Family Outing

Story Info
Nathan and Brittany sneak away from the family.
4.4k words
3.78
4.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany and Nathan sat on the park bench watching as Ryan and Riley played in a nearby sandbox.

While their fellow, human, toddlers were playing with plastic sand shovels and building small sandcastles, their kids (giants among the little people) were already big enough for the real thing. Armed with real, metal, shovels, the twins had quickly dug through the sand to the dirt underneath and were now digging into the soil beneath the play sand, likely much deeper than they were supposed to dig. "How far do you think we can go?" Riley asked her brother excitedly, the hole already up to her shoulders, while the other children and human parents in the park watched transfixed. They had likely never seen such proficient diggers of any age... let alone under the age of five.

"Did you love to dig so much when you were a kid?" Brittany, who was just as surprised as anyone else in the park, asked her husband with a raised eyebrow. She knew kids dug in sandboxes, of course, but Brittany couldn't remember watching two kids take such delight in simply digging a massive hole before.

"Yes, actually." Nathan responded with an almost wispy tone, as if reliving a pleasant memory. "My brother and I would have competitions to see who could dig the deepest hole in an hour. My uncle said we'd do great in the army building tank traps."

Brittany looked up at her husband quizzically, uncertain if he was jokin g or not. He'd never been particularly competitive and so the idea of him competing over anything, let alone anything seemingly as silly as hole digging, was a little hard to swallow. Yet, if Nathan was joking, he showed no signs of it. So, with a shrug, she turned her attention back to their children. "Maybe we're raising two more groundskeepers then." Brittany said, commenting on her husband's profession.

Mention of his career caused Nathan to cautiously check over his shoulder, looking for any park employees. He could only imagine his reaction if two kids showed up at his work and dug a massive foxhole right in the middle of campus. He'd already resolved to fill the hole back in when they were done, but was still a little nervous. Still, Nathan scoffed at the idea of his children following in his footsteps. "Hopefully, they pick a career that makes a little more money."

In spite of the complaints, Nathan truly loved his occupation, it was deeply rewarding to him to work the land and make something beautiful. Plus he had great fun playing with trucks and tractors all day; Nathan doubted he'd ever survive an office job. Yet, despite his general job satisfaction, he was often frustrated by the lack of cash he made. People might say that money doesn't buy happiness but, in Nathan's opinion, that was either rich people that didn't have money or poor people just lying to themselves. When money was what seemed to make the entire world go round not having any seemed to make you painfully aware of just how small you were in the grand scheme of things.

Nathan's frustrations with his salary were both relieved, but also exasperated, thanks to the small fortune Brittany was making with Lewd Brews. The magical sex shop had been such a runaway success that truthfully Brittany wasn't sure what her annual income was, but it kept their family quite comfortable several times over and Nathan knew it was many times greater than what he made. He doubted he made as much all year as she made in a week! On the one paw, his wife's success meant they never had to really worry about money, like countless young families had too. Plus, he was extremely proud of what Brittany had managed to accomplish. However, on the other paw, he felt bad putting almost all the strain of money making on his bride, no matter how many times she told him it was fine. Perhaps it was the mark of "old fashioned" or even simply out of date values, but Nathan had always hoped to be more of a provider for his family. As a younger man, Nathan had always wanted to provide his wife the ability to choose whether to work or not, like his father had managed. But his family would never be able to depend on his scant wage, and that bothered him... even if a part of him realized it was silly.

After Brittany's comment an awkward silence filled the air, the enchantress felt bad. She already knew the complicated feeling Nathan had about his job, why had she brought it up? She felt stupid, not to mention like an asshole and only hoped she hadn't ruined the afternoon. For a short time Brittany stewed in self pity,, trying to come up with something to say that would make Nathan feel better. Reassure him that the support of his paycheck was the only thing that had kept Lewd Brews going in its early years? Mention how she sometimes felt envious that he got to work with his hand and outdoors every day? Tell him how proud it made her when she looked down at the college campus where he worked and could see the evidence of all his hard work; especially in April, as the cherry trees were in full bloom? She thought about him working, getting all dirty and sweaty, using his muscular body to move plants, earth, and hefty materials like fertilizer and grass seed all over campus. Brittany smiled a little, and even bit her lower lip, remembering the time she'd visited her husband at work. Nathan, showing off a little, had moved an entire pallet of bags when some of his coworkers had struggled with only one. Just the memory was enough to get her a little hot under the collar, watching Nathan in his element and being the very best at something. Well, the very best in her eyes if none else. The memory sparked an idea in Brittany's brain, and she turned to Jessie with an idea.

"Hey Jessie..." Brittany said to their feline mate, who was sitting on the bench with them, reading a book. "Watch the kids, would you?"

The petite feline jumped with a start, she had been totally absorbed in what she was reading to pay attention to her two huskies. She quickly caught up with the conversation, though, and shook her head in exasperation. "Oh no! You aren't abandoning me so you two can sneak off and have... 'fun' in the bushes without me!" Jessie had hesitated for a moment, uncharacteristically censoring herself, taking note of the children and other parents around. Still, she didn't need an f-bombs to drive home the seriousness in her voice.

"Please?" Brittany pleaded with a desperate voice, not ashamed to use her own brand of persuasion. The massive husky managed to sneak one of her giant hands behind Jessie's back, rubbing her special spot just above the feline's tail. It was her special spot only the two women knew about... well, Nathan knew about it as well, he'd seen Brittany do it enough times. Yet, no matter how many times he attempted, Nathan just couldn't get the proper technique down that made Jessie shiver from head to toe.

"I'll make it up to you later." Brittany promised, continuing to press, armed with her most flirty smile. "With interest!"

Jessie's tail swished with aggravation. Not only was Brittany fixing to go off and have fun without her, but as if to add insult to injury now Brittany was just revving up Jessie's motor without any intent on taking care of her! At first, it merely hardened her determination, but as Brittany continued to push her buttons, Jessie could feel her resolve start to falter. Unbidden, sexy images of her mates sneaking off for a bit of fun and the naughtiness they'd get up to entered her brain. The image of the two hot huskies fucking making her get hot and bothered. Jessie squirmed like a worm on a fishhook, before finally the mounting arousal was too much for her to fight. She sighed deeply, and only with the promise of being 'made up to later', Jessie finally relented. "Fine," she grunted with pursed lips. "But you DO owe me, and I intend to collect BIG time."

"You're the best!" Brittany said before tugging on her husband's arm and yanking him off the bench deeper into the park at nearly a run.

"Wait!" Nathan spluttered, looking back at his children, only to find they were too absorbed in their digging to pay attention to what the adults were doing. "Don't I get a say in this?" He protested weakly. Nathan had been watching the exchange between his wife and girlfriend nervously, hoping Jessie would say no. Of course, Nathan wanted to have sex with his smoking hot wife! He just wasn't entirely sure if he wanted it to happen in the middle of a public park where his children played on the playground. However, Brittany's quick and powerful tugs on his arm seemed to leave no room for debate.

The polyamorous 'throuple' were no strangers to sex in the park, this very park even. It was one of the places where they'd gone when they had started dating, all still living at home with their parents, and privacy was at a premium. It sometimes made Nathan laugh and shake his head, thinking about how, as a kid, he'd spent so much time sneaking around his parents and now, as an adult, he spent so much time sneaking around his kids! The more things change, the more they stay the same, he supposed. However, while Nathan had fooled around plenty with Brittany and Jessie in this park they'd never done it in broad daylight, with so many people around! What makes you think we can even use our spot?" Nathan asked with a deep sigh.

"It's a big park, if we can't use our spot, we'll find a different spot!" Brittany said, glancing over her shoulder with a playful grin at Nathan.

That didn't exactly seem like sound reasoning to Nathan, but he also couldn't exactly argue against it. It was a big park, after all, and Nathan's worries began to ebb as the erection in his pants began to grow stronger. For that matter, making great time with their long and powerful legs, Nathan realized the crowd was rapidly thinning out and, as they approached their spot, the couple found themselves to be the only ones on the path. Nathan found himself wondering if they could get away with making like the Beatles song and doing it in the middle of the road! He did not, however, want to put that theory to the test, and dutifully followed his redheaded lover as she stepped off the pavement, and into the thick bushes that ran along the path.

It had actually been a while since they had done this, Nathan wondered if it had always been this tight of a squeeze beneath low hanging tree branches, between thick trunks, and through thorny bushes. He began to wonder if the clearing was still there or if they'd gotten lost. Finally, after only a couple of minutes of fighting with the undergrowth, the couple made it to their old spot. Nathan heard it before he spotted it, the small lazy creek had turned into a rushing torrent from the recent rains and springtime thaw. As they burst into the clearing, both panting slightly from the exertion, Nathan kicked the ground and found it damp from last night's heavy rain. Luckily, the ground was at least somewhat protected by the tall trees around them, the ground wasn't too muddy for what they had planned.

Nathan spun a slow 360 in the middle of the clearing, curiously examining it for what had changed and reliving old memories. He chuckled a bit to himself, remembering the time a drunk Jessie had quickly sobered up when she'd accidentally stumbled in the creek one night. Usually, Nathan found the slow moving water peaceful, but presently he was more lost in the power of nature as the muddy, brown water rushed by: carrying the flotsam and jetsam of the city with it. Plastic bottles and whizzing by in the surprisingly powerful current. He must have been staring into the creek longer than he realized because he came to and found Brittany playing for his attention.

"Ground control to Major Tom?' Brittany teased with a whisper directly in his ear, it was one of her favorite jokes when Nathan seemed unduly distracted. Nathan had heard it so many times, these days it merely caused him to roll his eyes; but in the eroticism of the moment it caused a shiver to run down his back. Particularly as she proceeded to rub his broad shoulders with her paws, pressing her sizable chest against his muscular back. He turned to face his wife, and discovered she'd already ditched her shirt and bra, which were hanging on a nearby branch that kept them out of the mud but also made them much more likely to be noticed. Nathan opened his mouth to mention that, but just one look at his wife seemed to take care of that concern.

One of the sadder aspects of married life, in Nathan's opinion, was losing some magic in seeing your partner naked. That wasn't to say Brittany didn't turn Nathan on, far from it! He considered her to be the world's sexist woman, and only Jessie could give her the slightest competition. Nathan didn't just say that because he was married to her either, he really felt that way. So, it wasn't an issue of sexual attraction, just... over exposure, he supposed. He saw Brittany naked, well, pretty much everyday! Several times a day, in fact. When they woke up in the morning, when they went to bed at night, when she was changing clothes or hopping in the shower. When they just lounged together naked, watching Netflix without 'the chill'. So, while Nathan undoubtedly wanted to touch, squeeze, and otherwise play with his wife's breasts pretty much constantly, simply seeing her breasts exposed lacked the erotic punch it had once had.

That wasn't the case here. If it was just the particular romantic tension of the moment, or maybe seeing them outside in broad daylight, a place where not even Nathan often saw them, restored some of that erotic 'punch' that had been missing. Seeing her topless under the dim daylight filtering through the trees above their heads filled Nathan with what felt like the lustful thoughts of a younger, less experienced man. Without concern of being discovered, he reached out and drew Brittany into a tight embrace with a passionate kiss. Their noses pressed against each other, their tongues reaching out and entangling while exploring the other's mouth as Nathan's cock strained against the zipper of his jeans.

"There's my guy." Brittany breathed between kisses, reaching down and gently rubbing, grabbing, groping his manhood through the fabric of his jeans.

Even through his pants, Brittany's touch seemed to cause a lightning bolt of pleasure to shoot from her fingertips and into his manhood. The effect was instantaneous and electrifying, spurring Nathan and their sexual encounter forward. Nathan pushed his bride against a nearby tree, pinning her body against the coarse bark while his hands grabbed the hem of her pants, practically ripped them from her body as he tugged them down and exposed her wet pussy.

Brittany yelped in protest over this. "Easy, big guy, I've got to wear those home!" She cautioned, even though the aggressive maneuver had turned her on, and she wanted more of it. But Nathan seemed unconcerned.

"Hush." The tall, powerful husky gently chastised her, causing the momentum of their love making to shift firmly in his favor, which was precisely how Brittany liked it. Her heart caught in her throat and her heart thudded loudly in her ears as he continued to speak. "You're the one who asked for this."

Brittany said nothing, too stunned to even attempt to speak. She just stared up at Nathan, mouth hanging open in shock.

Dirty talk was a frequent occurrence between the couple: Brittany craved it more than anything else in the bedroom. She was constantly begging Nathan to call her a 'good girl' when she made him cum, or his 'dirty little slut' or his 'cock hungry hound' and whatever other degrading phrases he could use like terms of endearment. Nathan, always wanting to please, did his best to accommodate. But without a mean bone in his body, often there was a certain 'punch' that was lacking, even when he practically read off a script Brittany had written for him! This time, Brittany felt the full weight of his words, and practically melted against his body as he scolded her. It felt like the very air had been stolen from her lungs... had Nathan really utter such a sexy line? Without any coaching from her or Jessie? If Brittany didn't know better, she might have sworn that Nathan must have an earpiece and Jessie feeding him lines into his ear. "Yes, sir." She finally managed to weakly purr before they began to kiss again.

The husky couple both would have happily camped out under that tree, cuddling and kissing all day long. Brittany actually believed that great foreplay was even better than sex; the anticipation for what was to come, the rapidly rising tension between two people deeply in love, almost seeming to become one singular being more than two individuals. Yet, both Brittany and Nathan knew that time was not on their side, the longer they stayed, the higher the risk of getting caught. Besides, Jessie would expect them back sooner rather than later, and Brittany didn't put it past their feline lover, who knew the location of their favorite spot, to come march in to interrupt their afternoon delight, kids in tow. So, with the clock ticking in his ear, Nathan dropped his pants and prepared for penetration; his rock hard member sprung from his boxers, Nathan's cock straining against the cool springtime air.

Keeping a tight grip on his lover, making sure Brittany wasn't able to do much more than squirm against his powerful body, Nathan slowly guided himself into Brittany without breaking eye contact. His throbbing girth effortlessly spreading her receptive, soft, brown folds and causing both canines to moan softly in unison. Brittany felt spectacular, and could have screamed Nathan's name to the treetops, the tension of the moment raising the pleasure to an almost unbearable level... but she managed to resist. Discretion was the better part of passion whilst fucking outside. Instead, Brittany settled for arching her back and up off the tree; needfully pressing herself against Nathan, doing her best to drive his cock deeper inside her aching wet cunny. She clung to him, kissing him needfully. When they'd left the park bench, Brittany might have told herself she'd been doing this for Nathan, raising his spirits, but the curvaceous husky hadn't been entirely altruistic in her motives. But really, who could blame her? What woman wouldn't want to break off a piece of this sexy, hulking stud for herself?

Despite Brittany's obvious desires, Nathan seemed to ignore her need and used his superior strength and powerful position on top to control the flow of their sex. He thrusted inside her with a slow yet insistent rhythm, his cock unyielding as he repeatedly penetrated her over and over. It caused mind blowing pleasure inside Brittany, who had to fight hard to stifle her loud, needy moans before the whole park heard their love making. She loved this kind of sex, Nathan being possessive and dominant without being rough or degrading. As a submissive, Brittany always craved Nathan's control. Yet, as pleasurable as it was, Brittany also found it maddening and her frustration began to mount. As the pleasure mounted, Brittany craved more! She needed it harder and faster, but Nathan was denying it to her.

Finally, after a couple of long minutes being both pleasured and tortured, Nathan offered his submissive lover a reprieve. "You want to cum, don't you, my needy little slut?"

"Yes, master, please let me cum!" Brittany mewled.

Nathan smiled, there was nothing better than hearing a girl beg. Beg for you. "I don't know, it seems like you've been a naughty girl fucking outside like this. Should I really reward you?"

"But don't you like me 'naughty' Master?"

It was a good counterpoint, Nathan had to admit, and it took him a moment to get his mojo back while marveling over how well Brittany could argue, even during sex. "I suppose that's true... I do like how eager and slutty you are for my cock." He mused. "But I still think, no matter how horny you are, we need to at least try to maintain some decorum."

12