Family Reunion

Story Info
Our sex mad parents came for the weekend!
6k words
4.58
23k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about a family reunion after we had moved to St Albans. All people involved are well over the age of 18.

God I've missed your beautiful ass, look at that lovely pink rosebud of your anus.

"Well it's always been yours to use Daddy, now stop talking and fuck your daughter."

My Mum squirted some lubrication on my Dads cock and on my ass, she pushed two fingers up my ass.

"Now you can fuck her."

My Dad pushed his cock past the tight ring of my sphincter, his cock inching it's way up my rear passage.

"Fuck, I've been waiting for this for so long Anna, bend over a bit more so I can give you a good hard ass fuck."

I bent right over, sticking my bum right up in the air.

"Anything for you Daddy, now just fuck your daughter's tight asshole."

Ten minutes earlier on Friday evening my parents had arrived for the weekend. My husbands parents were due later. D, my husband had arranged a family weekend in our new house in St. Albans as we had not seen our parents for nearly a year.

My name is Anna, I'm 25, quite tall, slim with pert tits and bum. Oh, and I love sex.

When my parents walked in, my Mum had given me a big kiss and whispered in my ear, "your father has had a fucking hard on for days."

My Dad just kissed me fully on the lips, I could feel his hard cock as he held me tight, his hands on my ass cheeks.

I only had on a light summer dress, low topped, that just reached below the top of my legs.I felt my Dad pull the shoulder straps of my dress off, and as I stood back, it just fell to the ground.

"For fuck's sake at least put the suitcases away dear." Mum said.

I stood there naked in front of my parents, my Dad was running his hands over my body as he looked me over.

"Like the new shape of my bush Dad, I have shaped it like a heart?"

He ran his hand between my legs, a finger between my cunt lips, it flicked up inside me, my legs opened as I stood before my father.

I smiled as a few more fingers entered me. I spread my knees wide open, my arms around my Dads neck.

"God you are soaking wet, come and feel this Di," he said to my Mum Diana.

I felt my Mums hand slide down over my ass, her fingers joining my Dads in my cunt.

"Beautiful juicy cunt." Was all my Mum said.

"Turn around darling, let's see that ass of yours." Dad said.

I turned and leant on the tabled and heard my Dad remove his trosers. He pulled my cheeks apart and I felt him kiss my bum, his tongue licked my anus, and as I bent further over, it pushed in my backside.

"I'm all nice and clean for you Daddy."

That's how I came to have his cock pushing it's way up my ass. My Dad has a nice cock, not huge, but a good seven inches. He caught hold my hips and all of his cock was inside me. He started fucking my ass as Mum watched, I reached between my legs and felt his balls. They felt huge and I thought about how much spunk I was going to get.

My Dad was just fucking away at my ass, I squeezed his balls, holding his cock tight in my ass with my muscles. Holding it tight in my backside.

"Don't fucking tease me Anna, please. I want to watch my cock as it goes in and out of your asshole, pulling your anus out. Oh fuck I've been dreaming of this."

I relaxed my anal passageway, Dad resumed fucking me.

"Don't you dare cum yet Dad, I want to see you cum over your daughter, on my tits and face."

With that he pulled me up straight, keeping his cock up inside me, he held me tight and walked me towards our sofa. He pulled me down with him, cock still in my ass. I was now riding him, I leaned back on my father, his hands were soon holding and squeezing my tits.

My Mum was stood in front of us, watching as his cock went in and out of my ass. She had her hand up skirt, I watched as she pulled her knickers down. My mother was finger fucking herself as I watched.

I saw her head go back, fuck, she's only cumming already. She moaned out loud as she orgasmed. She dropped to her knees and her face went straight on my cunt. I looked down as her tongue was licking and flicking at my clit. Her fingers entered my cunt.

I was bucking up and down on my Dads cock in my ass, my Mum was eating my cunt.

"Oh fuck Mum that's it, suck my cunt, make me cum.'

She was nibbling on my clit with her teeth as my orgasm was building. My father was pinching my nipples, hard, as my cum erupted over my mothers face.

She moaned as I filled her mouth, "oh you fucking slut, cum for mommy.

"I'm fucking going to cum soon." Dad shouted.

I pushed my Mums head away and climbed off my Dads cock, a loud plop as his cock left my ass.

I sat back on the sofa, my father swung his leg over me sitting on my stomach.

I pushed my tits together as he wanked his cock in front of my face.

"Cum for me Daddy, on my tits, splatter my face, I want to watch you cum on your daughter."

He was wanking his cock like mad, squeezing it hard, I heard him grunt as the first strand of spunk shot out of his cock. It nearly missed me, hitting me on the forehead and in my hair. The second strand hit me full in the face, some went in my open mouth.

His hand was a blur on his cock, another grunt as the next load went straight in my mouth, another splashed on my tits.

"Come on daddy, give it to me, give me your spunk."

I put my head forward and took his cock in my mouth. He was still tossing himself off as more spunk filled my mouth. I leant back as more and more of my daddys cum squirted over my tits and face. I thought he was never going to stop cumming, it was the biggest load I'd had for a while.

He finally fell forward onto me, his cock on my tits. I rubbed it all over my tits.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," was all he kept saying as I sucked on his spent cock.

"Thank you Daddy, you know I love you and you can use me anytime you want."

My Mum was smiling, her face covered in my juices, and suggested they had better put their suitcases away.

"What time will D be home love, I need a good fuck as well," she asked me.

Around six o'clock usually, and I think he was picking up Tom and Kate, his parents as well. It was only just midday, so plenty of time. As my parents unpacked I rinsed my face and tits and made some coffee. I had not bothered to dress as I knew Dad would want me again.

My parents were in their mid- forties,the same as D's parents. All were quite fit and sex mad, like daughter like mother I guess. My Mum loves BDSM as well, many a time she has come home, barely able to walk, covered in bruises, but smiling!

I made the coffee and was sat outside in the garden with a cigarette. It was a warm day and Dad had just a pair of shorts on. Mum was wearing, well I say wearing, a summer dress, the vee neck was open to below her tits and the side was slit up to her waist.

I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear and her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Dad sat next to me on the bench seat, Mum sat opposite us, her dress fell open and she began stroking herself.

"We have missed you darling, especially your Dad."

"I've missed both of you as well, been to any parties lately?"

"Last week, I've still got the marks on my bum. Someone had brought along a new device. It's called a fucking machine. I don't understand how it works but it's awesome. I was strapped over a bench on my my stomach and they pushed a dildo up my cunt. They switched it on and a motor started. It just went in and out of me as a button controlled how fast it went. Your Dad had it turned up to full power as other guys pushed their cocks in my mouth. Someone used a whip and cane on my backside as this machine just kept fucking me. I couldn't stop cummming."

I saw Dad had got his cock out as Mum told the story. I took it in my hand and stroked it as Mum recounted how many guys had uesd her mouth. My Dad stood up and his shorts fell to the floor. He sat down, his cock sticking up like tent pole.

I climbed on my Dads lap, guiding his cock between my cunt lips. I was riding him, slowly as he kissed me, he held my tits, squeezing them.

"Please Dad, hurt me, hurt my nipples."

He took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, pinching them. He began pulling my nipples up, down, side to side. I thought he was trying to pull them off. The pain was intense as I felt my cunt start to quiver in excitement.

"Harder Daddy please?"

He suddenly slapped my tits with his palms as I felt my ass get slapped as well."

I looked around and my Mum was naked, she had the belt from my Dads shorts and was whipping my ass cheeks with it.

"Oh fuck yes, I've missed you guys, don't leave any marks as Tom will want to fuck me, oh fuck it, hurt me, make me cum."

I felt my Mums breath on my ass, her tongue slid up between my cheeks, she licked my ass before her tongue went in my anus. She held my Dads balls, pushing them up, trying to get them in my cunt.

My juices were flowing like a waterfall as my Dad thrust his hips and cock up my cunt. My orgasm overwhelmed me, I clung on around my Dads neck as my Mums fingers went up my cunt alongside my Dads cock.

"Fuck oh fuck don't fucking stop please." I screamed as the first wave of my orgasm hit me. I was hanging on my cunt was so full. I felt my Mums other fingers push up my asshole.

I nearly passed out as wave after wave of total pleasure washed through my body. I was being lifted up by the cock and fingers in my holes. My Dads spunk erupted inside me. My own cum joined his and was running out of me. My Mum was licking and sucking between my legs, tasting our juices.

I collapsed on my father.

We finally untangled ourselves. My Dads cock was glistening with our cum, Mum was soon sucking his cock dry and finger fucking herself. I got behind her and pushed my hand up her cunt, fisting her as she orgasmed. My Dad was slapping her tits as I felt her ejaculate over my hand.

We all sat back, I lit a cigarette, we were all naked in the garden and my Dads spunk was dribbling down the inside of my thighs. Mum went and made some more coffee as I heard the phone ring.

I got up to go inside and answer it. It was D, my husband.

"Sorry babe, I'm running late, can you pick up my parents from the station and I will be home as soon as I can."

My Mum walked by with the coffee, hearing me talking to D.

"Yes of course, my Mum says hello and is looking forward to fucking you."

"Tell her I am too, enjoy yourself until I get home, love you."

I quickly showered and slipped my summer dress back on. I knew Tom would like it as it showed my tits if I leaned forward and was short enough to show my ass.

Mum and Dad were still sat, naked, in the garden as I left. She said there was no point in dressing. I just grinned as I left and drove to the station.

I was waiting on the platform as the train pulled in.

Kate got off first and gave me a big kiss and hug,which lifted my dress up at the back. Tom and a few others could see my bare ass cheeks as they got off.

"Just what I wanted to see," he said as he kissed me, squeezing my ass.

"Down boy." Kate said as we headed to my car. Tom got in the front with me and Kate was in the back.

My dress rode up as I drove and Tom was soon staring at my bush.

"No knickers then Anna."

"I thought you would like that Tom." I grinned as his hand was feeling my tits as I drove. He slipped the straps off my shoulders, no seatbelts then. I let it fall down to my waist as I drove. Tom was soon kissing one nipple with his hand between my thighs.

"For fucks sake Tom leave Anna alone, at least until we get inside."

"It's alright Kate, D and I often drive like this, only your son has his cock out."

Tom pulled his zip down and exposed his hard cock. I reached over and stroked it as his fingers wormed there way up inside my juicy cunt.

"God your wet."

"Sorry Tom, my Dad beat you to it, and before you ask, yes my ass as well."

I felt a bit of pre cum ooze from his hole. I used it to to moisten his cock as he sucked hard on my left nipple. Kate was leaning forward and I felt her hands on my tits.

"It's so nice to see you again Anna, any decent dogging sites around here?"

I should explain that Kate was a latecomer, sexual wise, apart from her son. I remember the first time I took her dogging when D was at UNI. She was hesitant at first but after watching me get fucked by some strangers, she joined in. I was watching her with Tom as she finally let another guy fuck her. It was like someone turned on a tap, she just wanted more and more. Hence the dogging enquiry.

"Yes Kate, a couple for you to try."

It was only 15 mins to our house so I was soon pulling in to our drive. Tom put his cock away and I just held my dress around my waist. I shouted to my parents as we walked in.

I let my dress fall down as I led them through to the garden. My parents were still naked as they all hugged and kissed. I saw my Mum free Toms cock and was soon on her knees sucking on his cock.

Kate said "we will unpack later Tom," as my Dad was pulling her dress over her head. Her bra and panties soon followed. She leaned over the bench and I watched as my Dad started to fuck my mother in law.

I just watched as our parents were sucking and fucking. What a family, I thought.

Tom said, "sorry Diana but I've got to fuck Anna first."

"Go on then, but you had better fuck me after."

I knew Tom loved my ass, just as much as my Dad did. I bent over the bench, alongside my mother in law who was moaning with my Dads cock pounding in to her.

Tom soon got behind me, his cock just slid straight up my cunt. He only gave me a few thrusts before it was pushing at my anus. I wiggled my ass, he caught hold of my hips and just impaled my ass with his cock in one go. It went right up my rectum, balls deep.

I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"What a fucking ass, so tight and just perfect for cock. Your daughter has the best fucking ass I've ever had Bill." He said to my father who by now was up inside Kates ass.

"Oh god just fuck me, I've missed your cock Tom."

Tom had the biggest cock between D and my Dad. It was a good nine inches and was stretching my rear passage. My Mum was watching us all and walked around in front of me. I put my tongue out. She pushed herself towards me and I managed to get my tongue in her slit, as she pulled her cunt lips open.

I had to grip onto the bench as Tom was banging away at my ass.

"I don't want to fucking stop Anna, but I'm nearly there, where do you want my cum?"

"In my mouth Tom please, stick your cock right down my throat."

Tom pulled his cock out my ass, I spun around and looked up at my father in law as he forced his cock in my open mouth, it went deep, down my throat as his warm cum shot out. I gasped, but swallowed his load. He had both hands around the back of my head as he fucked away in my mouth.

"Oh my fucking hell, it's right down her throat Kate, look you can see it," he said to his wife.

His loads of spunk kept spurting down my throat as I greedily swallowed it. I stuck a finger up his ass as it just kept cummming.

Tom finally stopped cumming, he pul!ed his cock out, slowly, and bent down to kiss me, I wiped his cock on my tits as we all watched my father unload up inside Kates cunt as they both came together.

My mum was soon sucking on both cocks trying to suck a bit more spunk out of their cocks.

Everyone then relaxed and we moved inside. My mum kept sucking on Toms cock as we all watched. Kate and my Dad were caressing my tits as I sat between them.

"Come on Tom, get it up, I need fucking. I will even let you in my ass."

That was unusual for my Mum as she puts up with anal but doesn't love it like I do. That seemed to work for Tom as he was definitely an ass man.

My mum got on all fours as Tom pushed his semi hard cock into her cunt.

Mum reached between her legs, squeezed his balls.

She was thrusting her ass back at him as he pulled out of her cunt and positioned his, now hard, nine inches of cock into my Mums ass.

"Fuck no, I didn't mean it Tom, use my cunt."

"Don't listen to her Tom," my Dad said.

"Stick it up her ass."

Tom was soon easing all nine inches of his cock up my Mums rear passage. She was crying and moaning as his balls reached her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck you bastard, use me, harder hurt me."

Tom grabbed hold of my Mums hips, pulling her back as all nine inches of his hard cock invaded my mothers ass.

Dad and Kate were squeezing my nipples, one each, and both had a hand each stroking my cunt.

"See, I told you Tom, she really fucking loves it. Just be firm with her. Slap her ass a bit." Dad said.

Tom was soon slapping hard on her cheeks. They were turning bright red as my Mum was moaning in the pleasure of being abused.

I then heard the door open and D walked in. He gave his Mum and me a kiss and soon stripped.

"Need some help Dad?" He asked as he knelt in front of my Mums face. Lifting her her head he kissed her and then stuck his cock in her mouth.

I felt my legs opening as both Kate and my Dad were easing some fingers up my cunt as we watched my Mum being spit roasted. D was also slapping her tits. My Mum was at last getting what she wanted, pain and pleasure. We watched as she orgasmed, strange noise were coming from her cock filled mouth.

Tom soon filled her ass with his cum, my Mum fell forward, both her hands were on her cunt, rubbing herself to another orgasm.

Kate had got up and took her sons cock in her mouth.

"Hello Mum, I've missed you," D said as Kate had her hands on his ass, pulling him right into her mouth.

She was sucking his cock, then licking his balls. She just looked up at D.

"Mummy needs fucking."

She laid back, opening her legs. D was soon on top of his Mum, his cock disappeared between her legs. D lifted his Mums legs high and wide and we watched as he fucked her.

One thing about my husband was that he could last a long time. His cock was only average length,had a nice upward curve to it, but he knew how to fuck. He turned his Mum over, fucked her doggy style until Kate groaned and orgasmed. He then put it up her ass and brought her to another orgasm, all without cummming himself.

After another missionary fuck Kate was fucked out. D sat on her waist, jerking himself off. Kate was lifting her head, mouth open, tongue out.

"Cum for Mummy, cum on my face darling. I want to watch you spray it over Mummy."

D smiled at me as my Dad was rubbing my clit. His hand got faster on his cock, he leaned over, resting on one hand. His cock was inches from Kates face as he ejaculated over her face.

Kate took some in her mouth, licking her lips as load after load splashed over her face. He pushed it into her mouth, jerking more strands straight down his mothers throat.

Diana, my Mum said, "you can fuck me like that D anytime," with a smile on her face.

I thought I had better get some drinks so pulled my Dads hand off my cunt. I poured out some gin and tonics and some beers as we all sat in the lounge.

Nobody wanted to go out so I put some pizzas in the oven and we just talked, drank and fucked the rest of the evening until the men were totally fucked out.

Even Kate fucking my Mum with a strap on never raised their cocks.

The next morning I got up first, D was still asleep. I put the coffee on and was making some toast when my Dad appeared. He had a lovely hard on, his cock sticking out of his pyjamas.

I haven't rinsed my ass yet Dad, as I slipped off my nightie and bent over the table. My Dad said good morning as his cock went straight up my juicy cunt.

"Fuck Anna, is your cunt always ready for cock?"

"It is for you Daddy."

He was fucking me over the table when Tom appeared. His nine inches was also rock hard. I love morning wood.

"After you Bill," he said as my Dad grunted and filled me with his spunk. He sat back against the table and I managed to get my mouth on his cock as I felt Toms cock enter my cum filled cunt.

12