Family Orgy Pt. 03

Story Info
A family enjoys having sex with each other.
1.8k words
4.48
58.3k
68

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of fucking his niece Ashley and her mother Cathy in the same bed in front of each other had Mark's cock throbbing at the thought. He began fucking Ashley's tight wet cunt faster as his wife Lisa licked his cock and balls as he drove his cock in and out of Ashley's cunt. When her Uncle started shooting his hot cum into cunt, Ashley lifted her mouth of Lisa's cunt and started screaming as she had an orgasm.

After Mark had slipped his limp cock out of Ashley's cum filled cunt and sat down on the edge of the bed, he sat there watching Ashley's cunt juices mixed with his hot cum flowing out of her cunt into Lisa's open mouth. Ashley pressed her cum filled cunt against Lisa's mouth for several minutes before she rolled off Lisa's body, letting Mark have a good look at her gorgeous naked body.

"Hello darling, your home early," blurted Lisa as she sat up on the bed.

"If I knew we were going to have visitors, I would have come home a lot earlier... hello Ashley it's nice to see you again," chuckled Mark as he gazed at her naked body.

"Hello Uncle Mark, it's nice to see you again," giggled Ashley as she squeezed her breasts and asked, "Do you like them?"

"You look fantastic Ashley, I love how your breasts have developed since the last time I saw you... your cunt felt nice and tight," chuckled Mark.

Ashley parted her legs and reached down and scoops up some of Mark's cum from her cunt and placed her cum covered fingers into her mouth to suck clean. After removing her fingers from her mouth Ashley grinned and squealed, "I love the taste of your cum Uncle Mark."

As Lisa climbed off the bed she blurted, "I'm going to check on the others."

"I will come with you and let my Mom know that I'm here," said Ashley.

Mark sat there by himself for a minute before he too climbed off the bed and went to check on the others in the other bedroom. He found all the females sitting together talking and laughing with each other as his son Jacob sat opposite them staring at their naked bodies, wishing and trying to encourage his cock to become hard again.

"Mark why don't you go and phone the pizza shop and order some pizzas for us to be delivered for our dinner," blurted Lisa.

As Mark left the bedroom to phone the pizza shop, Jacob followed his father into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table next to him.

"How many large pizzas should I order?" Mark asked.

"I think three, maybe four, I think everyone's hungry," Jacob replied still stroking his cock, trying to make his cock hard again.

After phoning through the pizza order, Mark reached over and wrapped his hand around his son's soft cock and gave it a squeeze and said, "Would you like me to help you?"

Jacob leaned back letting his father stroke his cock, a few minutes later Mark knelt on the floor in front of his son and took his son's limp cock into his mouth and started sucking and licking his son's cock. Mark lifted his mouth of his son's cock and chuckled, "I can taste your Aunt Cathy's cunt juices on your cock."

Jacob laughed and then took a deep breath when his father took his cock back into his mouth and started sucking on his cock once again. As Mark moved his mouth up and down on his son's cock, he felt his son's cock growing bigger and harder inside his mouth.

"Can I join you men?" squealed Ashley.

When Jacob moaned, "Fuck yeah, cousin come and join us."

Mark lifted his mouth of Jacob's cock and watched as his son stood up and lifted a giggling Ashley up onto the kitchen table. After she laid her down on the table, Jacob lifted Ashley's legs up onto his shoulders and drove his cock into his cousin's wet cunt, he instantly felt the cum in her cunt and knew that his father had fucked her earlier.

As Jacob began to slam his hard cock in and out of Ashley's cum filled cunt, he looked down at his cousin's smiling face and reached out and squeezed her small breasts, comparing them to his sister's small breasts, his sister Hope's breasts were slightly bigger but Ashley had bigger nipples. As Jacob kept fucking his cousin, Mark stood up and turned Ashley's head to the side and pushed his hard cock into her open mouth, Ashley wrapped her mouth around her Uncle's cock and began to eagerly suck on his clock.

Mark held his niece's head steady as he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth as his son slammed his cock in and out of Ashley's cunt. This was what Jacob and his father loved to do to his sister Hope and his mother Lisa, fucking them from each end of their bodies at the same time. When they heard the front doorbell ring both Jacob and his father jumped in fright as if they had been caught doing something wrong.

After quickly removing his cock from Ashley's mouth, Mark grabbed a towel and wrapped the towel around his waist to cover his cock. When answered and opened the front door, standing at the door was a young woman holding the pizza boxes.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting," Mark blurted as he paid the woman and took the pizza boxes from her.

"Thank you," replied the grinning woman, she then turned around and walked back to her car.

The woman looked lovely and for a brief few seconds Mark thought about inviting her to come inside, but there were already four females in the house that Mark and Jacob were struggling to take care off, another female would have only made it more difficult for Jacob and him to take care off.

When Mark returned to the kitchen, Jacob had already finished fucking Ashley and was sitting next to her. After putting the pizza boxes down, Mark removed the towel from around his waist, letting his hard cock sticking out in front of him.

"Which one of you want to finish taking care of my cock?" chuckled Mark as he gave his cock a couple of strokes.

Ashley looked at Jacob and then giggled as took Mark's cock into her mouth, Mark held Ashley's head steady as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long before Mark's cock started twitching and shooting his hot cum into his niece's mouth and down her throat. When he had finished coming, he slipped his soft cock out of Ashley's mouth and watched her kissing Jacob transferring some of his hot cum from her mouth into Jacob's mouth.

As Ashley and Jacob started eating their pizzas, Mark when into the bedroom and chuckled when he saw his wife Lisa eating her sister Cathy's cunt as Hope watched and pumped one of her mother's dildos in and out of her cunt.

"Your pizzas are here for you," blurted Mark.

Hope stopped masturbating and pulled the dildo out of her cunt and stood up to follow her father back into the kitchen, leaving her mother and Aunt to enjoy each other's wet cunts. When Hope walked into the kitchen and saw Ashley sitting on her brother's lap eating pizza she came over and sat down on my lap and picked up a pizza slice to eat. When Jacob began to fondle Ashley's breasts, Hope placed my hands onto her breasts.

It was as if his daughter was competing against her cousin and when Jacob push his finger into Ashley's cunt and begin to finger fuck her. Hope handed her father the dildo to use on her cunt, as mark pumped the Dillon in and out of his daughter's wet cunt with one hand, he used his other hand to hold the pizza slice he was eating.

Hope was squirming around on her father's lap, pressing her ass against his hard cock, that was all it took for Mark to lift his daughter up off his lap and bend her over the kitchen table. After pushing her legs apart her father pressed his hard cock against her ass-hole and with a sudden thrust his cock slipped inside her ass. When Jacob lifted his cousin up off his lap, she knew what he wanted and she bent over the kitchen table and waved her ass at him.

As I began pumping my cock in and out of my daughter's ass, she reached down and started to use the dildo on her dripping wet cunt. Jacob was now slamming his cock in and out of his cousin's ass and she was squealing and pushing her ass back against his cock. With hope and Ashley now both screaming as their ass was fucked, Lisa and Cathy came into the kitchen and giggled as they saw what was happening.

Lisa grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and after pouring Cathy and her a glass of wine, she sat down beside Cathy to eat the pizza and have a drink of wine as they watched their daughter's having their asses fucked. When my cock erupted in my daughter's ass, I pressed down on her back holding her onto the table as my cock shot my cum several times into her ass, after I had finished coming, I sat down next to Ashley's mother.

Cathy smiled and blurted, "We both love having our ass fucked and filled with cum."

"So do we," giggled Lisa.

A few minutes later, Jacob's cock exploded in Ashley's ass, he pulled her ass back against his cock as he shot his cum into her ass, when he had finished coming he sat down next to his mother who wrapped her arm around him.

"Cathy and Ashley are going to be staying with us for a week," chuckled Lisa.

When Holly stood up and turned around, I chuckled, "Hope, Do you think your boyfriend Thomas would like to meet Cathy and Ashley?"

Hope giggled, "I know he would, he and his friends want to fuck my mother."

"What's his friends like... have you fucked them," blurted Lisa.

"There a lot of fun, Mom and all have big cocks," giggled Hope.

"We need to arrange to have a party for them," chuckled Lisa.

"Cathy, are you interested in a group orgy?" Mark asked.

"Fuck yes we both would love too," giggled Cathy.

Mark's cock was throbbing at the thought of watching his wife and daughter being gang banged, it was something that he had always wanted to happen. Now here was Cathy and her daughter Ashley wanting to join in. He started thinking about his brother and his wife, Mark had always dreamed about fucking his daughter-in-law Julie and it might be a good time to invite them to come for a visit.