Family Matters

Story Info
A father is cuckolded by his wife.
6.9k words
3.59
12k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are fictitious, although some of the scenarios are loosely based on reality - or wishful thinking..

Family Matters

Part 1: Derek's Story

My introduction to the Mason family began in the 1960s when I married their daughter Linda. Doris and Frank Mason also had an older daughter called Maggie and she had been married to her husband Stan for almost five years. The Masons were a no-nonsense northern family in Leeds, they all lived locally and looked out for each another. They were close, very close as it later transpired.

Linda and I had first met when we were both serving in the UK military. We had a daughter called Sammy so when we were posted to Germany, we were able obtain family accommodation. We enjoyed several years of living in married quarters on the base. We were in our 20s and lived among a community of service people of similar age, intellect, and interests. We and discovered that these 'interests' included social activities of an intimate nature. We were all young with fit bodies. Linda was slim with great legs and pert - if slightly small - breasts. Me? I was just an average guy.

Having made friends with our next-door neighbours, Chris and Jenny, we were soon introduced to the local Family's Club where there was a bar and disco. It became quite clear that our neighbours were 'very' friendly as the late evening slower dances revealed. Both Linda and I had had several relationships before we were married so we weren't naïve about sex. However, these intimate contacts with Chris and Jenny were new to both of us, but not unwelcome. I could see in the mood lighting that Linda was reacting enthusiastically to Chris's hands pulling her bum into his crotch. Jenny looked into my eyes and nodded in the direction of my wife and her husband. She smiled at me and slipped her hand down between us to stroke my increasingly obvious erection.

Chris invited us back to their house for a night cap. Linda and I exchanged glances, and it was obvious from the look in her eyes that she knew what might happen and readily agreed. Sure enough, when we settled into the lounge, the drinks came out and the lights went down. The atmosphere was heady with anticipation. Linda cuddled up to Chris on the settee and Jenny sat on my lap. I could see in the near darkness that Chris had his hand up Linda's dress and she had his trousers open. In the meantime, Jenny had moved onto her knees alongside me and was releasing my erection.

While I was getting my cock sucked Linda had pulled up her dress, moved her panties to one side, and was sitting on Chris's cock while facing me. She was staring into my eyes and the look had both deep love and lust. She also looked down on Jenny sucking my cock - and Jenny was looking back at her over my cock. Unable to hold back any longer I closed my eyes and came hard. When I opened them, I could see Chris had come and his come was running down his cock as Linda ground into him as she came.

To my surprise and delight, Jenny got up and went over the Pauline, who was still sitting on Chris, and planted a comey kiss on her lips. Linda stood up and embraced Jenny, the wonderful sight of two women kissing has always given me a thrill. Jenny broke the embrace and went over to sit on the settee next to her husband. She lifted her dress and opened her legs revealing her stockings and pants. Linda took the hint and knelt in front of her new friend and buried her head between Jenny's thighs. Chris leaned across and lifted Jenny's tits out from the top of her dress to massage them. I sat for a few minutes savouring the view before moving behind my wife to grope her cunt. She came on my fingers as Jenny ground herself onto Linda's face in orgasmic ecstasy. Eventually, fully satisfied, we called it a night and retired to our own home with promises that we would repeat our coupling another time. In bed together, Linda and I both agreed that we had both enjoyed this new world of partner sharing and, for the first time, I saw a new gleam in Linda's eyes.

Part 2: Mother-in-law comes to visit.

Linda's mother came out to stay with us for week and I picked her up in my car from the air terminal. Doris was in the early 60s, she was a housewife, a mother, and a granny. She was attractive, wore glasses, stood about 5' 6", had short greying hair and was slightly overweight. Her breasts were full and wide and filled the top of her short, cheap, floral frock. She was her own woman with opinions on everything, but most of all she was dedicated to her family.

As she got into my car, I noticed that her dress was just a little too short for a woman of her age. The hemline did nothing to cover her legs as she climbed in, with plenty of tan stockings on view. She caught me looking and gave me 'that' smile. My cock twitched. The drive to our married quarter was not far and we made small talk. Doris asked about my work, about Sammy and Linda. As we travelled along a bumpy part of the road her hemline began to rise as she moved around in her seat. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a stocking top and a suspender clasp. I now had an erection that was becoming clearly visible. Doris had noticed. She patted my upper leg, smiled knowingly, and said: "I'm looking forward to welcoming you into our family properly Derek."

We arrived at our home to be greeted by Linda and Sammy. Hugs and kisses all round. I thought Linda's kiss on her mother's open lips was a just little too long. We had dinner together and sat at the table chatting and drinking wine. Sammy announced that she was going out to see her girlfriend. Meanwhile, I noticed that Doris would occasionally drop her hand under table and, unseen by me, was obviously rubbing Linda's leg. Linda seemed OK with this and briefly closed her eyes as the hand went higher. My cock began to rise, and I was pleasantly surprised when Doris transferred her attentions to me. She took a sip of her wine and gave my cock a strong squeeze through my straining jeans. Linda noticed my reaction and smiled knowingly with a wink.

Later, when Sammy had returned and gone to bed, the three of us sat in the lounge on the long settee. Linda suggested that we should run a video on the VCR that we had taken of one of our sessions with Chris and Jenny. I had mounted the camera on a tripod so we could all be in shot. Doris agreed. I was relieved that the will-we-won't-we tension was coming to a climax, literally! Doris was sat in between Linda and me. She was still in her travelling clothes. While my wife and I sat back on the settee, Doris sat forward on the edge looking intently at the screen. Her legs were wide open, and her elbows were on her knees. I could see her stocking tops below the hem of her dress. After the video had finished, Doris announced that she was going to bed, and with that she stood up and gave us each an open-mouthed kiss, squeezing Linda's left breast with one hand and my balls with the other.

When she had gone, we both looked at each other. I said to Linda: "What has just happened?" Linda giggled and replied: "I know exactly what that was about. Just wait and see what happens next." I wanted to fuck her there and then on the settee, but Linda said: "Let's take this upstairs." We got ready for bed, finished in the en-suite bathroom, and lay naked on top of the duvet. The sidelights remained on. We kissed and cuddled and were soon into foreplay with our hands and fingers reaching all the right places. Before we really got down to fucking, there was a light tap at the bedroom door. "I told you we needed wait and see." Linda whispered. Not waiting for us to answer, the door opened, and Doris's head appeared. "Can I join you?" We both smiled and nodded. Doris came in. She was dressed in a short, see through top. Her breasts were hanging free, and her big nipples were standing proud. She was wearing silky, white, lace trimmed granny pants that were on show below her top's short hem. Her belly bulged through against the material. I stared in awe at the black hair of her untrimmed bush that was sprouting from the sides of her pants.

Doris moved forward and stood next to Pauline's side of the bed. Linda ran her hand up the inside of Doris's thigh. She reached under her crotch and pressed her fingers into Doris's panty covered slot. I was mesmerised, I had a thousand unanswered questions in my head but decided to let these ladies take the lead. Linda said: "On mummy dear, please get on to the bed between us." This was a life changing moment.

Linda rolled on top of her mother who willingly opened her legs. Doris clasped her loving arms around her daughter. Deep kissing with tongues followed. It was one the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Linda knelt back and lifted Doris's top exposing her breasts, then she pulled her granny pants off. Her thick bush was fully exposed now, and her red slit was wet and open. I began to wank, my eyes drawn to this glorious vision.

I was in no doubt that Linda was well accustomed to this intimacy with her mother, because her next move was to plunge her head between Doris's thighs and began devouring her clitoris. Doris rolled around and began moaning, her daughter's tongue was hitting the spot. Grabbing my cock, Doris broke off her kissing with Linda and pulled me toward her face. It was my turn to be devoured. Linda took time off from her duties and leaned over to watch my cock being deep throated. Having been released from Linda, Doris rolled on top of me, and her fat snatch engulfed my cock in one sloppy movement. As she began to grind away, I reached out to grope her big tits. I was in heaven. Linda's left hand began massaging my balls and shaft, while her right hand groped her mother's arse. Then her index finger probed Doris's other hole. Linda's next mission was to sit on my face. I didn't complain as I was now being fully attended to by two hot women. What I couldn't see was the two of them face to face and deep kissing. I erupted, Doris came on my cock, Linda came on my face. My come trickled down to my balls. We all collapsed, panting with luxurious, orgasmic satisfaction. But things were about to change for us.

Part 3: Linda's departure

Our sessions with Chris and Jenny continued for some time, which included a memorable evening after a fancy-dress disco at the Families Club. We had all dressed up in school girl uniforms, which was fun at the dance and even more fun later. However, our relationship began to change. I noticed that Linda was spending more and more time on her own with Jenny. At first, we did continue to swap with our neighbours but as time past it became less frequent until it stopped altogether. Linda still had that hungry gleam in her eye and, as I was to find out, it was not necessarily for my benefit.

One day Chris confided in me and announced that he and Jenny were having marriage problems because the wife swapping had got out of control, to the point where he asked to be posted back to the UK. Chris explained that both Jenny and Linda were involved in activities that did not include us. The military base required 24-hour manning which involved shift working. Chris and I worked days so that off-shift personal would be at home. He explained that there was a wife net that was taking advantage of these men being available. One such guy was a West Indian called Errol. One day Chris had returned home early from the base to discover that both our wives were in bed with him.

The cause of Linda's lack of interest in me had been revealed. I confronted her about it, and she announced that she was entitled to have sex with whoever she wanted, whether I approved or not. She even said: "You are welcome to join me with Errol any time you like. And by the way he has a bigger cock."

By this time our daughter Sammy was in her late teens, and we needed to get back to the UK so she could go to college. I could have stayed in Germany and sent her to a boarding school but I preferred to keep the family together, despite the changes in Linda's affections. Being back in the UK would also break the link with Errol, or so I thought. We were also able to buy our own house and live off base.

Sex between Linda and me had become infrequent and when it did happen, she treated me with disdain. Her invitation was usually: "Are you going to fuck me or not." Then she decided that I should wear her panties and stockings during sex. I was being humiliated but I did find that the feel of the silk underwear on my skin was stimulating. It was a reluctant but guilty pleasure.

Pauline began to have a weekly girls' night out and took the blossoming Sammy with her. At first, I waited up for them, but soon gave up and went to bed. Linda would eventually come home, often drunk, and demand sex. She would ride me. I could tell that her sloppy cunt had been fucked by someone else that night. One night I got out of bed to get a drink. I could hear sounds in the kitchen. I stood listening at the door and heard Linda say: "This is what we do in my family sweety." I walked in to find Linda deep kissing a willing Sammy. They were both groping each other. Hands were everywhere. Sammy saw me and escaped upstairs. Linda and me had a row.

Linda agreed to stop her weekly nights out and promised to behave. I went along with this for a while and soon afterwards I was 'allowed' to have sex, but it was always on her domineering terms, and I had to wear my uniform of stockings, suspenders, and panties. One night Linda announced that we were going to have a special evening. Sammy had gone to stay over with a friend. I was requested to dress up in my kit. Linda wore a top over her bare breasts, a short plaid skirt that barely covered her black stocking tops, and shiny black high heels. We turned the lights down low, shared a bottle of prosecco and watched porn. Sitting together on the settee we masturbated each other, and the passions began to rise. Unable to stand the tension any longer we moved upstairs. Linda pulled off her clothes, except for the stocking and heels. Then she demanded that I sit on the bedside chair with my legs spread and proceeded to tie my wrists behind the back of the chair and my ankles around the legs. She used some of her old stockings. I was slightly nervous about this, but my cock thought otherwise. I was completely at her mercy.

The bedroom door opened. My eyes widened in shock and fear as I saw a naked, tall black man with a long cock standing there, it was Errol. "Errol and me are going put on a little show for you." My hopes of sustaining our marriage were slipping away as the two of them embraced. Linda sat open legged on the bed and Errol got down on his knees to lick her out. While he was doing his work Linda looked across at me and blew me a kiss. It wasn't love in her eyes it was lust. She orgasmed hard pulling Errol's face into her hairless cunt. His task completed he fed his black boner into her. Both of them were sweating with the intensity of their thrusting. She came again. I was expecting him to come inside her but he had other ideas. He pulled his dripping cock out of my wife's gaping cunt and came over me. Rubbing his hand along his cock, he said: "This is for you Derek." I shook my head from side to side, but this only helped him rub his cock along my face. I knew what he wanted.

Suddenly there was another knock at the bedroom door. Sammy had decided not to stay over with her friend and had come home early. She had heard the sounds of unfamiliar voices and stood aghast at the entrance to the scene of the crime. To Errol she screamed: "Get out you dirty bastard and never come back." To her sobbing mother, who was trying to cover her quivering body, she said: "You disgust me you whore. Get your clothes on and fuck off. Your bags will be outside tomorrow morning." I felt mortified, embarrassed yet proud at the same time. Sammy had had the courage to deal with something that had been brewing for a long time. An obedient, shell-shocked Linda left with Errol. Sammy released me from by restraints, hugged me, kissed me, and then left to go to bed. My new life was about to begin.

Part 4: Father and Daughter

After Sammy went to bed, I could hear her sniffling for while, but then it stopped. I showered to remove all traces of my ordeal and felt better for it. I went to bed and drifted off to sleep. I was woken by Sammy slipping into bed next to me. "I guess we had a bad day daddy." She murmured, snuggling up with her back to me, her bum in my crotch. I agreed: "I think we did baby, but I am so proud of you." She admitted: "Well, we still have each other."

We must have drifted off. The next thing I knew I had an erection that was rubbing between the cheeks of her bum. She didn't have any pants on. Sleepily she wiggled, opened her legs, and reached between them, pulled my cock through, and then closed them to trap it. She turned her head towards me searching for my lips in the dark. We kissed gently and lovingly. I began to move my cock. She responded by reaching down to rub the wet tip. It felt so nice. After a while she rolled on top of me, sat up and rubbed her slit along the length of my erection. I tensed because I was about to come. She sensed this and popped my cock into her cunt. We both came simultaneously. Sammy fell forward and kissed me passionately. She whispered: "I love you daddy, see you tomorrow." I slept soundly.

The following day neither of us said anything about our love making, we were busy bagging up Linda's clothes and belongings. I messaged my wife to say that she could collect her stuff and that if we had missed anything then she could send a friend to collect later - but not Errol! Sammy and I settled into life without Linda, though both of us were missing the sex. Sammy confessed that when she was out clubbing with Linda that they would bring men back to the house when I was away with my work. Once Linda had persuaded Sammy to have sex with her using a strap on.

One evening I couldn't sleep and went downstairs to watch porn in the study. I had my dressing own on and was wearing a pair of Linda's panties that I had confiscated. I was masturbating while watching 'Family Taboo' and didn't notice Sammy slipping silently into the room. I noticed her too late to cover myself. She placed her hands on my shoulders and said: "It's OK daddy, don't stop on my behalf." Noticing my underwear, she said: "Ooh, daddy's wearing mummy's knickers. Get rid of those and use mine." I did as I was told and watched as Sammy slipped off her black silk panties. "Here, l will help you. Watch that naughty family on the screen while I wank you off with my panties." I came quickly and enthusiastically into the luxurious material. She kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight.

Some days later, I decided to watch late nigh porn again, only to find that Sammy had beaten me too it. She was sat watching another sequence of 'Family Taboo'. Her legs were wide open, and she was gliding the cock of her mother's strap on in and out of her cunt. Sammy was not at all surprised by my presence. As I stroked my cock I whispered: "Don't stop, keep watching the family." I stood next to her shoulders and wanked myself off, the come hitting the side of her head. "Oh daddy, you've come on me, there's such a lot." She turned her head to swallow the end of my cock while the strap on finished its job. I said: "Good night Sammy, I love you." Wiping her face, she replied: "And I love you too daddy."

Sammy was turning 21. Doris and Frank wanted her to be properly introduced to the family and suggested that her birthday came it should be celebrated. I thought this was a good idea but wanted her to be brought into the fold gradually, to avoid a too-much-too-soon situation. I talked to Sammy about the family's traditions, but she wasn't at all surprised. She confided in me by admitting that she had been witness to our intimacy during her grandma's visit in Germany. She said: "I heard you all coming up the stairs and then crept out of my room and watched through the bedroom door that wasn't fully closed. It was quite dark, but I could see everything that was going on. I really wanted to join in. I had my hand in my panties and came twice."

12