Family Playtime - Doubling Up

Story Info
DP fun for the family.
4.7k words
4.69
20.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting with my sister Megan having a catch up over lunch.

To preserve our privacy, we are sitting in a secluded corner of a very nice pub.

Since our family orgies started, our conversations and get togethers have been very open.

"So, what mischief have you and Josh been up to?' was Megan's opening question.

Our sex life had taken a major improvement since I lost my inhibitions and prudishness and had shared Josh and myself with my sisters, mother and other selected outsiders.

"Actually, we have slowed down a bit since My mother's birthday."

I had given Josh to my mother as a birthday present at her last birthday. She hadn't had a good fuck for ages and she was Josh's fantasy fuck so it worked out well for both of them. Of course, the day turned into an orgy with everyone joining in.

"We still play occasionally but finding the right guy or girl is always a problem."

"What about you? A little bird has told me that you have a new boyfriend. What's he like in the sack?"

Megan leaned in close and almost in a whisper, "Dave is amazing. Very considerate and patient and the best thing, he is really well hung."

"What do you mean by well hung?"

"Well, we haven't gotten the tape measure out, but he is the biggest I have had."

Knowing Megan's sexual history, I knew that the new boyfriend must have, indeed, had a very impressive cock.

"He is the first guy who I have had to use lube to get him inside of me."

"That surprises me. From what I remember you get very wet."

"Yes, I do but sometimes I have to use the lube to get him inside. Once inside there is no problem. He stretches me and then I get so wet."

"Wow," was all I could think to say.

Intrigued, I had to ask, "Do you plan to share him?"

"Well, that is why I asked you to lunch."

"We both like watching porn and we came across some really hot double penetration videos," she continued.

"They turned me on and I could see that they turned him on also."

"He asked if I had ever done that. I had to admit that I hadn't. He wanted to know if I was interested in doing it."

"He's prepared to share you?"

"That's what I asked also. He admitted that it is a fantasy of his."

"Have you told him about the family playing together?"

"I hadn't up until that point. I tentatively told him bits and pieces to gauge his reaction. When I saw that it turned him on, I told him all about it."

"What was his reaction?"

She giggled, "He made me retell what happened while he fucked me. He was so turned on that he fucked me so hard I felt like a rag doll when he finally finished."

We were silent for a while after that revelation, me imagining that scenario and Megan, no doubt, reliving it in her mind.

"Anyway, that is why I asked you to lunch. He asked me if I knew anyone who would join us for a DP session. I immediately thought of Josh."

"I told him I had someone in mind but would have to check before I could commit to anything. Would you mind?"

Josh and I had never done a DP. The thought of it was suddenly very appealing.

"Well, you know my rules, I have to be there if Josh is to be shared. Would you share Dave for a DP with me and Josh? Would he be up for it?"

"Of course, I would. I would be very surprised if he wasn't keen for it."

We continued our meal and I suddenly realised that the thoughts running through my head had me very wet.

I glanced at Megan, "Are you as wet as I am?"

She smirked, "I don't know. If you are finished your lunch, why don't we find out."

I was indeed finished.

"Ladies room?"

I followed her into the ladies' room checking that we were alone.

We rushed into one cubicle and I had my fingers in her pussy almost as soon as she had hers in mine.

Megan groaned as my fingers massaged her very wet clit, "Great minds think alike as she discovered that neither of us had worn underwear."

Our tongues intertwined in a deep kiss as our fingers alternatively stroked each other's clits, pussy lips and G spots.

The nastiness of two sisters finger fucking each other in the toilet cubicle and the aroma of two wet pussies, just added to the level of arousal.

Megan's hips started gyrating against my fingers first as she moaned and her muscles started to stiffen. She pulled me hard to her and bucked as her orgasm hit. I was not far behind as her stroking my clit sped up while she was cumming.

We slowly parted and caught our breath.

Peeking out of the cubicle to make sure we were still alone we exited in as ladylike a fashion as we could muster.

As we parted on the footpath outside the pub, Megan looked at me questioningly, "Are we good to go?"

"Absolutely, I will let you know."

**

I could hardly wait for Josh to get home that evening.

As soon as he walked in the door, I was on him, throwing my arms around him and pressing my body against his.

"Feel my cunt," I ordered him.

His fingers soon found my still soaking wet pussy.

He was surprised, "What mischief have you been up to?"

"Sorry to disappoint you but it is not a cream pie. I had lunch with Megan today and things got a little out of hand."

"She has a very interesting proposal for us if you are up to it."

Josh's fingers were by now deeply probing my pussy and I could barely stand.

"And?" he enquired.

"She wants to do a DP with her new boyfriend and you."

"And what did you say?"

"I said I'm sure you would agree. I'm all in as long as I can get DP'd also."

"Take my cock out," he ordered.

I quickly unzipped him and undid his belt. Although it is not easy to get a raging hard on out of jeans and underwear, I soon had his hard cock in my hand.

I went to lower myself to suck his cock but he pulled me up, lifted my dress, pushed me against the wall and entered me in one stroke.

Although fucking standing up against a wall is not as easy as it looks in the movies, he was immediately slamming himself into me.

I lifted my legs to get him deeper. He showed me no consideration as he fucked me hard.

In a surprisingly short time his body was jerking as he pumped his cum deep inside me.

We waited for his softening cock to slip out of me before we slowly parted.

I grinned up at him as he lowered my legs back to the floor.

"I'll take that as a yes."

**

With that arrangements were quickly made and "DP" day soon arrived.

Josh seemed strangely pensive as we approached Megan's front door. I had relayed Megan's description of Dave's cock to him. I know how proud Josh is about the size of his cock and now hoped that he would not be intimidated.

It had been agreed to keep things casual and relaxed by starting off around the pool and then, hopefully, adjourning to a bedroom.

Megan greeted us at the door with a big smile and very little else.

It was clear that today she meant business. Her so-called bikini barely covered her nipples and her pussy lips.

I wondered if Dave had an outfit to match.

Fortunately, once we reached the pool area, I saw that Dave was wearing a normal pair of Speedos.

Once he turned to greet us it was clear however what Megan was talking about. The bulge in the front of his Speedos was impressive.

We exchanged greetings and Dave said how glad he was to finally meet us.

I felt a tingle in my pussy as he continued, with a meaningful look, that he hoped to get to know us really well very soon.

Josh and I stripped down to our swimmers. I was not showing as much skin as Megan but I noticed Dave carefully checking me out.

Josh and Dave meanwhile seemed to be sizing each other up, and I mean that in every way.

Megan was clearly very excited but the two men were more reserved with each other as they chatted.

The men grabbed a beer each while Megan and I had a glass of white wine.

We left them alone to allow them to get to know each other.

Megan was curious, "I wonder what they are talking about?"

"Well, you know men," I replied, "It will either be sex or cars."

Both guys soon started glancing over to us, so I quickly assumed that they were talking sex and we were the subject.

After getting another beer each, they strolled over to us.

My assumption that they had been talking sex was confirmed when I noticed that the bulges in both pairs of Speedos seemed to have grown larger.

Dave sat down beside Megan and started fondling her boobs.

"Josh has been telling me about your family gatherings. He added some naughty bits that you hadn't told me. I knew soon after meeting you that you loved cock. Josh told me just how much you like pussy as well as cock."

With that he removed Megan's top. Her nipples were rock hard.

"How wet are you?" he continued.

Megan immediately leaned back, stripped off her bikini bottom and spread her pussy lips.

"You tell me?"

Dave ran a finger between her wet lips. He soon found her clit. A moan from Megan was the response.

She clung to his arm as he continued to stroke her clit.

Looking over to Josh and me, "I hope I am not embarrassing you?"

"Not at all," replied Josh. "In fact, I think I will join you," as he slipped his hand into my bikini bottom, his fingers immediately finding my clit.

We stayed like that for some minutes, our men teasing our pussies with their fingers.

Megan finally broke the spell, "Well, I assume we are going to do this?"

"Sounds good to me," from Josh.

Megan reached into her bag and produced two pills.

"Better take these. You boys are going to need them with three women to satisfy."

The rest of us were surprised, "Three?"

"I was talking to my mother earlier and she asked what I was doing today," Megan explained.

"When I told her that I was, more than likely, going to be DP'd she asked if she could join in. I knew Josh wouldn't mind so I agreed. She should be here shortly."

Turning to Dave, "I hope you are into older women."

Dave seemed a bit shocked but just nodded.

The guys took their pills and while we waited for them to kick in, Megan removed his hand from her pussy and pushed it towards me.

"Dave, why don't you get to know my sister better?"

With that Dave and Josh swapped places. I made eye contact with Megan and saw that both of us had noticed the large increase in the size of the bulges in their Speedos.

Us girls were again soon moaning as fingers stroked our clits and pussy lips.

"Well, this is a fine to do."

We all looked up to see my mother standing in the doorway.

"You started without me."

We all stood and I introduced Dave to her.

She made it quite clear that she was checking out both boys' packages.

Giving Josh a peck on the cheek, "I can see you are glad to see me, as always."

"I can see that you are glad to see me also," to Dave.

Giving Dave a big hug, she reached down, put a hand on his bum, and pulled him in tightly.

"Just remember he is mine," Megan half-jokingly warned her.

"We were just about to go inside and get comfortable,"

We all trouped into the main bedroom.

Megan leaned into Dave, "Sorry darling but I have been skiting about what a well-endowed boyfriend I have. Are you ready to reveal?"

Dave smiled in agreement.

Megan moved behind him, hooked her thumbs into the sides of his Speedos and slowly pulled them down, despite catching on his erection.

"Ta da."

All eyes were glued to Dave's cock.

Indeed, it was an impressive size. A very good-looking cock with girth and length in the right proportion.

My mother was licking her lips at the sight while I felt that familiar tingle in my pussy again. Josh just looked a bit overawed.

"Dave, be a gentleman and do the honours please," instructed my mother, at the same time turning her back to him and indicating that he should undress her.

Dave needed no encouragement and as the garments fell to the floor, he placed one hand on her boob while the other went between her legs.

My mother's head fell back onto his shoulder as his fingers respectively pinched her nipple and found their way between her pussy lips.

Josh and I stripped off as we watched Dave work his magic on my mother.

Finally, Dave turned to Josh, "Damn, do all the women in this family get so wet?"

Josh shrugged, "Pretty much. Wait until you meet Lizzie."

Dave gently manoeuvred my mother over to the bed and laid her down on her back. Placing her legs over his shoulders he spread her pussy lips and proceeded to lick her. Her hands immediately went to his head to increase the pressure on her clit.

Briefly lifting his head, he commented, to no one in particular, "Tastes great also."

Hearing a moan behind me, I turned to see Megan on her knees in front of Josh with the head of his cock in her mouth.

He looked at me, "She has a magic tongue."

I thought it best not to ask the 'which sister is better' question.

Feeling left out, I went down to my knees behind Dave, reached between his legs and grasped his cock.

He gave a bit of a start but relaxed when he realised it was me.

His cock overflowed my hand and really did feel good. I slowly stroked it as my other hand found my clit.

Surprisingly quickly, I thought, I heard my mothers' moans get louder and stronger as I watched her body stiffen in a huge orgasm.

She released her grip on Dave's head and motioned for him to move above her.

"Fuck me. I want to try that big cock."

Dave needed no further encouragement. I was in the perfect position on my knees to watch him spread her legs again and push his cock into her.

He stroked his cock along her lips to tease her and lube his cock and then found her entrance.

Slowly he pushed into her. It was an amazing sight to watch his cock spread her lips wide as he slipped in.

In a couple of gentle strokes he was balls deep.

"Oh fuck," was all my mother appeared to be able to say.

Dave started fucking her slow and deep, accompanied by groans and 'oh fucks' from my mother.

After a few minutes, I was surprised when she told him to stop.

Looking over at Megan, she asked, "I thought this was supposed to be a DP party?"

Then to Josh, "Get over here on your back. I want you in the front and Dave in the back."

While they rearranged themselves, Megan opened a new tube of lube.

My mother spread her legs and lowered herself onto Josh's cock.

"Um, that feels nice."

With her bum now in the air, Dave took the lube and applied liberal amounts to both her hole and his cock.

Gently, he inserted one finger into her. He felt her sphincter relax, withdrew it and re-inserted two fingers, slowly stroking them in and out.

Once he felt that she was properly relaxed, as he withdrew his fingers, he pushed the head of his cock in.

My mother just moaned while Josh seemed surprised, "I can feel his cock rubbing up against mine."

Wait until it goes all the way in, I thought.

Slowly Dave worked his cock all the way in then paused to allow my mother to relax even further.

I looked over to Megan to see her reaction. She was wide eyed, focussed entirely on the scene before her, while the fingers of one hand were frantically stroking her clit.

The pause was suddenly broken by my mother with, "For God's sake, someone fuck me."

With that the two boys began slowly stroking inside her. It took a few attempts to get the rhythm right, but they eventually found the best was stroke in from one cock while the other was stroking out and vice versa.

My mother seemed to be in seventh heaven. All she could say was 'oh yeah' and 'fuck' over and over.

Megan seemed a bit miffed, "I organised this party. You boys aren't allowed to cum in her. You have to cum in me."

The boys continued fucking my mother and I noticed her hand reach down and begin playing with her clit.

Soon her body stiffened with her second orgasm.

"Fuck me," from Dave. "I can feel her arse muscles gripping my cock."

My mother took a moment to relax after her orgasm and the three bodies untangled themselves.

My mother stood up and gently kissed Dave on the cheek.

"Thank you. That was fantastic. It's been ages since I have had two cocks and none as big as yours."

Dave and Josh sat back on the bed. Both started slowly stroking their cocks.

Turning to Megan, I asked, "You going next?"

She paused, then smirked, "No, I want full loads from both of them. They can fuck you, but they can't cum until they fuck me."

I was so hot and wet, I could feel it dribbling down my inner thigh.

I walked over to Dave and pushed him back onto the bed.

"I want that cock in my pussy."

He grinned back, "No problem. It will be my pleasure."

I mounted Dave and immediately lowered my pussy onto his cock. I was so wet that it only needed a couple of strokes for my pussy to stretch to accommodate his full length and girth.

I couldn't help but moan when he was fully inside me. I have never been stretched that wide and deep.

With Megan's warning in mind, I rode him for a minute or two as his hands grasped the cheeks of my bum to pull me hard onto his cock.

He grinned up at me, "Keep that up and I will cum and you will be in trouble with your sister."

I stopped and turned to Josh, "Your turn."

I rocked my pussy gently on Dave's cock as I felt Josh apply lube to my arsehole.

Gently one finger pushed into me until I felt my muscles relax then a second finger entered.

I could feel Josh's body manoeuvring behind me then the pressure from the head of his cock as his fingers withdrew.

Slowly and gently, he stroked deeper and deeper until he was also balls deep inside me.

The feeling was intense. I had never felt so full.

"You ready?" asked Josh.

I could only nod and they both started to fuck me with alternate strokes as they had done my mother.

Dave was so big that his cock must have been rubbing on my clit because it wasn't long, with all of the intense stimulation, I soon felt my orgasm building.

My lower body started involuntarily rotating to intensify the feeling of both cocks.

As I came my whole body stiffened and I had to bury my face in Dave's chest to stop me screaming out loud.

"Wow, your muscles are squeezing my cock so hard," I heard from Josh.

"That was a big one," from my mother who was standing back with Megan watching.

Megan was still stroking her clit. My mother pulled her hand away, brought it up to her mouth and started licking her daughter's fingers.

"This one is so wet she needs cock now."

The boys disentangled themselves and Dave asked Josh, "Cunt or arse? I have had both."

Josh grinned, "So have I. You're the boyfriend, you choose."

Dave promptly lay down on his back and motioned to Megan, "Your turn."

She climbed on top and, I suppose it was a combination of wetness and having fucked this cock before, she took his full length in one deep stroke.

Josh applied the lube to her backside and he seemed to also slide straight in.

This time there was no gentleness. They both seemed to sense that Megan wanted it hard, fast and rough.

They were fucking her so hard it seemed difficult to maintain the rhythm they had developed with my mother and me, but they kept at it.

Megan on the other hand just kept making mewing sounds as they used her.

Josh was the first to announce that he was coming. He thrust hard and stiffened as he emptied into her.

Dave kept fucking her and Josh stayed in place.

When Dave stiffened and thrust up hard into her, Josh, surprised said, "I can feel his cock shooting, damn."

They caught their breath for a few moments then separated.

Megan fell back onto the bed, legs splayed wide. I could see Dave's cum begin to leak out of her pussy lips.

I looked at Josh, "Too soon for silky seconds? I know how much you like them."

Josh focussed on Megan's just fucked pussy's puffy well lubed lips and dribbling cum. I knew how tempted he was.

He crawled between her legs and slowly slid his cock along her pussy lips, spreading Dave's cum. Having just cum, his cock may have deflated a bit despite the pill, but Megan was so wet he still slid straight in.

12