All Comments on 'Family Problems Ch. 01'

by Shyone245

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
centauri4centauri4about 6 years ago
Impressions

There are all sorts of fantasies people can imagine, but I think the ones where the characters embrace new feelings as real then make informed and consensual decisions are the best. This first chapter has a blend of both uninformed and informed choices, and well, more realistically IF the characters could discuss feelings, desires and needs openly, without judgement, they would all be more happy in the end. Sex between adults should not be a wedge driving them apart, but rather a commonality when each recognizes feelings are real, and responsible adults discuss things, talk issues through, seek understanding and value compassion for each other as crucial to "normal" life. We all have hearts, brains, nerves and an ability to reason through situations or circumstances, and the realistic responses of "living" characters should not be hard or harder to write; the real responses should be easier than fantasy responses (brightness and light, versus dark, moody, jealous and exploitative). Maybe consider this: A sister might never consent to touching, and that would be a dead end, but what if she did tentatively (cautiously) say yes? You explored that type of reaction here between father and son, so... that proves it can be written. "Problems" exist in the face of limitations and judgement, but when judgement is flexible and limitations are stretched or expanded, then situational boundaries become flexible or wider, I think. Anything can be given realism, probably has been, will be in the future, and humans are not always as narrow-minded or as hardwired as some claim us to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hard

rather hard to read. seriously needed a proofreader. Is English not your first language?

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Tdrrible

Not bi if.you don,' fuck Dad and brother.

Wish I had not wasted my.time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just no

So they are just rapists that justify that being bi she must like it?

Congrats 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stay Gone

You've been gone a while. Please go back. This story sucks sewers. Dialogue is way beyond lame. So she's bi then dad and son Decide to get their rocks off with her? Your line of thinking is bi means cock whore? Pathetic. If you decide to torment us with another story PLEASE LEARN PROPER ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR? 1 star is too much.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unedited B******t

Four paragraphs or so into this "story," with its bad grammar and nonsense I gave up. I'll try to avoid any more of your infantile elephant dung.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ZERO

Please, please Lit, introduce a zero rating for turgid swill such as this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous