All Comments on 'Family Playtime'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

Bravo!! My dick meter was at pegged at top of the chart. Only wished that sisters used a strap on on each other. Oh well there’s tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, all of them are shaved, yea right - happens every day. (1) rating, and we all know what your fetish is. We are supposed to believe these ladies rubbing their razor burnt mounds with stubble and infected hair pimples together. This is just silly. A nice fantasy, but the reality of stubble rubbing against stubble is again silly (oh wait, I see, they were all expecting this to happen and therefore they freshened up their pussies, re-shaved and clipped off the infected hair pimple heads at the rest stop on the way, so they would be smooth for scissoring when they arrived because they expected that to happen). You have 20 stories listed on your site, and you don't know any better than to try and do shaved pussy {(1) rating} characters, Seriously!!!

NesticNestic6 months ago

Wonderful, exquisite storytelling. So beautifully "composed", so perfect.

There are not enough superlatives, to describe your story.

The splendid example of what an erotic story can be, as apposed to superficial porn stories.

Superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES