Family Perspectives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's breathing slowed and as they lay cuddled together Rachel realised, he had fallen into a light sleep. She took the last drag, stubbed out the reefer and tried to recall some of the details of the meeting, as it had been their first couples swinging experience and it had reawakened her desire to fulfil the quest for new cocks inside her.

During that holiday they discovered a nudist beach local to their resort and spent most days there swimming, sunbathing, and having sex in the open. They met Brigitte and Lothar, an Austrian couple, she was in her mid-thirties, and he was early forties.

Dave and Rachel had found a spot away from most of the other groups especially the families with children. It had a rockpool fed from the sea that was wide enough to swim in and deep enough for it to come over Rachel's head, two shelves of flat rock gave them sunbathing and shaded spaces depending on the time of day.

They were just starting their second week when Brigitte approached them and asked in broken English if they could share the spot. Rachel had surprised Dave by replying fairly fluently in German, (she later had to explain about her German family origins), and by agreeing even though they thought they would have to curtail their normal sexual activities. Brigitte then waved Lothar over and introduced him via Rachel's interpreting skills. Whilst the newcomers settled in Rachel chatted happily leaning back on against Dave's hip, legs uncrossed exposing her naked pussy to Brigitte across the pool. She translated the odd snippet to Dave but decided to keep a lot of the conversation to herself.

It transpired that Lothar and Brigitte travelled through the Greek islands each summer, driving down in their campervan. They did not have any children and Lothar's family were wealthy so they could afford to spend eight weeks at a time away from their business ventures.

Once they had settled their towels and provisions, they both dove into the pool to cool off, after a few minutes swimming around Lothar hauled himself out and lay in the sun to dry. Brigitte swam over and invited Rachel into the water, Dave had watched as his wife slid down into the pool and both women swam to the middle treading water and chatting away.

At various points in the conversation the woman would turn to look at their men and laugh, then nodding to each other they turned and swam back. Rachel explained that Brigitte had asked if she could share the shadier shelf with Dave for a while as she had been out in the sun too long in the morning. Rachel had said she wanted to lie in the sun and didn't mind sharing with Lothar if Dave didn't mind.

Knowing that Rachel had already agreed he had nodded his assent and Rachel swam across while Brigitte walked around the edge with her towel and beach bag.

Dave had later confessed what happened while she was sunbathing with Lothar, Brigitte bent over to lay her towel on the rock shelf beside Dave, giving him a great view of her heavy hanging titties. She shook her sun-bleached dirty blonde hair and sprayed Dave with water making him flinch, Brigitte laughed then squatted beside him and wiped the water slowly away.

From that position Dave had a perfect view of her completely shaven pussy and what at the time was the biggest suckable clit and juicy lips he had seen; he glimpsed a piercing in the folds of her pussy lips. His cock visibly grew harder eliciting a naughty giggle and deliberate dabbing of this groin area by Brigitte.

Dave had stolen a nervous glance over to where Lothar and Rachel lay, but she had her back to them lying on her side facing Lothar. They had been talking and laughing but Dave had no clue what about. Brigitte waved a bottle of tanning oil in front of his face and said, "Please?"

She then sat on her towel facing away and indicated she wanted the oil on her back, so he duly obliged to her seemingly exaggerated cooing as his hands spread the oil. As Dave finished her back, she stood presenting her bare arse and strong legs, before he could begin Brigitte saved him further embarrassment by taking the bottle and massaging oil over her arse and legs herself but giving Dave a show, which required him to lie on his front to hide his erection.

Again, glancing over to Rachel, he could see her now kneeling and applying oil to Lothar's back, still happily chatting away. Trying to ignore his own hard-on he closed his eyes and drifted off to a heat induced nap, vaguely aware of Brigitte settling on to her towel beside him.

He was woken sometime later by a fingernail tracing circles on his back and looking around saw Brigitte facing him, leaning on one elbow, and making a sign like smoking a cigarette. Their side of the rock pool was now fully in the shade and noticeably cooler. Lothar and Rachel appeared to have swapped sides with Lothar's back obscuring any view of his naked wife, they were still talking but much quieter and Dave could see smoke rising from presumably Rachel's mouth. Dave saw Rachel's arm momentarily rise over Lothar's shoulder and place a reefer in his mouth.

Brigitte sat up cross legged, showing Dave her own rolled up joint and asked, "Okay?"

Nodding his assent, Dave rolled over and sat up as his hard-on had abated to his normal state. Brigitte lit the joint and took a long puff and offered it to Dave then shuffled over to sit beside him while they shared. Brigitte lay her head on his shoulder as they lazily smoked, then he felt her manicured fingernail tracing circles on his thigh after they finished the last drag on the joint. She whispered something in German then corrected herself and asked, "You like swim?"

Nodding, Dave stood up and felt her trace her hand on his leg, helping her to her feet she deliberately brushed her hand on his cock. Dave slipped quietly into the water which had risen since the morning as she sat on the edge expecting to be helped down. Dave duly obliged lifting her down as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Brigitte pressed her naked body against his and nuzzled his chest, Dave twisted to check Rachel but could no longer see either her or Lothar from below the shelf.

Dave's erection returned quickly as he held Brigitte against him, she snaked a hand between their bodies and gently stroked him saying, "Spielen, aber nicht ficken, bis jetzt!" (He later found out from Rachel that meant 'playing, but no fucking for now!')

Pushing his cock against her clit Brigitte began moving up and down stimulating both of them until she quietly came with Dave spurting shortly after. They hugged and stole a tongue swapping kiss, before Brigitte swam away towards the other rock shelf, leaving Dave to watch strings of spunk slowly sink to the bottom of the pool.

Brigitte hauled herself on to the rock shelf dangling her legs in the water showing her shapely arse and puffy pussy lips to Dave as she spoke with Lothar. Moments later Rachel appeared and jumped in the pool and swam to Dave. She hugged him asking him if he was enjoying the afternoon, her face was flushed and she seemed aroused, then she suggested they could fuck in the sea out of sight. Swimming over to the righthand side of the pool they found a shallow spot where Dave could lie down, and Rachel easily straddled his newly erect cock and rode him cowgirl until she came hard but as quietly as possible.

Dave let her lie on him to rest and calm down before beginning to slow thrust upwards into her creamy pussy. Rachel soon responded and he made her come again before filling her pussy with his second ejaculation of the afternoon. They swam out to deeper water let the water clean them up a little before climbing back onto the shady rock shelf.

They snuggled together on Dave's towel in silent contemplation, until Dave had needed to confess what had happened between him and Brigitte.

Rachel had been relieved as it allowed her to admit she had let Lothar fondle her too when they were smoking their joint. Then she sheepishly added she let him finger her to orgasm while she wanked him off. They remained silent for a few minutes then Dave asked her if she had wanted to fuck Lothar properly when she was wanking him.

Immediately Rachel realised Dave wasn't accusing her, but she looked away coyly, then nodded saying just for a few seconds after she came, she had thought he might mount her, and she wouldn't have stopped him. In truth, Rachel had taken Lothar's cum in her mouth and on her tits, which had been why she had needed to jump in the water after Brigitte had swum back after her encounter with Dave.

What she had admitted to Dave was that when she and Brigitte had been in the pool, Brigitte told Rachel she fancied him and asked if they had ever played with other couples. Although Rachel had said they hadn't she hadn't said they wouldn't.

She felt her nipples stiffen against his chest, so when Dave began circling one with a fingertip, Rachel closed her eyes and sighed.

Dave continued to stimulate her breasts and asked her if she wanted to feel another cock besides his inside her, his own cock beginning to rise again. She sighed again and nodded then murmured only if he agreed, asking if he wanted to fuck Brigitte too. She felt his response pressing against her thigh.

They both heard a male voice moaning from the other side of the pool, turning over towards the sound they could see Brigitte kneeling over Lothar's groin giving him a blowjob. Dave's cock stiffened against Rachel's arse crack, and she reached between her legs pulling it to the entrance of her pussy and pressed back engulfing its head then pushed back further until she felt the tip hit her cervix.

Dave's hand reached for Rachel's pussy and his fingers teased her clit as they slow fucked watching the other couple change to a sixty-nine position to mutually pleasure each other.

Rachel suddenly moaned loudly attracting the attention of Brigitte who stopped her oral administrations and watched Rachel orgasm on Dave's cock. Obviously excited by the sight of Rachel's ecstasy, she ground her own pussy onto Lothar's face and gyrated her hips faster with her tits swinging to and fro. Dave began to thrust harder and faster keeping Rachel moaning until they saw Brigitte's body tense, heard her growl of satisfaction, and then begin to shudder with the aftershock of her orgasm. Two deep thrusts later Dave deposited more cum into Rachel's pulsing pussy. After Brigitte had calmed down, she blew a kiss to Rachel and Dave, then lay beside Lothar and slowly jerked his flaccid cock.

Both couples lay quietly for about twenty minutes then Lothar swam over and spoke in German to Rachel. She nodded and translated to Dave that he had said that they had to leave to get to their campsite on the far side of town, but they wanted to meet up later for a drink. Dave suggested a quieter bar not far from their own hotel and they agreed to meet at around 8pm. Staying behind for another hour Dave and Rachel could hardly contain their excitement but resisted much more sexual fun with the anticipation of what the evening might bring.

Back in their room they even forwent their usual coupling and concentrated on getting showered and ready for the evening. Rachel picked out a short dress which buttoned through from hem to bust, it was fitted enough to allow her to go braless, and short enough to accentuate her legs.

Brigitte and Lothar were fashionably late but explained they had needed to pick-up some supplies. As the night progressed and drinks flowed, both couples became far more tactile, and Rachel's dress more open as Lothar popped button after button. Then, at one crowded bar while Brigitte entertained Dave on the tiny dancefloor, Rachel had slipped away to the toilet with Lothar and let him fuck her bareback as she bent over a handbasin, short dress hitched up and thong panties pulled to one side, making him cock 95 on her list of carnal sin, feeling his spunk splatter inside her pussy as she orgasmed quickly.

She let Lothar go back first, scooped out as much of his spunk as she could and returned to find Dave and Brigitte sucking on each other's faces.

Two more drinks later, Rachel found Dave readily agreeing to inviting Brigitte and Lothar back to their B&B room. What should have been a short walk back took twice as long thanks to numerous snogging and groping sessions, Dave even had a finger inside Rachel at one point, but he still didn't realise she had the remnants of Lothar's cream pie slopping around inside her pussy. The room had limited furniture, twin beds, a fridge, a wardrobe, and a small table with only two chairs.

Both couples sat on the beds opposite each other, Rachel's dress was only held together by two buttons and Dave was actively groping her thigh and she had unzipped his shorts. Lothar stopped fondling Brigitte and began to roll a joint, so Brigitte moved to the other side of Rachel and pulled her in for a lingering kiss as she slipped out of her blouse exposing her tanned breasts.

Soon the three of them were alternately kissing and groping with Rachel being the centre of most of the attention. Brigitte stopped for a moment to strip the rest of her clothes off and take a quick drag on the joint offered by a now naked Lothar. She held her breath, then straddled Dave's thigh before blowing smoke into his mouth as they kissed. Rachel moved over to Lothar, shed her dress and thong, then copied Brigitte's actions, taking a deep drag, and rubbing her pussy on Lothar's thigh as she kissed him deeply.

Rachel turned her head when she heard Brigitte say in a loud voice to Dave, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" was Dave's groaned reply, as his cock was being slowly tugged.

Brigitte shifted her legs so that she straddled Dave's lap, pulled his cock to her pussy lips, then teasingly said, "If you fuck me, Lothar fucks Rachel! Are you ready to watch your wife with another cock in her?"

Dave looked over and watched Rachel straddle Lothar, poised with his cockhead nestling in her pussy lips.

"Oh god, Rach, I love you," he breathed heavily, "But I want Lothar to fuck you, and make you come on his cock!"

Rachel pushed down and took Lothar's large cockhead into her pussy, (Dave later told her Lothar's cock head looked too big for the shaft, and he was curious if it felt different). As she bottomed out, she heard Dave gasp as Brigitte engulfed his cock.

The two women fucked the other's husband hard and fast, Rachel making groaning noises with Brigitte giving a running commentary in a mix of German and broken English until she cried out with her first orgasm.

Dave continued to pump his cock into her as she lay on his chest, then Rachel heard the familiar loud groan as Dave's own orgasm got closer, Brigitte spoke up again,

"Liebchen, do you want to come in my pussy?"

"Oh god, yes," came Dave's strained reply.

"So, Lothar can come in your lovely wife?" she pushed.

"Oh shit, yes, Lothar come in Rachel's bare pussy!" screeched Dave.

Rachel worked her pussy walls on Lothar's cock, urging him to climax, as she heard Dave's noisy orgasm into a mewling Brigitte, who came again. Just as those two fell silent, Lothar thrust up hard into Rachel and spewed for a second time that night into her pussy, making her come too.

Both couples paused for a few minutes and apart from heavy breathing the only noise was coming from the crickets outside. Rachel spooned into Lothar, as she watched her husband and Brigitte begin slowly kissing and caressing each other again before Brigitte moved down and began sucking Dave back to full mast.

Expecting Brigitte to mount him again, Rachel was surprised when she straddled Dave's face and rubbed her cum filled pussy over his mouth and nose. When Dave eagerly responded by licking and sucking on Brigitte's pussy and clit, Rachel felt a pang of jealousy and surprise since Dave had never sucked his own cum out of her pussy.

Lothar began to play with Rachels nipples as they watched Dave lap up the mixture of cum and pussy juices leaking from Brigitte. Rachel rolled her arse on Lothar's soft cock, but it failed to respond, so she reached behind and tried tugging it back to life. Lothar spoke in German to her telling her he needed a bit more time as he had come four times during the evening, twice in Rachel and twice in Brigitte, so Dave was getting three loads of cum to drink.

Rachel groaned with desire, as she heard that last sentence, she slid off the bed and knelt down taking Lothar's limp dick in her mouth and pushed her arse towards Brigitte who managed to reach out and finger Rachel's pussy. Minutes later, the fingers withdrew when Brigitte began cumming on Dave's mouth, then after some rustling, she felt a cock push easily inside her and small hands begin groping her breasts. Soon Dave was fucking her so hard doggy style she couldn't keep sucking Lothar, so Brigitte took over the effort to revive his cock.

Rachel came twice before Dave managed to spue his second load, then at that point fatigue took over and both couples retired to their respective beds and fell asleep. They slept until midday, then spent the afternoon at their beach spot alternatively sunbathing and fucking before Lothar and Brigitte declared they needed to be on the road again. Despite promises of keeping in touch, they never met again, although Brigitte had sent her the silver anklet with an explanation of its significance written in German.

The doubts of their full-on risky encounter seeped in when the holiday ended, Dave insisted they both went a clinic to get tested for VD and Rachel realised that although the mutually spontaneous sex had been thrilling it hadn't compared to the illicit sex she had with Lothar in the toilet without Dave's permission. The main thing Rachel decided was that she wanted to be the dominant Brigitte character in any future swinging and to orchestrate encounters for her own enjoyment.

Rachel slowly came back to the present reality, as Dave snored gently beside her, she knew if she was to control the renewed sexual freedom Dave seemed to be hinting at, she needed to rein in her excessive drug use which had led to the two near marriage ending incidents. She had never told Dave the truth about that night or the anklet and never could now he seemed to be beginning to trust her again.

Her illicit encounters could still happen, as there would still be ample opportunities for casual pickups, and she had her other secret sexual proclivities which she shared with a small exclusive group of friends but if she was to begin sharing with Dave gain it would need careful thought.

12