Family Matters Ch. 01: Jessica

Story Info
Family tragedy brings unknown cousins together.
4.4k words
4.43
14.9k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could be classified as incest, first time, erotic couplings, romance, or whatever. I chose romance because that's how it all started...

*********************************

I didn't start out intending to be a scoundrel, man whore, family wrecking piece of shit, but I ended doing a good job of it. They say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," but when I was scorned by a woman, another Biblical reference came to mind, "Though I walk through the valley of the the shadow of death I will fear no evil..." for I am the meanest sonofabitch in the valley.

The principals in this torrid affair are my cousin Jessica who was 18 when we met, her mother Becky and Becky's older son from another man, Logan, who was 21. And of course, me, Craig Lowell, dirty rat bastard.

My father Richard and Jessie's father William are brothers and the only two sons of Randolph Lowell, of "Lowell & Sons", a huge ranching operation in Western Nebraska near Scottsbluff. Their sister never really had much say in the running of the farm, and my dad was sent to Vietnam when he was 19 and William was allowed to stay behind and help work the ranch, mostly cutting my dad out. Dad did well for himself, however, using the GI Bill to go to college and becoming a successful attorney near Minneapolis.

I was not real excited about attending college when I graduated from high school. I wanted to join the Marines or become a rodeo clown or something- anything to get out of the big city.

And then Uncle William was trampled to death by a bull, and Grandpa Lowell had a near- fatal heart attack.

This young 18 year old high school graduate got half of his wish. I was being sent to Lowell Ranch to help out, to ride horses and avoid college, but I would not get to travel the world from Scottsbluff.

Grandpa was a tough old bastard but needed to slow down; and to put it kindly, Logan was a douchebag and couldn't be trusted; and Aunt Becky was a drunk, even before William's accident.

But Cousin Jessica was perfect in every way. Pure as fresh falling snow and way prettier than any girl I knew back home, Jessica instantly stole my heart. She was understandably fragile from all of the tragedy she had recently experienced, but through it all she could make me smile.

When I first arrived, she rode up on her horse and dismounted, and came up to shake my hand. Her skin was tender, not rough and calloused like I expected. She had fair skin, blonde hair, almost a white gold in some sort of a braid that draped over her left shoulder. The blue in her blouse matched the blue in her eyes. She had a very feminine body in tight blue jeans and I could see she probably had an ample set of breasts stuffed inside a sports bra under that blouse of hers. Her boots were worn from work. She was stunning. Absolutely beautiful, and I didn't care if we were blood relatives or not.

"Craig! Oh my, it's so nice to finally meet you- again, I mean. I haven't seen you since we were about 5!" As she spoke she kept pumping my hand, and then said, "Oh, heck, who cares!" and she pulled me in for a warm hug. I could feel her magnificent chest, and because of that, I could feel that my cock was tucked inside my pants wrong because it grew in an uncomfortable direction, all scrunched and shit.

"I, uh, I guess I really don't remember. I mean, I would definitely remember you," I said. It was one of the lamest and creepiest things out of my mouth as I was still staring at her.

Jessie blushed and tucked a flyaway strand of hair behind her right ear and smiled shyly. Then she said, "I suppose we should get you settled. Have they explained where you were going to stay?"

They gave me two choices, so I moved into the hired hand quarters attached to the machine shed. It had a single bedroom, a small kitchen, a dining/ living space and a small bathroom with a stand up shower. It was small, but it was private. I was expected to take meals in The Big House, but when I was in my quarters, I was to be left alone.

Being from the Twin Cities I had very little ranch or country boy experience, but Jessie took me under her wing. She taught me how to drive a tractor, which wasn't too hard because I had driven out here in my 5 speed manual transmission car. But learning to ride a horse was another matter.

Jessie and I spent all of our time together. She wanted to be a nurse or a chiropractor, but when her father was killed, she decided to stay on the ranch because Logan was pretty much worthless.

"As tits on a boar," I chimed in with. I was learning farm lingo, although that was one we used in the city as well, but now it had more meaning.

Jessie blushed at that. Maybe it was the use of the word "tits", but then I felt embarrassed also. In our long rides together, checking fence or herding cattle, we became real close. I knew all of her secrets, desires, hopes and dreams, and she knew mine, too. I did manage to keep my one fantasy- of being with her, in her- private though.

As fate would have it, I got thrown from my mount one day and luckily I didn't break anything, but the next morning I couldn't do chores. I couldn't move and the doctor was unavailable until the next day.

Aunt Becky's solution was for me to drink vodka, and Logan offered me some weed. Jessie used her hands and skills to adjust my spine once she decided nothing was broken.

Here I was, my chance to have Jessie touch me, and I didn't really care because I hurt so much. I still had my clothes on, and she directed me to remove my workshirt. I had a difficult time in doing so, but finally got it off. She felt my back through my tshirt and decided she needed to put some massage oil on my bare back, therefore I needed to remove my tshirt as well.

When she helped me get my shirt off, she saw my bare chest and gasped. I am built nicely, but never thought of myself as super handsome, which is partly why I thought about sex with Jessie as a stupid fantasy. We were related, and she was way out of my league.

Yet I knew she was still a virgin. Thinking about it that way, I was the only man in her life, blood relative or not. Maybe she felt the same way I did when I thought about her while alone in my shower at night...

"Is everything alright?" I asked. I feared she saw a rib sticking out of my back or something gruesome.

"No, I mean, yes. I mean..." Jessie said, all flustered.

"Craig, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything," I answered.

"Craig, why are you still a virgin? You had to have every girl in school wanting you," she blurted.

I was shocked, surprised, and suddenly aroused.

"Well, I will ask you the same thing. But to answer, I was average looking, shy, and not one of the super athletes that picked up all the girls," I said. "That's my excuse, what's yours. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, so why hasn't someone snatched you up and taken you away?"

She blushed at that, and said, "Do you really mean that? Am I...pretty?"

"Yes, but I said 'beautiful'. But 'pretty', 'kind', 'wonderful', 'fantastic' all apply. Jessie, when I first saw you, I fell in love. Cousin or not, you are the standard I will measure all future women by. And that's not fair because no one will ever measure up."

"Do you wish we weren't...related? If we weren't cousins, would you..." she started to ask.

"I would even though we are cousins, Jessie. I don't care. Even if it means the whole family disowns me for the rest of my life, for one moment with you, it would be worth it," I said, putting it all on the table.

"Me too," she said, slowly coming in for a kiss.

When our lips connected, we were two virgins who had no experience with sex, and not much experience with kissing either, but when that kiss was broken, we were experts in knowing what we wanted.

Each other.

Forever.

All of my pain was gone. I was rock hard and Jessie was breathing hard. We kissed again, and I started unsnapping her shirt, exposing her chest and bra. I'm sure her bra was sexy, but I wasn't thinking about what style or if it was lacy or an underwire or pushup- it was in the way.

I didn't even know how to unclasp it, so Jessie unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. The only thing she had on above the waist was a smile and a heart necklace hanging near the top of her perky breasts.

She was breathing hard but managed to say, "Go ahead, touch them. Kiss them. I need you to."

I didn't need to be told twice, but I did appreciate the feedback I got. Sucking on her nipples made her areolas pucker up tight. What had looked like pinkish red pepperonis all of a sudden were purple disks with huge raisins on top.

She touched mine and they reacted similarly, but not near as erotically as Jessie's did.

"Craig, make love to me," she said, stopping to take a breath. We can share this with each other. Letting you take me for the first time ..."

I didn't need to be told twice, but I needed some help. I jumped up to find my stash of condoms and suddenly was reminded as to why she was in my quarters in the first place.

I was hurt.

She asked what and I told her to get my condoms out of my dresser, and she did. While she was up, she undressed in front of me, giving me a view as to what heaven looked like. Then she helped me get fully undressed. She gasped when my cock sprang to life from behind my boxers.

"Oh, I know it will fit, but, oh my," she said.

"Play with it, see what you think," I assured her.

She got her face real close and stared at it while stroking it. She watched the skin move up and down, touched the precum and slowly pulled her finger away, causing a stream of precum to form a line between her finger and my dick's head.

Then she licked her finger. "Mmm, maybe next time," she said.

I almost lost my load right there.

"Put the condom on me, and sit on it, I think," I said. I was breathing hard and was afraid I would cum before I ever got inside her.

I knew how to roll a condom on- I did it if I beat off while lying in bed. But Jessie figured it out rather quickly. She rolled it down my shaft, and briefly hurt me as she got a couple of pubes caught in it, pulling on them. Then she climbed up on my waist, and rubbed her pussy lips over my cock...

Baseball, slaughter house, algebra, 2 plus 2 equals X... I tried to think of anything to prevent cumming right then. When she was comfortable and confident, she rose her hips up slightly and placed the tip of my cock at her entrance where for the first time, she would be penetrated and become a woman.

My woman, hopefully. I was already, undeniably her man. Hopefully forever. Whatever she wanted, I was prepared to do. Any crime, any immoral act. I would do it for her.

She slowly started to ride the elevator down- or up as it may be. She lowered her hips and my cock slowly slid up inside her wonderful tunnel. I could see her eyes roll back into her skull as the air escaped her lungs. She made some sort of sound like, "Unnnggkkaaa, oooh, ahh. eyeah,"

No hymen to tear, but she was tight. It took her 3 trips to get comfortable, and on the 4th, 5th and 6th we had established a rhythm.

Then by the 10th, I came. Filled the condom. Too soon, I feared.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I tried to hold off, but I have wanted this since that first day you rode up and hugged me."

With me still lodged inside her, she leaned down and kissed me, "It's okay, I have wanted it since that day we were fixing fence and I went down with heat exhaustion. You carried me to the truck and brought me into the house and took care of me. I knew you were a keeper, then," she said. Then she added, "I hope this isn't our only time." Then she kissed me and added, "I would rather die than be without you."

***************************

About a week later, after my ribs had healed some and I was feeling better, we had our second time, and it was much better. First time sex is wonderful, but second time sex is even better. All the anxiety and fear is gone, and passion remains.

Sneaking away wasn't too difficult yet, and this time we did it in her bed. I had a single bed and she had a queen canopy bed. It was the first time I had seen the inside of her room, and it was fit for a princess.

No one was around, and we figured we had at least an hour, maybe three, so we took our time. We stood in her room, and both nervous to make the first move, I finally pulled her in and kissed her, and she kissed back. "Craig, I have thought about that day so much," she said in a moaning whisper, and it spurred me on.

"Me, too, oh god, I have wanted to..."

"Make love to me. There is so much I want to do, starting with..." as she broke away and got on her knees. "On the edge of the bed now," she ordered with a new sense of urgency.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and she pulled my pants down, and kneeling in front of me once again she took my cock and stroked it, precum leaking out and she rubbed it around the head of my cock. Then she dove on it with her mouth. I was getting close real fast so I warned her I was going to cum, and she said, "I want it in my mouth- the first time."

I lost it. She wasn't successful in swallowing much of it, but she did get a mouthful. I was caught somewhere between fear and excitement. Fear that I would not be able to satisfy her like she she just did me? I knew what I wanted to do, but could I? Could I lick her pussy and make her feel good? What if she was grossed out by any or all of it and wanted to break this off? This had potential to be a really good arrangement.

But luckily excitement won over.

"Mmm, I have never done that before, but I think I could like it," she said.

"My turn to do that to you now," I said, pants around my ankles.

"You dont have to," she said, halfheartedly, as she started to get undressed. She paused a for a moment when she got down to her bra and panties, and I admired them for a moment before helping her out of the bra. I did better this time.

Jessie was beautiful. It's the only way to describe her. It doesn't do justice to use such a bland word, but I don't know how else to describe it. She was fit, but had fair skin, not too tanned because of long sleeved work shirts or sunscreen. She had wonderful, softball sized perky breasts that were creamy white and nice pink areolas. She didn't have a six pack, but she did have the defined line running down the middle of her abdomen. She had a patch of blonde, almost white pubic hair that was so fine it was almost invisible. And she was fit from hard work, not some workout program.

And best yet, she was naked, in front of me, and wanting me to take her. Again.

The fact that we were first cousins had no bearing at all right then

So I did. I had her get in the middle of he bed and I kissed the insides of her legs. I didn't want to be that slow or deliberate, but I really wasn't sure what to do. When my tongue made contact with the wetness of her excited, almost purple opening, I don't know who was more excited. Jessie shuddered from the electric feel, and I shuddered knowing I had just found a drug that would probably kill me. I had never tasted anything so fantastic!.. It was sweet and musky and sweaty and sticky all in one gloriously soft and erotic serving bowl.

I licked and lapped, changing it up if I didnt get much feedback, and doing more of the same if she seemed to be liking it. In no time I was hard. Really hard, once again.

"Jess, I'm.. I mean, are you..."

"Yes! Oh god Craig, YES!"

I lined up and she opened her legs as wide as her hips would let her, and I quickly sank it, encountering almost no resistance. Our pubic bones collided and my cock's head rubbed her cervix. We quickly fell into a dance that had her cum, quickly followed by me cumming...

Inside her...

Unprotected.

Damn.

We both had been so caught up we forgot about a condom, but didn't really care. But her sheets paid a price.

*******************

After that one time in her bed we decided to make sure to use protection, and do do it in my place, not hers. Or in the hay loft, or the river, or one of the 10 ponds in the property. Just not in the main house.

Months went by, summer turned to fall and winter and spring, and we did it everywhere we could. Logan was too dumb to catch on, and her Mom was sinking deeper and deeper into her bottle. But Grandpa knew something was up.

Jessica and I talked about marriage. We wondered if any states allowed first cousins to get married. No churches seemed interested in that. We had become so comfortable with each other's bodies that no matter how we did it we could give the other so much pleasure. Our sexual intuition was such that we thought we were the same person.

Not the same person, but cousins anyway...

It all came crashing down in my 19th birthday. Aunt Becky was drunk again, Grandpa was at home and who knew where Logan was. He had skipped supper. Jess was giving me my present, and before I came in her mouth, she turned around and I was taking her from behind. I loved feeling her ass, and I was rubbing her asshole while she was rubbing her clit, pushing backwards to meet my forward thrusts. Our bodies would collide in a sloppy, splashy kind of sound, and we both would moan and make noise.

"So...ugh, soo good...soo good," she kept saying. The smell of sex was muskier and more overpowering than normal, and since it was my birthday, she promised me no condom. The skin on skin inside her glorious opening was heaven, and as I came and filled her up, she let out a loader than normal moan, followed by, "That's it, Lover! Give me that cum! Fuck yeah, fill my little pussy!"

Not normal talk for her, but to "get in the mood" she had brought a VHS porn tape over and wanted to try and act out every scene. We had watched the first scene and acted it out already, but being young and always turned on, we were already acting out scene 2.

And then as we lay together on the floor, sweaty, naked bodies intertwined, Logan jumped out and shouted, "BUSTED, MOTHER FUCKERS!"

Oh. Shit.

We got dressed and discussed what we would do when the phone rang. It was Grandpa and he said, "I think you two had better come on up to the house."

Oh. SHIT!

We walked in together, holding hands. Logan was smirking, Grandpa had a poker face on, and Becky was beet red from booze or anger or both.

"What the FFFFUCK did you do to my DAUGHTER!" Becky asked in a sloshy outraged voice.

"Nothing I didn't want him to do!" Jessie shouted back.

"Shut up, you whore, I was talking to HIM! The rapist!" as she went over and slapped Jessie.

"Listen, you drunk cunt, that was the last time you will ever lay a hand on her again, or I will fucking kill you and bury you somewhere on this 30,000 acres and no one will ever find you or miss you. Got it?" I said.

Strike one, using the "c-word". Strike two, threatening to kill her in front of witnesses. Okay, in front of Logan. But I could dig a big enough hole for the two of them.

"What did you just say?" Becky said, in disbelief.

Taking a step closer, causing her to take two steps back towards the table, I said, "You heard me."

Becky reached for her half empty bottle, and grabbing the body, she hurled it at me. I easily stepped out of the way, causing it to miss me. Instead, however, the bottle nailed Jessie in the chest, causing her to stumble back and fall down, hitting her head and knocking herself out.

I looked at Jessie, and I looked at Becky. I grabbed Becky by her shirt and slapped her, and said, "You dumb bitch, look what you did!" Then, looking at Logan, I said, you had better call an ambulance because I think she is hurt!" He stood there in shock, so I junk punched him, causing him to double over.

I ran to Jessie and tried to wake her up. She was breathing, but had a big gash in her head and was bleeding.

12