Family Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not only young men that bed their mothers there's plenty of stories about older men some of them married with families that still have sex with their mothers. In one case a sixty year old widower was making love to his eighty year old mother and she said it was what kept her young, and wore sexy lingerie and mini-skirts to keep him interested. It was her story that finally convinced me to become your wife. She said it started on the day of his wife's funeral after the mourners had left, leaving her alone with her son who was lying on his bed in a distressed state. Climbing on the bed to lie alongside him she placed her arms around him pulling him close, so that she could administer comfort."

"Just holding him did not have the desired effect, she never knew why, but she unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra and holding her breast pressed her nipple between his lips encouraging him to suckle. The immediate calming effect was amazing and after a while she felt his hand stroking her ass and arousal in his pants. She called him darling and asked him if he would like mummy to take her skirt off. She said he nodded, and after easing her skirt down her legs and off over her feet, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Slipping her hand beneath his undershorts she massaged his erection. He moaned softly, she felt his hips gyrate then go rigid as he pulled her down to crush his lips against hers. Just in time she covered her hand over the top of his cock to prevent the several strings of semen from shooting everywhere, then felt the sticky substance oozing between her fingers. Closely watched by her son she wiped the majority of his sperm off her hand on the inside of his undershorts, then licked her hand clean. 'Next time,' she said, 'I want all that inside me,' and it wasn't long before they were kissing and making love."

"Apparently afterwards he was devastated at the thought of forcing his mother to compromise herself. She pacified him by saying it was just sex, there was no possible chance of her becoming pregnant; nobody got hurt, and it was extremely pleasurable while it lasted, and insisted that it was her fault it happened. His mother stayed overnight sleeping together, experimenting with each other's likes and dislikes. Providing there was agreement between them nothing was taboo even their words of love between them during their lovemaking was pornographic. Every weekend they would visit each other to continue their sexual liaison, until his mother eventually sold her house and moved in with her son. They had separate rooms to maintain some air of respectability but in truth they slept together."

"The woman's actions and approach to the situation excited me and found myself wanting to follow her example. I became more frustrated as my sexual appetite grew, so I started looking at websites selling sex toys, dildos in particular and found an extra dimension to my enjoyment. Occasionally I continued to purchase sexy outfits and recently two DVD's one with a son seducing his mother the other the mother seducing her son. It didn't matter which one I watched I always saw myself as the woman and you the son. Darling would you like me to follow the example of that woman, giving myself, sexually and in every way, to you completely, speaking those forbidden words of love to each other during our intimate times?"

"You would follow the example of that woman 100% allowing me to do with you as I wish?"

"Yes darling, I cannot think of anything that I wouldn't accept from you, providing you didn't want to harm me."

Diane slipped out of the negligee rolled over on top of me, sat up, straddled me, guided my cock inside her and began bouncing up and down on me. It was a most wonderful sight as I watched her tits flopping around, with me grabbing her hands when she tried to restrain them. Her words were intermittent as she asked me if I enjoyed watching her tits bounce around while she fucked me. It wasn't long after that, I shot my load into her. She stretched out on top of me, just about keeping me inside her while we kissed and telling me the things she wanted me to do to her using words that I never thought I would hear my mother speak.

It was early morning, dawn was breaking as we finally fell asleep in each other's arms with neither of us waking until around midday. I open my eyes Diane was watching me and I could feel her hand wrapped around my morning stiffy. "Good morning darling did you sleep well?" I just looked at her taking in the beautiful site. She looked worried as she said, "Are we okay?" I leaned in and kissed her saying, "I hope so; how do you feel about things?"

"I feel wonderful and happier than I have felt in years."

"That's good then I can fuck you?"

"I thought you would never ask."

We crawled out of bed about an hour later, showered together, phoned a restaurant to book a table for the evening, and had a quick, late midday snack. Diane had a hair appointment but before leaving handed me the jewelry box containing her engagement ring. After she left I checked the ring it was probably the most insignificant engagement ring I had ever seen, quite frankly I thought it insulting to place it on her finger. I left a note saying that I had been called into headquarters to discuss the Californian issues and would be back a.s.a.p. then taking the engagement ring with me for the size, headed for the mall where there are several jewelers.

There was one ring, a large classy looking diamond solitaire that was perfect. While looking at less expensive engagement rings and wedding bands the assistant wandered off to talk with another gentleman returning a few minutes later. He suggested that if I bought the large diamond solitaire he would add wedding band of my choice at no extra cost. I took him up on his offer with my credit card taking a heavy hit when I purchased the diamond solitaire, and a beautifully engraved wide gold wedding band. The diamond solitaire was placed in a blue velvet covered box and the wedding band in a white velvet covered box. Thankfully I was home, having also picked up a bottle of champagne, before Diane, happily avoiding any difficult questions.

I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when she appeared at the top, stunned by her beauty and probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Wearing pale green satin dress with a low neckline showing a reasonable amount of cleavage and the hem high around mid-thigh. With beautiful ruby lips and her hair pulled to one side cascading across her shoulder, I've never seen her look more stunning. She gave me a playful slap when I suggested we had the dinner delivered to the bedroom. We hired a limo which turned up on time, well if both of us had a drink it was safer that way. The arrangements were when we were ready to leave the restaurant we would phone the chauffeur.

The dinner, dessert and wine were very nice but I could see Diane getting agitated while we waited for the champagne. The waiter brought the champagne in an ice bucket placed it in the table mounted ice bucket holder, opened and poured out two glasses of champagne. A band was playing and people were dancing on a small dance floor and I asked Diane if she would like to dance. I watched the men as we first entered the restaurant their eyes following Diane to our table it was no different when we went onto the dance floor. We were dancing close, very close when I whispered into her ear the question about becoming my wife, a lingering kiss and a yes was all I needed before guiding her back to the table. I had actually swapped the jewelry boxes placing the new ring in the old box. She sat opposite me as I passed the unopened box between us, stopping just short of her hands as they rested on the table.

As I flipped the box open, everyone turned around to look when Diane let out a loud gasp, taking the ring from its box I slipped it on her finger. She burst into tears and ran to the powder room. I was beginning to get worried having to wait nearly ten minutes before she reappeared. Fortunately one woman who followed her in came over to the table, told me she was okay and would be out shortly after repairing her make up. When she eventually emerged everyone clapped, and being stopped when a few women asked to see the ring. Her arrival back at the table caused a stir when she gave me a passionate kiss before returning to her seat.

Up in mother's bedroom we undressed each other, crushing our naked bodies together while embracing and kissing. Diane slipped into bed while I poured the champagne, having been chilled in the fridge and placed in a bucket of ice which sat on the dressing table. I filled and placed the glasses on the bedside cabinets and slipped in beside her. Taking her hand I eased the wedding band along her finger until it sat snuggly against her engagement ring. For several minutes she stared at the two rings, then at me before slipping beneath the covers. Her mouth was warm and moist as she devoured my manhood. I sat there watching the effects of her bobbing head as the covers rose and fell, before pushing them further down the bed so that I was able to watch her beautiful ruby lips sliding up and down my shaft.

There was no hesitation in her movement when I told her I was about to cum, continuing the lip massage until accomplishing her goal to turn one of my greatest fantasies into reality. She looked up at me, semen dribbled from the side of her mouth. She screamed when I grabbed her hair to pull back up the bed desperate to clamp my mouth over hers, licking and sucking her tongue when it slipped into my mouth. We spent the next twenty minutes or so kissing and cuddling and exploring each other's body with fingers and mouth until I was finally ready to make love to her. My words were soft and she held me tight when I spoke of her beauty and her sensuous body which my impatient fingers loved to caress.

Even though our sexual activities continued through the night, I knew trouble was brewing between us. I wasn't sure how Diane thought our future lives would pan out, if they were destined to take the same path or go our separate ways. It was basically the case would she live with me, to follow wherever I was sent, or would she expect me to come back and live with her. Although we had committed ourselves to each other as husband and wife it wasn't legal in fact it was illegal and no one could be held accountable. I decided to delay saying anything until I was about to leave Sunday afternoon. Sunday morning our sexual activities became a little more lustful, the tenderness temporarily interrupted by me telling her she was going to get the life fucked out of her. Diane threw herself on top of me crushed her lips against mine then taking her tits in hand flapped them up and down saying "you can fuck these first." Well I did, things got a little out of hand but it was all so enjoyable.

Sunday, after lunch, we laid together stretched out on the sofa with both of us enjoying kissing with my hand beneath her skimpy mini- skirt, pleasuring her.

"Are you going to put the house on the market?" The look Diane gave me said it all, she was horrified.

"Aren't you coming back home to live?"

"No I'm working in California at the moment, you've seen the pictures of my beach house I thought you would come and live with me."

"I can't leave my job, anyway I don't want to move."

"Your job is not important we can both live quite comfortably on my salary we can't on yours. Not wanting to move is a different matter, although I don't know why you would want to stay here, there's nothing to keep you, no family, no close friends to consider. California has a far better climate, nobody knows us so we could pass ourselves off as a married couple. The house is secluded and right on the beach, you could sunbathe on the patio. You would have your own car to drive to the mall to go shopping, there's thousands of things you could do, even get a job if you got bored. I shall be leaving soon and I want you to eventually come and live with me and be my wife, but the choice is yours, think about it and let me know your decision. If you're not prepared to move I could probably get home about one weekend a month."

Diane was in tears when the taxi arrived, we had already said our goodbyes, twice. We embraced kissed for the last time and I walked out of her life, for how long, remained to be seen.

The End