Family Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom just convinced me that I needed to start looking like a lady since I was about to be one and I agreed."

"Well I'm glad to hear that. For a while there I thought you were playing for the other team."

"And what would be so wrong with that?"

"Nothing if that's your thing... look all I'm trying to say is that you look pretty and I'm glad you decided to show it off which ever way you flow."

I wanted to make sure that Lisa knew I loved her no matter what because to be honest I am still not sure if she is gay or not. As I looked at her putting on her makeup I was reminded at how strange this all was. Two months ago she didn't even wear makeup.

"Here, let me help you with that." I stepped in front of her and finished applying her makeup for her. This was a fun new part of our sisterhood that I had missed over the years so I felt like I was making up for lost time.

________________________________________

As I sat there with Leslie putting on my makeup I really enjoyed the moment and the changes in my life that the last month had brought. My mother had awakened something in me that I did not even know was there. And what ever it is it has brought me closer to my whole family.

Even my brother who was jealous of me for playing ball better than he could, had started to hang with me more. I noticed in the past month that he would go out of his way to do things for me or to spend time with me. I had always thought that Leslie was daddy's favorite but lately he has been paying just as many compliments as he does Leslie.

And now for the first time in our lives, my sister is putting my makeup on. She stood in front of me still nude from our shower. Her body smelling of fresh soap. Her tits swayed gently in face as she worked on my eyebrows with a razor.

"So what do you think Mom has planned for today?" Leslie asked as she did my face.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it."

"How could you not? It's all I have been able to think about for the past month!"

"I guess I have just had other things on my mind." I chuckled to myself as I thought about my recent change in attitude and its possible meanings to my life. "I feel like what ever it is, it has already been a great day for me. So I'm good."

" I don't understand you Lisa, Ok take a look."

Leslie spun my chair around and I saw my makeup for the first time. I looked like Leslie. Not the dumpy one. The sexy one. I could not stop staring in the mirror. Then suddenly I started to cry.

"I'm sorry Lisa here we can take it off you don't have to wear makeup. I thought you wanted to. I am so sorry." Leslie said searching for something to take it off with.

"No, no that's not it. I'm not upset. I don't know why I'm crying. I'm just like Mom, that's all. A big crybaby for no reason. I looked at my face and thought for a moment that I looked like you and I had the thought 'is this what it must be like to look pretty', then the water works. I'm a mess."

"Lisa, Lisa you are pretty. You have always been pretty. You have to know that. The only change in you is that now you are not hiding your beauty. So you better get used to people coming on to you all the time."

"Is it rough?"

"It definitely has its advantages." Leslie said as she prance around the room in her birthday suit.

I watched as Leslie put on her own makeup all the while giving me pointers. I felt like we were closer than ever before.

The rest of the day we spent lying around the house and talking. No one went anywhere. They all stayed home to spend the day with us. Everyone kept complimenting me on how lovely I looked even Robert kept telling me how pretty I was. It was nice to be the center of attention. It was turning out to be a perfect day.

Before too long it was 4:00. Mom came down stairs with two boxes for us. I'm not sure where Robert or Daddy had disappeared to but right now it was just the girls.

"Here Babies happy birthday. Oh I guess I should stop calling you babies huh?"

"Oh Mom, we will always be your babies." I said as I gave Mom a big hug. Of course she began to cry. Which made me cry, which made Leslie join us in a group hug then she started to cry.

"Ok lets stop with the tears. And open the gifts." Mom said.

"Shouldn't we wait for daddy?" Leslie said looking around the corner.

"No, Daddy is fine. He is getting ready for work. This is my gift your Daddy has another gift for you later. So go ahead and open it."

We tore into our boxes without need for a second invitation. They were outfits, matching outfits. I don't think Mom had ever bought us matching outfits before. In the boxes there was a black cocktail dress with thin straps and a plunging neckline a pair of sexy black shoes and a pair of crotch less pantyhose. There was also some jewelry that matched the shoes it was exquisite.

"I want you both to wear these things and only these things when you go out tonight."

"But Mom there's no underwear in here, no bra or nothing." I protested.

"Yes that's the point, darling. I want my two little girls to go out on the town and be sexy as hell tonight. I want people to talk about the night those Baxter twins lit the town up." Mom held my face in her hands and spoke softly, "Remember you are my sexy girl. There is no one on the whole planet sexier than you. If you feel sexy others will see you as being sexy."

Then she kissed me. Not on the cheek like she usually does but softly, delicately on the lips as she held my face. It was so light that it was almost as though our lips never touched. And when she parted it was as though she had taken my breath with her. I struggled got just a moment to find air to breathe and when I did I opened my eyes to see my sister, Leslie staring at me with her mouth wide open. Mom never looked her way she looked right at me and said. "You are sexy." And I believed her. Just then the door bell rang.

"Alright you two, your guests are already coming, go upstairs and get ready. I'll get the door."

___________________________________________

When I parked my car I was afraid to get out. This was all so new to me. I did not know how they would take it. I did not know how Lisa would take it. I hope that she would not reject me. It was a gamble but it was too late to turn back now. It took about five minutes but I finally got the courage to step out of the car. I was wearing a long flowing silk pants suit with wide legs. The top was long and came to my butt. The silk fabric swayed in the wind. My first steps were a little unsure as I got used to the three inch heels. I was not wearing a dress but this was very feminine and no doubt women's clothing. The biggest change for me was that I had let my hair down. My hair had been in braids since I was 6 years old. I don't remember myself without braids. But now as I walked to the door my curls were bouncing off my shoulders. The feel of it was exciting. The lady at the salon tried to get me to put on makeup but all I would let her do was lipstick.

I must have stood in front of the door for another 5 minutes before ringing the bell.

As the door swung open I held my breath not knowing who would open it or what the reaction would be. Would it be her creepy brother, Robert? Lately he has been staring at me A LOT. I don't know what his problem is. Would it be her hunk of a father. That man makes me feel things that I thought men shouldn't. Would it be her too sexy mother? If Lisa will look like that when she gets older DAMN. Would it be her sexy as she wanna be, too hot sister. In a perfect world a ménage trios would be in our future. Or will it be my friend, my soul mate Lisa. Whose opinion means more to me than my own sometimes.

When the door finally opened I couldn't take it any more and shut my eyes.

"OH MY GOD! OHHH MYYYY GODDDD! OOOOOHHHHH... MMMMYYYYYY... GGGOOOODDDD!" PAULA? Is That You?"

From the strain in her voice I could not tell who this was. At least the father and punk brother were out. I slowly opened my eyes to see Ms Baxter standing in the door way with hands on her face and her mouth hanging open. Speechless was an understatement.

"Hi Ms. B" I said timidly.

"Girl I'm sorry, come on in, I'm so sorry come have a seat. You look... I mean it's just that... I mean you. You, are... You just look so amazing. I have never seen you... I mean of course you're a pretty girl I have always thought it just that..."

"Its ok Ms B" I interjected as a way to get her out of trouble before she said something really stupid. "Is Lisa home?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs getting dressed."

"Thanks" I replied as I started to walk passed her and go upstairs like I always do.

"Paula", Ms Baxter gently held my hand. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, what is it Ms. B"

"Lets go in the kitchen for a minute this won't take long."

I followed Ms. Baxter to the kitchen watching her ass sway in her sundress. It fit loosely on her hips and with each step she took her butt cheeks pinched the fabric of the dress. I knew immediately that she was either wearing a thong or no panties at all. My pussy instantly got wet as I watched her sashay into the kitchen.

"Have a seat Paula can I get you something to drink?'

"I'm good Ms B what's on you mind."

"Paula you know how much my girls mean to me so I think you can appreciate how special I want this day to be."

Oh shit, is about to start trippin on me and her daughter? After all this time she gonna pick now to do this?

" I think I know where this is going Ms B and I want to assure you..."

"Paula, just me get this out. I assure you, you don't know where this is going."

I shut up waiting for the other shoe to drop when what I heard made my jaw drop.

I want to solicit your help in making tonight special for Lisa. Leslie is used to having a good time but Lisa may need some encouragement. Do you know what I mean?" I stared blankly at her because I had no idea what she meant and I wasn't about to put my foot in my mouth, again.

"Let me try to explain it better. Lisa is a very shy girl who has recently started to come out of her shell. I think you know what I am talking about, as it looks like you have broken a few shells yourself lately. I am hoping that you can look out for Lisa tonight. Encourage to let her hair down, so to speak. Get her to try new things and have a good time. Can you do that for me Paula?"

"Sure Ms. B, that will be easy. That's what I do anyway."

"But today is a little different Paula you will need to go the extra step. Here you will need this."

This woman hands me what looks like a custom lunch bag. I open it up and it is full of stacks of money.

"Ms. B what's this for"

"That's for tonight, your tab at the restaurant and the limo is already covered as is the special room that I have arranged for, don't worry it's a surprise. This is $2,000.00 use it for tips and what ever. Throw it around. When the time comes you will know what its for. Be generous. The more generous you are, the fun everyone will have. Remember you all are ladies now so act like ladies but know that even ladies have fun."

"But ah,I..."

"Shhh, it's alright it will all make sense later, I promise."

"Holy shit! I'm sorry Mom!"

'Its Ok I had the same response. Just watch your mouth."

My head spun around to see Robert walking circles around me with his mouth wide open.

"Does that mean you approve?" I asked. I am not really sure why I wanted to know or even cared what he thought yet I held my breath waiting for an answer.

"Hell yeah I approve!"

Watch your mouth. His mother said.

"What gives?" Robert asked

"Sometimes a Lady just wants to feel like a lady."

"RRRIIIGHT! He replied not buying it.

"Robert, leave the girl alone and go check on your sisters." His mother told him.

I was glad that Ms. B came to my rescue and got Robert out of the room.

"You really do look fantastic" said the strong male voice from behind me.

"Thank you Mr B." I replied, "at least someone in this house knows how to be a gentleman" Mr B continued to stare but he didn't say anything else. Then the door ball rang and it was two of Leslie's friends. This girl had the hottest damn friends ever. It was like I had died and went to pussy heaven I did not know how I would get through the night. One of them had on a tight ass spandex dress while the other had on some shinny pants that fit her thin legs so tight that I could see her camel toe and the separation of her panty less ass cheeks. We all knew each other but hung in different crowds. Just then I noticed that the two girls started looking upstairs. I turned just in time to see the two loveliest sights I had ever seen. They looked incredible and I was confused because I didn't know which was which.

That's when one of them walked directly up to me and planted a kiss right on my lips. Not a friendship kiss, this was a full blown make out in front of her sister, her mother and her father. I was hesitant as first but when she put one hand behind my head and the other right on my ass. I said what the fuck and went for it. Kissing her full back. Accepting her tongue in my mouth and grinding my pussy against hers.

When the kiss broke there was applause throughout the room. Lisa looked me in the eye and told me how amazing I looked. It was incredible my best friend had just turn into a sex kitten and she accepted me as a little bit of a sex kitten too.

"Ok the bus is here. Time to go, but before you go I want a picture in front of the bus. "c'mon." her mother said as she grabbed her camera.

We went outside and saw this beautiful bus. After taking a few pictures we all boarded the bus. It was incredible. This was no ordinary bus it was a party bus that seating sofa style for bout 15 people. It had a full, stocked bar. And in the back there was a disco with a dance floor. The bus started driving around town and we all started drinking and having a good time. It was so much fun. I kept looking at the twins. It seemed as though they were really enjoying themselves. I noticed that they seemed to enjoy each other more than usual. They have always loved each other but in social settings they tended to go their separate ways. Not tonight, they were snug as a bug in a rug together. It was fun to watch.

The bus pulled up to this fancy restaurant where we had reservations and were given the first class treatment. When the meal was over our tab was paid for, I tried to leave a generous tip but they said that it was already covered on the tab and would not take my money. What in the hell is all this money for if every thing was covered? After dinner we boarded the bus and rode around some more. At the restaurant the girls arranged for some guys to meat us, and they got on the bus and we all partied. They were nice guys and I really got into one of them. We all danced and did shots as the bus drove around town. Then the driver said we had to say good night to the guys because we had one more stop to make. As they were getting off the bus Mike stopped and planted a kiss right on my lips. It was the second surprise kiss of the evening. I heard someone say OOOOOOH In my ear. I broke the kiss to see Lisa teasing me.

"Watch out Paula, people might start thinking you're straight." She teased me as only Lisa could.

As we drove off we all waved to the guys and headed happily to the next destination.

The bus stopped and suddenly the bag of money and Ms.B' little talk all made sense. We were at the hottest male review this side of Chippendales. Drama was the spot of legends and none of us had ever been there. When the girls realized where we were they all started to scream. We hopped off the bus and happily showed the bouncer that we were all 21.

Once inside the club, the music was crazy and there were naked and nearly naked men everywhere. It was so sexy watching all of the women let loose and have a good time. The manager quickly met us at the door and asked us to follow him. I though that he was taking us to our table but instead he took us upstairs to an even fancier room in the back. A man wearing only a jockstrap came in and took our orders for drinks. When he came back we tried to pay him but he said the drinks were covered. He saw the puzzled look on my face and stated that we were welcomed to tip anyone that met our fancy.

Quickly I handed money to every one and told them to have a good time. Men started to come in our room and soon there were naked men and cocks all over the room. The party was on.

___________________________________________

I felt like it must be illegal to have as much fun as we were. I looked over at Lisa. Having a twin never felt this good before. I watched her as Paula kissed that boy good night. I hoped Lisa would be Ok with it and she was totally cool about it. I am not sure where things are with those two and after her little display in the living room I am even more confused.

But the order of the evening was fun and we were having it in truckloads tonight. Once we were in the champagne room Paula gave us a shit load of money that she said Mom had given her and that we were to spread it around and have a good time. This was a night full of surprises.

Just then I heard the chant of Go Lisa, Go Lisa. I looked up to see my "shy," "tomboy" sister bent over the sofa while a man wearing a cock sock thong was behind her grinding away. Now the two of us got dressed together and are wearing the same thing she was so I know that hard cock is rubbing against her exposed pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes. Shortly all of the dancers left the room and we were alone just us girls. We didn't know what had happened until a voice came from the sound system announcing the feature attraction.

"Ladies, the Champagne Room at the Drama club proudly presents the feature performer of the evening. Give a drama club welcome the Bone Ranger."

In came a man in a white hat and black mask like the Lone Ranger. He had on a vest a pair of riding chaps and a cock sock. He danced into the room and his cock hung half way to his knees. His body was like that of a god, so hard and chiseled. He made my pussy wet just looking at him. He danced around the room keeping his distance at first. I guess he wanted us to beg for it. It was working because we all started to chant Bone Ranger Bone Ranger. Then I was shocked to see Lisa jump up and start dancing with him. She got him to take off his chaps then off came his vest she ground her pussy up against his cock sock then before long she wanted the real mccoy. So she pulled his cock sock down and exposed his beautiful man meat. I was in awe of my sister and a bit jealous, the way she worked this guy over. She stroked his cock in her hand then the girls started to chant Go Lisa again. Lisa grabbed a glass of champagne. Downed it in one swallow. Dropped to her knees and started sucking this guys cock. Everyone cheered her on, especially Paula who at some point in the night had taken her pants off and was just wearing her top and no panties.

I wanted to get in on the action and was not about to be out done by my shy sister. So I pulled my dress over my head and wearing just my stockings and heels stepped up behind the stripper and played with his ass as I danced behind him. His body felt so good and hard. He had on just a bit of oil. Not so much as to feel icky, but just enough to feel smooth. He smelled delightful. I heard the girls chant go Leslie and I did not want to disappoint. So I squatted behind the stripper and was about to make my way around the help Lisa suck his cock when my heart stopped. On the side of his butt cheek was a small mark that look like the map of Africa. Just like mine. I quickly stood up. I had too see. I had to know. I looked him directly in the eye and saw it. A look that I had seen before a look that had always provided me with comfort. Except now there anything but comfort. There was terror. What had we done? What were we doing? And what would become of our family? My poor mother was at home while we were destroying her life. Then it hit me. Mom had set this up. She was no victim here. She was the perpetrator.