Family Perspectives Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave relives some past and enjoys the present.
6.1k words
3.86
6.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******* Dave's perspective on the past and present ***********

After he had spent two hours reading reports and at least felt relaxed about his final three days of his working life, Dave had dutifully taken another quick wander around the house to check on the kids and Rachel. There were no signs of any of the kids waking soon although Joe and Carrie were now spooned, tempting him to take a photo with his phone to embarrass them later but Carrie's nipples were still on show when he framed the shot on his phone.

Suddenly it felt so wrong to take pictures of an adult female exposing a nipple when she was his daughter, but if this was a beach in Spain, Portugal and Greece and he saw such enticing nipples on someone else's 22 year old daughter they would be recorded for posterity. He had no doubt there were pictures of his daughter's titties and probably more beside floating around the internet taken by some random beach pervert or shared posts on the dating apps the kids of today used.

Dave knew for certain that Carrie was not a virgin although he had no clue when, where or with whom the deflowering had taken place. If Rachel knew any more detail she had never revealed it to him, the first evidence of Carrie's sexual activities had been when they had found her hurriedly trying to dispose of two used condoms when they had come back early from a meal one Sunday evening. She had been supposedly studying for an A-level exam the following day so had cried off the regular weekend treat at a nearby Carvery.

Pushing the thoughts of Carrie's sexual history out of his mind he went up to the master bedroom where he found Rachel, now uncovered, curled up in deeper sleep with one hand buried between her thighs and he stopped and studied her exposed backside and puffy pink glistening hairless labia poking out just below her equally hairless puckered arsehole. So, this sight he did photograph for their private collection, Rachel did not object to the odd sexy picture especially if they could be kept away from young prying eyes and the internet when digital became the norm.

Rachel had meticulous grooming habits; they both loved the feeling of smooth skin on their pubic areas a good legacy from their honeymoon trip to a nudist beach on Crete. Dave felt an itching around his stubbly balls and knew he should have spent a little longer in the shower when Rachel passed out, but he would probably just cracked one off as normal.

Two intimate pictures on his phone to titillate Rachel later, plus the ones on her phone she took of him wanking in the shower. Hopefully, she wouldn't want to know why he had taken a cock shot before his shower; he could put it down to spontaneity which according to the shrinks he lacked and hers bordered on recklessness.

Now Dave again sat in the small home office he shared with Rachel but his cock was constantly throbbing, he had thought of browsing some porn on the internet but that would be counter-productive as he wanted to save his energy and juices for another good session with Rachel that night. Plus, he knew he would end up on his obsessive search for Amsterdam and Dutch amateur videos, a habit which for the sake of his sanity he needed desperately to break.

He checked the "My Perfect Home" To Do list Rachel had drawn up three years ago when they moved in, the only not started items were.

10. Sort out loft junk

15. CCTV upgrade or replace

He decided that he had been in enough dust and dirt for one day and the CCTV problem was more urgent now that the insurance company were getting shirty about the CCTV system effectiveness and threatening to increase the premiums exponentially.

Rachel had got a few quotes most of which were to replace the whole system but one was from a young local guy starting out on his own, who had actually come round, did a proper survey and provided a mid-range price that kept the majority of the external high spec system and usable cabling plus digitised the internal cameras he had even hooked a couple of demo cameras in the main hallway and kitchen linked to the old recorder.

All Dave had to do was review any recent footage to assure Rachel the local guy was not bullshitting. He had put it off for a couple of weeks because it meant going to the hall cupboard changing tapes and plugging a cable in to connect it to his own laptop. The old viewing PC had a dead screen, so they had never properly known if the system recorded properly.

Reluctantly Dave decided to get the task out of the way and after twenty minutes of un-plugging and plugging cables into various ports and rereading instructions he finally had the first tape showing on his laptop which was the external camera view of the driveway. Thankfully the new system would be able to capture all camera footage on one disk and copy to another for viewing and you could see it in real-time like a webcam, well that is what was promised to Rachel when the 'cute' guy had come around to complete the survey.

Dave scrolled through a week's worth of footage of delivery vans, his car leaving last Monday afternoon and returning at midnight Thursday, Rachel's car back and forth and some nice shots of her lycra clad bum bouncing towards the entrance to the woods and her sweaty boobs hardly bouncing on the way back. He thought it will be a shame he won't be taking up running around the woods with her in his retirement. Though the future was not necessarily cast in stone he doubted that her reaction to his plans will be favourable, still he had at least another week of physically enjoying that body.

He had also seen Joe's friend Sid cycle up the driveway on Tuesday, although Sid had passed his driving test, he did not have access to a car that he could legally drive. Joe on the other hand had a car but had failed twice despite the amount of nerve shredding hours Rachel and Dave had put in to help him practise.

Bored with driveway footage, Dave went back and changed the tape to the rear garden cameras, he zipped through Monday and the quality appeared just as good as the front twin cameras, there were more cameras at the rear because of the levels of the garden and the summerhouse obscuring the view of another entrance to the woods which surrounded the property. Curiosity got the better of him, so Dave stopped at Tuesday, when Sid had apparently been allowed to smoke weed by Rachel and selected the cameras covering the other side of the summerhouse and the greenhouse. Nothing much was happening for the morning and it dawned on Dave that the landscape company were meant to have been onsite so he would be checking their final bill closely.

Finally, Joe and Sid were picked up near the greenhouse, Joe continually checking back towards the house. The two boys began having an animated conversation but as there was no audio on the playback Dave skipped forward. Then he saw Sid nonchalantly handing a large bag of weed to Joe who took it into the greenhouse and appeared to stash it in an old plant pot. Sid then produced a roll-up and lit up taking a deep drag, Joe furtively began looking back towards the house again then reached for the offered reefer, Sid snatched it back and looked down towards the ground. Joe hesitated then knelt down as if he was going to have to beg then reached over and unzipped Sid's shorts. Dave quickly clicked pause as shocked realisation hit of what Joe was about to do.

Finger poised over the mouse button and pulse racing; Dave knew he was about to see an act of supplication that brought back memories. Click, the image jerked forward as Joe's hand pulled out Sid's cock, without hesitating Joe slowly wanked his friend. He reached down with his free hand which went out of shot momentarily reappearing with a coke bottle.

Dave's mouth felt suddenly dry as he watched his son take a swig and lean forward and engulf Sid's cock. Head bobbing and hand tugging Joe brought Sid off with what seemed like a much-practiced technique. Dave paused the video soon after Sid's head fell back in ecstasy and his body stiffened. The stopped image of Joe's face flickered on screen eyes closed with the sign of a dribble of cum running out of the corner of his mouth.

Dave scooted away from his desk, and unzipped his own shorts, freeing his own hard cock. Just a few desperate strokes were required for an eruption of spunk, splattering his clean tee-shirt, shorts, and the mouse mat. Sitting back his breathing ragged he felt his face redden with shame and sweat.

Quickly grabbing a bunch of tissues, he mopped up his mess while staring at the frozen image. He needed a change of clothes and underwear as he realised his boxer shorts were also stained with pre-cum from being semi-hard all afternoon. He sat back down, rewound, and replayed the video three more times slowly wanking himself hard again, this time tissues at the ready.

Dave was not interested in Sid's cum shot face, just Joe's look of satisfaction at a job well done. It reminded him of Don's expression when they had their first sexual experience together.

It was late May 1987, two nineteen-year olds in Don's parents caravan in Clacton, they had just completed their apprenticeships, and both obtained BTEC certificates of distinction, Don in bricklaying, Dave in Carpentry. It had meant to be a week's break hunting willing females to seduce and hopefully ravage plus an opportunity away from family to drink and smoke as much as they could afford.

It was meant to have been three lads, but Tommy 'Fuck knows' O'Brian had failed the course unsurprising to anyone but himself and his Dad who had gone ape shit when he was told he needed to re-do the final year. Tommy was unreliable in terms of work, but he always managed to source weed and odd pills which everyone except Tommy generally stayed clear of.

Don and Dave had arrived at the caravan on a Thursday evening by train from London, and after a quick change they had headed out to a music pub near the seafront. After spending a fiver each getting in the drew a blank with any of the seemingly available girls as they did not have any weed on them due to Tommy's absence. So, the relatively expensive pints and a particular crap band had them on a pub crawl back towards the caravan site.

Three pubs later, each one with an increasingly older crowd of women, they arrived back at the campsite as the Thursday night bingo crowd were departing. Deciding to have a pint or two of cheap lager they went into the bar come dancehall to drown the disappointment. It was deserted except for three women on one table with four children who were running around the dance floor.

The poster on the bar had declared Thursday 10 -- 12pm, club doubles night and Disco then in smaller print 'After the Bingo'. But apart from the disco ball sparkling the DJ-less music was a sixties and seventies mix on loop-back. The elder of the three women started to round up the kids as if they were about to all leave and Don joked that if they all went, he didn't fancy his one meaning Dave.

The kids and the older woman passed their table on the way out and she told the kids they could have fifteen minutes in the amusements then it was bedtime. The other two women were nursing a couple of drinks when Don got up and went to the bar and ordered four club specials from the bored barman and invited them over to their table which was in a corner booth to one side of the bar area.

Half an hour later they were all on round three and smooching on the dance floor to a string of Carpenters tracks. Dave and Don had alternatively danced with both women who were sisters-in-law having married, but Dave had settled with Janice the older of the two.

The older woman they had been with was their Mother-in-law who had taken the kids for the rest of the night so they could enjoy a drink and dance. Don and Dave were 6' and 6' 1" respectively and both looked slightly ridiculous dancing as the women were both just 5' 1". Janice had bigger tits than Sandy her sister-in-law and he was enjoying the view down the top of her dress as they danced, and she seemed to be relishing rubbing her midriff against his groin.

The women excused themselves to go to the toilet and the barman came over supposedly to collect glasses but then issued a warning to both Don and Dave about the caravan site being a respectable family place and he wouldn't tolerate any shenanigans with the women in the toilets or out by the bins, as he would spot them on CCTV.

The women giggled when they heard what he had said and took it as a challenge, so when Janice and Dave were next on the dance floor she told him he could feel her tits while they danced and she had rubbed her hand along his the outline of his cock. When they got back to the table from their little groping session, Don and Sandy were kissing and fondling each other.

Janice suggested that Don and Dave could walk them back to their caravans if they wanted to, on the way out she stuck two fingers up at the CCTV camera near the bins. The four felt the amount of drink they had consumed when they hit the night air as they wandered along the network of paths to the field where the Janice and Sandy's caravans were. Sandy seemed nervous and explained that their vans were either side of their Mother-in-laws one so they should be as quiet as possible when they said goodnight.

They reached a shower block which marked the boundary between Don and Dave's field and Janice and Sandy's, the respective couples split up and slipped into the shadows and started serious tongue swallowing and groping and in Janice's case she unzipped Dave's jeans and pulled out his cock. Taking a breath, but still tugging Dave's cock, Janice asked if she could go with Dave and Don to their caravan, which Dave readily agreed to.

Sandy was reluctant when Janice suggested it but agreed because she did not want Janice to be alone in case the lads turned out to be rapists. When they were in the caravan Don offered drinks, but Sandy was the one who said they didn't have time and pulled Don into the main bedroom saying loudly for effect that she would only fool around.

Janice, grabbed Dave and took him to the living room / extra bed at the opposite end, laughing that it would balance out the caravan wobble. In no time at all they were out of most of their clothing and Dave's fingers were knuckle deep in Janice's pussy, her big tits exposed, with her hand tugging him rapidly. Janice clamped her legs shut suddenly and groaned in Dave's mouth then stared at him wild eyed. She said she had never cum so quickly just being fingered and if she wasn't married would have liked to try out his cock for real.

Disappointed but eager to at least get a wank out of the evening Dave asked if she wanted to come again, she nodded, and he went down on her and licked her to another strong orgasm. The banging and rattling at the far end suggested that Sandy and Don were not far behind them. Dave crawled up Janice's body placing his cock between her tits, getting a first-class tit wank before coming hard on her tits, neck, and chin.

The noise from Don's bedroom stopped while Janice was mopping up, Janice expecting Sandy to come out started to pull her knickers on, then they heard the rhythmic thumping begin again only slower and more pronounced. Then she smiled and took them off again, asked if he could get ready again quickly and if he had any rubbers as she didn't have protection. Dave's cock was at full mast no sooner as he was scrabbling in his jeans pocket for his condom packet.

Coming up blank he remembered they had thrown everything in Don's room when they arrived including a new box of 18 ribbed Durex (19-year-olds had unrealistic expectations in those days). He was about to ask for a blow job when Janice told him to do it anyway but to pull out when he was close and never let Sandy know she had gone 'all the way bareback'. As Dave eased his cock into Janice's pussy, he got a grunt of delight before she pulled him into another tongue wrestling.

The slow thumping from the the far end of the caravan increased in tempo and the bedroom door shook loose from the flimsy catch and Sandy's expletive riven enjoyment could be heard clearly, causing their own surge in passion. Janice began to tense as Dave's thrusts became more urgent and her legs locked around his back.

Clenching him tight she had a shuddering orgasm groaning,

"Oh Christ almighty!" through gritted teeth.

Dave moaned he was close too, but she did not loosen her grip, he emptied his balls into Janice's unprotected pussy, but she continued to move her hips back and forth experiencing little shocks of pleasure with each movement, cooing, "Ohh, Ohh," until she trembled and unlocked her ankles.

They were slowly disengaging when Sandy called out to Janice to say she wanted to stay longer. Janice struggled to look at her watch over Dave's shoulder, then called back, that it was already gone midnight so one of them would need to slip back to their caravans to turn out the lights or their mother-in-law may see them on if she gets up at night, she suggested they try to meet the following day if they can get away. Although Sandy sounded disappointed, she agreed, and both women reluctantly got dressed and left.

Don had come out into the main area wearing just his boxer shorts, he still seemed aroused based on the tent he had, Dave was in a similar state. They sat on the cushioned seating opposite each other, where Dave had fucked Janice, just about four feet apart.

"Shame they had to leave," Don said, "I could have gone another round, that Sandy really let herself go. I have two full johnnies to prove it!"

Dave laughed, "Janice was no slouch, unfortunately she is carrying around the evidence!"

Don looked quizzical at first, then laughed, "You dirty bastard, you bare-backed her!"

Dave smiled, "Once on those big titties, and a once deep and dirty!"

"Christ, I didn't think she would be up for that," Don exclaimed actually rubbing his groin.

"Well she did say to pull out, but then clamped me in place when I tried," said Dave then boasted, "But maybe she thought I earned it with my oral and fingering skills, getting her off twice before!"

They were both now openly stroking themselves through their boxer shorts, Don spoke first.

"Sandy, was talking about swapping," he breathed heavily beginning to stroke harder, "I could have got a mouthful of your jizz from Janice!"

"It felt like I left more like a pint mate," replied Dave his cock straining at the waistband of his boxers, he pulled it out, "Sorry mate, but I need to get it out and come!"

"God, I need to get off too," Don said after pulling his own cock out too, "Did Janice have to give you a blow-job in between?"

"No as soon as she said she wanted me to fuck her I was ready!" Dave groaned in reply looking across at Don's impressive cock, "That thing unravels well!"

"No complaints from Sandy," Don said laughing, "She changed her mind about her no fucking rule after she gagged on it!"

Dave was close, when he stood up to reach a box of tissues but couldn't hold back and a stream of spunk flew up in the air and landed on Don's belly and groin.

"Jesus, sorry Don," mumbled Dave shocked at what he had done.

"Shit that's so dirty," gasped Don and stood up pointing his cock at Dave and let loose splattering his belly down to his shins.

Don grinned, then scooping a glob of Dave's cum from his groin, he sucked it into his mouth, then said, "Hmm, I've always wondered what you might taste like!"

Dave looked stunned at first, then reached down and copied Don's action. Don shuffled closer and asked, "What do you think of mine?"

"Not as bad as I expected, not that I've ever wondered what spunk tasted like," stammered Dave then asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

12