Family Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master!" Was all Brittany could bring herself to say, utterly lost to her own arousal: fucked stupid by Nathan's massive member. She didn't care what promises she had to make or what Nathan asked her, she was burning up for the sweet release of orgasm.

"Alright..." Nathan said, as if he was giving in to an unruly child, although the truth of the matter was he was having a hard time holding back himself. Brittany's vagina was so warm, wet, and soft, it was difficult not to blast off inside her tempting sex. If he didn't relent and give Brittany what she wanted, and soon, then he wouldn't be able to give her what she wanted at all! And all the talk about being a slut aside, all Nathan really wanted to do was give his lover exactly what she wanted.

So, Nathan grabbed a powerful hold over her hips and drove as deep in hard into Brittany's pussy as he ever had before, causing Brittany to lose the tenuous grip she had over her composure. "Oh fuck!" She shouted, loud enough for a flock of panicked songbirds to fly from the tree above their heads. Nathan opened his mouth to chastise her again, he knew what Brittany would want, even if she was far too consumed to ask for it. However, Nathan was also robbed of the power of speech: taking all his concentration not to prematurely unload into his wife's hungry snatch. Her pussy was so tight, clamping down on his member and milking him for all he was worth.

For a long time, or perhaps a short time: like it always did in the midst of great love making, time lost all meaning: the two lovers locked in a battle of never wanting the pleasure to end and craving orgasm all at the same time. Brittany was the first to crack, shuddering under Nathan's body, her head tossed back against the tree and her mouth locked into a silent O of pleasure. It was a rather small orgasm, all things considered, and nearly escaped Nathan's attention. But it was immediately followed by perhaps the biggest and greatest orgasm Brittany had ever had in her life. Lost in the passion and thrill of the risky, intense, ball slapping outdoor sex, Brittany busted off with a loud howl Nathan was pretty sure they could hear all the way across the river in Portland. Knowing they might get busted at any moment, and feeling he'd fulfilled his obligation as a man, he no longer held back and soon unloaded his jizz all inside Brittany's brown pussy.

"Shit!" He breathed under his breath, clinging to Brittany so hard it almost hurt her. But she didn't complain, if anything she liked it, and they finished in unison with a soul draining orgasm that required their brains and bodies to need to reboot.

For a while, Brittany and Nathan sat slumped against the tree, their short yet intense love making having drained them of much of their energy. Again, they could have happily laid there all afternoon: but they had things to do. So, they slowly collected themselves and got dressed, hastily cleaning themselves up; making themselves as presentable as they could for the walk of shame back to Lewd Tower.

"You've got some bark in your hair..." Nathan said, reaching out to collect it from Brittany's long red mane. As he took the bark from her fur he noticed how much tree sap Brittany had inadvertently collected in her fur. He winced, knowing she wouldn't be happy about it when she got in the shower later. She'd been the one that had wanted to fuck in the park, however.

"Thank you." Brittany said as he combed her messy hair back into shape the best he could with just his paws. She then quickly checked Nathan over and the two left the clearing, leaving little more than the scent of sex behind them.

It was a long walk back to the playground, as both Nathan and Brittany felt like everyone who passed by knew what they'd done. Finally, feeling very self-conscious, the husky couple returned to the playground to find Jessie sitting with the twins on the bench. Ryan looked excited, while Riley looked to be very pouty. Brittany cocked her head quizzically and was about to ask what had happened when Ryan looked at her with excitement.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed. "When is my little brother coming?"

"Uh..." Brittany said, uncertain how to answer that question. It was very likely that Brittany would have more children, very few furs stopped at just two. Yet, neither Brittany nor Nathan had talked about future children, and those plans were still very much up in the air. Besides, was family planning really something you talked about with your three, almost four, year old? She turned to Jessie, wondering what had caused this conversation, who was shamelessly smiling at Brittany.

"I told them you were off making them little new brothers and sisters." Jessie smiled, causing Nathan to groan loudly. "Ryan's thrilled! Riley is not too pleased about it."

"There was a childhood memory for them to squirm over when they're older." Nathan sighed, walking over to the sandbox to try to repair the damage that his children had done and letting his wife do damage control.

12