Family Matters! Ch. 02

Story Info
To cope without Mum, Dad and daughters continue to explore.
6.3k words
4.56
13.7k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment of the story of Rob and his two daughters, Elle and Jodie, who look for special ways to comfort each other in order to cope following the unexpected death of their beloved wife/mother, Louise.

---

Ever since the night I ate their pussies for the first time, the girls, Elle who was 20 and Jodie who was 19, wanted to sleep with me. I was OK with that, as it was comforting for all of us - the memory of losing our wife and mother was still too raw. We all cuddled together naked, mostly with me in the middle, the thorn amongst the two beautiful roses.

We continued our oral play regularly. The girls loved sucking my cock and they both competed to see who could make me cum and steal the cream. Kids, eh.

I loved feeling up their young nubile bodies and eating out their asses and cunts. I found that I really enjoyed finger fucking them both as well, especially while I tongue kissed their mouths. I made sure that we did that every night as a little ritual before sleep, even when we didn't have a big cum session.

Being just 20 and 19, their tits weren't huge but that suited me perfectly. I loved groping their modest tits and sucking their nipples. Jodie really liked her soft nipple bumps twisted and squeezed tight. It caused her a little pain but she liked it and she would almost cum just from that alone. Of course, I loved doing it to her because it made her so happy.

I visited them a couple times at their work, at the glory hole. I never told them I was going beforehand, as I liked to surprise them.

"Delvene" and "Mary-Anne," the aliases used there by Elle and now Jodie, always gave me a special service when I went there. The girls knew my cock as soon as it appeared in the glory hole. They sucked me better than anyone else did and they always swallowed all my cum. I was the only customer they did that for and it made me feel loved, special and privileged.

Of course I never told anyone that Delvene and Mary-Anne at the glory hole were my daughters. We kept that a family secret. I did tell Paul, though, that they were my favourite cocksuckers and I recommended that he should try the new girl Mary-Anne, as soon as he could.

Paul approached me excitedly one evening to tell me about how great Mary-Anne's cock sucking technique was. Maybe even better than Delvene! I didn't tell him where she learnt it, all I felt was pride for Jodie. She had learnt a lot and come a long way sexually in a very small time.

"I told you she was a great cocksucker, Paul," I said smiling.

When I stopped to think about it, it made me excited to imagine Elle and Jodie sucking the cocks of other guys. They would learn lots of different ways to please a cock that way, I reasoned, which would benefit everyone they played with in the future.

I thought it would be amazing to see them in action sometime. Occasionally, I'd see a man entering Delvene's or Mary-Anne's cubicle and imagined him taking out his cock for one of the girls to grope and take in their mouth for a good sucking. That always got me hard, even if I'd just cum.

One evening at home the girls approached me before we all hopped into bed.

"Dad," Elle asked, as the eldest she was always the spokesperson, "remember that time you promised to fuck our holes a while ago?"

"Yes," I said tenderly recalling the first time I had eaten the girls' cunts and made them cum. How could I forget?

"Well, we think it's long overdue," she said in mock indignation. "We're tired of waiting."

"Well," I said defending my slowness to act, "that's cool. I wanted it to be your decisions when, or even if, we did it, in case you had changed your minds. I don't want to ever force you to do anything you might not want to."

"Dad," Jodie said, "you're so thoughtful."

"Well, it's a big step," I said. "And not everyone around town agrees with it."

"We know," said Elle, "but we've talked about it a lot together and we both want you to fuck us."

"With your cock," Jodie clarified.

"Asshole as well?" I asked.

"Jeepers, Dad. Especially our assholes," Elle said. "We both really like it when you lick us and touch us there."

"Ok, well, then," I said. "Assholes are special. They're tight and don't self-lubricate like pussies. Let me get you both a little present and we'll set fuck-night for one night next week."

They both happily agreed and were intrigued by what the little present was.

The first chance that I had to go shopping following our discussion was a few days later. I went to the adult store down town and bought a bottle of lube and a couple of sweet little butt plugs, one with a red jewel on the top for Elle and the other with a blue jewel for Jodie.

I called a family meeting.

"Girls," I said bringing the meeting to order, "is each of you still happy to continue as we discussed last week? You know, do you still want me to fuck you up your cunt and ass?"

They both agreed, they were keen to continue. They hadn't changed their minds in any way.

"OK," I said, as pleased about it as they were. "Well, as I said, assholes are different to pussies. They don't lubricate. The muscles are bigger and stronger and they make your asshole much tighter than your pussy. Sometimes the ass muscles need a little help, some practice, to stay relaxed and take a cock without hurting too much. So I have here some little presents for you both, which I hope you will like."

I revealed the lube, first and then the two butt plugs.

"I thought red for you, Elle, and blue for you, Jodie," I suggested, placing them in front of the two intrigued young ladies.

They fell in with my proposal for the colour scheme just as I expected.

"What do we do with them, Dad," Jodie asked.

"Well," I explained, "these are butt plugs. They go up your asshole and help prepare it for receiving a cock. Some people like them a lot, though and just enjoy wearing one for its own pleasure. And it always looks nice when you see a lady who is wearing one."

"To use one, first we need to really lube your assholes up and give them a bit of a fingering. Then we put lube all over the shaft of the butt plug. Lastly, we carefully ease the shaft into your asshole."

"You simply wear them like that for a little while each day. That way your asshole gets conditioned to having something up it for a while, before I try fucking it with my cock. I care about you both dearly. I don't want any of this to be painful for either of you. You both mean so much me. I definitely want this to be a good experience for both of you."

"Oh Dad," Elle said, "you're being thoughtful again!"

"Wow," Jodie exclaimed. "Can we try them now?"

"Sure," I said, "if you like. Don't leave them in too long at the start. Gradually extend the time each day, OK? Oh, and keep them clean in between times."

They nodded their understanding, wide-eyed and open mouthed.

"Ready?" I asked. Evidently, they were.

"OK," I said, "let's get this show on the road. Strip off and turn around, show me your sweet bums. Lean over a bit, elbows on the table, too, so I have easy access to your assholes."

The girls never needed much encouragement to be naked and were nude in next to no time. They turned around and bent over the table. They looked almost like twins from behind.

"Beautiful," I said, "now just spread your legs open a bit more."

They did so. The tiny rosette sphincter of each girl was deliciously in view just above their sweet little cunt holes. I knew that soon my cock would be savouring the delicacies that each hole of each daughter had to offer. I couldn't help but get a massive hard-on just thinking about it.

I decided to start with Jodie, this time.

She looked very sweet bent over like that and I couldn't resist giving her cunt and asshole a quick lick first. I put some lube on my fingers, warmed it by rubbing all over my index and middle fingers until they both were really slippery.

I began by smearing the warmed lube on Jodie's asshole and moving my fingers around in a circular motion, gradually increasing the pressure.

"Oh, Dad," Jodie said, "that already feels great."

I put more lube on my fingers and returned to my task. Gradually, I let a finger probe into Jodie's asshole and felt the immediate grip of her tight ring. Thanks to the lube, I could easily slide my index finger around inside Jodie's ass.

I let my finger penetrate Jodie's asshole a little deeper, working it in and out in a slow anal finger fuck. Then I slipped in my lubed-up middle finger. Jodie gasped, adjusted her butt position and groaned in rhythm with my probing fingers. Her asshole felt beautiful on the inside, smooth and tight. Fucking her up the ass would be a pleasure for both of us.

After a little while I removed my fingers from Jodie's ass and generously lubed the metal shaft of the blue butt plug. Gently, I positioned it at the entrance to Jodie's ass and eased it in. It wasn't too big and it slid in her prepared asshole easily.

Jodie sighed.

"OK?" I asked. "How does it feel? Try walking around a bit."

"Different," Jodie replied, "but I like it."

"You look hot, Jodie," was Elle's encouraging verdict.

"Yes, very nice," I said, "and remember, don't leave it in too long and wash it well afterwards. We can then have another trial tomorrow, if you want."

Next was Elle. I followed the same procedure as I had with Jodie. Elle liked the sensation of the butt plug in her asshole, too.

"Girls," I said at the end, "turn around and show me your asses."

They both turned and bent over a bit so that I could see the red and blue sparkling jewels nestling in the middle of the sweet ass cheeks of my daughters. They twinkled like bright stars over the slits of their cunt holes. It was so exciting.

"You both look so gorgeous," I said.

For the next few days we followed the same procedure. The girl's assholes became more accepting and less tight. Eventually, I felt it was safe to replace the butt plug with my cock.

That day, I stripped off while the girls were turned around bending over waiting for me to lube them up. They would be expecting the butt plug. Of course my cock was hard as a rock and instead of the butt plug, I let it slide under their cunts and along the groove of their ass to give them a pleasant surprise.

"Jeepers! Oh, Dad," Elle said excitedly, "are you finally going to fuck us!"

"Yes," said smiling. "I can't resist temptation any longer. And I think your butt holes are ready."

"I will use some extra lube when I fuck your assholes," I advised them. "But first I'd like to get some natural lubrication from each of your cunts."

I went over to Elle, she dutifully bent over giving me easy access to her cunt and ass from the rear. I put some lube on my fingers and fingered her cunt hole a few times to open her up a bit and get the juices flowing. Then, I positioned my cock at the opening to her cunt and gently, I began to fuck my eldest daughter.

Jodie looked on keenly, fascinated.

Elle's cunt was heaven, it felt warm, wet and was a snug fit around my cock. The sensation was incredible as was the knowledge that I was finally fucking my own sweet daughter who meant so much to me!

I was wary of not ignoring Jodie, so I positioned her similarly to Elle and began to finger her cunt hole while I fucked Elle, to get her ready for her turn.

After a little while, I pulled my cock from Elle's pussy, all wet with her cunt juice and stepped over Jodie who waited patiently beside her.

Jodie's pussy was already dripping wet. I slid my cock firmly into Jodie's cunt hole. Jodie felt an even better fuck, maybe, than Elle, if that were possible. I fingered Elle's pussy as I fucked Jodie's.

I looked down and saw my hips thrusting forward to hit Jodie's ass cheeks and the long shaft of my cock disappearing all the way into her cunt. It was such a beautiful sight.

I swapped my cock back and forth between their cunt holes a few more times. Each time I fucked them deeper and harder than the time before. It was nice seeing Elle's tits vibrating from the force of cunt fucking that I was giving her. It was even nicer watching my cock slide up all the way inside her cunt hole.

As I cock fucked one daughter I continued to finger fuck the other one. Eventually though, I was getting keen to try out their virgin asses, so instead of fingering the other girls cunt hole, I lubed up and began to finger her asshole. I wanted to prepare the way for my cock.

Next time I swapped, I fucked Jodie's cunt hole with just two thrusts, then I lubed her asshole and my cock generously and put my cock's head at the entrance to Jodie's asshole.

"Yes!" exclaimed Jodie, "finally!"

The butt plug training had done done its work successfully and Jodie's ass opened and easily accepted my hard cock.

Soon, I was fucking my youngest daughter up the asshole. It looked incredible and felt incredible for the both of us!

Jodie squealed with pleasure. Elle looked on smiling, waiting patiently for her turn.

I couldn't deny her for too long, so I soon pulled my cock from Jodie's ass leaving her hole gaping so sweetly.

I bent Elle over, just as I wanted her, lubed her ass and holding on to her hips, I inserted my cock in Elle's asshole. Likewise, the training had paid off and I was soon fucking Elle up her ass just as sweetly as I had with Jodie.

It was amazing to see their assholes swallowing my cock. It was a truly memorable sight and I knew that after tonight, the intimacy between the three of us would be deepened and strengthened immensely.

I swapped between their asses and cunts, spoiled for choice, but anyone who has fucked a sweet lady's asshole will know, the lubed friction brings on a climax fast.

As I approached the point of no return, I sighed and slid my cock out of Elle's ass. I gathered the faces of the girls in front of my cock. Then Jodie jacked me two-handed a few strokes before my cum erupted and showered all over the open mouths and eager faces of my daughters.

I dipped my cock into their open, cum-filled mouths to let them take turns in tasting, sucking and licking me. I let my cock head doodle in the cum that trailed all over their faces.

I was exhausted but after a few minutes of recovery, I focused on giving each girl the climax she deserved through oral, clitoral-based methods and fingering.

We were all thrilled and pleased with the results of the "experiment." We fell asleep together in a tangle of bodies and pools of bodily fluids.

---

After we broke the fuck barrier that night it was open season and the three of us fucked a lot: pussy, ass, mouth, at every opportunity, as a threesome or in pairs.

We were all very comfortable in the new dynamic. The dress code at home defaulted naturally to naked most of the time, which provided lots of opportunities for sexy sights and casual fucks.

The girls were very talented and they especially loved taking it up the ass which was becoming a favourite way of taking them for me, as well.

Elle enjoyed putting on show, masturbating in front of me or Jodie and we both enjoyed watching her do it. She had a special candle that she liked to use as a dildo and fuck herself with. It was very exciting when she did that and I always had to jack off over her afterwards.

Jodie was a little different. She quite enjoyed putting the red butt plug into Elle and then have Elle parade around for her, like a maid. She also enjoyed fucking Elle with her candle dildo. I started to think that Jodie might have a thing for the girls.

One evening I was in the kitchen when I felt two hands grab my butt and squeeze it, then rub it very nicely. I knew it was Elle as she definitely had a thing for my ass. I hadn't ever had anyone really touch my ass much, but I was really getting to enjoy it when Elle surprised me and touched me there. And she was touching me there a lot more, since the fuck barrier was down.

"Dad," Elle instructed, "bend over. I am tired of waiting for you to ask me. I am going to lick your asshole."

Well, I thought my horizons had expanded as far as they could go taboo-wise, but here was Elle asking to rim me! In the culture I was raised, guys' assholes were totally out of bounds, especially in the mind of guys, as the ultimate taboo. I hardly ever touched my own. But I couldn't refuse Elle and since I knew she was such an expert cocksucker, I was sure that it would be an "interesting" experience, to say the least.

"Um, OK," I said. "Sure."

Elle smiled, pleased that I was cooperating. I leaned on the kitchen table to give her better access.

Elle's hands spread my butt cheeks and I felt her face nestling in close to my ass. Her tongue started just above my balls, on the smooth skin there and she let it move up and down a bit until she made contact with my asshole.

She licked over it few times with the flat of her tongue before she started rimming me with the tip.

I was a little uncomfortable with it, I admit. It felt kind of strange at first, having my daughter rimming my asshole. I am sure that I was quite confused and anxious. But after a while the eroticism of it took over and it began to feel amazing. I leaned back more so Elle could make better contact. Her tongue started to fuck my asshole a bit. My cock was definitely getting very hard.

I reached back and held the back of Elle's head so her face pressed into my ass as she ate my hole.

"Oh, fuck, Elle," I exclaimed. "That feels absolutely fantastic. Eat my ass you naughty girl!"

My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I started pulling it while Elle licked my asshole.

I started thinking of Elle's own sweet sphincter and what a lovely little whorl it was. How nice it was to spread my daughter's ass cheeks open to lick and finger her little rosette. Elle's tongue glided over and in my own asshole so smoothly. I remembered how great Elle's anal sphincter looked wrapped tight around my cock.

A huge climax was coming and I needed to release it. There was only one thing I could do. I grabbed some lube which was in reach and began to put it on my cock. It had never felt better.

"Elle," I said urgently,"get up on the table, please. I need to fuck your ass now."

Elle recognised the effect her rimming was having on me and the urgency it had produced. Pleased, she stood up and we tongue kissed deeply. She sat on the edge of the kitchen table then layed back. I lubed her asshole and fingered it without delay.

Then I slipped my rock hard cock into her ass. She gapsed. I looked down. I was already so far up her ass. Thank god for all the butt plug training. I could see her cunt opening up really nicely as well. It was the first time that I has ass-fucked my daughter on her back. I knew it wouldn't be the last! I started to move backwards and forwards and fuck her ass more vigorously.

"Oh, Dad," Elle sighed, feeling the intensity of the fuck that her rimming had brought on. "Oh, Dad. Yes, just like that. Fuck me hard in my ass."

I certainly did. I gripped her hips and pulled her onto me. With each thrust her titties vibrated delightfully like jelly. Elle's cunt was wet. I watched my cock ramming all the way up Elle's ass. I couldn't last long and soon a huge burst of cum shot into Elle's asshole.

Cum ran from Elle's asshole when I withdrew my wilting cock. I leaned down and tasted my cum from Elle's leaking hole then brought her off by slowly licking her clit. We were both happy and exhausted.

"Oh, Elle," I said, "your ass licking drove me wild. I couldn't hold back!"

"I've been wanting to do it for a long time," Elle explained, smiling. "I like asses a lot, yours in particular, Dad. I think we should do it more often!"

I agreed. I marvelled about how much I really liked it. Could I be bisexual, too, like I suspected Jodie might be? But Elle is young woman, I reasoned, a little relieved. However, it still gave me something to think about and maybe explore in the future.

12