Family Playtime - Birthdays

Story Info
The family get back together to celebrate two birthdays.
4.3k words
4.48
19.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Playtime - Birthdays

It's birthday time. My daughter Megan and I have birthdays close together. Because of other commitments, however, we had not been able to get everyone together for either, so we decided to have one combined party when everyone could attend.

Relaxing before the others arrived I sipped a glass of champagne and reflected on the previous few months.

It was now some time since our family holiday and the events that had occurred there.

I still sometimes shook my head in amazement at the memory, first of the orgy when my son in law Josh fucked his wife as well as each of her sisters, how this had seemed to release something wild previously hidden within my very conservative daughter Annie and how my daughters and I had a wild ladies only session on the last day of the holiday.

Unfortunately for me sex since the holiday had been restricted to me and my favourite vibrator. I now regretted not allowing Josh to fuck me also on that first day. Reality had set in however and I realised that with a pretty, and now uninhibited wife, and two pretty, uninhibited sisters in law Josh would not be interested in me.

Although I regularly catch up with my daughters, this party would be the first time we had all been together again since the holiday. It would be interesting to see what the dynamic would be.

They all showed up, pretty much on time, with Lizzie and Megan arriving together then Josh and Annie.

There were birthday greetings and hugs all round before we all adjourned to the pool area.

I went to get drinks while the others relaxed.

After serving the drinks I noticed that the conversation was somewhat strained and there seemed to be something in the air.

Of course it was Lizzie, the most outspoken and extroverted of my daughters, who had to address the elephant in the room.

"Well, aren't we going to talk about what happened?"

I think everyone other than her looked a little sheepish and didn't say anything.

"Well?" she demanded again.

"I would just like to thank you ladies for teaching my wife about the finger in the bum thing," piped up Josh with a smile.

I looked at Annie in surprise, "You told him?" referring to our ladies day together.

"I had to. I did it to him and he wanted to know where I learned that. I didn't want him to think I had cheated so told him that you lot had introduced me to it."

"Then he told me about a man's prostate and I learned how to massage that. He loves it."

Three sets of female eyes focussed on Josh.

Again, of course, it was Lizzie who asked the question everyone was thinking.

"How did you know about sticking things up your bum? What else have you had up there?"

Now put on the spot, Josh had to defend himself.

"Anyone who watches porn knows about that. The only things that have been up there are my finger and my special vibrator. No cocks have been there," he replied defensively.

"Anal vibrator, is that what that thing is?" asked Annie with a look of surprise on her face.

Josh blushed, "I didn't know you knew about that. I never told you because you were always so conservative. I wasn't game to say anything about it. Once you started using your finger on me I preferred that so didn't say anything."

"Do you still use it?"

"Sometimes when I am horny and you are not around or in the mood."

"Enough about Josh's bum," from Lizzie. "The day we all shared on holiday was what I was asking about."

After a pause, Annie replied, "Josh and I have discussed it. I really enjoyed that day. I realised how conservative I had been. Old habits die hard but our sex life and conversation has been much more open and enjoyable since then."

Looking at Lizzie, she continued, "I'm sure you would like to hear all the dirty details?"

"Yes please," replied Lizzie obviously taunting Annie to continue. "What about the anal?"

"Yes we still do that and I love it."

"And that is not all," commented Josh.

He received a furious look from Annie, "Don't go there."

That of course was a red rag to a bull and the rest of us immediately demanded an explanation.

In the face of that Annie just shrugged and Josh continued, "I have shared Annie."

To say the rest of us were gob smacked was an understatement.

"What? What happened?"

"It started with a conversation about dogging," explained Josh. "Annie didn't believe people would have sex in public like that so after many discussions she agreed to go parking and see what happened."

"I really couldn't believe that people had sex in public," continued Annie. "Josh did some research and picked out a spot. We parked and waited but nothing happened for ages. Eventually a guy came up beside the car and just stood there looking in."

"Josh asked me to flash my boobs which I did and the guy took his cock out and started stroking it. I must admit the sight turned me on. I started pinching my nipples, lifted my skirt and spread my legs to show him my panties."

Josh chimed in, "It was so hot watching I took my cock out also and started stroking."

"We sat there for what seemed like ages watching the guy outside. I could feel myself getting very aroused and wet. When Josh asked me to take my panties off I didn't hesitate. I spread my legs again and even parted my pussy lips giving the guy a full view."

"Poor bastard," laughed Josh. "It only took half a dozen strokes after Annie started touching her pussy before he blew his load and took off."

"Unfortunately Annie wouldn't let me fuck her there so we hightailed it out of there as well and fucked like rabbits when we got home."

"We used that scenario for some really hot sex in the weeks after. Josh eventually asked if I would have fucked the guy."

"Of course I was shocked but then he admitted to his fantasy of watching someone fuck me."

"Yes, she cut me off for ages after that," admitted Josh, "but finally we had a heart to heart and I convinced her that was what I wanted. We role played a stranger fucking her many times. Annie seemed to get more and more into it as time went on. I asked her to do it in real life and she reluctantly agreed. We agreed that it would have to be a stranger and I wanted him to be very well hung. Of course, Annie did not object to that."

"I went on line and found a nice guy with a huge cock. We met and they got along well so they did it."

"You let some stranger fuck your wife?"

"Yes and I loved it. The way she sucked his cock was incredible. Watching her spread her legs and see his cock stretch her and slowly slide into her was amazing. He was so big but she was so wet it slid straight in and she loved it, didn't you?"

Annie looked a bit embarrassed, "Yes I have to admit once he was inside me I couldn't get enough. He stretched me and filled me so deep it was incredible. I came so strongly I think I blacked out for a moment."

She then looked back at Josh, "But then what about you?"

"What?" the other three of us chimed in.

Now Josh looked embarrassed and didn't say anything.

"Once the other guy pulled out," Annie continued, "He couldn't wait. He shoved his cock straight into me."

"Ah, silky seconds," commented Lizzie. "Was it good?"

"It was incredible. She was so hot and wet and smooth inside."

"But you came so quick."

"Well what do you expect? I had been stroking my cock while I watched him fuck you then it felt so incredible inside you after he pulled out."

"So if you have had extra cock, is he allowed extra pussy, including me and Megan?" Lizzie challenged Annie.

"Well that day on holiday was a special treat for you two. I may give him permission to do it again but don't expect it to happen too often. He's mine."

I was having trouble taking all this in so to take a break I asked if anyone wanted more drinks.

I had seen Annie's pussy spread wide during our holiday ladies orgy. The mental image of a large cock slowly stroking inside her immediately had me wet. I could understand why Josh enjoyed watching so much.

Returning with the drinks I saw that Lizzie, at least, had put a plan into action.

Lizzie, Megan, Annie and Josh were now all sunbaking. Lizzie was completely naked with her legs and arms spread wide, her pussy and boobs in full view of Josh. Megan still had her bikini bottoms on but her generously sized boobs were also on display.

The water droplets on their bodies and hard nipples told me that both Lizzie and Megan had been in the pool.

Josh had Speedos on and his half erection was clearly visible.

As I walked out onto the patio I asked Lizzie, "Is that completely necessary?"

I knew she was deliberately teasing Josh and no doubt pissing off her sister with her wide open display.

Lizzie feigned complete innocence, "After that conversation I needed to cool off. Besides, I need to get my inner thighs and inner arms tanned."

Clearly Megan also knew what Lizzie was doing as she smirked at this conversation.

"And what about Josh?" I questioned.

"That's his problem if he can't control himself," she pouted.

"Or maybe Annie's problem," Megan just had to stir the pot.

Annie knew the effect one completely naked woman and one half naked woman was having on her husband.

She claimed ownership of him by placing one hand protectively over his prominent half erection.

Of course feeling her hand on his cock only made the problem worse for Josh. It soon became obvious that under Annie's hand he was now fully erect.

Annie could of course feel it. I suppose she couldn't help herself as she started gently stroking him through his Speedos, seemingly challenging the other two that this cock was hers.

I don't know if Lizzie and Megan had planned this or if it was spontaneous but almost immediately after Annie started stroking his cock, Megan began pinching her nipples and Lizzie's hand went to her pussy, pushing one finger between her lips to find her clit.

I must admit I was also now getting wet at the display in front of me.

"Take it out and stroke it," Lizzie challenged Annie.

Annie reached into his Speedos and with some difficulty pulled his hard cock out and began slowly stroking it. The way she held it straight up and stroked it deliberately showed its length and girth to best advantage. Now she was teasing and challenging her two sisters and, unbeknownst to her, me, her mother.

Speaking to her sisters, Annie declared, "You two will just have to behave as you are going to miss out."

Turning towards me, as she continued stroking Josh's cock, "Mum, I know how long it has been for you. Josh and I have agreed. This is a special present for your birthday."

I was speechless. It's not that I didn't need a real cock inside me. I had fantasised about Josh's cock many times but the thought of actually fucking my son in law was going a bit too far.

Sensing my shock and hesitation, Annie pushed Josh towards me, "Go on."

Josh stood. I couldn't help but stare at his hard erection standing straight out from his body and bouncing slightly as he walked towards me.

He took me in his arms, hugged me and began nuzzling my neck.

Still shocked, all I could concentrate on was his hardness now pressed firmly against my tummy.

Even as I pushed my body hard against his erection, I whispered to him, "I'm old. You don't have to do this."

"You're not old. I want to do this. You have no idea how long I have lusted after you and jerked off to the image of you naked."

I could feel his hands reaching behind me for the clasp of my bikini top.

"The others are all watching," and indeed they were with a look of lustful anticipation.

Still whispering, Josh answered, "Annie only agreed to me fucking you on condition that she could watch."

He chuckled, "I guess the other two are just a bonus."

By now he had released my top. He smoothly slid his hands to the front and cupped my breasts, taking both nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm, your nipples are rock hard. You can't tell me you don't like it."

If only you knew how wet you make me I thought to myself but replied, "What do you expect with that hard cock pressed up against me."

"Touch it," he commanded.

Backing my body off a little I reached between us and took his cock in my hand, rubbing my thumb over his cock head.

I could feel the generous amount of pre-cum leaking from him. I massaged his head with my thumb and that as lube.

"Like this?" I teased as he moaned in response.

But then it was my turn to moan as he lowered his head to one nipple and sucking it into his mouth, began to gently bite it.

I continued massaging his cock while with the other hand pressed his face firmly into my breast.

"Harder, bite me harder," I begged.

We stood for what seemed like ages locked in this embrace.

Through the mists of my arousal I heard a cheeky voice, "You two need to get a room."

Slowly we separated and looking at Josh for confirmation, "Yes, I think we do."

He merely smiled and nodded in agreement.

I took his hand and led him inside away from the pool area.

"Remember what I said," called Annie.

Josh turned towards her, "Yes you can come too."

This brought an immediate response from the other two, in false indignation, "What about us?"

Josh just shrugged, "The more the merrier, I guess."

I discarded my top on the way to the bedroom.

Once inside Josh and I began to embrace again and his hands went to pull down my bikini bottoms.

"Wait," from Annie.

Oh no, I thought. She has had second thoughts and is backing out. I am so wet and aroused. I desperately need Josh's cock inside me.

Annie separated us and gently pushed me onto my back on the bed.

"Lift your hips," she ordered as she reached towards me and slipped the bikini bottoms over my legs and away.

Instinctively I closed my legs but she pulled them wide apart. I could feel my juices running down between my bum cheeks and caught a whiff of my own arousal.

Looking at Josh, who was standing there slowly stroking his erection, Annie asked, "Well, is that what you wanted?"

"Absolutely."

Still he seemed to hesitate, as if waiting for final permission from his wife.

"You promise to thoroughly fuck her?" was Annie's response.

Josh could only gulp and nod in anticipation.

Annie stepped away, "Go for it."

Josh climbed onto the bed between my legs.

"Hold on a minute," I asked as I reached for his cock.

Getting a firm grasp I pulled him forward until the head of his cock touched my pussy lips.

I gave an involuntary shudder as I touched his cock to my clit then repeatedly slowly stroked it the full length of my pussy lips, always giving my clit a couple of extra strokes along the way.

I was lost in the pleasure of his cock sliding up and down my pussy and teasing my clit.

However, it must have been too long for Annie as I felt a second hand on his cock which pushed it to my entrance.

"Fuck her," she commanded.

I smiled up at him in agreement.

He teased me with his cock, taking his time as he very slowly slid in until I couldn't stand it any longer. I thrust up my hips to get him fully inside me. I spread my legs further as he settled deeper into me.

I have to admit I was in heaven. It had been so long since I had a male's body weight above me and cock buried deep inside.

Slowly we worked together matching stroke for stroke, separating until his cock was almost falling out of me then thrusting back until he was once again balls deep.

"I would love to kiss you but it just doesn't seem right," Josh whispered in my ear as the long slow strokes continued.

I laughed, "Your cock is filling my cunt but you can't kiss me. Never mind I feel the same. Just keep fucking me is all I want."

Suddenly Josh gasped and his head slumped onto my shoulder.

"Someone is playing with my balls and arsehole," he whispered.

Looking over his shoulder I saw Annie with a wicked grin on her face. I could see that she was working one finger inside him.

Josh bucked and he started thrusting again. I assumed that Annie had found his prostate and was massaging it as he fucked me.

His thrusts became wilder and stronger and I tried to match them in speed and strength.

He finally slammed into me, his whole body stiffened and I could feel him pumping his cum into me.

I'm no shrinking violet but I had never been fucked like that before. It must have been the combination of me being his fantasy fuck and his wife's massaging his prostate.

It took a few minutes for us to catch our breath and the three of us slowly separated.

Lizzie and Megan were still wide eyed at the sight of the fucking they had just witnessed.

"What about me?" asked Megan. "It's my birthday celebration too."

Josh lay on is back with his cock only slightly wilted.

"Well we thought you and maybe Lizzie would get greedy," smirked Annie, "so Josh took a little blue pill before we came over."

"You have my permission to fuck him, but you will owe me."

"I might need a little help to get fully hard again," admitted Josh, "but start gently. I will still be a little sensitive."

Megan needed no further encouragement as she slipped between his legs and took his cock into her hands and mouth.

I could tell that his cock head was indeed still sensitive as he winced slightly every time Megan put pressure on it.

After my thorough fucking I was content to just lie beside them watching. However it was too much for Annie and Lizzie. Annie was sitting on a chair beside the bed watching her husband intently. Lizzie walked over and straddled her and began pinching and fondling her breasts.

Annie continued watching the action on the bed but I saw one of her hands reach between Lizzie's thighs and she was soon obviously fingering her sister's pussy.

I must admit I had to admire Megan's technique with Josh's cock. Many years of cock sucking practice I assumed.

The way her tongue encircled the ridge of his cock head then pushed slightly into his pee hole before quickly engulfing his whole length in an expert deep throat had him moaning and squirming in pleasure.

In the meantime the other two had moved to the bed beside Josh and Megan, lying in the opposite direction to them. They lay, Lizzie on top of Annie with both sets of legs spread wide as they kissed and fondled each other's breasts.

With their position on the bed, Josh had a clear and close-up view of their two spread pussies, which I noticed, he was taking full advantage of.

Eventually Josh could take no more. Lifting Megan up by the armpits he pulled her up his body.

"Come here, I have to fuck you."

Annie half raised herself up.

"Us first."

Josh looked a little confused then getting up on his knees approached and slowly slid, doggy style, into Lizzie's pussy.

Lizzie moaned and pushed back on his cock as he started fucking her slow but deep.

After only a few strokes, Annie piped up, "Now me."

Lizzie scooted forward a bit allowing Josh's cock to reach and slide into Annie's pussy.

Again after only a few strokes Lizzie spoke, "Now me again."

I had never seen anything like this as Josh continued fucking, alternating between the two pussies.

Clearly Megan was getting more and more frustrated at watching this show in front of her and at the same time missing out.

"My turn," she demanded.

Josh reluctantly withdrew from Lizzie's pussy and Megan pushed him onto his back.

"I'll turn around. I want everyone to watch."

She turned into a reverse cowgirl position and looked around the room.

Taking his cock in her hand she asked, "Everyone watching?"

With that she slowly slid her cunt down the full length of his cock.

Even she hesitated once he was fully inside her, just enjoying the sensation of being full and stretched.

She leaned back supporting herself on her arms behind her and slowly began rocking her hips on his cock.

12