All Comments on 'Family Photoshoot Pt. 02'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
loverofbksloverofbksover 2 years ago

Idk why but these stories just work so fucking hot ...I am definitely willing to read as many part as your willing to write...anyways time for me to go to bed I'm fucking exhausted.

Axel7Axel7over 2 years ago

Ever considered writing for porn studious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruined the whole thing by adding the parents and now the other family has shown up.better to have left the kids to themselves as a new couple especially since it was their first time.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Awesome! Suckle selfie! Covered in her family's fertility! I about fell over. I could just picture the kids prom clothes getting nastier and nastier. Well done.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 2 years ago

Easy 5 stars with a 10/10 ending. Somehow you made stupider better. Would not mind a part 3. Gotta make those memories!

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Sooo much fun, can't wait for more.

addsmanaddsmanover 2 years ago
Oh God fucking damnit

Now we need number three

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was indeed dumb, but you're such a good writer even while trying not to be, that I'm looking forward to part 3 frfr. Great stuff my guy

ahalfonsoahalfonsoover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the "how fuckin' stupid can I make this story" challenge but I know you can get even more ridiculous

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

Very fun story, but I have to admit I'm looking forward to more character-centered tales.

JoeBob68JoeBob68over 2 years ago

Please keep them coming.

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 2 years ago

You have got to be kidding. That was Great! Chuckled through both stories waiting to see what happened next. Great alternative storyline. Hope you do another.

Joe_RobertsJoe_Robertsover 2 years ago

Oh Spector, it was not just stoopid but stupid. You've written great stuff before, but this story jumped the shark before we got to the beach. No believability. Why waste a good incest story with a dumbass beginning?

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 2 years ago

Great as with all your stories and a little crazy as you warned.

The worst and weirdest part of this story was that 18+ yr old high school girl and 40 something mom neither had some sort of birth control,, especially when girl and brother were going to prom to meet hot dates, logically to fix virginity issues before mom stopped them..

The worst part of most incest stories has to end with family getting pregnant, why not just enjoy sex for awhile then decide.

Look forward Chapter 3 of kissing cousins

youjizz123youjizz123over 2 years ago

This is stupid great and I love every word of it.

RanethekingRanethekingover 2 years ago

I always love your story and love this concept and the first one was so great. This was also good. But I’m just not a fan of guys sharing their women. Not my cup of tea. If it just been Tom and both girls. Or just the dad from the start. Then I think I’d have enjoyed it more. But, again I love your stories. So still enjoyed this enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would a good writer waste the time to write such a silly thing? These stories were not "Dumb and Dumber", they were "Stupid and Stupider". What? A good writer had a brain fart???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it is the most wicked brain fuck I ever read here. The fact they don't question their illicit actions and follow dumb their escalation of incest feels like winning with cheating. I loved the nonchalant naughtyness of mom so I wouldn't complain with a third part to see how depraved it will get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot, would love a part 3

265lutab265lutababout 2 years ago

Lol good story. Silly, but good. I want the brother to cum in Sidney more if you make a part three.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

Haha! Great, fun story! It might have been mildly absurd, but me and my dick enjoyed it! 😁👍🏼

futileaccountfutileaccountabout 2 years ago

Honestly, considering how much I like your usual stuff, this felt like a massive waste of talent. At least it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Parents seem like trailer park trash

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

Just Fantastic! Really enjoyed the continuing story of Tom knocking up his twin sister and his mother at the same time, while dad got to fuck his gorgeous little girl and get a blow job from her for good measure! Very imaginative, and erotic to the end! Thanx for the GreatRead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why anyone would comment on your story as if it was supposed to be great literature. It is what it is and it's delightful. Mom definitely had an agenda, but it wasn't to get her kids to fuck. She was trying to upstage the extended family. And boy did she!! It was a fun read, and I had no trouble enjoying it completely lollll. The ending was great. Showing up with a video camera 😂

Areth456Areth456almost 2 years ago

Would you write a sequel?

Ctownboy2560Ctownboy2560almost 2 years ago

The first part was great, but went downhill rather quickly when the parents got involved, very disappointing read.

dropshot67dropshot67almost 2 years ago

part 1 11/10 second part 9/10. prospects for part 3 seem through the roof. I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okey... It was ehm funny good work i guess. It was fascinated reading. And the Amanda setup of extender family orgy... Well... Video camera and, yeah! I guess will continue to read

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

Wow! I'm so glad to find a new author on Lit that plays to my favorites!

Incest and Hotwife!

I love it when they are mixed together like these two stories, not just one-sided.

I would love this even more if they added the extended family although I know these two chapters are pretty self-contained. Very good work!

I hope you keep making many more great stories. These were my first for you but I hope to read many more soon!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Ctownboy2560, involving a second male in the festivities always puts me off. Part one though is one of the silliest stories I've read that is hot as fck at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was never a doubt that this would be a 5 star tale & that only because there is no 10.

I’ll save this one as a self pleasure story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish authors would read. & respond to the large numbers of readers who beg for another chapter or a sequel. Do Tom & Sidney continue having sex? Did either woman become pregnant? If so was it Tom or dad who fathered the babies? So many questions with no answers but excellent fodder for writing.

One can only hope.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

To the "anonymous writer" from around 11 months ago...¡NO BRAIN FART HERE,SIR/MISS! Author warned all of us at the beginning that this was gonna be a fun and "STOOPID" (HIS WORDS!!) And, it was, so much fun to read...

Just...begs a third chapter...extended family shows up, and with a video camera??!! 📷...this family thing has been going on a while, methinks...now Sidney & Tom are joined to it...

Five**5**Stars..."just because..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun, but seriously, 2 rounds of sex took like 4 hours? Consistency is key to a good story, even a stoopid one like this. Otherwise a fun read.

PanelholesPanelholesover 1 year ago

How do you think this stuff up?!

***************** Is that enough stars?

cunnylicker72cunnylicker7212 months ago

"Her dress, perfectly prepared before that evening, now looked like she'd taken it out of a dumpster after ripping it from the hands of a greedy, fashion-conscious raccoon." HAHAHAHAHA, too funny!

KittyLover80KittyLover8011 months ago

WOW really HOT! However, a spoiled the prom for the twins. Though neither seemed to complain. How do you devise these plots? The sexy scenes were excellent and well developed. Good work. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When is mother and daughter having their pictures taken.....

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_517 months ago

Pretty amazing story for something so “stoopid ”this story was hilarious 😂 definitely needs a 3rd chapter to it now and should be as “stoopid” as the rest of it!!!!

This story should be rated 10 out of 5 stars. So much for night I guess, to much fuckery going on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sequel please.

Tica21Tica216 months ago

A little humor always helps a fun photo session.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Doesn’t work for me. Pt 1 was tough to get through already but it’s just too silly, not hot, so I bailed at the 3rd paragraph.

chiefhalchiefhal5 months ago

Corny, funny, yet strangely compelling...

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strange4 months ago

As silly as these two chapters have been, I'm strangely captivated by them. Would definitely be interested in reading a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally 🥵 hot but too stupid to rate a 5. But a solid 4.

Bill S.

newtype2525newtype2525about 2 months ago

Still holding out hope for a part three!

Would be dreamy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES