Family Matters Ch. 01: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the ambulance and the sheriff showed up, and Jessie was taken to the hospital and I was taken to jail.

Apparently I assaulted Becky and Logan, and the death threat had to be taken seriously, so I sat in a holding cell for two days before the officer came back with my father and I was released. No charges would be pressed.

Becky went into a drug rehab to try and dry out and get help for her alcoholism. Dad had worked his magic, and Becky and Logan could live in the house while Grandpa was still alive and in the house, then they were out in their own with an inheritance from Uncle Bill. Dad had bought everybody's shares and now owned the ranch, renamed "Lowell and Son." Not "Sons". I had a job, a ranch that would be mine, and a clean slate as far as the law said.

"Where's Jessie? How is she doing? When can I see her?" I asked. I didn't care about the other bullshit, I wanted my Lover, my Best Friend, my Jess...

"Slow down, Craig. Slow down. First things, first."

"Dad, thanks for getting me off, but I want to see Jess. Where is she?" I demanded.

"Craig, she's gone"

What? Dead? How? No fucking way!

"Bullshit, Dad, where is she?"

"Craig. She's gone. Part of the deal."

"Did she die? What 'deal', Dad."

"Well, no, but..."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE DAD!"

"Becky sent her away. To give birth. Apparently she is pregnant- early on, but pregnant, and Becky sent her away. And right now I haven't been able to find out where. Legally or otherwise," my dad said.

This was bullshit. Our argument went on and on, and I got no more answers.

But I would have the last say...

***********************

Aunt Becky came back from rehab a somewhat better version of her old self. She had been a stripper when Uncle Bill fucked her, knocked her up with Jessica, and felt like he should marry her unlike Logan's sperm donor had done. Becky looked really pretty well. Hot for a 40 year old mother of 2 that had been a hard drinker for a few years at least.

Farm life had kept her in shape, and if I was seeing what Jess would look like in 20 years, Jess would be blessed. Hopefully I would be blessed also.

We came to a new arrangement. Becky would still live in the Big House, but in Logan's old room. Logan would move to my old place in the barn, and I would have Becky's old room because it was a suite, and my new "status" called for it. Grandpa would remain where he was.

Without my consent, Becky hired a housekeeper/ nurse/ cook, etc. She was a cute girl named Maria and she and Logan seemed to have a past. Maria was cute, appeared to be part European, part Hispanic, and 100% hot. I needed to ensure Logan kept his hands off her.

Grandpa got worse and worse and eventually dementia forced him into a nursing home. Technically, Grandpa was still alive and by the terms of the contract Dad had set up, Becky and Logan could still live there for free.

But now, with Dad at home in the Twin Cities and me in charge on the farm, and no Grandpa to overrule me...

I became the meanest sonofabitch in the valley. Becky would not reveal anything about Jessica. I tried to track down Becky's family and see if I could find Jessica and if she had given birth by now as it was almost a year later. I had gathered she started college, then dropped out to run off with some rodeo cowboy...

Becky had fucked me over, and I intended to fuck her hard in return.

...to be continued...


12