Family Playtime - Birthdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her cunt lips gripping his cock and her now prominent, fully engorged clit, I found my wetness returning and I slid a finger between my own lips to my clit.

We all seemed to be mesmerised by the sight of the fucking happening in front of us.

The spell was broken when Megan spoke, "Lizzie, come and lick me."

With a big smile, Lizzie stood and moved between her sister's legs.

Taking Josh's balls in one hand, she began to suck and lick her sister's clit.

Megan's movements became faster and stronger as Lizzie worked on her clit.

I thought it was an accident but Megan was clearly in control as she flicked her hips back allowing Josh's cock to pull out of her pussy.

"Suck him," she commanded to her sister.

Lizzie needed no encouragement and she also deep throated his cock.

"OK, put it back," Megan again commanded after a few moments of Lizzie's sucking.

This went on for quite a while with Josh's cock alternatively buried either in Megan's cunt or Lizzie's mouth. I'm sure if he hadn't already cum once he would never have lasted so long.

In the meantime, Annie came over and snuggled up to me. My fingers were still lazily stroking my clit and she took my breasts in her hands and fondled me.

While still watching the fucking in front of us, I couldn't help but ask, "How did you know he wanted to fuck me and how did you agree to let him?"

"After we started role playing a stranger fucking me, I asked if he had the chance, who would be his fantasy fuck. I was surprised when he said it was you."

"He admitted that he couldn't take his eyes off you naked on that day. He even admitted to jerking off to that image of you."

"After that we also started a reverse role play. I played your part as he fucked me. He would even call out your name as he came."

I was amazed but having just been royally fucked by him could only be thankful that I was still attractive to a younger man.

With the strength and speed of Josh's strokes increasing and Lizzie continuing to working Megan's clit our attention was drawn back to the couple fucking.

Megan started moaning, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," then stiffened as her orgasm hit.

She pushed Lizzie away from her now very sensitive clit as, still impaled on Josh's hard cock, she caught her breath.

She slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy, turned round and straddled him face to face.

Leaning forward she whispered something in his ear and he nodded in reply.

She reached back with her hand and started to guide his cock toward her.

I think we were all surprised when she guided it to her backside rather than her pussy.

With the lube still on his cock and the lube from her pussy, his cock met little or no resistance as it slipped into her, hesitating only for a moment before her sphincter relaxed.

Josh started slowly and gently until she began begging for a hard anal fuck.

He needed no encouragement and reaching his hands around he gripped her bum cheeks firmly and pulled them wide apart.

We all had a perfect view of his hardness slamming into her.

Megan gave as good as she got as she slammed her body back hard with each thrust onto Josh's cock.

He gave little warning but groaned, "Your arse is so fucking tight," as with one final hard thrust we watched as his body stiffened and his cock pulsed, filling Megan's insides with his cum.

Megan lifted herself off his cock and fell back on the bed, "Fuck that was good."

Annie leaned over and gave a rather dazed Josh a deep French kiss.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Of course, but I am done."

"What about me?" a shocked Lizzie asked.

"We have to go," Annie replied. "It is one of our rules for sharing that the last fuck we have is just us. Josh obviously needs a rest before I can reclaim him."

Reaching into my bedside table I brought out my favourite vibrator.

"Come here sweetie, mommy will help you.

***

12