All Comments on 'Family Matters'

by erotiquenoire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Identical twins

have to be the same gender

erotiquenoireerotiquenoireover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment but I think you will find that Leslie and Lisa, being sisters are of the same gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I like it but the payoff wasn't as good as I was hoping for, it took a long time to get where it was going and when it got there it was a bit shorter than I'd hoped.

erotiquenoireerotiquenoireover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your input. the comment on the short payoff was well taken. as I was writing this it was important for me to tell how these people came to this point in their lives. I struggle with stories about people how jump into bed out of the blue. But I definitely see your point of view and to address that issue look out for chapter two. in which we will hear the father's story. I think you will find his point of view to be a bit more graphically detailed and hopefully more to your liking. the ladies will likely continue as they have so far telling the emotional story, but the son is about to tell his side as well and you know how 19 year old boys are :-D. keep watching for developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All the traditional grammatical mistakes...

Run-on sentences, lay/lie confusion, general apostrophe fail (even in the introduction!)...

I gave up reading. This is supposed to be a literature site.

MalomarMalomarover 13 years ago
Big build up - big let down

All the seduction scenes were described in great detail. Every feeling, every touch. Then a wham-bam, thank-you-ma'am finish. Big let down in a story that could have been much better. You should get some hints from the editors here and rewrite the ending.

As for the grammar, a simple grammar check program would have caught most of them. You show a lot of promise so please keep writing.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More

I wouold like to see a part 2 to this story. You have only opened the door, let the family walk thru and go on from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it..

i hope bro gets some of mom, and sisters to... get the whole family together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

i hate stories that have the parents especially the father getting involved it RUINS the story every time.

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHalmost 12 years ago
crap its not

Thank you for chapter 1 I find multiable view point stories can be hard to read chapter 2 here we come.

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHalmost 12 years ago
OOPS

CAN,T SPELL SHIT multiple

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 12 years ago
love, love, love family sex tales!!!!!

this is a fantastic little incest story, more like this, please!!!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Mmmm

Love the whole series...How can I be adopted to this wonder family...Thank you..

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

i can't wait to read the next chapters. fun - and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous