Family Matters! Ch. 05

Story Info
The family and friends continue to explore.
10k words
4.64
10.5k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 5th chapter of Rob, Elle and Jodie's exploration of family love and the other families and friends that come within their orbit.

---

I had been outside tending the camellias. There were a few lovely white blooms. It was warm and I wandered back inside the house for a drink of water.

There were footsteps on the stairs and I looked to see Elle, followed by Rita, descending the staircase. They were both dressed, so they must have been on their way out somewhere.

Elle, 21 was my eldest daughter. Rita was a university colleague of hers, whom I had first fucked a few weeks ago. Rita, 19, was from Vietnam originally. She was not very tall and had a very slight build. Her straight black hair fell just past her shoulders. She had the most perfect deliciously brown skin. All over her sexy body. Most importantly, Rita had a submissive tendency which was a very attractive feature.

"Oh, hi ladies," I said as they descended from on high like goddesses. "Good to see you."

"We can tell, Dad," Elle said, looking at my cock lengthen. I was naked. It wasn't unusual. Generally, we all were naked at home. Elle must have liked Rita, because she wanted her to "acclimatise" to our lifestyle. After fucking Rita a little while ago, that suited me perfectly.

Elle gave a me peck and my cock a squeeze.

"Hello, Rita," I added.

She smiled, blushing and looked down, "Hello, Rob," she said.

"How is the ass going?" I asked. Rita blushed again. "The ass. Your uni assignment," I explained.

"We're making good progress," Elle said pleased. "We should have it completed next week. Rita is great to work with."

I couldn't have agreed more.

"Jeepers!' Elle exclaimed. "I've left my keys upstairs. I'll be back in a minute."

Elle ran to the stairs and ascended into the heavens.

"Rita," I said, taking advantage of being alone with her, "how about a quick suck?"

Like a good girl she nodded and stepped towards me. She kneeled. She held my cock near the balls and slipped the head between her lips.

Rita's lips! So warm and soft. Her delicate pink tongue ran around the head and teased my piss slit.

"Good girl, Rita," I said. I meant it.

We didn't have much time, Elle would be back down soon.

"That's enough for now, Rita," I said reluctantly. "Let's quickly see how your ass is really going."

"Yes, Rob," Rita said.

After our first fuck, I had given Rita a butt plug to wear. We'd both agreed that Rita's ass needed fucking and the butt plug was to prepare her for that. Prepare it for my cock, that is. And the cocks of others that would follow.

I took Rita's hand and helped her her feet. Then I leaned her over the kitchen table. I pushed her skirt up over her hips. The neat little mounds of her virgin ass undulated under sheer, neat little panties.

Time was short so I hoisted them to one side without too much ceremony. I spread Rita's brown ass cheeks open. Rita's tiny spiral sphincter was there waiting for me. I inserted my index finger up to its first joint. I wiggled it inside then slipped it in to the second joint.

"How does that feel, Rita?" I asked.

"Oh," she gasped, "yes, Rob. It feels very good. Better than the other day."

Rita's asshole was smooth and tight, the butt plug had worked well. I was sure that I could easily get my cock into her now without causing pain.

"Good," I said. "I think it's time, don't you?"

"You have been very patient, Rob " Rita said, "I trust your judgement. My asshole is ready for you, if you are satisfied with my progress."

"Lovely, Rita," I said smiling. "I will be satisfied for quite a while, once I have your asshole round my cock. Come over on Sunday afternoon at 1pm. I will deflower your sexy ass then."

She stood up smiling, nodding, pleased that she had finally passed examination.

"I will be here, Rob," she said. "I am looking forward to you..., to it, very much."

"Oh, and Rita," I added, "please be wearing your butt plug."

---

I heard the shower shut off and after few minutes, Jodie walked into the main bedroom which we all shared now.

Elle was on the bedroom floor on "all-fours" and I had just started fucking her cunt after giving her pussy a good tongue lashing. We'd all had a busy day and it was good to finally relax together.

"Oh, yes," said Jodie, "just what I need."

She went out and quickly returned adjusting the straps of her strap-on that I had given her for her 20th birthday.

"Mind if I join in?" Jodie asked.

In no way did Elle or I mind. Jodie stood before Elle, tall and slim with short blonde hair. Her tiny tit mounds were surmounted by hard little pucks of nipple. Jodie stroked the shaft of her strap-on to ensure that everything was in order.

She knelt and Elle took the end of Jodie's cock in her mouth. As a parent, it was very satisfying to see just how close and loving our little family had become after the trauma that followed the devastating blow of Louise's my wife and the girls' mother's unexpected death.

It was the strength of the family love and the life affirming consummation of that love that had helped us survive and flourish in the time since.

The force of my fucking Elle's cunt hole made her tits wobble and helped her take more of Jodie's cock in her mouth. It was so pleasant feeling Elle's warm cunt tube so snug all around my hard cock!

I didn't want to be accused by Jodie of hogging Elle's cunt, so I withdrew after a few more dips and we swapped Elle-ends. Elle's handful-sized tits hung freely from her chest like little udders in beautiful parabolic curves.

Jodie bent down and licked Elle's cunt and rimmed here neat rosette. It was a lovely prelude. I tongue kissed Elle. Then I grabbed my dick and slipped it all the way into her mouth. It was widely acknowledged by everyone whom Elle had sucked, that she was the best cocksucker, something she had perfected when she worked at the glory hole a year or two ago. And tonight was no exception. Elle was in form.

Jodie lubed her prosthesis...that always got me going and then slid it into her elder sister's pussy. I deep throated Elle in my excitement.

It certainly is a privilege, as I am sure you well know, to double penetrate one's eldest daughter, but it is even more the case when one is dp-ing her in tandem with her younger sister. It was a special bond shared between us all and I never tired of it.

Jodie reached for more lube and let it dribble in Elle's ass crack and collect in her puckered asshole. With her long elegant fingers she massaged around the ring then inserted two fingers into Elle's delectable back hole. Now all of Elle's holes were filled!

Elle sucked my cock as I leaned over to milk her titties which dangled temptingly in space.

"Oh, Elle, baby," I said quietly, "I just love having my cock in my eldest daughter's mouth."

Jodie withdrew her fingers leaving a nice ass-gape to admire. Then she surprised me. She slipped her strap-on from Elle's pussy and guided it to the opening of Elle's gaping back door.

"Ready, Elle?" Jodie asked. Elle couldn't answer as she had a mouthful of Dad cock.

Jodie leaned forward smoothly. Elle was experienced at anal sex and her bum took the length of the lubed strap-on with ease.

I'd never seen Jodie fuck Elle's ass with her strap-on before. It was like magic seeing Jode's shaft vanish up Elle's asshole and slide back out moments later with increasing tempo.

Jodie was sure fucking Elle hard. She definitely had a thing for girls, I had decided. Jodie tutored mathematics and all of her students were girls. I am sure she fucked most of her students. Well, that's what I fantasised. But Jodie was seductive and sort of irresistible. I wouldn't underestimate her.

With Elle's expert mouth sex and watching Jodie's ass reaming I was soon close.

"Too hot, girls!" I said. "Dad is going to cum!"

I thought of dumping it down Elle's throat but then decided to do something appropriate, to mark Jodie's first strap-on ass fuck of Elle.

I slipped my cock out from Elle's mouth. It glistened with its sticky coating of pre-cum and Elle's saliva.

I moved towards Jodie. She slipped out of Elle's bum thinking I'd want to cum in there. It was a tempting idea, but instead I stroked my shaft and pointed my piss slit towards Jodie's cock.

I groaned as gobbets of pearly cum ejected out from my cock slit all over Jodie's pelvis and her erect cock.

"Oh, Dad!" Jodie laughed happily. "So hot! You've cum all over my cock!"

Elle had turned to see the action.

"Dad," Elle exclaimed, "I bet Paul would have loved to see that!"

Yes, I thought, Paul would enjoy seeing that. It felt strangely good cumming on a cock, albeit, it was Jodie's cock. It was something that I'd never done before. It was something new and exciting.

Jodie ran her cum-drenched strap-on into Elle's cunt a few times to share my cum with her sister.

Then she bent down and began to orally stimulate Elle's clit, cunt and asshole.

I watched the erotic scene feeling hot again. My fingers found a way through the webbing of Jodie's strap-on to her trio of feminine delights.

I inserted my index and middle finger into her twin holes. Jodie's holes are something special. Even just fingerimg her was a joy.

"Mmm, thanks Dad," Jodie said.

Jodie worked slowly on Elle's clit.

"Oh, Jodie," Elle groaned, "just like that, yes!"

Jodie liked firm clit strokes and I was so worked up I gave them to her.

Elle started to twerk. Yell. Her hips bounced making her butt checks ripple and shake. Then she collapsed on the floor while the climax exploded and slowly decayed and her clit throbs eased.

I kept stimulating Jodie's clit. She straightened, facing skywards, eyes tightly closed. Her muscles tensed, then her body shook and doubled over in orgasm. I could feel her contractions.

"Dad!" Jodie called. "Oh, my fucking god! Dad."

Jodie fell at Elle's side and after a while the two girls kissed. Eventually, we got up and showered washing each other under the warm water with silky, soapy skin. Elle rimmed both of our butts once she had washed them. It was something she loved to do.

Afterwards we all fell into bed. Jodie had slipped back into her strap-on, she liked wearing it so much.

Eventually though, we slept spooning each other. Elle was in my arms while Jodie snuggled in behind me with her arm around me.

The shaft of Jodie's cock nestled in my bum's crack. It felt strangely comforting, somehow, to have a cock resting there.

I dreamed some interesting dreams that night.

---

Good, I thought. Finally a nice peaceful afternoon to relax. Elle was out and Jodie had both Katie and Alice visiting. I knew those two would keep her busy.

The girls were downstairs in the lounge watching Netflix. I was upstairs in the master bedroom licking my lips because I was finally able to get stuck into Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics" once again.

I was enjoying reading Aristotle's discussion on aretē and flourishing while having a half-wank, when I heard Jodie's voice: "Damn!"

I wondered what the matter could be. Then: "Dad, where's the lube?" Jodie again.

I thought I'd better go down, rather than join Jodie in yelling the house down like a banshee.

Reluctantly I laid Aristotle down on the bedside table and rose to walk down the stairs to the lounge room.

Entering the room I saw that the girls were not watching Netflix. Alice and Katie were seated on the lounge. Jodie was on her knees between them. All three were delightfully naked. Scattered over the coffee table were a handful of dildos.

"What is going on?" I said in mock-horror, placing my hands to my cheeks to ham it up more.

"Knock it off, Dad," Jodie said laughing. "This is deadly serious!"

"OK," I said, "how can I help you ladies?"

"Alice brought her dildo collection in for us to try out," Jodie explained, "but there's no lube."

"Have you looked where it's usually kept, Jodie?" I asked.

"No," she said smiling a killer Jodie-smile. She just won the "argument"!

"Let me get you some, then," I said shaking my head and laughing along with Jodie.

"Thanks, Dad," Jodie said. "I told everyone you always help a damsel in distress."

I went to the bathroom and returned with a new bottle of lube and handed it to Jodie. Alice and Katie were still seated on the lounge but laying relaxed, their legs lazily spread open and their pretty cunts in full view.

"So what exactly are you lovely naked ladies doing?" I asked. I was always genuinely interested in my daughters and their friends activities.

"Trying to find which dildo we like best, Uncle Rob," Alice explained.

"In case you're too busy to fuck us when you're watching football or with Paul or something," Jodie said reasonably straight faced. "Us girls need a back-up."

"I don't recall ever knocking back a fuck with anyone here," I said, "but anyway, it's good to plan ahead and have contingencies."

I sure recalled initiating quite a few fucks with these hot young ladies, but I guess that was beside the point. My cock was stirring in fond remembrance of fucks past. I gave it a little stroke or two: by now we were all comfortable together.

"So how are you doing the testing?" I asked.

"We're just taking turns with each one and comparing," Katie explained simply.

My cock ratcheted up a notch.

"Well, what's your baseline?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

"Well in this case, a baseline is something else, something that you're not testing, but which you use to fuck yourself with between each dildo. You rate the dildos against the baseline so you get a consistent comparison," I explained. "It makes the results more objective, scientific."

My cock was almost hard now and pointing towards the three young naked ladies in front of me.

"And you will need a spreadsheet to keep track of your scores out of 10 for each category, like appearance, feel, etc.," I suggested, "so you don't forget in the heat of the moment."

"What could we use for a baseline?" Katie asked.

My cock was hard and I stroked in front of the three graces.

"Do you guys have any cucumbers here?" Alice asked. "They can be good."

"No, we're out," Jodie said. "We only have potatoes and they wouldn't work. We could use my strap-on I suppose, but it is probably too similar to the dildos."

I let my cock twitch in front of the three nymphs.

"What about a bottle or the long handle of a hairbrush?" Katie suggested.

I toyed with the head of my cock and I think I saw the penny drop in Jodie's sharp mathematical brain.

"I know!" Jodie said excitedly. "Dad we could use your cock as the baseline! You wouldn't mind helping us, would you? You'd be advancing the world's knowledge..:

I thought about it for about 1 microsecond. In no way did I mind.

"Jodie, you know I'd do anything to help you girls and to advance world knowledge," I said smiling warmly. "Of course I can help you. I'd love to be your baseline."

Jodie the mathematician arranged a spreadsheet on her laptop, which was nearby, with rows for each girl and a column for each dildo, various scoring categories and weights.

"Just want to see how ready you are, ladies," I explained, "before we start. If you're not wet enough, it could spoil the test."

I knelt between Alice and Katie and put my middle finger up their cunts with easy familiarity. Then I fingered Jodie in front of her friends.

Oh, all their little cunts were ready. Deliciously so.

Jodie took her place on the lounge in the centre. All was in order. The three sets of legs were sexily spread open wide and the three cunts looked wet and inviting.

"OK," I confirmed, "baseline, then dildo then your score. Got it?"

They all nodded excitedly as I slipped between Alice's wide-spread legs.

I knew this could take a while and I had to pace myself but it was hard not be excited by the prospect of fucking these three hot young ladies multiple times.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes Uncle Rob," Alice replied smiling.

I rubbed the head of my dick against Alice's cunt slit to get some moisture on it. Alice used her hands to spread her cunt lips open so I could see her hole, hidden as it was beneath the delightful thicket of her cunt-pelt. Then I slid into her warm pink tunnel.

"Oh, Uncle Rob," Alice cooed.

Alice was only 18 and it was good to have her pussy around my cock again. I fucked her a bit trying not to get too worked up, too soon.

"Can you feel my cock inside your cunt, Alice?" I asked. "Can you feel it fucking you?"

The other girls looked on excitedly. Katie's hand rested on Jodie's thigh.

"Oh, yes Uncle Rob," Alice confirmed. "It feels so good inside." Alice's nice big tits vibrated like just-set jelly with each inwards stroke.

"Good," I said, "you have to remember how it feels to compare."

She nodded, sighing. I slipped it out of Alice's hole somewhat unwillingly but, there was of lot of fucking to be done.

Jodie took dildo one and slid into Alice's open pussy. Jodie fucked her with it.

"Tell me when you want me to stop," Jodie said.

After a while Alice said, "I don't want you stop Jodie, but you'd better."

She entered her assessment in the spreadsheet. Bureaucracy was working!

Next was Jodie's turn. I eased my way between Jodie's open thighs. Her blobde pubic hair was like a luxurious golden fleece. Her labia mapped out the scenic rim of her cunt hole.

I was just about to put my cock into my daughter when Katie said, "Just a minute, Rob. You've got Alice's pussy juice all over your dick."

She bent down and licked and sucked my cock until it was clean. Katie wanted ensure Jodie had the best possible experience.

"Thanks Katie," I said and slid my now wet, clean shaft up my youngest daughter's sweet fuck hole. Her friends watched Dad and daughter fucking with smiles. It brought back happy memories for them both.

I couldn't resist finger fucking Alice and Katie as they watched avidly on either side.

"Jodie," I asked, "you can feel my hard cock up your cunt? You can feel me fucking you?"

"Yes, Dad," she said smiling, "it always feels so good."

After a few more fucks up Jodie's cunt, I withdrew leaving her with a cute little pussy gape.

"Ready?" I confirmed.

I gave the dildo in question to Katie who lovingly began to work it in and push the device up into Jodie's body, up into her hot little cunt.

It was exciting to watch. There was a romantic tension with Jodie and Katie that made their fucks special.

Alice thoughtfully licked Jodie's pussy juice off my shaft in readiness for the next baseline test. It felt nice Alice sucking me while I watched Katie fuck Jodie with a dildo.

After a while Jodie indicated she was ready and marked her score in the spreadsheet.

I moved to within Katie's legs. They were spread wide like the wings of some exotic butterfly. Her little conical tits stood proud from her chest like tiny volcanoes. Her shaved puffy cunt with its cute centre fold looked great.

"Ready?" I confirmed with Katie.

She nodded and Jodie parted Katie's cunt lips for me to enter into her. I started slowly until I could get my full length coated with Katie's cunt juice and fuck more vigorously.

Katie was always a great fuck.

"Katie," I asked. "Can you feel it? Can you you feel my stiff cock all the way up your cunt hole? Can you feel me fucking you?"

"Oh god yes, Rob," Katie gasped. "I can feel you inside my body, fucking my hole!"

It was nice looking down and seeing my cock nestled inside the lips of Katie's 19 year old cunt. But I knew I had to pause.

"OK, good Katie," I said. "Remember how it felt."

"Oh I will, Rob," she replied.

I slipped out of Katie's cunt and Jodie inserted the dildo and firmly fucked Katie with it. Katie seemed to enjoy it.

After a while, Katie paused the action to score the dildo.