Family Photoshoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK good," Dad said, "Alright Amanda, you heard the boy. Go for it."

Mom redoubled her efforts, sliding her mouth all the way up till her nose touched Tom's bare pubis. Then she slid back. Glug glug glug. Meanwhile Dad knelt behind the camera, taking pictures. Click click click.

Sidney felt the envy grip at her chest again, watching the display in front of her. Mom was really working now, pumping Tom's dick with her fist while she sucked his dick, loudly. So aggressively that drool started dripping out of her mouth.

"You getting close, sport?" Dad asked.

"Uh huh," Tom said.

"OK, dear, don't forget what you need to do," Dad said.

"I've sucked a dick before, Danny," Mom said, indignant.

"Sorry," Dad said, "Sorry sorry. Just getting carried away by the moment, dear. You're doing so well."

"Uh huh," Mom said.

A moment later, Sidney saw her brother stiffen and she knew that meant he was about to go off. Mom must have felt it, too, because she pulled her mouth off her son, then sat back and arched her breasts forward.

Mom jerked her son's unit with both hands.

"Oh ffffFUCK!" Tom cried out, back arched, eyes slammed shut.

An absolute rope of hot seed splattered against Mom's breasts. Knotted and practically writhing with ecstatic, abundant sperm. It seemed more than Sidney had ever seen, more than Tom could possibly be capable of producing in one shot. But then yet another impossibly copious cum exploded out of her twin. In moments, as he groaned and shook, Tom covered his own mother with semen; no less than if he'd opened a faucet of the stuff over her head.

Snap snap snap. Dad went wild with pictures, taking as many as he could. As if the camera, itself, was just as excited by the act as the people who'd performed it.

"That was lovely, sweetie," Mom said warmly as her son's spend slowed. Her breasts were dripping with clear-white fluid. Tom had truly unloaded on her. Sidney stared at the scene, and she swore she felt her womb twitch.

If she'd seen it in a video, she'd have sworn they used fake cum, but this was clearly all real. And Sidney was certain that her twin had put even more than that inside her fertile twat than was showing here. Oh fuck. Sidney's uterus had to be full as a fishbowl. If she moved, she could probably feel it sloshing around inside of her.

"Nicely done, son," Dad said. He was smiling proudly, like his boy had made the honor roll rather than completing a one-man bukkake on his mom. As if showering another man's wife with sperm was the greatest compliment you could give him.

"Let me get a towel and we can move on to the next set of photos," Mom said.

"Actually, dear, I was thinking you should stay like that," Dad said.

"I don't know," Mom said, "I don't want our Tommy to get messy when he touches me."

"What do you think, princess?" Dad asked, turning back to Sidney. "Seriously, your opinion means so much to me."

"Um, Mom should keep it on," Sidney said, "I think it'll be hot."

"Well, if you say so, sweetie," Mom said, looking down dubiously at her sperm-doused tits.

"Let's give Tom a little time to get ready," Dad said, "Amanda, take off your jeans so we can get a good look."

Mom didn't hesitate; she undid her pants and slid them over her wide hips. Unlike her daughter, her pussy was completely shaved. Her vaginal lips were engorged and open. Again, Tom stared, hypnotized by his mother's incredible naked body. His penis, flagging from the last encounter, was able to give a couple of appreciative nods.

Mother and son now stood next to each other completely naked in the family living room.

"Amanda, stand in front of Tom, but slightly off to the side," Dad said, "Yes, like that. Tom put your left hand on Mom's shoulder."

Tom did as he was told. To Sidney's amazement, her brother's dick was already starting to straighten once again. Clearly, his recovery time was just fine, thank you.

"Alright, now take your left hand and put it on Mom's breast, thatta boy," Dad said, "Don't pull too hard, now. I know your mother doesn't like that so much."

"It's OK, Danny," Mom said.

"Well OK, then," Dad said, "Keep up the good work, sport." Click click click. "Don't forget to do the other one." Snap snap snap.

"Alright now start to touch lower," Dad said, "Don't rush anything."

Tom took his hand and slowly dragged it down his Mom's stomach. When he reached her bare mound, he paused. Like he was savoring the moment.

"Wow, Amanda, you're leaking like crazy down there," Dad said, "Kids, look at all that juice coming out of your Mom. It's like a slip-and-slide."

Mom giggled and blushed. "Something about my son, I guess," she said, idly.

Dad stepped out from the behind the camera, arms crossed. "Be honest, Amanda. Are you ovulating?" Dad asked, sternly.

"...Maybe?" Mom said, glancing away from her husband's glare.

"Well, we'll just have to be extra careful," Dad said, "OK, sport, now slowly rub your mother's pussy to get her warmed up."

"I think I'm plenty ready, Danny," Mom said, a bit of frustration leaking through.

"Do you want to take the photos, dear?" Dad asked. Tom and Sidney shot each other a look. Were their parents really arguing right now?

"No," Mom said, "You're right. I'm sorry."

Dad took a deep breath. "Tom, play your fingers up and down Mom's lips a little."

Tom did as he was told, feeling his mother's juices soak his fingers. Sidney could hear how wet her mother was. The hot redhead reflected that she was becoming quite the spout herself.

"Good job," Dad said, "Now, do you know where her clit is?"

"Daaaad," Tom whined.

"Just checking," Dad said, "I know a lot of boys your age struggle with such things. In any case, I want you to stroke your mom's clit. It should be pretty easy now that she's so aroused."

Tom truly had no trouble finding his mother's magic button. She groaned and stiffened when he got there.

"Great job!" Dad said, "Now gently rub while I... Amanda, why are you making that face?"

"Getting. Close," Mom said.

"Oh wow. OK. no problem," Dad said, "Just hold on for a little..."

"OH! rrrrrrrAH!" Mom grabbed Tom's hand and held it in place. Her face went red, and she threw her head back. Trembling. Then limp.

"Oh, that was very nice!" Dad said, "Princess come look at these. I think I got some good ones."

Sidney dutifully knelt down next to her dad. Yup, that was a picture of her Mom cumming on her son's fingers, all right.

"I think that one's the winner right there," Dad said, flipping back to one where Mom's mouth was gaping, her eyes popped open.

"Sure Dad," Sidney said, not sure how else to react.

"That was good," Dad said, "I think we're ready to move on. We'll be better off doing these next ones on the couch." Dad spun the camera around.

Tom and Mom, their legs weak, made their way over to the other side of the living room and sat down on the family sofa. The cushions were soft, and the fabric was only a little scratchy on their bare bodies.

"We'll start simple for these first few," Dad said, clearly getting quicker at setting up the camera. Both of you sit together. Nice posture. Amanda, why don't you clasp Tom's hands and hold them in your lap?"

Mom did as she was told, taking Tom's hands in her tiny ones and placing them right on her pussy.

"Look, your brother's cock is back," Dad said to Sidney.

Sidney honestly didn't know how she was supposed to respond to her twin's tumescence. Her body had no such qualms, though. She felt that undeniable desire for incestuous dick rush back in full force.

"Amanda, what are you thinking about for this next shot?" Dad asked.

"You're the photographer, dear," Mom said, clearly still fighting their previous argument.

"No, I know," Dad said, "But I'd like to get your opinion. On the one hand, I think having you lie back, and cradle Tom's head would make for a great shot. But if you were on top, we'd see your body so much better.

Mom made a big show of considering carefully. "I think I'd be happier on top," she said.

"Good, that's what I was thinking as well," Dad said. "Tom, why don't you lie back on the couch. That's perfect."

Mom didn't need to be told to do the next part. She climbed on top of her son, dragging her crotch up his muscular chest till it hovered right over his face.

"Stick your tongue out, Sport," Dad said, "Yes, that's a great look. Now Amanda, lower yourself down. Perfect."

Tom sighed as he was smothered by his mom's sex. Mom settled over his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her thighs.

Sidney couldn't tell exactly what her brother was doing, but she knew he was doing a damn good job. Her mother's body went taut almost immediately. Her mouth hung open, eyes rolled back. She ran her hands through her son's hair while he pleasured her.

The room filled with the harmonious noises of lips smacking and a camera clicking. Like a counterpoint, each responding to another. Much in the same way that their mother was clearly reacting her son's ministrations.

Mom's legs went tight. Her fingers dug into Tom's scalp. A loud gasp escaped her lips. Finally, she fell back, freeing him. Tom's face was sticky with his mother's slickness. Sidney thought he looked extra sexy that way

"Oh. Oh wow. Oh yes that was. Oh, quite nice," Mom said. She sat back on the couch like her brain had been lost in another world.

"I did OK for you, Mom?" Tom asked, playfully. Like he didn't already know the answer.

"Oh yes," Mom said, "Mommy's lucky to have such a good boy."

"And we got some great pics, too," Dad said, as if that mattered in the moment one bit. "You ready for the big finish, Amanda?"

Mom was panting heavily, sweat ran down her chest. Sidney was sure she was about to ask for a moment's pause. But then a wicked grin crept across Mom's face.

"Fuck yes," she said.

Mom grabbed Tom's impossibly stiff dick and hovered over it. She bent her bottom upwards, steering his stick into her pussy. It was all happening so fast, Sidney didn't have time to be shocked. Just like that, mother and son were connected in a way they never should be.

Mom repeated her same words from before, but with a much different meaning. "Oh. Fuck YES," she said.

"Feel good to be back where you came from, sport?" Dad asked, waggling his eyebrows at his son.

"A-ma-zing," Tom said, barely able to make the word.

"OK, both of you, go nice and slow," Dad said, "Let me capture the moment."

Mom did as her husband asked, slowly rocking up and down on her son's dick. Sidney didn't know how she could keep herself from going wild. Sidney wasn't even mounted on her brother, and she could barely keep herself in control She couldn't imagine how Mom was holding on.

"Oh yes," Mom said, "Baby. My baby boy. Making Mommy's feel so good. You like that, sweetie? Is Mommy's cunt doing magic for you?"

"Oh yes," Tom said. Coherent conversation was quickly slipping away.

"Sit up a little more, Amanda," Dad said, "Let me get a good shot of your tits."

Mom sat back and grabbed her breasts, like offering them as sacrifice to some invisible god. She swayed her head back and forth to music that no one could hear. The rhythm and pump, old as humanity, of reproduction. Only she was doing it with the very child she'd carried. The very son she'd borne.

"That's hot, right?" Dad asked Sidney, "Look at how your brother is giving it to your mom."

"It's nice," Sidney said. She kept down what she really wanted to say. She wanted Tom's tremendous dick to herself. Seeing him and Mom was sexy, sure, but Sidney was certain it would be way better if it was her brother's cock in her cunt, instead.

"Don't worry, princess," Dad said, "You'll get your turn next."

The way the two of them moved together, so perfectly complimentary, was like it was meant to be. Mom and son, their shared genetics showing at even this most inappropriate time. It wasn't just their features. Even the way they rutted ran in similar patterns. Mirroring each other as they made love on the couch.

Mom was riding faster now. Her grunts and groans louder. "Oh... uhn. Oh God. So good. Yes. You getting close for me, sweetie?"

"I'm thinking he should cum on your tits again," Dad said.

"No," Mom said, "Want it. Inside."

Dad paused for a moment, like he was about to argue. But he didn't say anything.

"Yes Tom, cum for Mommy," Mom said, "Seed me. Breed me. I want my son's baby. Put your own sibling in my womb."

Mom's dirty talk was more than Tom could take. He grabbed Mom's hips and held her down, thrusting as deep as he could. His orgasm ripped through him. He shot his fertile seed into yet another family member's waiting womb.

Mother and son both screamed. Their shared pleasure overwhelming. Tom's body bucked as he dumped his fertile sperm directly into Mom's cervix.

"Oh! Oh yes! Tommy. Sweetie. So fucking goooooood!"

Mom writhed, stiffened, then collapsed forward. Tom's ass stayed arched in the air. He was still filling his mother, somehow. Sidney watched entranced, as her brother inseminated her mother. She stared at her dad, watching his wife get impregnated by another man, his own son, like it was a wonderful moment. Something to be savored. Sidney didn't even touch herself, but a tiny orgasm overtook her, anyway.

Finally, Tom groaned and stopped moving. Mom rubbed his head. Kissed his lips.

"You did such a good job," Mom said, "I'm so proud of my baby boy."

"Thanks Mom," Tom said, "You were pretty incredible yourself."

They cuddled there for a moment. Then Mom popped up, like she'd suddenly realized she'd left the oven on. A glob of her son's cum spattered onto the living room floor.

"Time for Dad and daughter pictures!" she announced, clapping her hands, happily.

"Excellent," Dad said. He stepped out from behind the camera and started to undo his shirt. "I know we're short on time, so we should move right to the most important stuff."

Dad's body was trim, though not thin. He had a nice tufting of hair on his pecs and stomach. As her dad undressed, Sidney found herself staring at his dick. Long and thick, like her brother's, it popped up hard and almost angry looking.

"Come on, honey, you too," Mom said. She was already behind the camera. She gestured impatiently at Sidney.

The sexy redhead looked down at her dress, not even realizing it was still on. She lifted off the blue rag and threw it on the floor. She watched her father's eyes as her wide hips and massive tits came into view. His look, almost like worship, made it all worthwhile.

Now the entire family was totally naked, standing casually around the living room like the world's weirdest weekend afternoon. Mom knelt down behind the camera, twisting knobs and changing settings. Tom had slipped off the couch and was now standing behind Mom, his hands casually resting on his hips. His penis, shrunken from its most recent adventure, dribbled the last of its seed onto his thigh.

Dad stood by the couch, totally nude and smiling broadly. He nodded his head for Sidney to stand next to him. She put her arm around his shoulder. Felt her bare breast brush on his chest hair. Her hips pressed against his. They'd just started and already Sidney had to resist the urge to hump her dad's leg like an animal in heat.

"That's perfect," Mom said, staring into the viewfinder and firing off the first shots of the session. "I think I might blow these up for framing."

For a moment, Sidney had the mental image of walking up the staircase past a row of pictures of her family in flagrante delicto. She had to stifle a giggle. It all seemed so oddin the abstract, yet the reality wasn't stopping her.

"Why don't you reach down and hold your dad's penis," Mom said, "Show the camera what's going to be inside you."

Sidney grabbed Dad's dick. After not even seeing a real one before, this was now the second shlong that she'd touched in several hours. I'm becoming an erection expert, she thought to herself. Like Tom's, Dad's dong was both soft and hard. Warm and imposing. A contradiction in the form of a cock.

Sidney gave the penis a few strokes, just to see, and Dad nearly fell over. "Slow down, princess," Dad said, his voice hoarse, "Daddy's already had a lot of stimulation today."

"Sorry Dad," Sidney said.

Dad leaned over and kissed her head. Sidney heard the camera clicking away, her hand still wrapped around her father's member while he showed her such paternal affection. "It's OK. But be careful. Don't want me shooting too soon and ruining the shot. I don't have your brother's stamina. Not anymore anyway."

"Danny, sit down on the couch," Mom said.

Sidney moved automatically to be next to him. Just like Mom and Tom had done before.

"No, no honey," Mom said, disdainfully, "Get down on your knees between your dad's legs."

Sidney nodded and slid to the floor, settling so her face was right at Dad's dick. She could smell the testosterone wafting off of it, strong and heady. It pulsed, and a bead of precum leaked out. Without Mom needing to say anything, Sidney sucked her father's cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Dad said, "Princess that's perfect."

Click click click. Sidney heard the camera going off behind her. Distantly, she was aware that her mom and brother were both watching her blow her dad, but she didn't care. She reached down, found her aching pussy, and plied it with her fingers. Fuck that feels nice.

Sidney had never given a blowjob before, so everything about the experience was new. She loved the way her father's meat filled her mouth. The hardness of it, the shape, made it oddly satisfying to suck on. The taste and smell were so manly and alluring. There was something about the act of it, alone, too. Sucking cock had always seemed like a subservient act, when Sidney saw it. Now though, doing it, she felt powerful. In control. Already she was thinking about doing it again.

Suck suck suck. Snap snap snap. Slurp slurp slurp. Click click click.

For someone who claimed to have a hair trigger, Sidney's Dad sure seemed to be letting her suck him off for a long time. Does that mean I'm bad at it? Sidney thought to herself. But she realized that if she was, Daddy would tell her.

She looked up at her father, eyes wide with love and desire. He idly stroked his fingers through her hair. There was something romantic about this. Oh sure, also broken and wrong and really, truly fucked up. But romantic, too.

"OK, I think we have enough of those," Mom said. Neither Dad nor daughter moved. "Enough you two, time to move on."

Finally, Sidney pulled her head off her dad's cock with a loud plop. "Sorry Mom, got carried away there."

"It's OK, honey," Mom said, smiling warmly, "I know what that's like."

Sidney wiped the drool from her mouth. A part of her wished she'd gotten to taste her dad's cum, but she knew that she had a way better spot for it.

"Honey, get on the couch and lie back," Mom said, "This is for the Christmas cards so make sure to get this right."

Sidney lay down and spread her legs, raising her knees. She knew from watching her mom and brother what came next, and she couldn't wait. Especially after sucking Dad's dick, Sidney desperately wanted to have her father lick her pussy.

But when Dad climbed onto the couch, he was leading with his dick. Was he truly not going to return the favor like Tom had done for Mom?

"Your father doesn't like to do that," Mom said, looking at her husband ruefully.

"Sorry princess," Dad said, "But don't worry, I'll make you feel extra good."

"OK," Sidney said, pouting. She couldn't help but express her disappointment.

"I'll do it!" Tom said, practically jumping up and down behind Mom, "I'll do it. I'd be happy to go down on Sidney."