Family Playtime

Story Info
Family vacation gets hot when the girls play together.
4.8k words
4.61
27.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Playtime

(A reader's story request)

It was a planned three week vacation for all the family, me, my husband, three daughters and the eldest's husband. Unfortunately my husband had a work emergency at the last minute and couldn't make it.

A couple of days into the holiday it was such a lovely afternoon that we had decided to have an early bbq dinner and a few drinks before the evening got too cool.

I sat quietly sipping my wine while the others chatted and contemplated my family.

My eldest, Annie, and her husband Josh seemed to quietly be at odds. They didn't seem to be as happy as I had previously seen them.

My other two daughters, Megan and Lizzie, seemed to be getting on like a house on fire.

Annie, the eldest, was quite attractive and well proportioned with nice shapely boobs and a cute bum. She dressed and acted quite conservatively compared to her sisters. I guiltily wondered what her sex life with her husband was like.

Megan my second daughter seemed a little out of proportion with an almost boyish sized bum but big but still shapely boobs. The last time I had seen them gravity had not yet taken its toll and her cute nipples still pointed skyward. Today she clearly was not wearing a bra under a loose fitting top and the coolness of the evening had her nipples hard and prominent. She made no effort to hide them and I wondered what Annie thought of this display in front of her husband.

Lizzie, my last, seemed to be the opposite of Megan. She had quite a plump bum with small perky boobs. She was definitely the most outgoing and tonight was wearing short shorts that barely covered the essentials. She also was not wearing a bra but could not compete in boob size with her sister. Again I wondered what Annie thought of her sister's generous display of bare bum cheeks in front of her husband.

I am a woman with serious appetites, the main one being my husband's thick cock so after a few days without him and a bit too much wine I was seriously horny. The sight of my two youngest daughters' display of skin and hard nipples had me feeling guilty so I decided it was time to go inside and take care of the situation.

"I think I have had a little too much wine so I am off to bed," was my excuse.

The others agreed and we all trooped off to our respective bedrooms.

I guess that after three daughters my mum bod is on the larger side with breasts to match. Not that my husband objects. He loves me riding him with me on top with my breasts almost smothering him as he pounds me from below.

I guess the wine had loosened my inhibitions as the thought of my husband's cock had my hand slipping into my panties to find and gently massage my clit.

After the youngest two's display of hard nipples and bare bum cheeks, my thoughts shifted to my daughters. We were not a prudish family so I had seen them naked or partially naked many times.

Although I felt guilty I could not stop fantasising about what they looked like naked and what sort of sex lives they led.

I imagined Megan topless with those rock hard nipples. Lizzie had come so close to showing her pussy in those short shorts I fantasised over what her pussy looked like.

I suddenly realised I was very close to orgasm thinking about my girls naked and almost immediately curled up into a ball as a very big orgasm hit me.

After catching my breath I thought I should have a quick shower as my pussy juices had flown freely and my thighs were covered.

Then I remembered that over the past couple of days there seemed to be a shortage of hot water for some reason that I could not explain.

As I approached the bathroom I could hear that water was running. Determined to get to the bottom of the mystery, I opened the door to saw Annie in the tub with the water running full bore.

Although I had seen her naked many times, this was next level however.

Annie was on her back in the tub with legs spread wide and the stream of water from the tap directed at her pussy.

I don't know who was more surprised when I walked in, her or me.

She immediately tried to cover up her nakedness but I had seen it all.

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked. "No wonder there is no hot water when you are wasting it like that."

She appeared to be completely embarrassed and about to burst into tears.

"I'm sorry but I am so horny and frustrated that I was using the water to try to cum."

I was confused and sat on the edge of the tub to talk to her.

"Your husband is here with you. Why are you horny?"

As I sat there I noticed her body in greater detail than I had ever done previously. While she had partially closed her legs in her embarrassment I could still see that she was fully waxed and her pussy lips were puffed up after the attack of the stream of water.

In my student days I had experimented with girl on girl sex and enjoyed it so the sight of this naked woman and smooth, bare pussy in front of me was very pleasurable.

My thoughts returned to my just completed orgasm and I wondered what it would be like to sample the delights of Annie's boobs and pussy. Guilt overcame me however and I tried to push all thoughts of the delicious looking pussy out of my mind.

"Josh and I are fighting at the moment." Annie explained.

"I don't know if he is turning gay or what but he keeps insisting on trying anal sex and even wanting me to have sex with someone else while he watches. It's disgusting. He says he wants to have sex with me after the other person has. It just puts me off any sort of sex. We haven't fucked for weeks."

"Daddy would never do that."

She must have seen the look on my face.

"Oh. My. God. You have done it." She was completely shocked.

I shrugged. Might as well show her the real world.

"Well I love the feel of your father's thick cock deep inside my arse and he said that the best sex he ever had was with me after his mate had just cum in me."

"Men are very visual and they seem to love sharing their wives and watching. I love doing whatever turns him on. Besides, there are some really nice big cocks out there."

She just looked at me wide eyed.

"Don't worry about me. Why are you using water to masturbate? There are plenty of better ways to do it. You are a grown, married woman. You should know exactly how to get yourself off."

She looked downcast.

"I never got into playing with myself. Whatever I tried never seemed to work satisfactorily so I gave up. Anyway I was always so busy with study and sport that it didn't seem to matter."

"After I met Josh there was no need until he put me off asking for anal and threesomes."

"Well you have your fingers and you must have some toys."

"No Josh doesn't like me having toys." She looked a bit embarrassed. "He is quite large and insists that his cock is all I should need. Because he is so big I don't want to do anal."

Now I was starting to get angry at and curious about Josh.

"Why do you have to tell him that you have toys? It really is none of his business."

"Besides most men like to watch their wives use toys on themselves."

"Do you have toys?"

This was again getting personal so I was hesitant to reply but decided it might help her.

"Of course. I have dildos and vibrators, one in particular that I love using. I brought it with me so if you are interested I can show you later how it works. Your father loves watching me use them and watching me cum so I don't know what Josh's problem is."

The conversation and the images in my mind were getting me super horny and I could feel the wetness growing again between my legs.

I took a chance.

"Can I help you and show you what to do?"

"What do you mean?"

I moved closer and put my hands on her knees, gently spreading her legs apart. She really did have a lovely looking pussy.

"Give me your hand." I told her.

Taking her hand in mine I manoeuvred myself so that I could touch her pussy.

With one hand I spread her pussy lips while with the other I directed her fingers to her clit.

Her clit did appear to be quite small so maybe she did have trouble finding the right spot.

While massaging her clit with her fingers under mine I told her.

"You just have to find the right spot, the way of touching that turns you on and the right rhythm."

I explored her pussy lips and clit with her fingers and mine watching her closely for any reaction that would show me I had found the magic spot.

Changing positions I knelt beside the tub so that I could finger myself with one hand while still stroking her. Now my pussy was soaking wet and I realised that the naughtiness of playing with my own daughter's pussy was turning me on immensely.

When Annie started to moan and thrust her pussy against our fingers I knew I had found the right spot. I kept on massaging her clit for a little while longer then allowed her fingers to take over.

My fingers started to stroke her labia and worked their way down to her entrance.

She gave a start as I gently pushed one finger into her but I reassured her and she relaxed again as I searched for her G spot.

Her moaning increased and her hips gyrated even stronger as the combination of her massaging her clit and my massaging her G spot took effect.

I briefly stopped stroking my own clit with my other hand in order to release my boobs from my top and allow them to fall onto her face. I pushed one boob to her mouth and she eagerly took the hardened nipple into her mouth and started sucking.

My hand went back to stroking my clit and finger fucking myself.

Annie's muscle spasms soon started and I could see that she was close to an orgasm.

She suddenly clenched my hand between her thighs and, if I am to be honest, bit my nipple a bit harder than I would have liked as her whole body stiffened in a huge orgasm.

This triggered my own release and we both hung there moaning in our respective orgasms.

Through the fog of my orgasm I heard a voice.

"That is so fucking hot."

I turned to see Megan in the doorway, large breasts exposed with one nipple in her mouth and her hand inside her knickers obviously working her clit.

This was getting seriously out of hand to be happening in a common bathroom.

Shakily I stood up, threw a towel to Annie and took both their hands and led them to my bedroom.

All inhibitions seemed to have disappeared as I gently pushed Megan down onto the bed on her back.

She seemed to sense what I wanted as she started massaging both of her large breasts and opened her legs to give me a full view of her pussy.

She also was fully waxed.

She looked directly at me with her legs splayed wide challenging me to do what I desperately wanted to do.

The thought that I wanted to go down on my daughter tipped me over the edge and I crawled onto the bed between her legs and began to lap her pussy lips with my tongue.

I wasn't sure what Annie was doing until I felt the bed move and I glanced up to see her kneeling beside us and watched her take one of Megan's hands and place it on her pussy.

I was shocked when Annie leaned over and began to give her sister deep French kisses.

The combination of the kisses and my tongue on her clit soon worked their magic and Megan began to spasm as she rapidly approached her orgasm.

I had to hold on tight as her hips bucked when she came.

She finally relaxed and all three lay side by side catching our breath.

I remembered my promise to Annie and reaching into one drawer of the side table lifted out my favourite toy.

Both girls were wide eyed when they saw it.

"What is it?" from Annie.

"It's a rabbit triple." Pointing out the three arms, "This one for your clit, this one for your pussy and this one for anal."

"Let me show you," gently pushing Annie onto her back and spreading her legs.

Her pussy was clearly very wet and it looked as though her juices had flowed between her bum cheeks so I didn't think I would need any lube.

I gently inserted the longest arm into her pussy and positioned the ears on her clit. I turned it on to a low vibration before attempting to insert the anal section.

As Annie began moaning I slowly started to insert the anal arm. She gave a start when she felt this but I told her just to relax.

I could feel the resistance of her sphincter and waited, keeping a little pressure on it until I felt her relax and then slowly inserted it all the way.

Her moans became stronger as I slowly increased the speed and intensity of the vibrations, particularly on her clit and anus.

Her body soon began to tense up and she curled into a ball as she orgasmed again.

I turned the vibrations off but left the toy in place.

"That was huge," she finally managed to say. "I have never cum that strongly before."

"What about the anal part," I asked. "Does it feel good?"

"I was afraid at first but once I relaxed it felt really good."

"Do you think you will try anal now?"

"I think I would like to but I still think Josh is too big."

Megan, who had been watching this demonstration intensely, giggled, "Find someone with a smaller dick."

"I'm not going to cheat on Josh."

I removed the toy from Annie's body and wiped it clean with toy cleaner.

Giving it to Megan, "Do you want to try?"

Megan didn't need to be asked twice and she slowly slipped the toy inside her, adjusting it as it went in she soon had it working all three spots.

"That is fucking amazing," as she worked the toy inside her body.

Megan giggled. "Poor Lizzie, she is missing all the fun."

"What do you mean?" I enquired.

"Well," Megan answered, "In view of what is happening I might as well tell you."

"Lizzie and I have been fucking each other for ages."

I was flabbergasted. Annie was such a prude and yet those two had been at it like rabbits apparently.

"It started with us practicing kissing on each other." Megan explained.

"Then one day it progressed to playing with each other's boobs, sucking each other's boobs and of course then licking each other."

"We love to just lie in each other's arms gently scissoring until we cum."

Almost simultaneously, I asked "Are you both gay?" and Annie asked "What is scissoring?"

Looking at me she replied "No, I guess we are bi. We both love cock and pussy."

To Annie "Scissoring is when two girls rub their pussies together so that their clits rub together. You can hug and kiss while rubbing against each other."

I had heard of this but had never done it.

"Why don't you show her?" I challenged Megan.

Megan gave me a funny look and reluctantly withdrew the toy. Gently pushing her sister onto her back on the bed, she spread her sister's legs and then climbed between them at an angle.

She pressed her body down until the two pubic mounds were rubbing together then started rocking back and forward.

I scooted over for a closer look to see Megan expertly rubbing the two pubic mounds together. The sight and sound of two bald, very wet pussies rubbing together again had me touching myself.

They both began to moan but after a few minutes Megan stopped, looked at me and asked.

"Can I get Lizzie? It seems selfish to leave her out and I know she would love this scene."

I just nodded.

Megan leapt up and within a few minutes had returned with Lizzie.

Megan laughed, "I had to tempt her away from her vibrator but once she heard there was a female orgy happening she couldn't wait to join."

Lizzie looked at me and her sister Annie.

"I couldn't believe it. My prudish sister and my mum having an orgy with Megan. I had to see for myself."

"I was just demonstrating scissoring to them." Megan said looking pointedly at Lizzie. "Want to help me show them how it is done?"

Lizzie needed no encouragement and their bodies were soon entwined, expertly rubbing their pussies together.

They were able to twist their bodies so that they French kissed while still managing to rub themselves together.

Megan suddenly stopped and exclaimed "I need a real cock."

"Unfortunately," I replied, "There aren't any here."

"Well there is one," Lizzie answered with a smirk.

We all looked pointedly at Annie who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"What," was all she could say.

"Would you consider sharing him?" I asked. "Maybe one of us could also do that other thing for you if you want."

"What other thing?" Lizzie asked.

"Can I say?" I asked Annie.

Annie looked downcast, "He wants me to do anal but he is too big."

Lizzie laughed, "Never too big you silly girl. I am happy to admit that I am a size queen. I have always wondered what sort of cock your husband has and what he would be like in the sack."

"I promise not to steal him," she smirked.

We all looked expectantly at Annie.

"Where is he?"

"He was playing computer games in the bedroom. Since we stopped having sex he just sulks and spends his time completely engrossed in his computer."

We waited to see what Annie would do.

She made her decision, stood up and walked out of the bedroom.

She didn't come back for ages. In the meantime Megan and Lizzie cuddled up and gently began playing with each other again while I was happy to just watch them and gently stroke my now very sensitive clit.

The bedroom door suddenly opened and Annie entered leading Josh by the hand.

She turned to him, "See I told you."

Clearly he was completely shocked.

I stood and spoke to them.

"If we are going to do this there have to be some rules."

"Nothing that happens in this room leaves the room." They nodded in agreement.

"There will be no sneaking behind Annie's back with Josh. Annie has to agree and be present if anyone wants to fuck Josh." Again they all agreed.

"Well come on, show us," piped up Lizzie.

With that Annie helped Josh remove his T shirt and then dropped to her knees before slowly pulling his shorts down.

I love it when a hard cock springs out of underwear as it is slowly pulled down and Josh did not disappoint.

All eyes were focussed on his hard cock as Annie lovingly kissed the head and slowly took it into her mouth.

As Annie continued her display I stood up and went to the bathroom, returning with a glass of water and a little blue pill.

"Your father threw these into the bathroom bag before he found out he could not come. There is no way one guy is going to satisfy four women without some help."

Lizzie was intently watching her brother in law's cock sliding in and out of her sister's mouth as she rapidly massaged her clit.

Continuing to massage her clit, Lizzie spread her legs in Josh's direction and lay down on the bed.

Josh in turn seemed mesmerised by the sight of her bald, wet, puffy pussy.

"Well?" she questioned as she looked him in the eye.

Josh looked down at Annie, who glanced up to see the inviting pussy displayed before her. "Can I?"

Annie hesitated but stood up and nodded to Josh.

As Josh crawled over to Lizzie, she grabbed her legs with her hands and pulled herself wide open.

As Josh's cock approached Lizzie's pussy lips, Annie commanded, "Wait."

Oh no I thought, she is not going to allow it.

"Let me help," she continued.

Crawling between their bodies she took Josh's cock in her hand and guided it to her sister's pussy.

Sliding his cock head between her sister's pussy lips she pulled him in closer until she found her sister's entrance and pulled his cock into it.

Josh needed no further encouragement and slid all the way in.

I looked at Megan in amazement. I don't think either of us could believe it. I had never seen anything so horny as Annie guiding her husband's cock into her sister. What had happened to the prude, I wondered.

Annie watched closely as Josh began stroking his cock in and out of Lizzie's cunt.

Megan crawled up to me, spread my legs and began scissoring me, as we both watched the two fucking.

12