Family Matters

Story Info
Cynthia fucks her son at the water park.
1.2k words
4.22
62.3k
112
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad finished his finals early and thought he'd surprise his mother and drive home that afternoon instead of waiting until morning.

He knew his mother went to bed early and didn't want to wake her so he took his shoes off when he got home and tip-toed down the hall to his bedroom. When he finished in the bathroom and was headed back to his room he heard noises farther down the hall coming from his mother's bedroom.

Brad was surprised to see his mother lying on her bed naked with Mrs. Wilson with her bright red hair kneeling between her legs. She was pulling his mother's panties off.

Brad watched while Mrs. Wilson went down on his mother. He had had many wet dreams about his mother but he never thought he'd see his mother's pussy getting eaten by their neighbor.

The image of his mother lying naked with Mrs. Wilson's face buried in her pussy was something he'd never forget. He turned around and headed back to the bathroom to relieve the growing pressure in his pants.

Brad was fixing breakfast in the morning when Cynthia came into the kitchen wearing nothing but panties and a cut off tee-shirt that barely covered her nipples.

"Hey, I didn't think you were getting home until this afternoon." Cynthia gave Brad a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I finished my exams early. I got home late and tried to be quiet. I hope I didn't wake you."

"No, never heard a thing," Cynthia replied. Of course that wasn't true. She had heard the garage door opening. Jo was just pulling her panties off when she saw Brad at her bedroom door. She wasn't about to stop to close the bedroom door.

"I need to put on some clothes," Cynthia said as she headed back to her bedroom.

"Don't bother on my account," Brad said. "I've seen you naked lots of times."

"And I've seen you naked, but never the less, it's inappropriate for a mother to be parading around in front of her son wearing next to nothing. Besides, Jo and I are going for run this morning."

When Cynthia changed into her jogging clothes she thought about skipping the sports bra but the thought of her breasts bouncing up and down for 5 miles convinced her to wear the sports bra.

When she got back to the kitchen she was wearing the same tee-shirt as before but now had the sports bra underneath. Her spandex running shorts were pulled up tight between her legs. Her pussy couldn't have been more obvious if it jumped out and bit Brad on the nose.

Just then Jo knocked on the kitchen door and entered. "Hey, Brad. I haven't seen you in a while. You look all grown up."

Brad thought Mrs. Wilson was the perfect MILF. Her flaming red hair, perky breasts and narrow hips called to his penis every time he saw her. So it wasn't much of a surprise when his mother pointed at the growing penis sticking out the fly in his boxers and said, "XYZ."

Brad looked down. "Sorry," he said and adjusted his boxers.

Cynthia looked at Jo and said with a smile on her face, "Yes, he's all grown up."

After their run Brad heard Mrs. Wilson and his mother talking as they walked up the drive. "Brad is a real hunk. Did you see his dick sticking out of his boxers? You should really jump on that!"

"I know!" Cynthia replied. "I could really use a good fuck but Brad would freak out if I came on to him."

"Holy shit," Brad thought to himself. "Mom wants to fuck me."

"Hey honey," Cynthia said when she and Jo entered the kitchen. "Jo and I are going to the water park this afternoon. Wanna come with us?"

Brad enjoyed watching Mrs. Wilson and his mother at the water park. Both had bodies that did the string bikinis they were wearing proud.

Mrs. Wilson's breasts kept popping out of her bikini every time the wave machine started up. And his mother's bikini bottoms kept getting wedged between her ass cheeks on the giant water slide.

When they got to the "Lazy River" they could only find two tubes so Jo took one and Cynthia shared the other with Brad.

His dick was already semi-hard when his Mom sat on his lap. When she adjusted herself his dick wedged itself right between her ass cheeks along with her bikini.

Brad didn't even last one trip around the lazy river with mother's ass wrapped around his cock before he was rock hard and cumming.

Cynthia grabbed Brad's cock when she was getting off his lap. He didn't think it was a mistake.

"Mom!"

Cynthia looked at him with a small smile on her face before letting go of his cock. "Oh, sorry."

Jo came up to them and said, "That was fun. Let's go around again."

Brad said, "Okay, let me run to the bathroom first."

When he returned he said to his mother, "I was wearing a Speedo underneath my swim suit. I just took it off so I'd be more comfortable with you on my lap."

Cynthia looked at her son and paused for a moment before saying, "I need to get my sun hat."

Cynthia put the sun hat in her lap when she sat down on Brad.

"Lift up a bit," Brad said. He pulled his cock free of his swim suit and adjusted it so it was between his mother's legs instead of her ass.

Cynthia lifted up again, pulled her bikini to the side and guided Brad's hard dick to her pussy's entrance before settling back down on Brad's lap.

Brad buried his cock as far into his mother as he could as she slowly moved her hips up and down. She got so caught up in the rhythm that Brad had to hold her down.

After she came she settled back down in Brad's lap and sighed deeply. "It's been a long time since I've been properly fucked."

"Don't stop now," Brad pleaded. "I haven't cum yet."

"Oh, sorry," she said and rocked her pussy back and forth until Brad grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed his cock in to his mother's pussy one last time. It was a couple minutes before Brad relaxed his body and let go of his mother.

After getting home that afternoon Brad and Cynthia were sitting in their kitchen having a late lunch. "Mom, do you want to talk about what happened at the water park?"

Cynthia confessed, "I know, I'm sorry but your penis was jammed between my butt cheeks."

Her eyes were getting watery. "It's been nearly three years since you father ran off with that floozy and I haven't had a good fuck since. When I sat on your cock all I could think of was getting fucked."

"That's all I was thinking of, too!" Brad stood up and dropped his shorts. His cock looked like an iron bar sticking out the fly on his boxers.

Cynthia reached out and touched her son's hard cock. She bent over and kissed the tip. She could taste the pre-cum.

"Mom, you better stop or I'll be cumming all over your face."

"Well, you better fuck me now hadn't you." Cynthia got up, pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles and leaned over the kitchen counter.

"Don't just stand there, fuck your mother!"