Family Perspectives Pt. 03

Story Info
Rachel explores her past and new opportunities.
6.9k words
4.19
3.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Rachel's present and past ******

Late on Sunday night, Rachel Josephine Richards lay in the marital bed beside her zonked out husband and appraised the recent development in their family life. Her husband of twenty-four years, Dave, had gradually begun to relax as his final retirement day approached, his usual cautiousness had evaporated over the weekend. Starting by allowing her and their two adult children, Carrie, and Joe, to smoke dope, he then later partaking on the Saturday and Sunday evenings. With the revelation of Joe's sexual orientation that had hardly phased him, he took the lead with Joe when she had freaked out and to her horror had sounded just like her own mother.

Dave had even started reminiscing about the good episodes in their shared sexual history, which naturally led to frenzied sex sessions. Their sex life had suddenly been switched to full volume during the last two days and probably surpassed anytime since their honeymoon. They also began to talk about their feelings of how their future life together should develop now that they were free of work and money pressures. They had freedom to 'not give a shit' about what people thought and could just enjoy life as it comes.

Rachel glanced across to her dressing table and looked at the jewellery tree decorated with six of her rosaries and a twenty-three-year-old silver anklet. Those items represented her shame if she had any which she didn't often. How a simple obsession from her teenage years had become a compulsion in her fourth decade she had never really worked out.

She knew she was the only one left of the gang of Catholic school girls left pursuing the accolade of ultimate whore as laid down by the gang's rulebook. Five eighteen-year-old sixth formers who had set a target to experience 350 different cocks by the age of 50. She still had a copy of the gang's rules in an old school exercise book safely stored away from Dave's view. As Catholic girls the least suspicious way of keeping count was to use a rosary, their mothers regularly read diaries, 50 beads each of which represent a new cock, sheathed or bareback all the way into their respective cunny, blowjobs didn't count it needed to be full sexual intercourse.

As with most 'good' Catholic educated girls the five had lost their virginities in their 18th year to older boys. At that age it seemed that 50 was a lifetime away and Maria the eldest by a few days had suggested that they should be able to average 10 different cocks per year before their pussies dried up like her mother.

Initially Maria with her smouldering Italian looks and large titties had led the way but succumbed to marriage at 21 on a grand total of just 45, Rachel had surpassed her on Maria's own hen-night in the toilet of an Ilford nightclub with one of the barmen. She had lengthened her lead as a bridesmaid on Maria's wedding day by being fucked bareback at the reception by two guests. The last time she had seen Maria was at a school reunion three years before and she was still carrying her original rosary.

Dave naively had never known the significance of the rosaries, or the anklet and she had no intention of ever telling him even in this new era of sexual fulfilment promised. The fact she was now on her seventh set of rosary beads, with a current total of 323 and that Dave had only been number 75 when she met him at 22-years old would instantly end their marriage and her comfortable lifestyle. Also, she was so close to achieving the target with 18 full months to go before her 50th birthday, and she knew she had no intention of stopping at 350.

It hadn't been without its difficulties and lulls enforced by marriage and children, but only twice had she been close to being exposed as a cheating cock slut, but both times had manipulated the situation to deflect the focus and most guilt to Dave. Now he had almost come around to the idea that their relationship could be completely open.

Recalling how the events of the Saturday afternoon began Rachel remembered drowsily seeing Dave stripping, and asking, "Am I only the best in the neighbourhood?"

Dave had turned and saw her staring at him,

"I said only the best MILF in the neighbourhood?" she repeated croakily smiling.

Seeming phased at first, Dave must have realised it was one of the last things he had said to her before she passed out earlier,

"Okay best MILF in the county!" he smiled back.

"Get me a glass of water, please," she had asked, "and I'll give you a best MILF in the county blowjob!"

That had begun their second sex session of that Saturday as she began to come round from a dope and sex induced snooze, a previously unheard occurrence of with the kids about. The weed Joe had managed to source was pretty strong and had soon left the kids asleep and her horny.

The second sex session had been the strenuous prelude to Dave showing her the CCTV footage of their son Joe perform an expert blow-jog on his best friend. The session had ended with both her and Dave suffering from cramp and aching bollocks, respectively.

"Can you get a bollock transplant on the NHS?" Rachel called as Dave limped to the bathroom, then tenderly tried to stand on her sore leg,

"I might have to cancel my Yoga session on Monday, my legs and arse are shot too!"

She heard the water running, as Dave called back,

"Doesn't Jannie do sport's massage too, she might swap?"

"Shall I book your balls in for a massage session too," shouted Rachel above the noise of the shower as she sat back on the bed, "I know you lust after her tight muscled young body!"

The only response she got was a loud groan, presumably as Dave tried to wash his tender balls. She eased herself back up and slowly walked over to the bathroom door and began to watch her husband. This time his cock remained dangling between his legs, and she smiled to herself remembering his apprentice nickname, then wondered if Carrie and Joe would still remember it when they come round from their stupor.

Her pussy tingled again, "God no I can't still feel horny, that weed must be super strength," she thought. At least only her arse and legs ached, she could lie back and let another cock plough her furrow again without any discomfort, but Dave looked almost crippled when he got out of bed. Hopefully, he will recover quickly, or she would have to keep off the stuff for a few days as she only had a worn-out battery-operated vibrator to take the edge off or one other cock in the house and that would be really freaky.

Rachel jumped as Dave suddenly spoke, "All yours, baby, I promise I'll only look this time no touching!"

He stood before her rubbing his hair with a towel, cock swaying slightly, and she was tempted sink to her knees and try some mouth-to-cock resuscitation, but she grabbed her feminine wash-gel and sidled past him to avoid temptation.

She let the water cascade over her as Dave finished drying, she felt a bit melancholy, he had been the best husband anyone could want, but she had treated him badly on too many occasions to remember many of them in detail, very few of her indiscretions were known to him. Her mother had been scathing about him when he had proposed and told her to turn him down because he wasn't going to be able to make anything of himself. Even as she was changing out of her wedding dress ready to leave on their honeymoon, she predicted they would not last six months because of Rachel's compulsions and wickedness.

Well Rachel was now looking at a man who had fathered and cared for two good children, a man who would retire at 50 as he had predicted, a man who would in just two days' time be a millionaire ten times over and a man who had endured her emotional manipulations for just shy of twenty-five years and still seemed to love her deeply both emotionally and physically. Angry tears rolled down her cheeks mingling with the water, her mother had been wrong on all counts except for her compulsions and wickedness.

Shaking the thoughts from her head Rachel lathered her hair with shampoo and then lathered her pussy with the feminine gel, she could smell the pungent aroma of stale juices mixed with scented berries. Rachel gingerly pushed two fingers inside to scoop out as much gunk as possible, avoiding her clitoris as she knew she would probably begin to masturbate if she touched herself too much, she still felt her pussy contract. She still whimpered, but the noise was masked by the shower, looking up she thankfully saw Dave leaving the bathroom.

He stopped at the door, before saying, "Rachel, I'll check if the kids are still okay, then tee up the CCTV if you're still interested."

She felt a pulse shoot through her pussy walls, thinking I'm going to need that vibrator, please God they have spare batteries.

When she finished her shower, she just slipped on a cotton robe and followed Dave to the home office. The CCTV footage of Joe giving Sid a blowjob both saddened and excited Rachel when she saw it. She understood how Dave had found it erotic enough to masturbate to, her pussy was aching for another orgasm. She had been saddened by the realisation that her son was gay and may never provide Dave and her with grandchildren.

When she voiced her fears to Dave his reaction was to tell her to let him talk to Joe alone to assure that he wasn't being coerced in any way by Sid and to allow Joe time to discuss his future. Rachel had then gone back to their bedroom to dress and dry her hair whilst Dave went out to wake Joe

.

Peeking through the bedroom blinds she could see most of the sundeck and saw that only Carrie was still stretched out on the sunbed. She had dug out her vibrator and finding that the battery still had some life left managed to stimulate herself to a quick if muted orgasm before the battery fizzled out.

After dressing in a fresh one-piece swimsuit and short denim skirt and reapplying her make-up, she joined Carrie lying in the late afternoon sun as she waited for Dave and Joe to reappear. Rachel and Carrie's conversation was stilted as both women were still feeling some affect from the weed, plus Carrie had been busy on her phone confirming arrangements for her party the following Friday night. Carrie had appeared somewhat dishevelled and had stripped out of her shorts to just her yellow one-piece swimsuit.

Rachel looked her daughter over realising how much she resembled her own mother, the dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, and naturally slim long-limbed figure. Both women made Rachel think of the actress Tara Fitzgerald, just taller, younger, and older versions. At least she had a better relationship with Carrie than she ever had with her own mother, Anne. Even through Carrie's difficult teenage years they had managed to overcome the hormonal torments of adolescence and Rachel's early menopause.

At 5' 7", Rachel was three inches shorter than her mother and Carrie, and no doubt had taken most of her genes from her father's Jewish side of the family, she thought of herself as an older Rachel Weisz. Her black hair, dark eyes and sallow skin contrasted with her mother although she thankfully avoided the squat bull like stature of her father. The main thing she had in common with her father was the manipulative dark hearted nature, both of them enjoyed inflicting physical and emotional pain to a degree that gave them sexual release.

Her father Joseph had run two successful businesses in East London, a second-hand car dealership and a breakers yard come spare parts dealership. His family had been émigrés from Germany in 1930's but Joseph had joined the British army and gone back to help resettle the camps. When he returned, he had somehow managed to buy into the breakers yard and with old army contacts eventually brought the car dealership.

Rachel had never really understood how her mother and father had met but snide comments made by her German grandmother hinted at her mother was some sort of cheap showgirl. Her mother was a Roman Catholic and had insisted she and Joseph marry in the catholic church and bring any children up in that faith, so that was probably the cause of the animosity. In fact, as a little girl Rachel had not known that granddad Saul was Jewish until his death.

The fact that her father was wealthy led to an upper middle-class upbringing for Rachel and her older brother Jacob. She had grown up in a large, detached house in a leafy suburb east of London, attended a Catholic high school and apart from her poor relationship with her mother she had been quite spoilt. Her brother had gone to university and became a successful defence barrister, but Rachel had not worked hard and failed her chosen A-levels, instead her father had found her a job as a trainee accountant with a business associate and old friend, Solly Jacobs.

Dave had been far less fortunate and had suffered a fairly hand-to-mouth existence on a council housing estate. His own father had worked right up until he died as Dave reached eighteen, this was Dave's driver to retire early, and to get the life his father hadn't had. His mother had developed early onset dementia shortly after his father's death and although his elder sister June had initially coped, they had to put her in a home after a few years.

Unknown to Dave, June, who was 10 years his senior, had been a functioning alcoholic from her mid-twenties and only spiralled out of control after Dave and Rachel married.

The children had hardly known Dave's mother or sister, although his sister had always remembered their birthdays and Christmas sending them cards and gifts despite her circumstances at the time. They did however know her parents well, as they visited regularly and holidayed each year at their extensive villa on the island of Madeira. Rachel only tolerated the holidays because of her father, she even felt her mother deliberately doted on her grandchildren in Rachel's presence to annoy her.

Her mother had probably felt safe whilst Dave and the children were present but became nervous if just Rachel and her brother were there especially since Joseph's death five years previous. It was funny how her father had been the one to temper their activities considering how calculatingly sadistic he had been.

Rachel knew her mother had learned a hard, but in Rachel's opinion a much-needed lesson all those years ago. Her mother's physical scars had faded but some of the mental scars were always near the surface. Rachel's mouth twitched into a crooked smile as she remembered her mother's screams and pleading sobs, when Rachel and Jacob had taken their grief at their father's death out on their mother.

The children still insisted on visiting her each summer since then but gradually Rachel had managed to restrict her own presence to just two weeks each year. Even Dave had spent more time over there than Rachel in recent years as her mother became more dependent on his advice and help with the upkeep of the villa.

"Why are you pulling that face?" called Carrie, rousing Rachel from her wicked thoughts.

"Oh, just thinking about the trip to Madeira," said Rachel.

"You and Dad, can stay longer now," suggested Carrie, "Now that you will both be free from work!"

"I'm not sure if your grandmother would be too keen," replied Rachel carefully.

"You mean you're not keen," laughed Carrie, "Grandma seems to have mellowed to Dad, what's the problem between you and her?"

"Ancient history," snapped Rachel.

Just then Joe and Dave appeared from the direction of the Summerhouse, saving the need to continue that particular conversation.

Joe seemed happy and unembarrassed, then Dave suggested they just get a takeaway rather than going to the bother of getting ready to go out. Carrie and Joe both suggested pizza and Rachel beginning to experience the post weed munchies readily agreed despite the overload of carbs. Carrie quickly placed their orders using a phone app but Dave's credit card details. Dave cracked open another couple of beers from the cooler and handed one to Joe, then poured wine for Carrie and Rachel.

After a relaxed meal Dave surprised everyone by asking Joe if he had anymore weed as he felt it was time that he began to relax a little. Joe duly produced two more reefers and lit one passing it to Dave for the first drag. Dave took a deep hit and passed it to Rachel who did the same passing it to back Joe before it moved to Carrie.

Dave then asked Rachel if she remembered Brigitte and Lothar, she nodded and smiled and walked around to Dave's chair and sat on his lap. Taking the reefer from Carrie she took another deep hit then pulled Dave into a French kiss exhaling the smoke into his mouth. They broke their kiss long enough to exhale and pass on the reefer, then went back to tongue jousting. Carrie and Joe sat open mouthed for a few seconds watching their parents make-out. Carrie made some excuse that she had some calls to make and some interview prep for Monday and taking one last drag picked up her shorts and made her way indoors.

When she bent over Rachel noticed a dark patch on Carrie's swimsuit where her pussy was probably moistening. Joe not wishing to be left alone with his embarrassing parents, said something about packing for his stay over at Don's and followed his sister into the house.

Rachel adjusted her position to straddle Dave's lap and felt his stiffening cock pressing at her groin. His hands slid under her skirt, grasped her arse cheeks, and kneaded them as his tongue sought hers. She broke the kiss to ask if his balls felt better and when he nodded, she smiled and suggested they went up to bed but Dave shook his head.

"I'm going to fuck you're here on the patio!" he stated bluntly easing his fingers under the gusset of her swimsuit.

"Oh shit," moaned Rachel, "But what if the kids?"

She didn't finish her question as his fingers invaded her wet snatch and his thumb found her clit, Dave frigged her pussy and clit rapidly making her tremble, as yet another orgasm began to form. Suddenly he stood up lifting her into the air and took her over to the big sunbed supporting her with one arm while continuing to work his fingers in her pussy with the other hand. Laying her down he pulled out his fingers and roughly turned her on her front. He quickly dropped his shorts and boxers, lay on top of Rachel, and rubbed his cock against her arse crack, he then yanked her swimsuit straps down off her shoulders and mauled her left tit using his free hand to pull her gusset to one side. Rachel was humping the sunbed in anticipation of being speared from behind.

"Fucking rape my cunt, now!" she demanded, as Dave managed to manoeuvre his cock to her entrance.

She howled in surprise as he thrust deep in one stroke, having to put her own hand over her mouth as he pumped her hard into the sunbed.

Her muffled cries of, "Rape me, use my cunt!" spurred Dave on until his whole body tensed, and he let loose deep inside her. Continuing to press her body down he snaked a hand under her and flicked her throbbing clit a few times until she came hard too.

Eventually Dave rolled off her to one side and she shuffled around to face him. Grinning she snuggled into his heaving chest, murmuring breathlessly, "Naughty Daddy!"

Their breathing returned to normal as they cuddled, Dave played with Rachel's hard nipples making her mewl with pleasure. She stopped him for a second and rolled off the sunbed and went to retrieve the remainder of the reefer. Sucking it back to life she sauntered back to Dave and knelt over his flaccid cock blowing smoke over it and relishing the view of it twitching back to life. Handing the reefer to Dave, Rachel began a slow deliberate blowjob making him squirm in a mixture of pleasure and post-ejaculation over sensitivity and beg her to give him some more time to recover.

Crawling up beside him Rachel took another drag on the dwindling reefer and asked him why he had suddenly mentioned Brigitte and Lothar. Dave shrugged saying nothing specific just the relaxed atmosphere and a feeling that life's burdens were generally disappearing reminded him of the times before the kids were born, not that the kids were a burden, but that they were soon to have freedom to jet off somewhere at the drop of a hat. Just like their holiday on Rhodes, for their first wedding anniversary when they saw a cheap late booking deal and on impulse had two weeks of sex, sun, sand, sea, and more sex.

12