Family Matters Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenda Fucks Her Mother's Two-Headed Dildo.
1.1k words
4.47
16.8k
41
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
455 Followers

Brenda watched her mother leave for the store. As soon as she was out of sight Brenda headed to her mother's bedroom. Brad had told her she needed to see their Mom's lingerie collection. "It's not bizarre, it's erotic," he told her. "Things you would never imagine seeing Mom wearing." Brenda wanted to see for herself.

The first thing Brenda pulled from her mother's dresser drawer was the smallest thong she had ever seen. She stepped out of her own panties and stepped into the tiny thong. It had thin strings and was really comfortable but when she looked at herself in the mirror she saw an inch of pubic hair sticking out the top and each side of the thong.

"Comfortable, but it doesn't cover much more than my clit," she said to no one.

Brenda remembered Brad telling her that their mother had a shaved pussy. "I'm not about to shave my pussy," she thought to herself as she tossed the thong back in the drawer. "I like my bushy pubes."

The leather panties had a zipper. "I guess it's so you can fuck without taking the panties off." There was a matching nippleless leather bra. "The cup size looks small," she thought. Her nipples would squeeze through the holes and stuck straight out. "Nice but not very practical."

The latex panties were kinky but it was the plastic diaper cover that surprised her the most. She tried to imagine her mother peeing in her panties while wearing the diaper cover. "That might be fun," she thought to herself. "Especially, if I was on a date."

Brenda found the crotchless panties right next to a giant two headed dildo. She put the crotchless panties on and sat on the bed with the dildo. "I wonder how much of this I can take?"

Slowly, she pushed the dildo in her pussy. After half the length of the dildo was buried she still had a good grip on the other end and started sliding it in and out.

She was nearing her climax when she heard her mother return. She wasn't about to take the double headed monster out of her vagina. If it had been a regular dildo she would have just put her own panties back on over the crotchless panties to hold the dildo in place while she went to her room.

Instead she hurried down the hall to her bedroom holding the dildo between her legs.

She barely got her door closed when she heard the kitchen door open.

Cynthia called out, "Brenda, I'm home honey!"

Brenda didn't answer. She was on the floor just inside her bedroom with her legs spread wide fucking the huge dildo.

Later, Brenda was sitting at the kitchen table eating a sandwich when her mother came in holding up her panties. "Fuck," she thought to herself. "I must have left my panties on the floor while I was fucking myself with Mom's giant dildo."

"I think these are yours." Cynthia held the panties up to her face and breathed in deep. "They're dirty." She smelled the panties again then tossed them to Brenda. "And please rinse my dildo off before you return it."

Brenda turned 50 shades of red. "Sorry, I've never seen a two headed one before."

"No problem, you can borrow it whenever you like."

There was a knock on the door and Jo Wilson entered. "Hey, Cyn, are you ready for our run?"

Brenda was standing in the kitchen later, unconsciously scratching her pussy, when she saw Jo helping her mother as she hobbled up the driveway.

Cynthia limped into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. "I got leg cramps a couple blocks back and I can hardly walk."

"We were doing ok until a few blocks back," explained Jo. "What you need Cynthia is a good massage."

"I'll help," piped in Brenda. "Let me go get my yoga pad and I'll be right back."

Brenda unrolled the yoga pad on the kitchen table and told her mother to get on the pad and lay face down.

"Should I take off my shorts and shirt?"

"Mom, we're massaging your legs not your breasts and pussy. You can leave your clothes on except for the shoes and socks."

The massage oil smelled like patchouli. It was a fragrance Brenda always associated with hippies and hot oily bodies. She dribbled some on each of her mother's legs and took one leg while Jo massaged the other.

"God, that feels so good, please don't stop."

Brenda noticed that Jo was sliding her oily hands farther up her mother's legs occasionally letting her fingers disappear up her mother's shorts.

"Roll over Mom, so we can do your thighs."

Brenda and Jo continued massaging Cynthia's legs. And Jo's fingers kept disappearing up her shorts.

When they finished the massage Jo made her exit, "Sorry, I'd stay for a glass of wine but I have an appointment..

Cynthia started to get up when Brenda said, "My hands are all oily. Take your shirt and bra off and lay back down. I'll do your back."

"I think I'm melting," Cynthia said after a few minutes.

"Roll over so I can do your front."

Brenda poured some oil in her hand and slowly rubbed it into her mother's breasts.

When Brenda leaned over and sucked on one of her mother's nipples Cynthia pushed her daughter away.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, Mom. I saw Jo's hands wandering up your shorts."

"She was just trying to give me a good massage."

"I know the kind of massage she was trying to give you. It wasn't hard to figure out why you have a dildo with two heads. Now, lift your hips up a bit."

Cynthia lifted her hips and Brenda pulled her shorts down to her knees. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Brenda, what are you doing?"

"Stop playing innocent with me, Mom. I've spoken with Brad and he told me all about you and Mrs. Wilson."

"Brad, I think Mom and Jo Wilson are fucking each other."

"I saw them together last time I was home," Brad said. "Mom was lying naked on her bed and Mrs. Wilson was kneeling between her legs with her face buried in Mom's pussy."

Brenda pulled her mother's shorts the rest of the way down. "Nice landing strip, Mom," Brenda said looking at her mother's neatly trimmed pussy.

"Jo did that for me. She said my bush looked like the jungles of Borneo and she kept getting hair stuck in her teeth."

Brenda dribbled a bit of oil on her hands and massaged her mother's pussy with both hands paying special attention to her mother's swollen clit.

Cynthia involuntarily arched her pelvis when Brenda inserted her fingers in her mother's pussy.

"Don't stop! I'm cumming!" Cynthia panted.

When her breathing returned to near normal Cynthia said, "I shouldn't be doing this with you. You're my daughter."

Brenda still had her fingers in her mother's pussy. "You didn't do anything, it was all me," Brenda said. After a moment she said, "Mom, show me how your two headed dildo works with two people."

zoedog
zoedog
455 Followers