All Comments on 'Family Mix-Up'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good one! So much happened in these 3 pages. I hope there will be a part 2!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

I like the humor of it. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the more imaginative tales I've read on Literotica. Both creative in the idea behind the plot development and stylistically well-done, giving each of the characters time to demonstrate their individuality. Damn sorry Jeff didn't get to fuck his mother a few more times while in his dad's body, but maybe this phenomenon wiil just keep repeating and he'll get another chance. Don't think he'll complain about his interim choices, though! ;) More please?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Wild!

Yes - c'mon part the second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Awesome! Best body swap tale I've ever read. Jeff really needs to relax and enjoy his family. And he needs to enjoy sex as a woman too. It seems obvious that Ned won't hesitate to enjoy his new pussy when that happens. The question is, will Ned and Jeff continue to enjoy playing with others cocks after they settle into their own bodies?

Also, the big question - WHY? Why is this happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His parents are fucked in the head. It's 1 thing to not know but to intentionally fuck up someone else's relationship by fucking their gf in an incestuous 3way.plus what kind of emotional damage could happen between the family with the dad intentionally fucking the son's gf and acting like he did nothing wrong. Jeff is going to either need therapy or never forgive his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious and sexy. Love how jeff's parents are just down with whatever's happening and going full carpe diem. Jeff should take time and enjoy the experience. Also Heather is a total smokeshow. Homegirl goes from sucking off her BF to joining him and his sister in an Alabama threesome. More chapters please. I gotta see how jeff's older brother and sister handle this.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Lot of stuff happening and a lot of hot sex. Heather is the ultimate GF. Shes down for any challenge no matter how kinky. I cannot wait to see how Jenny and Andrew react in the next chapter. The comedy was on point as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you’re back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this! Slightly different from your previous work of bodyhoppers/possession but i really enjoyed the body swap content. Hope to see more body swap stories in the future!

hunkiefredhunkiefredover 1 year ago

Ned and Jeff take a moment to break the fourth wall and look into the eyes of the reader.

I love this! Great story, need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it, original story, at least for me.... Only problem this story has for now, is the missing chapter 2....

I'm looking forward to it....

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryabout 1 year ago

Is there a 2nd part to this?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Read it twice, it's a great story, it doesn't really need a chapter 2. But I would really love reading one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love a Part 2. Thanks!!!

getthephenomgetthephenom30 days ago

Great story but seems to have been abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.