Family Playtime - Doubling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that feels good. Man, that was a big load."

Megan locked her legs behind his back to pull him in deep and their bodies slowly undulated as they savoured the intense sensations.

I pushed Dave down on the bed beside the couple fucking. I lay down beside him on my side, grasped his still hard cock and slowly stroked it while I watched my husband fuck my sister.

We lay there for a while like that waiting for the boys to fully recover for their next round.

My mother walked over to where Dave and I were lying.

"I want some more of this," taking hold of his cock.

"And I need to reclaim my husband," I added.

Getting up from the bed I walked over to where Josh and Megan were fucking and gave him a slap on the behind.

"My turn," I told him.

While waiting for those two to disengage their bodies, I watched, fascinated, as my mother straddled Dave, grasped his cock, guided it to her pussy and lowered herself down with a sigh as his cock filled her pussy.

Indicating to Dave not to move she found the right position and started grinding her lower body against his. I could tell that not only was she getting his big cock slowly moving in her pussy but was grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

Her head thrown back, as if in a trance, she slowly moved her body to maximise her pleasure.

Me, on the other hand, wanted some hard fucking.

Pushing Josh down onto the bed I went to mount him, but he stopped me.

Guiding me with his hands, "Turn around. I love being able to watch my cock slide in and out of your cunt."

I did so and supporting my body with my hands on his knees, slowly slid backwards while he guided his cock into my cunt.

Slowly rocking my body back and forward to fuck him, I asked, "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"Fantastic," was his reply. "My cock spreads your cunt lips so wide and you are so wet."

I was in a bit of a trance myself, I was enjoying his cock so much, but then he stepped it up a notch for me.

I felt his hands on the cheeks of my backside as his thumbs parted my pussy lips even further, at the same time spreading my bum cheeks.

It was a fantastic turn on being so vulnerable and exposed while his cock continued to slowly slide in and out of me.

Then he stepped it up a notch as I felt a finger probe then enter my arse.

I tried to imagine what he was seeing but the image of Dave's big cock spreading my mothers' pussy lips kept coming into my mind.

The slapping of skin against skin woke me from my own pleasure. I glanced over to see my mother's body now still while Dave slammed his cock into her from below.

She just lay on top of him while he pounded away.

Even Megan seemed mesmerised by the sight, as the three of us watched my mother get the fucking of her life.

Finally, Dave announced, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"In my cunt, fill me," was her reply.

His body stiffened with his cock deep inside her as he came with a loud grunt with each spurt of cum.

My mother lifted herself off him but stayed above him as his cum started to drip out of her onto his cock. She reached down and massaged the remaining cum over her pussy lips.

Leaning down, she kissed him on the cheek, "That was fantastic. Thank you."

With the show over, Josh and I recommenced fucking.

Megan came over and gently pushed my body back so that I was almost lying back on Josh's chest.

Now I was fully exposed to my sister, and while not as exciting as being exposed to my husband, it still excited me.

I must admit I did jump when I felt her tongue stroke my clit followed by sucking it into her mouth.

With my clit being sucked and licked and my pussy full of cock, the feeling was intense.

I rocked back and forward on his cock and, I must admit, deliberately rocked back too far knowing that Josh's cock would slip out of me.

As expected, Megan immediately sucked him in deep.

She blew him for a couple of minutes then guided his cock back into my pussy.

"You taste great, sis," as she returned her attention to my clit.

This time I stayed still to savour the feeling of her sucking my clit while Josh slowly fucked me.

My hips started shuddering as my orgasm approached. Megan held onto me to keep the pressure on my clit.

My whole body stiffened and shuddered as I came with one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. I soon had to push Megan away from my clit as it was far too sensitive.

My orgasm must have been too much for Josh as, after only a few more strokes, he came deep inside me.

We finally separated and just lay there recovering.

Looking around, I saw that my mother and Dave were missing.

I looked enquiringly at Megan.

"They are showering together."

"You didn't join them?"

"Not enough room. Besides I can shower with him anytime. It's not often I get the chance to suck my sister's clit and my brother in law's cock."

With some female giggling coming from the shower in the next room, it seemed that playtime was not quite finished yet.

My mother soon emerged having redressed.

Josh and I also dressed, and we started to say our goodbye's.

As she was going out the door, my mother turned and addressed both couples, "I haven't been fucked like that in a lifetime. Now don't forget. If you do this again you have to invite me."

***

12