All Comments on 'Family Paradise Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
They certainly do have a special relationship

I'm glad that Brad Jr. got to take Stacy for the first, it just seemed the right thing to do .

There has to be something special about Bob, John, Barbra and Jill other than just incestuous partners. They keep popping up in the story a lot.

Thanks for the good read, it was a pleasure.

Romantic1Romantic1about 13 years ago
Damn, I picked the wrong parents!

Maybe in the next life. I'll spend the rest of this one fantasizing about being Brad Jr. You get a '5' - perfection. // Romantic1 on lit.com

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 13 years ago
Sore more perhaps?

This obviously has a limit because of the vacation time. But, will we get to the root of why BJ and Jess have issues? And a solution? It is probably in your plan, but it is something I would want to know. Like with Tinkle, I sure want to know more. Excellent as always.

Val

family_incestfamily_incestabout 13 years ago
OMG Great Story!!!

I have read many of Many Feathers stories. Each one gets better and better. He needs to be awarded for his efforts. Many Feathers writings are so vivid and the characters are extremely deep. His stories always move so seamlessly from one scene to another. Every time I finish a chapter I only want more. Keep writing Many Feathers and don’t ever stop. You inspire me in my own writings. Thank you.

max052max052about 13 years ago
spin-off?

I think a spin-off story of BB & JJ would make for an interesting story line. What's everyone else think?

NosesRUsNosesRUsalmost 13 years ago
BJ and Jess's issues

Yes, Jessica and Brad have issues. I imagine some of the issues BJ has with David are plain old-fashioned jealousy. David is getting it regularly from Jessica and Brad cannot get even a smile from her.

As a whole, I liked the story. I would have enjoyed reading about Brads making amends to his mother’s neglected breast. One or two of the one-on-one couplings of the second week with a little more description of the foreplay would have been nice. Of course, it could only be with Brad and one of the women (perhaps his mother and Jessica) because he is telling the story and would not know about the others.

Finally, I am a little confused about Stacy’s pregnancy. Till they arrive on the island, Stacy has never had heterosexual intercourse. Her mother arranges this elaborate scene to make her first time dramatic. Her mother, however, does not seem to be concerned about contraception. The other women are on the pill, presumedly, but she does not put her youngest on them before this trip. Nor does she see that Brad has condoms when he “rescues” his sister. So Stacy has unprotected sex with Brad and her father on the first night and with David the next day. I assume that, during the quieter week she again has sex with her father and with David as well as that very romantic episode on the beach with Brad. How Brad can know that is when she got pregnant is a mystery. He cannot even be sure that he is the father. It is even surprising that Stacy does not have twins or triplets with different fathers.

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
Keep it cumming!

Good read. A bit over the top... but that's OK too.

Next chapter please!

@ NosesRUs, what story were you reading? Unless Ch.04 was rewritten since your comment, I can find no mention of Stacy’s pregnancy, the very romantic episode on the beach with Brad, or Brad knowing that that is when she got pregnant.

I am more than 'a little confused'.

yukundaoneyukundaoneover 11 years ago
a good story

Indeed. Keep going

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Second time reading this for me...

I was going to make it a favorite story but, after signing in, I found that I had done it previously. Always like your stories, Many Feathers, have not read too many of them recently. I have been reading mostly Revenge stories. Keep up the good work.

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
gart story

looking forward to the rest of this story its to good to stop hear .. you keep me hot &wet al the way thure it ty love leann xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dad

so once dad started fucking the daughters, he stopped fucking his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STARTED OFF BEING A FAMILY STORY

then very quickly degenerated in to involving islanders and getting fucked...it was far too long...far too complicated and became a boring drag in the end.....i can enjoy the family fucking together but the rest just turned them in to fuck slut whores and became nasty.....you totally spoilt a good yarn and ruined the whole thing for me.....cannot understand why you chose to take it this way and turned it in to a basically filth....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Family

You're a great storyteller, but this is about family. Inviting friends at the end was stretching it but the islanders earlier should have been left out. Overall good story!

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
Awesome story telling

Please continue this saga. I have read this story twice already. It's time for more!

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
OMG So Hot

Well that has to be one of the hottest stories i have read on here,Oh to be part of that family mmmm. Would make a fantastic movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific Story

This is truly a top ten story on Literotica. I really liked it and wish I could give it more than a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

And the 'sacrifice the virgin on the alter' scene was absolutely great. I can personally say I LOVE fucking under water. Though, admittedly, it helps to have one hand on a piece of corral or something as a brace for the motion. Nevertheless, the experience is exquisite. And the word is spelled 'gauge' not gag. But everything else aside, it is one of the top stories on Literotica. I can't quite see the family doing anything more with the other couples. If they were brought to the little world of their private world of their little island during the last full family vacation they would probably have together, with all the 'pairing up' going on, it seems like it would pollute the story. Too many 'main characters' makes a story too complicated anyway, so this is good just the way it is.

A little epilogue would be good. Just something to wrap up their stories a little. Do Stacy and Brad continue as they are? Will David and Jessica be a couple hereafter? Where does Chris fit in? Is she destined to be the Single Auntie to Stacy's and Jessica's babies, except a little wild? I guess I just like resolution. Kind of a 'riding off into the sunset' or a 'happily ever after' ending kind of guy.

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

I've really enjoyed this series (actually most of your work :) ) - hope you're getting better and will be able to return to writing and continue it.

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
omg thank you

I have read a smatter of your your stories and i have also enjoyed them all. this is by far my favorite one so far. thank you for some great reading material and enjoyment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Jst really good. Enjoy a good sex story, but one with a plot and a little drama with the characters developed and a good backstory. In a nutshell, I guess I just like characters who seem like real people. Not the guys with 12" dicks and the women with GG breasts that look 25 when they are 50yrs old. That's not even fantasy, its comedy. This is good. Its a love story, and incest story, a story of discovery, Stacy's first time, the sacrificial virgin bound to the alter of incest. Final realizing many fantasies about all of them. And again, Romance. Yes, very Nicely done.

greatongue66greatongue66over 5 years ago
Eagerly awaiting Ch.5!

One of the hottest stories I've read on here!

Stormydog4516Stormydog4516over 5 years ago
Another Lot dead end

It's sad that so many stories just die. This is another story with great promise that for one reason or another just stops. It has no ending it just stopped. To bad.

randysbrandysbabout 5 years ago
Continuation Needed

A fantastic story. Please write up chapters 5 and 6 too. Looking forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To be continued

That’s what you said at the end of the story. I sure hope you’re writing more chapters! I can’t wait for them! I hope they are here soon! All the other chapters were really hot and I enjoyed them a lot! Keep up the great work! ;) :)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
well - i've always

liked all the stories of your i've read. All got 5's. this is no exception. but you never finished it. so i'm not rating it. 1 more chapter and you could have finished it and gotten a 5..... wish you'd come out of retirement and finish this - and write a few more great stories.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Wished you'd have finished this

This is a great story. I just hate you never finished it. You are a great Author, so that makes it worse to not have a finished tale.

Thanks for all the great stories.

randysbrandysbabout 1 year ago

Your stories, I have been reading only the incest one's, have been great. Wish you would continue this one till the end of the families vacation.

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

Second series by this author I've read where he just abandons an incomplete story. And not for just a year or two but more than a decade. Reluctant now to start any other of his series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous