Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I orgasmed as Tom fucked me and he soon filled me up with another load. I was sucking and licking both cocks clean as my Mum and Kate appeared.

"D not up yet dear," my Mum asked.

"No, he was still asleep."

I saw my Mum and Kate look at each other and they both headed back upstairs.

Dad, Tom and I sat drinking coffee as we heard the moans coming from upstairs.

"They are going to fucking kill that boy of yours Tom." My Dad said, smiling.

After satisfying both of them they appeared for breakfast.

I knew D had a squash game booked for later that morning so suggested we went there for lunch.

Everyone then showered and we headed to the club. I showed them around and we watched D play for a bit. He was rubbish.

Dad got some drinks and we sat waiting for D. I didn't think he would be long the way he was playing. Then Nick and Tim, two guys I knew walked in after playing. They were about our age, 25.

"Hello Anna are you playing?"

I explained why not and introduced our parents. I could see our mums looking between their legs and smiling.

I went to get some more drinks and the two boys followed me.

"Fuck your mums are hot Anna, any chance of a mother and daughter fuck?" Nick asked.

"No I'm not playing, D is, but he is fucked out," I replied as Nick slid his hand up my skirt.

I looked over at our parents as Nick was feeling my cunt at the bar. I'm sure my Mum and Kate had undone a few buttons on their blouses. I saw my Mum cross her legs giving Nick and Tim a nice view.

"Why don't you join us, you never know!"

They helped me carry the drinks back and sat alongside Kate and my Mum. Kate was resting her hand on Tims thigh as I sat between my Dad and Tom.

Mum looked straight at them, "have you had the pleasure of my daughter then boys?"

Kate was running her hand over Tims crotch by now.

"Mum!" I said.

"How about a mother and daughter then boys?" As my Mum rested her hand on Nicks, by now growing cock. My father and Tom were laughing as the boys looked at me.

"Yes Mum, I've fucked both of them and I'm sure they would."

Tim and Nick nodded as my Mum leaned over showing her tits. Nick placed his hand on my Mums thigh.

"Don't be shy boys," my Dad said as Mum spread her legs.

Nick let his hand slide up my Mums thigh, he soon found out she was not wearing underwear.

"Fuck, are you all sure about this, I mean, a mother and daughter is a dream."

"Why don't we get something to eat and then you boys join us this afternoon." My Dad said.

D walked in as Mum gasped as Nick inserted his fingers inside her cunt.

"It's your fault I lost, I was fucked out." D said as both Kate and my Mum looked at each other.

"Lets go now, Mum said.

I offered to make some sandwiches and take our mums and the two boys home. Our dads agreed and D and they said they would finish there drinks and be back in a while.

Tim rode up front with me as Kate and my Mum attacked Nick as he sar between them in the back. They soon had his cock out and were taking turns sucking it. Tim was just watching as Nick sat back with a big grin on his face. I hurried home and we all ran in.

I've never seen four people strip so quick.

Kate and my Mum soon had a cock each in their mouths, the boys were groaning as I joined in. Sharing a cock with my Mum.

"This what you want boys, a mother and daughter available?"

"I need fucking boys," my Mum said and bent over the sofa. Kate and I joined her. We pushed our bums up in air.

Tim was first, he pushed his cock up my cunt as Nick was fucking my mother. They started going from cunt to cunt, a few thrusts up inside each of us in turn.

"Your ass looks just like Anna's Diana," Nick said as he shoved his cock in my mothers asshole.

"And it feels the fucking same."

They took turns fucking each of our six holes. I knew they were stayers but I guess the excitement of fucking a mother, daughter and mother in law was just to much.

They both said they were nearly cummming. I got up and moved away and watched as they both deposited their loads in Kate and my Mums cunts.

Both then turned around and their cocks were in Mums and Kates mouths.

It didn't take long before Nick and Tim were hard again.

"DP me boys, and do it hard," my Mum said.

"Mum loves pain as well guys," I told them.

Nick laid on the floor and mum was soon riding his cock. Tim wasted no time and soon eased his cock up my Mums ass. Nick slapped her tits.

"No, harder Nick, try and pull my nipples off.,"

Tim joined in, smacking my Mums ass. Meanwhile Kate positioned her cunt over Nicks mouth.

"Suck me, eat my cunt out, make me fucking cum."

I watched as both mums were smacked, slapped, took both cocks at once. Kate had both in her cunt at one time. Both were cumming continuously as Nick and Tim performed as I knew they could.

I was rubbing my clit as hard as I could, my fingers up my cunt, as my Mum and Kate drained the boys. Nick came inside Kate, she just kept on riding him until he got hard again. Mum squirted all over Tims face as he twisted her nipples. Mum looked at me and smiled as Tim shoved his fist up her cunt.

"Fuck, that's it Tim, fist my cunt."

My Mum and mother in law fucked them senseless. Kate was sitting on Nick again as the men arrived home.

"Perfect timing son, mummy needs a cock in her mouth." D soon put his cock in his mums mouth.

Nick and Tim just watched in amazement as D fucked his mothers mouth.

Tom and my Dad started to DP me as my Mum stood in front of me, she pushed her cunt at my face and I was eating her cunt. My tongue was collecting all the juices and cum from her cunt as Tom and my Dad had now worked both cocks up my cunt.

Nick and Tim were opened mouthed as our families fucked each other until the guys were spent.

I finally made some something to eat as Mum and Kate sucked the boys cocks again wanting them to cum on their faces. Nick and Tim were happy to oblige.

I finally kissed the boys goodbye, their balls were drained dry.

"Fuck Anna your parents are so fucking hot, I will never forget this afternoon, Tim said.

"Nor me, watching your dad fucking you was awesome."

I said I would let them know if they visited again.

Everyone had a rest, showered and we went out to a local pub for a drink and some food. Our parents said they loved our house and our friends.

It was about 10:30 at night when we were ready to leave.

Then Kate looked up and asked about the dogging sites. She was obviously still horny. My mum agreed.

"A few strangers cocks would finish the day off dear." Mum said.

Dad and Tom both grinned.

We had come in two cars so I suggested D took both mums to a site we used towards Harpenden. I said I wanted to go home with Tom and my Dad. Everyone was happy with that so off they went.

Dad unzipped my dress as we walked to my car. I slipped it off and walked naked across the carpark.

"What a beautiful ass, I'm so proud of you Anna." My Dad said.

Maybe you could both fuck it at the same time." I grinned wiggling my ass as they followed me.

Dad put the inside car lights on as I drove home giving anyone else a view of my tits. My nipples were rock hard and my ass was twitching at the thought of two cocks fucking it.

Dad got the lube out and they both smeared their cocks. I felt both sets of fingers filling my asshole with lube.

My Dad sat back on the sofa, I straddled him facing forwards. He guided his cock up my willing ass, it just eased pass my sphincter.

I leaned right back on my father Tom held my ankles and pushed my legs up. My Dad gripped my ankles and pulled my legs wide open as Tom moved forward, his cock in his hand.

I moaned as I felt Toms cock push alongside my fathers. He had to push it in. It finally popped past my sphincter and both cocks were in my ass.

"Oh god yes," I screamed as Tom thrust his nine inches up inside me alongside my Dads seven inches.. My rear passage was filled with cock. It was like something I've never felt before as Tom started fucking me. I was rocking on my Dads lap, his cock was being thrust up by his hips.

Tom had his hand between my legs, he started fingering me as well.

"Fuck, I'm cummmming already, fucking fuck me, fuck my ass," as I ejaculated over his hand.

"Both of you cum in my ass please,I want to feel it."

My Dad unloaded first, god it was a big load. Tom soon followed and my ass was full of hot sticky cum. I could feel it squirting out of my ass. squeezing past their cocks.

Dad let go of my ankles and squeezed my tits. Tom was still finger fucking me as my Dads cock fell out. Tom was still fucking away at my ass. My Dads cock was between my ass cheeks as Toms cock stiffened up and he came agian.

"Oh fuck Anna your ass is amazing," as I squeezed his cock with my back passage muscles.

Tom got off me and sat beside my Dad as I did what every good daughter should and licked their balls and cocks clean.

After a couple of drinks they wanted to do it again. This time I sat back on Tom and my Dad was facing me. He was kissing me as they both fucked my ass again.

My ass was filled with spunk again as I told my Dad how much I loved him. He pulled his cock out and stood up, I leaned forward and greedily sucked on his cock, draining the last few drops of cum out of it. I did the same to Tom.

We finally went to bed and I was sound asleep when D returned. He rolled me on my side and I felt his cock slip up my cunt.

"They are fucking sex maniacs, I've never seen two woman take so much cock."

"How many?" I heard my Dad shout.

"What time is it?"

"About half past one. They were fucking all comers for fucking hours. Some guys left and came back later with some friends."

He moaned as he shot his load up my cunt and was soon asleep.

The next morning was quiet, both mums were late getting up. Tom and my Dad were listening as D told them about last night. Finally our mums arrived, both grinning from ear to ear. Dried cum was all over their faces, in their hair, and I assumed, all over their bodies.

Tom and my Dad wanted them to leave it, wear it all the way home. My Mum and Kate then showered while I gave all the boys a blow job. This time my face was covered in cum as they all got ready to leave. Everyone agreed that we wouldn't leave it so long for our next family reunion.

After they had left, we looked around our lounge, it smelled of sex.

"I think we need to get it professionally cleaned."

"What a fucking weekend." I laughed at D, "tell me more about our mums dogging, maybe we could go tonight?" as I pulled his cock out.

"You greedy dirty cunt, love you." D said.

12