Family Photoshoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We already have plenty of pics with you and your sister," Mom said.

"Yes, but, none like that," Tom said, "I think it would be nice. You know. For the album and all."

Mom thought about it for a moment. As if this was at all a reasonable argument. "OK, sure. But just a quick round before we finish. You two need to get going if you're going to be in time for prom."

Tom skipped over to the couch, like a happy little boy about to get ice cream. Dad stepped out of the way, joining his wife by the camera. Sidney expected her father to look peeved, but instead he was grinning proudly. Like he couldn't feel more impressed by his son.

Sidney lay back on the couch, expectantly spreading her legs even wider. She should have felt so exposed in front of her brother. But instead, there was something comfortable and easy about this moment.

"Don't worry, sis, I won't let you down," Tom said. His eagerness was adorable.

Tom lay down between his sister's legs and gave her a long, wet lick. Right from the base of her asshole to the top of her pussy.

"Ooo!" Sidney said. It felt kind of tickly. Warm and wet and just the right amount of weird.

Tom made little kisses around her inner thighs. Sidney slowly relaxed, muscles untwining. Her brother had her in good hands. And tongue. He worked his way around her pussy in increasingly wonderful ways. Finally, his mouth made its way to her clitoris and Sidney gasped.

"Oh!"

The breath was ripped from her body as her brother made out with her clit. Practically French kissing it, tongue warring with clitoris to create something incredible. Sidney's legs snapped shut. The hair on her arms stood on end. She threw her head back and released a long soundless whine.

When Sidney came back down, her brother's mouth was already off her pussy. He sat there, staring down at her with a look of self-satisfied glee. Ordinarily, that face made Sidney want to slap him. Now, she could only smile back at him, stupidly.

"Oh, sweetie, you did so good," Mom said, congratulating her son on getting his sister off.

"She's really raring to go," Dad said.

"Oh, they look so cute together, don't they?" Mom said, snapping photos like crazy. "I'm so happy our children can get along."

"Sorry sis," Tom said, "Got carried away there." His face was dripping with the combined juices of his mom and sister.

"OK, you two, break it up," Mom said, "It's time for Dad to get back in there and finish our photos."

"OK," Sidney said. She was lost in orgasm-land. Wandering around somewhere in her brain, barely aware of what was going on outside her body.

She felt something stiff press against her pussy, and it all flooded back. Sidney stared up at her handsome father, cock in hand. Sidney wasn't even sure when her dad and brother had switched places.

Sidney's father rubbed his cock up and down her slot. She groaned. Post-peak she felt so sensitive. Suddenly, that sharp clitoral cum her brother had served her seemed like an appetizer. Her pussy was still hungry. And it only craved one thing.

"You ready, princess?" Dad asked. He smiled warmly and stroked her cheek with his free hand.

"Put it in me, Daddy," Sidney said. "Please.

Dad drifted his hand down to his daughter's chest. He tweaked a pinkish nipple.

"Are these for me, baby? I helped make them after all."

"Uh huh," Sidney said.

Dad's hand went lower.

"And this?" he asked, playing lightly with her outer lips. "Is this for me, too?"

"Yes Daddy," Sidney said, obedient. "Your cock made the perfect place for itself. Now put it in me. Where it belongs."

Dad lined his dick up. His cockhead kissed at her vaginal lips. Then slowly, achingly, he slid it inside.

"Oh, Daddy," Sidney said as her father finally entered her. It felt so perfect, like a piece of her that had always been missing.

"OK, hold there," Mom said, "Smile for the camera. Very nice!"

Dad began to slowly drag his dick through his daughter's depths. He moved slowly at first, and Sidney found her cunt clasping on to his cock tight, like it couldn't bear to let him leave.

"Fuck, that's good pussy," Dad said, "Princess, you're amazing."

"Thanks, Daddy," Sidney said, pleased.

Dad reached up and grabbed her tits. He twisted her nipples, hard. But what should have hurt only felt incredible. Like a livewire straight down to her sex. Dad's pace increased. Soon he was snapping his hips hard with every thrust.

Click click click. Mom took pictures. Slap slap slap. Dad fucked his daughter.

Dad's increased ardor pushed Sidney's pleasure. But she didn't think she was going to cum. She could see her peak in the distance, but it wasn't nearly close enough. She reached down and rubbed her clitty. Now she was getting there.

Dad was trying to talk, but he was just saying nonsense. His brain broken by his little girl's body. "Princess. Pussy. So good. Such a good little girl. Taking Daddy's. Oh!"

Not that Sidney was much better. "Oh! Uh..... uh.... Daddy. Yes! Oh Daddy... fffffffFuck. Fuck me."

Meanwhile Mom directed the action, like either participant was listening. "OK, Danny raise your hips a little more, let's see you really plow her. Good. Now Sidney lower your knees. Danny get your hands off her tits. Yes, on her ass. Squeeze it. There you go."

Sidney's eyes drifted over to her naked brother, standing behind her Mom. The look on his face was odd, and Sidney couldn't place it. Then she realized, it was straight up desire. He wished that he was fucking his sister, Sidney could tell. Even after all that -- him and Mom, her with Dad -- Tom still wanted Sidney the most. It made her feel all warm inside.

"Come here, Tommy," Sidney said. Her brother startled. "Seriously. It's OK."

Tom jogged up to his sister. He started to kneel down but she stopped him. Instead, she grabbed her brother's dick, already doing its best to get hard, and slipped it into her mouth.

"Oh Sidney, yes!" Tom cried out.

"Great idea, honey!" Mom shouted.

"Fuck, yes!" Dad cried, lost in the pleasure of his progeny's pussy.

Sidney did her best to focus on her brother's dick. It was salty and sweet, the mixture of her brother and her mom tangy on her tongue. It was different than licking Dad, but no less pleasurable. Sidney pressed her nose into her brother's pubes. She couldn't truly suck her sibling off so much as hold his dick in her mouth while her father fucked her. But it was more than good enough for Sidney and her twin.

Then her father drew back, his dick hitting just the right spot, and it ripped Sidney back.

She spit Tom's dick from her mouth and cried out. Her pussy clamped down, hungrily searching for seed.

"Oh. Oh princess. Daddy's going to..." Dad slammed his dick as deep as it would go. Time held. The moment stretched out for an eon. The pause between Dad reaching his peak and the moment when his seed spurted straight into his daughter's unprotected pussy.

For a moment, Sidney thought about all the other options. Her father could cum on her massive breasts. He could splooge all over her shapely ass. She could have swallowed his spend, all that salty, slippery goodness sliding safely down to her stomach.

But in that moment, Sidney realized that none of that would be satisfying enough. She'd have been left wanting more. She needed her father's cum in her pussy. She wanted it in her womb. Consequences be damned.

A strange, sticky warmth filled Sidney's pussy. A splashing, singeing essence. The orgasm she'd been so sure was too far away suddenly drove right over her.

Sidney screamed. Her eyes rolled so far back they ached. The orgasm lightninged across her body. To the tips of her nails and the ends of her hair. An all-encompassing experience that split her already cracked consciousness.

She felt something warm splash across her face and realized that Tom was cumming, too. His sperm splattered across her face while her father filled her womb. She was bathing in incestuous sperm. Covered in her family's fertility.

Her orgasm rolled over her with incredible force. Stretching her nerves out to their limit. She felt her father's body bucking with every burst. Searing splashes against her cervix. Sidney didn't so much have an orgasm as she endured it. Hanging on for dear life and hoping that she'd find some semblance of sanity on the other side.

Finally, Dad and daughter both stilled on the couch. Dad pulled out of Sidney with a wet plop. He looked down at his little girl with amazement. Sidney stared up at him. Father and daughter shared the wonderful loving moment together.

The whole family had to recover after that one. The four of them stood there, panting. Looking at each other as if unsure how to untangle themselves.

"I'll go get us some water," Tom said, and rushed off to the kitchen.

Sidney stayed limp on the couch. She looked down at her tummy as if she could see inside her womb. She pictured her brother's and father's sperm racing, fighting, to inseminate her egg first. Idly, Sidney wondered about which would be the worse genetic result. Either would be disastrous, she thought, wryly. But it was too late to worry about it now.

She got up on unsteady legs and took the glass of water from her brother. The family all shared a dumb, giggly grin as they gulped.

"Well, I think the Christmas cards are going to be something else this year," Mom said.

"I hope so," Dad said, "That was a lot of work."

Mom looked over at her children, "Well, don't you two have a prom to get to?"

The kids both looked at the clock. It was past 11, the dance had ended hours ago.

"I think we missed it," Tom said.

"Oh, sweetie," Mom said, "I'm so sorry. I saw the two of you looking so nice and well... I guess the picture taking got out of hand."

"It's OK Mom," Sidney said, "I'm happy we were able to get some good photos, at least."

"Yes," Tom said, "But, if anything, I need to go to bed. I'm wiped."

"Me too," Sidney said.

The siblings helped each other, arm-in-arm, up the stairs. Mom and Dad watched them go.

"We've raised some good kids, Amanda," Dad said.

"You know it, Danny," Mom said.

She bent down and started to put the camera stuff away. Then she headed upstairs to the bedroom, as exhausted as her children. She felt another drip of her son's sperm run down her legs and she smiled to herself. The day had been so satisfying.

Amanda didn't bother changing her clothes. She just slipped under the warm comforter. Sleep slid over her, heavy. Then, right as Amanda was about to slip out of consciousness, there was a loud knock at the front door. She startled.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Who could it be at this hour?" she asked.

"I haven't the slightest," Danny said. He rolled out of bed, now in boxers and a t-shirt, and lumbered downstairs. Amanda sat up on the edge of the bed, listening at the distance.

Amanda heard the footsteps of her husband walking through the living room. She heard the door open with a loud screech. A moment later, there was a triumphant shout.

"Honey you have to come down here!" Danny shouted, his voice trembling with excitement. Your brother and his family are here. And they've brought the video camera!"