Family Matters! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Another time I passed by the lounge room and saw Jodie on all fours, face near the floor, looking for something under the lounge. Her naked ass pointed sweetly towards the door where I was standing.

I admired the view of my daughter's exposed derriere and felt my cock stirring. I knelt down beside her, intending to help her search for whatever it was she was looking for. Inevitably, my hand strayed onto her butt, however, Jodie didn't seem to mind.

Encouraged, I let it explore the great divide and play increasing attention to her asshole and pussy. My cock was getting firmer. Jodie just remained still and said, "Oh Dad, yes, please."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved between Jodie's legs, her knees were already wide apart. I looked at the sight of her two beautiful fuck holes lined up, one above the other, that were being freely offered me. It was a lovely view.

I held my daughter's hips and bending down, tongued her groove all the way up from her clit to well above her asshole. I savoured her taste and smells, which were, as always, sexy and delicious.

I started running my cock along the groove of her ass. My cock, which seemed to enjoy its sweet, sexy surroundings, grew longer and harder. I parted her pussy lips wide and looked into her sweet pink pussy hole. I let some saliva fall into my youngest daughter's warm open love tunnel.

"Oh, god," I said, "Jodie, I just have to fuck you!"

Jodie giggled and said, "Dad, you may."

I saw that there was lube on the coffee table so I applied some to Jodie's cunt and ass and to my cock. My cock then slid easily, all the way into Jodie's accepting pussy. Such a lovely snug fit. Without much ado, I gripped her slim hips and simply fucked her hard up to my balls and I would have pushed them into her cunt, too, if I could have. I fingered her asshole and soon popped my cock into it.

"Oh, Dad," Jodie sighed and thrust her hips backwards to get more Dad cock into her. I knew Jodie loved her Dad's cock in her ass. I was at the tipping point, thoroughly enjoying the unexpected "quickie."

I pulled my cock out of Jodie's ass and stroked myself to complete the climax. I directed my cum stream into her gaping asshole, ass groove and all over her cunt. She looked so beautiful, her asshole full of my milk and her sweet tail dripping with my cum.

I then bent my face down to her holes and sucked her clit hard, just as she liked it. Soon she yelled and bucked in a strong climax of her own. When she had recovered, I tongue kissed her and twisted her nipple bumps hard which I knew especially turned on her on.

"Thanks, Jodie," I said eventually. "Did you find whatever it was you were looking for. Can I help?"

Jodie laughed, "Dad, I wasn't looking for anything except maybe a fucking from you. I was showing my holes hoping you'd get the idea."

---

One evening, the girls even put on a lesbian show for me. I wished I had a few mates there to watch that! It sure beat internet porn.

In that scenario, Jodie took the lead. She "seduced" Elle, stripping her slowly while arousing her with lots of kisses, then sucking on her tits and fingering Elle's pussy and ass.

It was very erotic. I stroked my cock while I watched. Jodie grabbed a candle and used that to pussy- and ass-fuck Elle. That was especially hot.

Everyone was getting worked up to fever pitch. Jodie was so convincing that I wondered again whether she might be bisexual. I thought her lesbian side might be a very interesting avenue to explore with her in the future. I imagined all the lucky women that a beautiful lady like Jodie might attract and seduce for real. I resolved that I would start to encourage her to bring her female friends from uni home and test the theory.

Finally, Jodie began licking Elle's holes and all to soon brought her to a masterful, body-shuddering climax. It was a fantastic show and a huge turn-on. I was so excited that I had to jack off all over them at the end to relieve the tension and show my appreciation of the tableau. Needless to say there was lots of cum.

---

One morning, the girls approached me together at breakfast.

"Oh, oh," I said jokingly, "here's trouble."

"Jeepers, Dad," Elle said, "knock it off. This is serious."

"OK," I said and sat down to listen to what they had to say.

Jodie spoke first: "Dad, it's your birthday soon. We'd like to throw you a little party to thank you for everything."

"Aww," I said, genuinely touched by their kind thought. "Look, thanks, but that's not necessary. Every day is special for me."

"We knew that you'd say that," Elle said, "but we want to. We want you to invite a few of your friends over one evening."

"And to make it extra special," Jodie added, "we thought Delvene and Mary-Anne could provide some entertainment."

"Delvene" and "Mary-Anne" were Elle's and Jodie's aliases at the local glory hole where they worked.

"Yeah," said Elle, "we can rig a blanket at the door to one of the back rooms and we can give blow jobs to everyone, throughout the night! We've worked it all out."

It was such a crazy, touching idea and the girls were so excited that I just had to say yes.

Over the next couple of weeks, Elle and Jodie worked hard on the preparations for the home-made glory hole and made lists for food and drinks for me to buy. We even ran a few practice tests on the mocked up glory hole. It worked really well.

The night finally arrived. Paul and a few other friends who frequented the glory hole were in the lounge room. We were having our first drinks when I made the announcement for everyone to "follow me."

I took them to the back of the house. A doorway was screened off with a partition made of cardboard and blankets. Two holes, which were unmistakably glory holes were visible.

"Guys," I said. "Thanks for coming along to my birthday party. I have arranged some entertainment tonight to make this a night for you to remember."

There was definitely excitement in the air now.

"Delvene and Mary-Anne have kindly come along here tonight to help keep our spirits and our cocks up!" I said.

There were some gasps of disbelief and applause.

I placed my drink down and approached the partitioned doorway. I undid my pants and took them off. My cock was hard in anticipation. Being glory hole friends, all the men had seen me like this before.

I put my cock into one of the holes and felt it swallowed by a mouth. It was Jodie. I could easily tell the difference, now.

The men watched as unbeknownst to them, my youngest daughter began to suck me off in front of them.

Paul didn't need any more encouragement and soon he was beside me, pants off, while Delvene/Elle started work on his thicker cock. I thought I'd never really noticed how nice Paul's cut cock looked before. I wondered how it would feel in my hand.

"Oh, fuck," Paul cried within a few seconds of being sucked, "it's Delvene! I'd know that mouth anywhere!"

I moved away and let someone else make use of Mary-Anne/Jodie's mouth.

"Remember to pace yourselves, guys. Try to make it last all night," I suggested. "No need to blow your load straight away."

So the rhythm of drink, chat, blow job, continued throughout the night. It was somehow strangely exciting thinking of my two lovely daughters servicing all these men's cocks in their mouths. I think that's why my cock stayed hard all night! would have loved to have seen them doing it.

All the guys had stripped naked now. It was simply more practical. I looked at all of the men's cocks. I saw that there was a good variety in thickness and length to keep Elle and Jodie from becoming bored. Some were uncut, which looked interesting. Paul's was probably the fittest and had the nicest cock, though, I thought.

The night was going well. Everyone was enjoying themselves. I was thinking how I couldn't wait to hear Elle and Jodie's stories tomorrow, when disaster struck.

The partition at the doorway of the home-made glory hole suddenly came apart and crashed to the floor.

"Ahh," everybody yelled at the sudden, loud sound of tearing and crashing cardboard.

Amongst the "rubble," Elle and Jodie were revealed from behind the partition "in flagrante delicto" each with a man's cock in her mouth.

The girls stood up.

"Elle! Jodie!" Paul exclaimed. "How is that possible? Rob! Your daughters sucking our cocks! You said they were out of town. Where is Delvene? Mary-Anne?"

The girls were laughing finding the whole situation hilarious. They looked around at the six naked men in the room, all with hard cocks, all cocks that they new so well.

"Guys," I said, recovering my poise and improvising, "let me introduce you to Delvene and Mary-Anne or my daughters, Elle and Jodie."

The girls were dressed in their skimpy pyjamas.

I said, "Well girls, I guess the glory hole is closed for tonight, now. You can go up to your rooms and do other stuff, if you want. Thanks for setting this night up. It was great. And I guess it's just about time for everyone else to wind down, get dressed and head home, as well. Thanks everyone for an unforgettable night."

But Elle spoke up, "Dad, are you kidding?"

"The night is young. We want to stay and join in the party," said Jodie as she started to strip off in front of all of the naked men.

Elle then stripped as well, "There you are, we've conformed with the dress code of this sausage club now. You can't throw us out!"

To prove their nakedness, my two daughters pirouetted to show the men their naked bodies from all angles.

I had to laugh. They both had their butt plugs in!

Now there were murmurs of real excitement from the watching men.

Elle got things moving and walked over to Paul and kissed him "hello" while squeezing his cock. She knew that she was his favourite. It was very erotic to see her do it watched by the other naked men. Instantly, another two guys swarmed around her touching her naked body all over, tits, ass, cunt and thighs.

Jodie came to me and fondling my balls, kissed me and she, too, soon had the hands of the other two men running over her naked pussy, tits and ass.

It didn't take long for the butt plugs to be removed and the orgy to start in earnest.

Paul was fucking Elle's cunt with panache while Elle, bending as best she could, serviced another man's cock in her mouth. A third man fingered her asshole and squeezed her dainty tits. Elle was happy. And the men would all get their turns in each hole.

Jodie was on all fours. She was thrusting back on a moustachioed guy's cock which was up to his balls in her cunt. Another man filled her asshole with his cock as they fucked her in a synchronised double penetration. My cock was in Jodie's expert mouth. Likewise we all got turns with each daughter and every hole.

Later on I saw Elle, she had two guys with her, each guy was sucking one of her tits at the same time as she jerked their cocks. A third was fucking her asshole from behind.

I also saw Elle fucking herself with a thick candle she had found, surrounded by impressed onlookers. Another time Jodie bounced on one man's lap with his cock in her ass while deep throating another guy as she expertly stroked my cock.

I was so proud of my girls. They had grown up into perfect young women. The sight of them taking other men's cocks in their, hands, mouth, ass and cunt while I looked on was more thrilling and exciting than I had imagined it would be. And it was a huge turn-on seeing them please cocks out in the open rather than hidden behind a screen.

And seeing my daughters fucking/being fucked by two or three men at once for the first time is a sight that I will never forget. It was incredibly erotic. There is something very special amd bonding about sharing love and pleasure with others like this. I suddenly understood why so many men like sharing their wives so much.

Eventually though, the cumming started. And when it started, it was like the domino theory acted out in real life.

I think Paul was first to cum. He shot his load deep inside Elle's cunt, then another guy filled her ass with cum and lastly her mouth took jets of cum which she swallowed.

Jodie's men quickly followed suit, with Jodie ensuring that she swallowed my cum, which she loved to do so much. I wasn't complaining at all.

The girls lay happily exhausted covered in the cum from their various lovers. Pussy juice mixed with cum oozed from their cunts and cum trickled from their assholes.

I brought in some towels and face washers soaked in warm water and faintly scented body wash. The male lovers tenderly cleansed and freshened up the two nubile nymphs who had provided so much entertainment and pleasure.

After that was done, it was the turn of the nymphs to be pleasured. In front of everyone, I spread Jodie's legs and then her labia and pulled up the hood of flesh that hid her clit. I double fingered her cunt and tongued and sucked her exposed clit hard, just as she preferred it and brought her to the shuddering release that she deserved.

Paul finished Elle off sweetly as well. I heard Elle's cries of "Yes, yes, yes!" as her body arched and shook with internal quakes of pleasure from Paul's attentive cunt licking.

We lay around the room in exhausted bunches.

Slowly, people recovered and said how fantastic the girls were and how lucky I was to be their father and have such a loving, special relationship with them.

One even mentioned he was going to teach Jodie's class in tensor calculus at uni this coming semester. He offered to tutor Jodie privately for her university course free of charge, should she wish. He said that he never dreamed that he would one day get the opportunity to fuck both Jodie and her sister, who were both well-known on the campus. Neither Jodie or Elle had ever mentioned that some of their "fans" from the glory hole were from university. They were naturally very discreet.

"I think we might've ruined your careers," I said apologetically to Elle and Jodie. "Your glory hole identities will be hard to conceal from now on."

"That's OK," Elle said. "We have our university studies to fall back on." Everyone laughed.

"I sense we've started a new career tonight anyway," said Jodie. "As party hosts for your friends."

Everyone could get behind that idea. I knew that whatever they chose to do in life, my girls would be very successful.

Continued in Ch. 03?

12