which meant the old man was controlling his temper.

"Did you instruct your directors that there was to be a board meeting yesterday with Mr. Carter in attendance as we discussed?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you think that I have the authority to terminate your director's employment?"

"Yes sir."

"Well Mr. Carter represents me so he has the same authority as I. Do you have any more questions for me?"

"No sir."

"So are we now clear on Mr. Carter's authority?"

"Yes sir."

"Then I suggest you carry out his instructions because if you don't you could find yourself joining your three friends."

It was surprising just how quickly attitudes changed towards me, the jungle drums must have been working overtime. I was now that bastard who fired people for no reason, so they stayed out of my way, but pulled out all the stops when I asked someone to do something for me. That person would also receive full cooperation from their fellow workers when their assistance was needed, in case they were blamed for delaying the outcome.

The day following the directors meeting, wearing a suit and tie, I arrived at the office earlier than most managers. Later in the day I was shown into a much larger corner office with windows on two sides, and two glass partitioned walls with an attached smaller office set up for a secretary. Having a personal secretary was a new experience for me, before it meant sharing those in a typing pool. So one of my first jobs was to find a secretary from the existing staff and as you can imagine with my reputation, there were not many takers. The interviews were set up for a Friday at half hourly intervals. Why Friday? Well Friday is usually a dress-down day, with me being extremely fussy how I expect my secretary to dress, I wanted to catch the girls shall we say in their most relaxed state.

As soon as the first candidate walked into my office I knew things were not going to work out as expected. Displaying tattoos and piercings, I never gave her the opportunity to sit down, she just turned and walked out, after telling her, "Body modifications were not acceptable." The second candidate couldn't type. When the third candidate, the girl from reception walked into my office I knew my day was going to be a disaster. She was wearing the shortest of skirts, it was embarrassing. Stuck behind the reception desk only her top half was visible therefore whether this was her normal daily dress code I couldn't say. The first thing she said as she walked through the door was, "My name is Jayne and I don't have any tattoos or piercings."

I directed her to the chair in front of my desk, pulling on her skirt as she sat down and spent the rest of the interview tugging at it to prevent it from riding up, it was really annoying as well as distracting. The problem was she spent more time concentrating on preserving her modesty than concentrating on what I was saying. Don't get me wrong I like to see girls in short skirts, but there are more preferable times and places, and limits, but nevertheless the least I can do was to find out what she was capable of.

My questioning began with; did she have any typing skills and was surprised when told yes, about 50 words a minute, and became further impressed when told she took dictation in shorthand. Unfortunately Jayne had never experienced secretarial duties, complaining people considered her too young and inexperienced, and I knew how that felt. Taking everything into consideration I offered her the opportunity to take a test. Jayne jumped at the chance to take dictation from me in the form of a letter, which she would type and print off so that I could evaluate her work. Before we started I asked her to check the smaller secretary's office next to mine, to ensure that she would be comfortable using the computer keyboard and printer. If everything was satisfactory, she was to make ready the computer and printer for the test.

Five minutes later Jayne walked back into my office, pad and pencil in hand and took her place in front of my desk. "Please proceed sir."

"The letter is to go to head office, to Mr. Smith in the legal department. Subject Termination of Directors. Dear Mr. Smith." The dictation lasted for about 2 minutes during which I slipped in a trap or two, and when finished suggested she read it back to me. To be honest I was really surprised how well she coped, it was accurate and even identified one of my traps.

Apologizing for suspending her interview suggesting that she use the smaller office to complete the test while I interviewed the final three candidates. Each candidate had secretarial experience having been employed by the three directors whose employment I terminated. The first of the three secretary's seemed capable but had an unpleasant attitude. However, a few minutes into the interview I was distracted by Jayne using the telephone, the conversation with whom she was talking was brief, after which she began to type. Some twenty minutes into the interview Jayne stood up deliberately waving the letter to catch my attention and placed it on the desk then returned to her duties. Strange I was becoming impatient to see how she fared.

The second secretary seemed capable and pleasant but the final candidate had no shorthand experience, so it looked like a race between Jayne, depending on her test results, and the second secretary. I collected the letter and surprisingly a typed addressed envelope. Reading the letter through several times found it to be 100% accurate, including Mr. Smith's job title, Financial Attorney, who is a real person at head office, which was one of my traps. I phoned head office and spoke with Rachel at reception asking her if anyone phoned for information on Mr. Smith "Yes Rob, Jayne your secretary phoned asking for Mr. Smith's job title and requested a copy of our telephone directory for you." I confirmed everything was ok and thanked her for her assistance.

It was late afternoon when I invited Jayne back to my office, she walked in, sat, and kept tugging on that infernal skirt. I offered her the position as my secretary but suggested she consider it carefully after hearing the conditions of my expectations, before committing herself. Starting by congratulating her on her skills, explained that because of her inexperience she had formed no bad habits and must agree to be guided by me. As my secretary everything would be confidential and she was not to gossip about any subject that relates to the company or me. Working for me would possibly mean that my unpopularity could carry across to her, also because of her refusal to provide people with information on company matters. Jayne looked concerned when informing her there would be a dress code and of my annoyance of her continually tugging on her skirt. A shrug of the shoulders was all I received when asked why do women wear these clothes, when they are obviously uncomfortable and self-conscious. You could see the relief on her face when I set the standard of knee length skirts and white blouses. She was to be pleasant and helpful to everyone, but not to stand around talking, if she had nothing to do then I would find her something.

If any of the staff failed to cooperate to our expectation she was not to argue or get upset, just to inform me and I would resolve any issue. She would receive an increase in salary and a dress allowance, the rest I told her we would make up as we went along. I gave her the weekend to consider my offer but she said there was no need she would accept the position. I suggested that Monday morning she come straight up to her office and organize herself, when she was settled to come and see me.

Giving me a little wave as she arrived Monday morning I was intrigued to know what she was wearing. As an excuse I went into her office to ask if she had any regrets on her decision to work for me, and did she wish to change her mind. Jayne looked fabulous wearing a floral print skirt, which just about covered her knees, a white blouse her hair pulled back in a ponytail and three inch heels. I told her she looked perfect and very professional, and no she didn't want to change her mind.

I apologize for digressing from my original story, but I wanted to try to convey my mind set and the passing of time. Having been thrown out of my mother's house and told she never wanted to see or talk to me ever again, then being thrown in the deep end, to make a failing company profitable, or close it. Having received little or no cooperation from the company employees while weeding out the inefficient and ineffective, and I guess being voted the most unpopular man on the planet, a relationship with a female was the last thing on my mind.

I must have been in California for about three months when I received a phone call one evening on my mobile from my mother. She sounded upset and asked if I could visit her over the weekend. To be honest I didn't want to face her, being too embarrassed after everything that happened. I made the excuse of being too busy and couldn't get away. She was openly crying over the phone while she begged and pleaded for me to visit her. My resolve faded, feeling nothing but compassion for her, eventually agreed to visit. Because of the flight time and cab journey I wouldn't arrive home much before 2:00 am Saturday morning, mother said no matter what time I arrived she would wait up for me.

Mother was standing at the open door as the cab pulled into the driveway, she looked fabulous, her skirt much shorter than I remember, with a blouse tight across her breasts. Shutting the front door and in the privacy of her home she gave me an enthusiastic hug, her body once again crushed against mine, causing all those old feelings to come rushing back. I followed her into the sitting room and made myself comfortable in an old familiar armchair. Declining her offer of a cooked meal, preferring something to drink. "Tea, coffee or something stronger?" I asked for something stronger, she held up a bottle, I nodded, with her pouring me a large bourbon. Relaxed in the chair I asked her the purpose of my visit, she suggested that I finish my drink while she spent a few minutes sorting things out upstairs.

My empty glass sat on the coffee table when mother walked in dressed in a black negligee. Without saying a word she sat on my lap, placed her arms around my neck and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips ensuring I got the full flavor of her lipstick. Taking my hand she placed it on her breast squeezing my fingers until they gripped that magnificent globe, then continued to kiss me. It was everything that I had ever wished for.

"If the offer still stands I would like to become your wife and all that it entails. Tonight you can court me by taking me out to dinner, and in the restaurant propose to me slipping my engagement ring back on my finger, which if you have noticed I'm not wearing, and haven't for some time. When we arrive home after the restaurant you will place my wedding band on my finger, take me to bed where we will consummate our marriage. Our first time together you will make love to me, soft gentle and romantic, telling me how beautiful I am and how much you love me. After that you can fuck me as much and as hard as you like."

"Mother your language."

"That's another thing no more calling me mother from now on use my name, Diane and not Di like your father called me."

We stayed kissing and cuddling like that for a while with me enjoying the excitement of fondling her body until she stood up and asked me to take her to bed. I had been in my mother's bedroom many times but never with her dressed in such a provocative way or with such high expectations of a union between us. She undressed me, naked I slipped between the sheets with her following still wearing the negligee, but we knew she wouldn't be wearing that for much longer. Wrapping her hand around my manhood she slowly massaged me as we kissed, fulfilling the outrageous behavior of my fantasies. Slipping the negligee from her shoulders and down her arms for the first time in almost a lifetime to look upon those magnificent globes. I asked why when I disgusted her so much had she change her mind. Could it be because she was short of money and unable to cope that she was selling herself to me like a whore?

"I am a whore and selling myself, but not for money. The day I came home from work and found that hurtful note 'I've gone' I burst into tears and cried all night. Every night for the next couple of weeks I cried myself to sleep because we had hardly ever been apart, and now I was on my own. For the rest of the month I tried to figure out where I had gone wrong, I knew I loved you, but was it a mother's love for her son, or a woman's love for a man, how could I tell? I thought perhaps I had overstepped the mark by allowing you to slip your hands under my breasts and press yourself against my body, but at the time I thought it harmless and enjoyed the attention. I wasn't prepared for the situation to escalate, I should have known better."

"Then I began to think that it may not have turned out so disastrous if I allowed you to fondle my full breasts, but then realized you would have wanted to go further and slip your hands inside my bra. Would that have been so wrong of me to allow that to happen, if I had turned around to stop you, how would I have reacted if you tried to kiss me or put your hand up my skirt? I would fall asleep thinking about all the different possible scenarios of you forcing yourself on me and how I would react. The strange thing about it was, that in my fantasies I was always wearing sexy outfits and never reached the point whereby I would actually stop you from molesting me. It began to excite me. One day while shopping I passed a shop whose window was full of sexy lingerie, there was no way I was going to buy from a local shop, so I looked online. There was this burgundy strapless satin corset with half cups edged with lace."

"It arrived on the Friday, late Saturday evening with my bedroom and bathroom lit by candles, the bathwater scented, I bathed pampering myself. After lying on the bed wearing only the corset, began to fantasize that you were standing at my bedroom door watching me pleasure myself. You came over climbed upon the bed and began to kiss and explore my body with your hands and lips. Half my thoughts were only fantasy not realizing the pleasuring was real until I experienced an incredible orgasm. It was then I knew it was the woman in love with the man, mother and son no longer existed, the problem became, how to win you back."

"All my life my performance in bed had been pathetic, a sexless participant, drab, unadventurous and non-caring, all which can be blamed on our father, since it was he who took me at a young age. Lingerie and clothes would go a long way to increase my sexual appearance, so I bought shorter skirts for general wear and really short skirts to wear of an evening at home. My blouses became tighter, my lingerie more revealing, just like the black negligee you're gradually easing down my body. I started to look at mother and son porn sites trying to get some idea of how to tackle my problem, gradually drifting onto a site which published real mother and son love stories. Reading those stories I learnt a lot including that sexual relations between mother and son is more common than people think."