Family Matters! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued through two more rounds. The only steely dan, however, was on Spotify, tech had changed since my day, even for dildos. I am not sure how I remained professional and refrained from cumming inside one of the little darlings.

The last dildo looked a little different.

"What's this one,?" I asked.

"That's an anal dildo, Dad," Jodie explained, "for your bum."

"Oh, nice," I replied. "Are we scoring this, too?"

"We weren't going, too," Alice said, "but we could?"

The other girls all nodded. I hadn't fucked Alice's ass before, so I was keen as well.

"Great," I said. "Let's start with Katie, this round." I wanted to keep Alice's little pucker for last.

"And I think the dildo should go first, too, as it is a little smaller than my cock."

They agreed to the change in procedure and Jodie lubed the dildo before lubing Katie'a ass ring in little circles thoroughly, outside and in.

Katie laid on the lounge, her hips just over the edge, with her knees near her shoulder, both of her lower fuck holes beautifully displayed. Jodie then carefully threaded the dildo up Katie's ass.

Gently and then more aggressively, Jodie fucked Katie's ass with the dildo. Katie sighed happily but eventually said it was time to pause, meaning that she was ready to take my cock in her her ass!

This needed lube. I eased myself between Katie's welcoming legs and raised her heels to my shoulders. Since I would be fucking her ass while she was on her back, this position would give me better access.

I applied lube to Katie's ring, outside and inside and massaged her hole to help her ass ring muscles relax. Jodie helped by lubing my cock. It was nice seeing my slippery cock ease through my daughter's hands.

All three ladies were experienced ass fuckers now, so entering Katie was as smooth as it was tight. I placed my hands on the lounge near her hips, her feet near my head and started fucking her ass with deeper and harder thrusts.

Katie's ass ring hugged the shaft of my cock so deliciously. I pushed her knees back to her shoulders so the other ladies could more clearly see me fucking Katie's asshole.

"Katie," I asked, "can you feel my cock up your asshole? Can you feel me fucking your tight little ass?"

"Fuck yes!" Katie gasped. "My asshole is full to the brim with your cock, Rob."

"Remember how it feels, Katie," I added. "Remember how it feels to have my cock all the way up your ass."

"Yes, I will," she promised softly.

I couldn't go on too long, though. I pulled my cock out of Katie's bum hole. We all looked admiringly at Katie's erotically gaping asshole. She was very beautiful.

While Katie was recovering a little, Alice cleaned my cock with her mouth and tongue, fresh from Katie's steamy ass. Alice then helped lube up Jodie's delightful sphincter. Alice daintily finger fucked Jodie's ass hole!

Jodie hugged her knees to her shoulders and Alice inserted the slim dildo into the little brown hole. Jodie breathed heavily and her little tit mounds hardened with the fucking. I knew how much Jodie loved taking it up the ass!

Eventually it was enough for her and it was my turn to fuck my youngest daughter's back door again.

With pleasure I applied the lube to my hard dick and around Jodie's ass. My finger penetrated easily into my daughter's snug tunnel.

It was quickly followed by my cock which eased all the way into Jodie's ass up to my balls.

"Look, Alice, Katie," I said drawing their attention, "my cock is all the way in my daughter's asshole!"

I fucked Jodie lovingly. She purred with my deep hard thrusts and I leaned over to tongue kiss her once. Jodie's ass was hot, probably the hottest I'd ever cum across, so I could not last too long before I slipped out. I knew I couldn't cum yet, as Alice's virgin-to-me asshole remained as yet unfucked.

"Feel your Dad's cock in your asshole, Jodie?" I asked.

"Oh yes Dad," she replied between gasps, "you know I do," smiling at the fucking she was receiving.

"Remember my cock fucking your ass, Jodie," I said.

"Oh I always do, Dad," she replied.

I pulled my now achingly hard cock from Jodie and we all marvelled at her gaping asshole underneath her sweet little cunt. What a gorgeous image!

Katie was quick to take my cock in her hand and direct it to her mouth to lick and suck Jodie's ass juice from it. Alice sure could suck well.

As Jodie laid with her eyes a little rolled back in pleasure, Katie tended to Alice. Katie erotically lubed Alice's ring and slipped her finger in for a discreet ass finger fuck.

Reaching for the anal dildo, she slid it into Alice's back door which remained just ajar, waiting, anticipating.

Katie really worked Alice over with it and Alice writhed with pleasure. Obviously, Alice liked things up her ass a lot. I was getting excited for my first ass fuck with her.

Alice finally had Katie pause. Her gaping anal tunnel looked mysterious and inviting under the dark pelt forest. I was licking my lips in anticipation.

"Now you, Uncle Rob," Alice reminded me, smiling.

"Yes, I know, Alice," I replied.

I was very worked up. Alice's feet were on my shoulders. I smeared the lubed on Alice's ring and inside her ass with deep finger fucks. I leaned down to kiss her. I rubbed lube on my cock like I wanted to jack all over her hot little hairy fuck holes.

I slid my cock all over Alice's ass and labia. Then I let my cock head peek into the crinkly ring of Alice's ass. I felt Alice's asshole give, accept and wrap around the head of my cock. I felt my cock resting there, snug, just inside Alice's ass. I felt the press of her muscles and the warmth and smoothness of her ass on my cock.

God it felt good to be finally in this 18 year old's tight little ass! She was worth waiting for. I held her thighs and began to push in further. Soon I was fucking Alice hard up the ass.

I was a little emotional. I had known Alice all her life, she had grown up beside Elle and Jodie and now I was finally fucking her sweet little ass!

I pushed her knees to her shoulders. I wanted Jodie and Katie to see my cock inside Alice's back door. She was tight, smooth, sweet.

"Alice can you feel me fucking you up your ass at long last?" I asked. "My cock is deep in your asshole now."

"My god, yes, Uncle Rob," she replied between thrusts, her large tits wobbling delightfully like little seismographs. "God you feel so good in my ass! Fuck me more, Uncle Rob!"

"Remember me fucking your ass Alice," I replied and Alice nodded.

I felt a hand on my back near my ass. My cock froze all the way up Alice's butt. Then my cheeks were spread and I felt a tongue rim my own asshole.

Jodie and Katie giggled at my surprise.

Oh fuck! It was Elle! She loved licking my asshole. I must have been too caught up with Alice to hear she come in. She rimmed me for a while then I felt a lubed finger invade my ass. She finger fucked me and I started to fuck Alice once again, in tempo.

A huge climax built like a tsunami in my balls, the result of all the fucking.

"Fuck," I exclaimed, "I am going to cum in your ass, Alice!"

"Yes, yes, Uncle Rob," Alice encouraged. "Cum in my asshole like my Dad does!"

As Elle slipped a second finger in my asshole. The tsunami broke as huge quakes shook my body as gushes of cum poured and throbbed into Alice's tight little asshole.

"Arrrgh," I cried trying to force my cock so hard and deep into Alice.

"Ooh," Alice screamed enraptured with carnal pleasure.

Elle slipped her fingers out. I stayed plugged into Alice's ass for some time. When I finally slipped out of its tight grip, to fall crumpled on the lounge, my cum leaked thickly from Alice's gaping hole.

Elle and the other girls used the dildos to bring themselves off all around me. After we had all climaxed and recovered, Jodie looked at the spreadsheet and ran the model she had devised.

"So which dildo won?" I asked with interest.

Jodie checked the results.

"Well, there is a clear winner," she said pleased, "and it is unanimous!"

"Which one?" we all asked together.

"The baseline," Jodie said laughing. "Dad, your cock won. It was the best fuck for all of us by a mile!"

I felt thrilled and proud and happy all at once. Everyone was pleased. We all cuddled together laughing in a happy tangle of bodies.

---

Sunday morning dragged. I kept looking at the clock and wishing it would get a move on. Elle and Jodie had gone out and wouldn't be back until late.

At midday I had a shower to freshen up and use up some time. It still dragged. At around 12:30, there was a knock at the door. Paul and Martin. I had decided to invite them over and they were both very keen.

Since Katie and Martin had broken the fuck barrier, we had all become good friends and frequently visited each other and freely shared access to each others' daughters.

I answered the door naked, may as well start as I mean to go on, I reckoned.

"Hey guys," I said, "come in good to see you both."

They greeted me and I led them into the lounge room. I fixed us all some drinks and handed them out.

"Feeling a little over-dressed," said Paul unbuttoning his shirt. He removed it and folded it and placed it out of the way.

"Yeah, me too," Martin said. "Katie and I hardly wear clothes at home these days."

He unbuckled his belt and slipped off his trousers. Martin's nice long cock was not flaccid, nor was it hard. He was already anticipating what was to come.

My own cock was beginning its inexorable rise as well, spurred on by seeing the two men strip in front of me.

Paul slipped his pants off and he and Martin and I were all naked together. We looked at our own cocks and we looked at each other's. We all started feeling our own cock gently, which, visually and physically, just turned each of us on more.

We chatted a bit more as we stroked and perved. No one seemed to want to watch any interweb porn while we waited, so we continued to talk about politics and football while we stood with our drinks in one hand and our cocks in the other. They were now quite hard.

I looked at the time. It was approaching 1pm. I finished my drink and put the glass down. We chatted some more about the share market and the crypto crashes as we stroked.

"She should be here soon," I said, not doubting that she would come.

I didn't think about it or plan what happened next. It was without any premeditation at all. Maybe it was anticipating her arrival? I just absent-mindedly put my hand out and stroked Paul's cock as we chatted. The conversation didn't miss a beat. I saw Paul leisurely take Martin's long pole in his hand and soon I felt Martin's hand around my own prick.

We felt each other's cock, its head and balls. Once it had started, it all seemed very natural, which indeed it was: three men chatting and socialising.

We were maybe beginning to get a little too heated up by each other's cock, when there was a timid knock at the door. With the cock play, somehow time had suddenly flown.

I disentangled myself from the matrix and went to the door. I opened the door a crack and peeked out to spy the diminutive frame of Rita. She was right on time.

I fully opened the door to greet her. Rita looked at my erection and smiled. She stood there, deliciously petite, young and fit. Her beautiful brown skin seemed perfect and untouched.

"Hi Rita," I said, "so pleased you're here. I've been looking forward to seeing you again." I indicated my twitching manhood.

"Me too, Rob," she said, turning her eyes down towards my cock and managing to appear attractively fragile, confident and vulnerable all at the same time.

"Come in," I said, "I have a little surprise for you."

We placed her beret and handbag on the hat pegs and left her sandals in the entranceway. Before venturing into the lounge, I took her left hand and placed it on my cock. Rita smiled and her delicate fingers felt it and my balls then folded around in nice gentle grip. I kissed her in the french style and slipped a hand under her top to rub her flat titties. Such soft warm skin dotted with hard nipples.

Rita knew the house well, by now and led me into the lounge room.

"I hope you like my surprise, Rita," I said and I realised suddenly how important it was for me personally to have Rita's approval.

Rita entered the room with me in tow. Paul and Martin were standing there looking towards her, their cocks straight out in front of them like laser beams.

Rita stopped, still holding my cock. She started to move her hand along it, to stroke it as she took in the scene. She smiled at my surprise.

"Rita, this is Paul and this is Martin," I said introducing them. "Paul is Alice's Dad and Martin is the Dad of Katie. I think you've met them both?"

"Yes, I have," Rita said nodding. "Hello," she said quietly.

They smiled and greeted her in return.

"And guys, this is the lovely Rita, whom I have told you so much about. She is in Elle's year at uni."

"Go and say hi, Rita."

Rita let go of my cock and moved towards the naked men. She approached Paul first, who was nearest.

"Hello Paul," Rita said, "lovely to meet you."

"Hello Rita," Paul responded, "I have been dying to meet you."

She took his cock in her two hands and felt its size and length and weight. Then she offered her lips to Paul who tongue kissed deeply.

Next was Martin. Rita moved over and stood before his naked body. His cock thrust out towards her.

"Hello Martin," Rita said, "lovely to meet you."

"Hello Rita," Martin said, "you are even more beautiful than Rob described."

Rita smiled and admired Martin's cock. She took it in her hands and felt its heat, its length and stiffness. She offered her lips to Martin who cupped her delicate face in his hands and kissed her tenderly.

All the formalities were completed and I moved over to stand with the men. Rita stood before us. She looked hot and extremely fuckable.

I looked intently at Rita. She was slim, feminine. We were all much taller than she was, but she did not appear intimidated or afraid physically.

Rita's long straight black hair fell straight down to her shoulders. She wore a button up tank top and a casual skirt that emphasised the neat curve of her ass. Her eyes were black as coal. How they sparkled! Thanks to her Vietnamese heritage, she had the most beautiful soft brown skin - all over her sexy body - and today she wore pale pink lipstick which complemented her complexion perfectly. Rita was delicate and gorgeous.

"Rita," I said, "remember the house rules?"

She smiled disarmingly again and sweetly replied, "I haven't forgotten, Rob."

Her delicate hands reached for the top button.

"Let me help you, Rita," I said.

"Of course. So kind."

I stepped behind her, so as not to obscure the view for my friends and undid the buttons of her top. Once all were undone, I opened her top with a flourish and exposed Rita's tiny breasts to the male gaze of Paul and Martin. I slipped her top from her arms and placed it neatly on the buffet.

Rita was almost flat chested but had the most delectable dark nipples which were already raised in arousal. Her skin was so smooth and unblemished. Her navel was a perfect tiny whorl.

"Beautiful," Paul said, "just amazing."

"Wow, so hot," Martin sighed.

I let my hands glide briefly over Rita's chest. I couldn't resist. It was hot work, stripping Rita. I found the button and zip of her skirt and let it down to the floor.

Paul and Martin gasped. The young goddess stood in the halo of material at her feet. She wore a white g-string which emphasised the mound of her pussy perfectly and contrasted so wonderfully with her dark caramel skin. I slipped my hand down the front of her panties to explore her delightfully straight pubes and the delicately folds of her cunt.

I gave her my finger to suck. Then I slipped the g-string down so that Rita was naked before us.

"Fuck," Paul said. "Rita you are exquisite. I am in love!"

"Oh man!" Martin whistled, "you are one of the hottest young women I have ever seen, Rita."

Rita blushed shyly, pleased that her body had excited her male audience. The guys held their cocks tight.

I felt her pubes and cunt again, then went to stand with the other men.

"How does she feel, Rob?" Paul asked.

"Fucking amazing," was all I could say.

I had one more surprise for Paul and Martin.

"Rita," I asked the now naked young lady, "turn around."

Rita nodded and turned one-eighty degrees. Her hair was so straight, shiny and so black. Her sweet caramel skin was smooth and flawless. Her thighs were soft and shapely. Her ass curved in a perfect narrow butt mound like a gentle landscape and in the middle, sparkled the diamond-like crystal that topped the butt plug I had given her.

The men gasped and wowed all at once.

"Oh fuck," Martin said, "that looks fucking amazing."

"Yes!" Paul cried. "There is a god. All my prayers have been answered."

I explained, "Rita has a virgin ass, guys and she wants to be fucked up that ass. Today, is D-Day for her ass and we're all going to help Rita. We're all going to fuck Rita's ass. I thought you would enjoy us all helping you, Rita."

There were general celebrations from the men and Rita allowed herself a brief smile, seeing effect that the promise of her ass had on Martin and Paul. I asked Rita to lean on the buffet while I teased the butt plug from her tight virgin asshole. Lucky butt plug, it had done its job.

Now unplugged, Rita turned to face the others. She looked a little nervous but also excited to have the opportunity to please not one but three men.

We were all hard and rubbing our cocks in anticipation.

"Why don't you come over and suck our cocks, Rita," I suggested.

Rita nodded and walked naked towards us. I was in the middle and she knelt before me. She reached up and took my cock in her hand and let it slide along its length. Then she levered it upwards against my body and with her lips kissed my thighs and with her tongue she erotically licked my skin.

Martin and Paul watched enviously. Their turns would come.

She then moved her mouth to my balls which hung loosely below. She took them in her mouth and played with them with her tongue and sucked each one gently.

"Oh, Rita, darling," I said, "so nice."

Paul touched her hand and moved it to his cock, causing Martin to do the likewise with her other hand. Rita stroked their hard dicks while she orally teased mine.

Sensuously, Rita kissed and licked my shaft before taking the soft head of my cock into her lips. Her tongue roamed around my cock's head and she licked my slit tasting my flowing pre-cum.

"Oh yes, angel," I gasped, truly moved by the erotic sensations of Rita's hot mouth.

Rita then began to move her mouth rhythmically along my shaft and soon I was gently mouth-fucking this dainty lady.

Rita then turned her attention to Paul's cock. She stroked his hard cock a few times then licked his ball sac and swallowed his shaft. Her hands worked my and Martin's cocks. Yes, women really were the best at multitasking.

Paul took his cock, wet from Rita's mouth and massaged against her face erotically.

"Oh fuck yeah, Rita," Paul said as his cock rubbed and tapped on Rita's lips. "You are so talented!"

He teased the slit of his glans open to show her his pre-cum, before reinserting it once again into Rita's sweet mouth.

Next came Martin's turn. His cock twitched with anticipation as Rita neared him. She took his long cock into her hands and felt it along its ample length. I wondered if she could take him all. She massaged Martin's balls and then took the head of his long cock into her mouth.

She let it rest there, tonguing it, teasing Martin.

"Oh fuck," Martin said sighing. "Rita!"

She continued to tease Martin's cock's head until he could stand it no longer and placing his hands on her coal-black hair held her head still so he could fuck his cock deeply into her mouth. His hips moved back and forth as he fucked Rita's delicious mouth. Paul and I looked on stroking.