Family Playtime - Just the Girls

Story Info
Family fun continues but only with the girls.
2.2k words
4.52
8.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Playtime - Just The Girls

It's the last day of our holiday. Josh, my son in law, is away for the day on a fishing trip. My daughters Annie and Megan are somewhere in the house, probably packing while my youngest, Lizzie, is outside doing some last minute sunbaking.

Looking outside I see that not only is Lizzie sunbaking but she is doing it nude. She always likes to push the boundaries.

"Don't stay out too long," I yell at her. "You will burn your lady bits."

She waved and yelled back, "Yes I'm finished. I was just about to come inside."

I turned to put the coffee machine on and I heard her come in. Turning back to see if she wanted a coffee I saw that she was still naked, sitting with her feet up on the edge of the chair. Her bald pussy clearly visible between her spread thighs.

Things had become very open and free and easy after our earlier sex session when the whole family had ended up having an orgy.

The girls seemed to enjoy playing the game of seeing how quickly they could get Josh hard and then teasing him by not taking it any further.

Lizzie must have seen the look on my face as I looked at her nakedness.

"What? I love being naked. I do it around my house all the time. It's not as though you haven't seen me naked," she smirked, "and more."

It was true. I had watched avidly as Josh had hard fucked her on the night of the orgy. I had used those images and those of my other two daughters getting fucked and having sex with each other almost every day since to masturbate alone in my bedroom.

I now regretted not agreeing to Josh fucking me also.

I wasn't sure but I suspected that there had been some bed hopping going on during the nights since the orgy although that day had not been repeated.

The smell of fresh coffee must have spread through the house as within minutes of each other both Annie and Megan appeared wanting a cup.

Both were surprised to see Lizzie sitting there in all her glory flashing her wares.

Lizzie and Megan had admitted that they had a long sexual history together so I wasn't surprised when I noticed that Megan couldn't take her eyes off Lizzie's nakedness.

"Josh is away for the day. Why don't we have a ladies naked day?" Lizzie asked. "You wait, you will love it."

Megan didn't hesitate to shed her clothes while Annie and I were a bit more reluctant but eventually both did so.

It was quite awkward, the four of us sitting around the table, naked and drinking coffee. It did feel very liberating however.

Megan and Lizzie were sitting together and after some minutes they made no effort to hide the fact that something was going on under the table.

"What are you two up to?" I asked, not sure that I wanted to know the answer.

Megan grinned and lifted her hand up to her mouth.

"Lizzie tastes as good as usual," she announced with a grin.

With that Lizzie stood up, pulled Megan up, pulled her close and started kissing her.

Within moments each had their fingers in each other's pussies as they continued to kiss.

I knew, since the orgy, that Lizzie was an exhibitionist but this seemed to be putting it out there.

I glanced across to gauge Annie's reaction but her eyes were glued to the kissing pair. The fingers of one hand were pinching one of her nipples while the other hand was between her legs, clearly working her clit.

I suppose I should not have been surprised. Since the orgy night when she had agreed, even encouraged, her husband Josh to fuck her sisters and fuck her anally, she had turned from conservative to being very open about sex.

With the sights in front of me, even I could feel my nipples harden and the moisture start to flow in my pussy.

When Lizzie and Megan eventually came up for air, Lizzie exclaimed, "Wait, I have something to show you. Come to my bedroom."

With that she took Megan's hand and led us to her room.

"I was shopping yesterday and found a very interesting speciality shop."

She took a large brown bag out of the cupboard, and with a "Ta da," emptied it onto the bed.

Lying there was a large double ended dildo and a strap on cock.

"Who wants to try first?" she asked.

Megan reached for the dildo to judge its size and test its' flexibility.

Lizzie pushed her onto her back on the bed with a "Here, let's try it."

With that she spread Megan's legs, lay between them and started rubbing one end of the dildo between Megan's pussy lips to lube it. When she judged it was wet enough she found her sister's entrance and began to slowly slide it into her sister's pussy.

Low moans came from Megan as the dildo went deeper into her.

When the dildo was fully inserted Lizzie got to her knees between Megan's legs and started rubbing the other end of the dildo between her pussy lips. Soon she also was giving low moans as she slid her pussy down the length of the dildo.

I had seen how much these two enjoyed scissoring and the dildo added a new dimension to it. They both worked the dildo between them slowly and gently as they lost themselves in their pleasure.

Both Annie and I watched in fascination as we played with ourselves. I was now dripping wet and would have badly loved a cock inside of me. I assumed Annie was the same.

The two girls manoeuvred themselves around so that they both lay on their backs, bum cheek to bum cheek, legs intertwined and still connected by the dildo.

Rocking their hips back and forward they worked the dildo in each other's pussy.

After watching them and working my clit I couldn't help myself. I could clearly see Lizzie's clit which seemed to be larger than Megan's. Getting on all fours I leaned down for a closer look.

With my face only inches away from two dripping wet pussies the smell of lady sex filled my nostrils.

Both pussies were undulating slowly and gently on the shared dildo but my attention was drawn to Lizzie's clit.

The hood was clearly engorged with her arousal with her clit itself peeking out.

With the sight and smell of these two pussies right in front of me I couldn't help but gently flick my tongue against Lizzie's clit. She moaned and thrust her hips upward to maintain the contact.

Instead I pushed the tip of my tongue between the side of her hood and her pussy lip, moving it along her lip to the top of her hood and then back down the other side.

She was so very wet and tasted and smelled great.

Repeating this a number of times I gave the exposed head of her clit a few flicks of my tongue as I passed by.

Lizzie's moans grew louder and I soon felt one of her hands gently pressing on the back of my head.

On my next pass over the tip of her clit she pushed down with her hand and closed her thighs to keep me in that spot.

I continued to gently and slowly lick her as she held me in position.

Her muscles soon began to shudder as her orgasm approached.

With one final spasm her whole body tensed and she came. I could feel her muscles contract and release as her orgasm continued.

She soon pushed my head away.

"Stop, too sensitive," she begged.

I looked up to see Megan leaning back on her elbows. Clearly she had been watching me bring my daughter to orgasm in front of her.

"Fuck me, that is so hot watching you two," she exclaimed.

I felt some movement on the bed and gave a surprised start when I felt something hard between my pussy lips.

I glanced up to see that Annie had put on the strapon and was now slowly sliding the tip up and down between my well lubricated lips.

As much as I loved my favourite vibrator nothing compared to the feeling of another body close by and inside you. It was all the more taboo that the naked bodies around me were my own daughters.

I needed cock badly so in the absence of a real one I would have to make do with the strapon.

After a couple of strokes up and down my pussy lips when the tip of the dildo passed over my entrance I pushed back to hold it there.

Annie hesitated, probably wondering how far to go with me.

"Come on. I need it badly." I told her.

"Oh yes, fuck her," chimed in Megan as one hand reached down and began stroking her clit only inches from my face.

As Annie guided it to my pussy I asked her, "Take it slowly. It's bigger than I thought."

Gently she pushed forward and I felt the pleasure of it filling and stretching me.

Once it bottomed out I whispered to her, "Wait a moment for my pussy to adjust to it." I also wanted to enjoy the feeling of fullness a little longer.

I looked up at her and nodded, "OK fuck me slowly."

Slowly she began to move with long, slow, deep strokes.

Once she got her rhythm I turned back to the two pussies before me that were still impaled on the double ended dildo.

Turning my head I began to lick Megan's pussy juice covered fingers as she began to stroke her clit. She tasted different to her sister but still fantastic.

Having licked one daughter to orgasm and now having turned my attention to another daughter did something to me. I was so aroused that I looked over my shoulder at Annie who was still stroking the strapon in me.

"Use your finger," I asked.

I guess she assumed I wanted her to massage my clit.

"I don't think I can reach around the strapon," she replied.

As I reached around with one hand to take one of hers which was resting on my bum and guided it towards my bum hole, I told her, "No put it in there."

She seemed surprised but I soon felt her finger gather lube from my dripping pussy and then slowly enter me.

I started to slowly rock back and forward on the strap on and her finger.

With objects now slowly stroking in both my holes I needed to cum badly. I reached back and began stroking my clit.

Soon I too began to feel my muscles contract and release as my orgasm approached and then burying my face in the bed clothes, screamed as I shook with a huge orgasm.

As I came down from my orgasm Annie slowly and gently withdrew the strapon and her finger from my body.

"Oh my God Mum. That was incredible. I never realised. I could feel every muscle contraction with my finger in you when you came."

"Clearly you still have a lot to learn, big sister," Megan smirked.

She scooted back releasing the dildo from her pussy. Reaching up she grabbed Annie's hand, pulling Annie over to her side of the bed and pushed her down on her back.

Lizzie and I began spooning, with me gently pinching her nipples and running a finger between her pussy lips, as we watched the other two move into a 69.

The girls were positioned so that Lizzie and I had a clear view between Annie's spread thighs.

Megan reached around with both hands and spread Annie's pussy lips wide.

Lifting her head she grinned at us, "Like the view?"

All we could do was nod in agreement.

Megan lowered her head and although this obstructed our view it was clear that she was giving Annie's clit very direct attention.

Moving her hands down to Annie's bum cheeks she spread them to reveal her other entrance which was clearly covered in pussy juice leaking down from her pussy.

Annie tensed as one of Megan's fingers began to probe her hole. She soon relaxed however and when she did so Megan slowly and gently pushed her finger deep inside.

Before Megan lowered her head back down to Annie's pussy she turned and asked, "Do it to me please."

Obviously we could not see what Annie was doing but when Megan at first tensed then relaxed and moaned it was clear that she also had her sister's finger deep inside her.

Megan lowered her face to Annie's pussy and began to work on her with tongue and finger.

Although Lizzie and I could not see much we were fascinated with the sight of these two girls giving each other maximum pleasure.

First Annie then Megan tensed and moaned as they came.

As they untangled their bodies Annie looked up a little shyly, "Wow. We must do this again."

Although I agreed whole heartedly I wondered how to achieve that back in the real world.

***