Family Perspectives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First time that I've actually wanted to," confessed Don looking Dave in the eye, "Didn't have much of a choice before!"

Don took another pace forward and embraced Dave, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone, it can be a one-off."

Instead of pushing Don away, he tentatively held his hips and felt Don's drooping cock brush his own, and both men felt them jerk back to life. They stood still for what seemed like ages but was probably less than a minute, but Dave's cock was now at half-mast.

Eventually, Don spoke, "It tastes even better straight from the pipe. If you want me to, I could give you a proper blow job?"

Dave's cock spoke for him, as it rose ramrod straight, Don gripped it with his hand led Dave to the bedroom, turning the main lights out as they went. Sitting Dave down on the bed Don knelt between his legs and preceded to suck him to his fourth ejaculation of the night. When Dave focused on Don's face after coming down from his orgasm, he saw the same satisfied grin on Don's face that he had just seen on his son Joe's face.

Coming back to the present Dave's hand pumped faster on his hard cock, grabbing the wad of tissues he shot three more loads of spunk. Sneaking out of his study he made it upstairs to the second bathroom where he stripped and freshened up with a wet wipe, even cleaning his still extremely sensitive knobhead.

He looked at himself in the long bathroom mirror, his daughter Carrie had earlier jokingly called him and Rachel perverts for talking in suggestive language to each other. Not much of a joke Dave mused considering he had allowed Rachel and both kids to get stoned on weed while he finished some work in the summerhouse.

Later getting caught by his high as a kite wife about to wank off in the shower, who then photographed the situation and joined him for an intense wet rough fuck while the kids were presumable fast asleep. After which they had continued with him using his oral skills, his wife had herself ended up falling into a doped-up stupor after he brought her to orgasm for the third time.

Dave found a towel in the airing cupboard, dropped the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and padded across the upstairs hallway to the master bedroom hoping to avoid waking Rachel. He had just dropped the towel on the floor and about to step into a clean pair of boxer shorts when Rachel murmured something.

Dave turned and saw her staring at him, "I said only the best MILF in the neighbourhood?" she repeated croakily smiling.

Seeming phased at first, Dave must have realised it was one of the last things he had said to her before she passed out earlier,

"Okay best MILF in the county!" he smiled back.

"Get me a glass of water, please," she asked, "and I'll give you a best MILF in the county blowjob!"

Dutifully Dave had poured her a glass of water from the shower room tap, and found her sitting up naked, leaning on her pillows, legs apart fully exposing her pussy. He sat up beside her as she gulped down some water.

"How long have I been zonked out?" she had asked snuggling into Dave's chest.

"About two and a half hours, the kids were wasted too last time I checked," he replied.

"Sorry you never got second helpings earlier," she mumbled gentle stroking circles around his chest.

"Do you think we'll have time for seconds before the kids are awake?" she asked before flicking her tongue over his nipple.

"Probably," he gasped, caressing her back, "But who cares if they hear, they're adults and can have therapy if they can deal with it!"

"Hmm, we know a couple of good shrinks," Rachel cooed, "Are you going to make lots of noise when you cum in my mouth?"

Dave moaned, "Yes, baby."

As Rachel shifted down his body flicking his sensitive areas with her practiced tongue. When she reached his groin, her tongue traced the outline of his cock and across his ball sack.

"Daddy needs to de-fuzz again," she murmured, "Mr Stubble is tickling my tongue!"

Even so she sucked his balls into her mouth one after the other until he pleaded, "Please baby I need your mouth on my cock!"

Rachel lifted her head, opened her mouth, and gently gripped the head of his cock using her front teeth,

"Whose mouth does Daddy want?" Rachel hummed over his cock, "Mummy or his Baby girl?"

Dave breathed, "Baby girl!"

Rachel managed a crooked smile, "What's my name Daddy?" she teased, flicking the tip of his cock with her tongue and nibbled the lump of skin that attached his foreskin to his knobhead.

"Rachel," he gasped.

"Silly Daddy, that's Mummy, what's my name?" Rachel insisted, continuing the torture.

"Oh god," Dave panted, "Carrie, you are Carrie!"

"What does Daddy want Carrie to do?" she hissed, now dribbling over his pulsing helmet.

"Daddy wants Carrie to suck his cock dry," Dave finally cried in desperation.

Rachel slid her mouth over his cock and sucked hard, stopped, repeated with a swirl of her tongue then eased down until she gagged. Drool pooled around Dave's balls as Rachel lifted her mouth off and Dave's hips rose of the bed trying to keep the sensation going.

He whimpered, lost in the pleasure, "Please don't stop Carrie, let me come in your mouth?"

Rachel plunged back down as Dave erupted and he instinctively grabbed the back of her head. He humped his choking wife for a few seconds before even noticing her discomfort. He immediately let go of her head and rolled to one side and retched dribbling spit and cum on the bed covers but managed to keep from vomiting.

"Oh, shit baby, I'm so sorry," Dave pleaded into Rachel's red rimmed watering eyes, she waved her hand at the glass of water which he quickly handed to her.

Slowly recovering Rachel, hiccupped then gasped, "Bad Daddy!" and rolled over giggling.

Dave rolled over too, still concerned and put his hand on her back.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he whispered.

Rachel turned her head to face him with abroad grin on her face,

"Thank god I had my tonsils out when I was a kid otherwise, I would probably be shitting them out tomorrow!"

She stroked his worried face, "So Daddy wants to abuse his little baby girls' mouth, I wonder what Carrie would do if Daddy owned up."

Dave was quiet for some time, before insisting, "It's only sex talk. I wouldn't try anything with Carrie!"

"Not even if we all got stoned, and I gave you a free pass?" Rachel giggled, "and she wanted it of course?"

"She would probably try to cut my balls off, when she sobered up" Dave suggested after a while, avoiding a direct answer,

"Although the way they're aching at the moment that may be some relief."

Rachel snuggled into him, "Well Mummy Rachel, won't tell because she like Daddies balls especially when they are de-fuzzed."

"I take it you are still under the influence?" Dave asked surprised at Rachel's continued kinky mood.

"Maybe," Rachel said, "But from some of the chats I've had with Carrie recently she seems to have a real kinky streak. She's been horny since Uni finished and that dick of a boyfriend disappeared, she even suggested that weed makes her worse."

"So, she takes after her mother!" Dave said.

"I doubt if she is that bad..." replied Rachel her voice trailing off.

"I didn't mean it like that," Dave tried to explain, "You know I like freaky Rachel."

"Mummy Rachel doesn't like freaky Rachel, when Daddy Dave is not around!" she mumbled then started to sob.

"Hey Rachel, that's all behind us now," Dave said, "Water under the bridge, we just play safe now!"

"You do really love me don't you," Rachel pleaded, "Really love me."

Recognising the well-worn path of self-recrimination, Dave leaned over he and lifted her head up,

"I have always loved you and I will love you until I die and if they let me, I'll come back and love you some more!"

"Even if?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, even if!" Dave replied and kissed her hard to stop any more words coming out of her mouth or her seeing the tears in his eyes, just like Big Girls, Hairy-arse builders don't cry!

After a few more stifled sobs Rachel calmed, and Dave broke the kiss and rolled on his back, pulling her into cuddle. Silence reigned for a while until Rachel asked,

"What were you doing while I was out of it?"

"Just the reports and some emails," Dave idly replied.

"Were you downstairs in just your towel then?" Rachel queried.

"No, I had changed," Dave said without thinking.

"So why were you changing again?" Rachel asked suspiciously.

"I take it the fog is lifting," Dave responded, "If you must know I couldn't contain myself and made a mess."

Rachel thought for a second,

"Were you watching porn, you could have woken me up, or just used me?", she paused, "You know I don't care when I'm stoned," she added avoiding eye contact.

"Please let's not go there again," Dave pleaded, "Let's leave the past and look to the future."

"Sorry," sighed Rachel, "That's a nice sentiment, did you just make it up?"

"In fact, your mother once said it to me," Dave said, expecting a huffy reaction from Rachel at the mention of her mother, but she remained silent.

"But if you must know, I was not watching porn, but I have been horny all afternoon," Dave explained, "I was trying to get my mind off it as I wanted to enjoy a more sober session later tonight, so I finally started review the CCTV quotes and checking if that local guy was being honest. It was just something I saw."

Suddenly intrigued, Rachel crawled on top of him straddling his thighs,

"What was it? Was it one of the dodgy parties the Johnson's had?" she demanded excitedly.

"No, I didn't go back that far, and the party rumours are probably rubbish," laughed Dave, "Anyway I doubt if they would have left behind any old tapes."

"We should have a look," Rachel mused, scooting forward and began gently rocking her hips, rubbing her pussy lips on his flaccid cock,

"So what was it you saw?"

"It was a tape from Tuesday, when Joe and Sid were by the greenhouse," he responded cautiously, "I'm not sure I should really say anymore until I have a chat with Joe."

Rachel ground down on his cock, "You need to tell me now, if it made you spurt! Did they have girls with them?"

Dave's cock was stiffening underneath Rachel's experienced grinding technique, and the sight of her gorgeous breasts swaying to the motion.

"Oh god, I love your tits," Dave moaned and reached up to caress them.

Rachel placed her hands over them but kept grinding, "Tell me or these are out of bounds, and I get off your cock."

"Oh, fuck Rachel, ride me and I promise to show you the tape," said Dave in desperation.

Rachel was too aroused to stop anyway and moved her hands and reached for his rigid member gave it a couple rubs between her pussy lips then pushed her hips down taking him completely inside in one downstroke. Rachel braced herself on the headboard and rode Dave's cock as fast as she could while he mauled her titties.

"Don't cum too quickly," Rachel groaned as she bounced her arse up down so hard that Dave's body was rebounding off of the mattress.

"I'm not sure there is much left in my balls," panted Dave in response as he tried chasing Rachel's bouncing left tit with his mouth. With that his balls tightened, he groaned loudly and had the first dry orgasm of his life. He fell back onto the bed thrusting his hips up to meet Rachel, knocking her rhythm out.

"I'm not ready yet," moaned Rachel expecting his erection to disappear rapidly, she ground down then tried to regain her bounce. Loud slapping of flesh accompanied her exertions and Dave's cock seemed to still be hard.

"Yes baby, let Mummy fuck you," she shouted, "Please stay hard, I'm nearly there."

Dave's head was spinning, and his ball ache was almost unbearable, Rachel's stamina seemed endless, but he could only grip the bedsheets to ease the pain in his groin which seemed to be spreading.

"I'll bring you off with my mouth," Dave pleaded.

"No, I want your cock, baby," Rachel grimaced as she began to orgasm, her body started to tremble and with a final downward lunge she shouted,

"Shit, fuck. Oh, fuck yes," collapsing on his sweaty chest.

Sweat was pouring off both of them and as Dave shifted slightly Rachel slid off dragging his cock out out of her body. Both groaned in pain, Dave tenderly massaged his aching balls as they lay panting, then Rachel squealed,

"I'm getting cramp!" and grabbed her thigh.

Unsteadily Dave rolled on to his knees and attempted to stretch Rachel's leg and rub her thigh muscle to relieve the pain wishing he could do something similar with is balls as they slapped his thigh. Gradually Rachel's grimace was replaced with a grin then a laugh,

"I think we are getting too old for all these sexual athletics!"

"You were fucking good though," Dave complimented her, "I'm not sure we have ever fucked as much in one day let alone a few hours, my hearts still pounding!"

Rachel indicated Dave could stop massaging her thigh and he laid her leg on the bed. He leant over her prone body and kissed he gently on the lips. She had to push him away slightly as the heat emanating from both of them was becoming stifling.

"Shower!" she croaked her throat dry again, "And no more fucking for a while."

"Agreed, my balls are shot," groaned Dave as he climbed off the bed, "I really doubt if they'll recover by tonight."

"Can you get a bollock transplant on the NHS?" Dave heard Rachel call out as he limped to the bathroom, then,

"I might have to cancel my Yoga session on Monday, my legs and arse are shot too!"

She heard the water running, as Dave called back, "Doesn't Jannie do sport's massage too, she might swap?"

"Shall I book your balls in for a massage session too," came Rachel's shouted response, "I know you lust after her tight young body!"

After tenderly washing his balls and cock, he completed his shower and swapped with a limping Rachel. She seemed to study him for a short while lost in her own thoughts as he dried his hair and body.

Changed, he stopped at the door, before saying,

"Rachel, I'll check if the kids are still okay, then tee up the CCTV if you're still interested."

******** To be continued....


12