Family Reunion Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A man goes back to live with his Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin.
5.4k words
4.32
36.6k
66

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These first few chapters are slow and don't have any sex, but I wanted to take my time with the buildup and hopefully create a long and interesting story. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Everything had happened so suddenly, it was hard to figure out what was going on. First I lost my job due to the recession and mass layoffs. Then my landlord raised rent and priced me out of the apartment, forcing me into temporary homelessness. For that first week without a home I was just crashing on my friend Kevin's couch, hoping that I could figure something out. He kept saying I could stay as long as I needed, but I've always been bad at accepting help from others and my pride wouldn't let me stay there for much longer. I would've gone home to live with my parents, except that I didn't have any. My mom and dad died when I was twelve, so I moved in with my Aunt and Uncle a few states away and finished middle school and high school there.

Let me back up a bit to give you some context to this whole thing. My name is Gavin, I'm 24, graduated college two years ago and have been working as an assistant at key repair shop, saving money for law school. I only really work the front desk and help out when needed, but the pay is actually decent enough that after a few years I could have afforded to go to law school and only take out fifty-thousand in loans, which I would easily be able to pay off once I got a job as a paralegal. It was a good plan, I just got fucked by the economy. The shop had to shut down because we weren't doing enough business and couldn't afford the rent on the commercial space. But enough about that, I don't wanna focus on it right now.

I'm 6'1 with an athletic build from when I used to play intramural sports in school, and I still work out to maintain my physique. Kevin is my best friend from college. We were roommates our freshman year and hit it off immediately, and the rest is history. We stuck together throughout school and chose to stay nearby each other after we graduated. He majored in electrical engineering and there's no shortage of job opportunities there, even during a recession.

But now, after two weeks of living on Kevin's couch, I decided that enough was enough. I don't like being a burden, especially to my friends, and I needed to do something about my situation and be more proactive about it. So, I decided to go back to my Aunt and Uncle. They were basically like foster parents to me and took really good care of my growing up, making sure I felt just as loved as their actual child, my younger cousin Sasha, who was six years younger than me. And truthfully, she grew to feel like a sister to me. I was always looking out for her and she would always come to me for help or advice, especially if it was something she couldn't go to my Aunt or Uncle about.

That's basically where I'm at right now. I just told Kevin what I planned on doing and we were saying our goodbyes, not really knowing when we'd see each other again. My Aunt and Uncle lived a thousand miles away out in the midwest, so who knew when I'd be able to come out east again.

"I can't believe this is goodbye bro" Kevin said somberly. We were sitting at his kitchen table, the twilight dusk dimming the natural light in the room until shadows began to overtake whatever the overhead light couldn't find.

"I know. I don't know what I'm gonna do out there, man. It's all corn farms and dust".

"You could always say fuck law school and be a corn farmer. Tons of money in the making-kids-fat industry". I laughed for the first time that day, a weary smile on my face.

"I might wanna be a lawyer but I still have some morals".

"We'll see about that when you get a taste of that corn money". We laughed some more and reminisced about college before I eventually had to leave to catch my bus. I gave him a tight hug, flooded with emotions that I couldn't put in to words. They were just there, making me feel, well, miserable, I guess. I left before things got too emotional, I don't think I would've been able to handle much more. It's hard to say goodbye to your best friend. Even if you'll only be gone a week, it's a hard thing to do. And now I was saying goodbye for potentially years. It hurt. It left a hard, cold lump in my chest that I couldn't relieve.

The bus stop and its awful smell was able to steer my thoughts in another direction, at least for a while. The rank odor of piss and sweat emanating from the guy sleeping by the bench was an assault on my nose. I put my last five dollars in his cup, hoping that he could make better use of it than I could, and in the back of my head I hoped that someone would do the same for me if I ended up like him.

After about 15 minutes the Greyhound I was waiting for pulled up to the curb and opened its doors to me. The inside lit up with bright fluorescent ceiling lights, waking up a few passengers who were already asleep. I hopped on, showed the driver my ticket and walked back towards an empty row. The bus smelled clean, which was a pleasant surprise, and the seats didn't look bad either. It was a nice start to a trip that was already painful enough for me. The lights above me shut off as the driver closed the doors and began to pull out, not waiting for me to sit down. I took a seat before I got thrown down, put my bags on one seat and took the adjacent window seat for myself. Luckily, I was the last stop and we'd be driving through the night towards our destination: Winona. A small (but well-off) town that was situated slightly right of center in the country, both geographically and politically. That being said, I spent nearly half my childhood there, and no one would actually care about my liberal political leanings. The town somehow managed to avoid the last few years of political radicalism and the people there really only cared about keeping lower taxes, and didn't give a shit about anything else.

As the bus pulled away from the station, I leaned my head against the window and looked outside, letting the fading light push me into a deep sleep.

Chapter 2

Standing outside my Aunt and Uncle's house for the first time in nearly two years was a little more nerve-wracking than I had expected. I don't know why, because they always treated me well and were happy to take me back in until I could get back on my feet, but I was still a little apprehensive about the whole thing. But I pushed those feelings aside for my own sake and walked up to the front door, ringing the door bell after taking a deep breath.

The door swung open and my Aunt Rita practically pounced on me and gave me a huge hug. I needed it more than I'm willing to admit.

"Gavin! It's so good to see you! I'm so sorry about work and your apartment, but I promise we'll take good care of you as long as you need, baby" she said, encasing me in her arms. Aunt Rita was my mom's younger sister by about ten years, so she was still in her early forties. Looking at her, though, you'd think she was still in her early thirties at most. She was gorgeous, with flowing dirty blonde hair, a face with sharp cheek bones and jawline peppered with freckles, and a body you could only dream of. Her boobs were full and as big as cantaloupes, maybe a little bigger even. I felt them press against my chest as she hugged me and couldn't help being a little turned on.

She finally let go of me and took a step back, letting me get my first full look at her in two years. She was wearing a bright red and yellow sundress decorated with flowers that stopped right above her knees. The front showed a ridiculous amount of cleavage as her tits were smushed up against her chest by the dress. Her curves were on full display as the dress clung to her sides. Big tits, small waist, and even from the front you could see she had an absolute wagon in the back. She had seriously won the genetic lottery.

"Aunt Rita, thank you so much for letting me stay with you guys. It seriously means the world to me, and I'll try and find a job here as soon as I can so I can at least pay you for rent and food" I told her, doing my best to look into her emerald green eyes.

"Oh nonsense, Gavin. If you're staying under our roof, you aren't paying us anything. You're family, and you've always been family" she told me, reassuringly. I looked down, unable to look her in the eyes after saying that. Like I said, I've never been good at accepting help. "Come on, let's get you situated back in your old room" she said, turning and walking away. I stood for a moment, watching her ass sway in the sundress, almost hypnotized by its side to side movement. I shook myself back to reality and quickly followed behind her as she walked up the stairs and towards my room. I wished I hadn't been lusting after my Aunt's ass but I just couldn't help it.

We got to my old room, and it was exactly how I left it the last time I was here. It was comforting, being able to return to familiarity in a time of unknowns. I dropped my bags on the floor and took a seat on my bed, remembering the way it sunk beneath my weight. I looked over to my Aunt who had already taken my bags and started unpacking them.

"Aunt Rita, you don't need to do that, honestly. I can unpack myself. I'm an adult now, you know?" I said, knowing she wouldn't accept that as an excuse.

"Don't worry about it, baby, I'm more than happy to help you unload after all you've been through recently" she said without a hint of irony or awareness, but it made my cock twitch ever so slightly, hearing her say she'll help me unload. "Just let me take care of this for you, and you go downstairs and out back to the pool. Sasha's out there now tanning, so I'm sure she'll want to say hello when she realizes you're here" she told me without even looking back at me.

"Yeah, I should go say hey to her, it's been so long. Thanks for unpacking me, Aunt Rita" I said, getting one last glimpse of her figure before leaving the room.

"You're more than welcome, sweetheart!" she called out to me as I left. I walked downstairs and towards the back door, looking around the house for the first time in a long time. It was a big house, don't get me wrong, easily five thousand square feet or more, but it still somehow felt smaller than it was when I was growing up.

I opened the screen door that led to the back yard and let my eyes adjust to the mid-morning light. Once they adjusted and I saw what was in front of me, they practically popped out of their sockets. Sasha, in all her nude glory, was lying naked on a pool chair, facing sort of away from the door. She wasn't able to see me from that angle, but I was able to get a very clear look at her. I hadn't seen her in two years, and clearly she had developed in that time. A massive tit, almost as big as Aunt Rita's, was on full display for the sun to shine on. I could only see the side, but my god was it the best sideboob I've ever seen. It was beautiful, incredibly perky and round, and hardly drooped at all. I couldnt make out a nipple but I saw a sliver of her areola, peeking over the giant mound of tit flesh it resided on.

I stared for a moment, unsure what to do, until I realized she probably had no idea I was here. I quietly backed into the house and regained myself, only then realizing that my boner was already half-mast and tenting through my shorts. I gave it a minute to settle down before clearing my throat and calling out to Sasha.

"Sasha! You home?" I called out, waiting for a response.

"Gavin? Is that you?" She called back with a tone in her voice I couldn't quite place. Nervousness? Excitement? It was hard to tell.

"Yeah, where are you? I'm downstairs!" I shoutout back.

"I'm out by the pool, I'll come to you just give me a sec!" She said. I could hear her getting up and shuffling around, probably getting dressed. I had to stop thinking about it before I got hard again. A minute passes and the screen door opened up as Sasha walked inside. She was absolutely gorgeous. I mean drop dead bombshell gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. Her hair was the same color as her mom's, but put up in a messy bun. Her eyes were almost identical but had flecks of brown and auburn mixed in with the emerald green. They were mesmerizing. She was wearing a a bikini that was two sizes too small on her, and her tits were practically popping out. She looked like a younger, sexier version of her mom. Her curves were incredible. Long, slender torso that curved in at the hips and curved back out at her ass. And god damn was that an ass. She had a noticeable thigh gap so I could see her ass cheeks through her legs, and I could only imagine how fat her ass had gotten since I last saw her. Her legs were muscular, thick thighs and calfs that showed off how much she probably worked out. She clearly put effort into her body. Her stomach was flat, accentuated by a line going down the middle and split near her bellybutton, showing off her toned and defined abs. She was absolutely stunning.

It was rough because I had only ever thought of her as a little sister, and I've known her since she was six, but it had been two years and suddenly she looked like a fully grown woman, and easily the hottest woman I had ever laid eyes on.

"Gavin! I can't believe it's you!" was all she said before running into me and giving me a massive bear hug. She was surprisingly tall, around 5'8", and her skin was incredibly soft and smooth to the touch. Her perfume was familiar, though, unlike her body, and I closed my eyes and accepted her embrace. For that brief moment, it felt like I was reunited with my sister, and I had to let go of her before my emotions got the better of me. It had been a rough few weeks, rougher than I thought.

"You look amazing, Sasha! Have you been working out?"

"I have been, actually, thank you for noticing". She turned around to show off and her ass almost knocked me off my feet. It was huge, shaped perfectly like an upside down heart, with more meat in each cheek than any man could squeeze in one hand. It jiggled as she turned, and her bikini bottom was practically a thong so I could see almost all of her cheeks as they bounced in front of me. She did a full turn and then posed as if to say "ta-da" in front of me. I was impressed, and my face showed it.

"I can't believe it. You're gonna give me a run for my money if you keep working out like that" I joked, only half-kidding. Her definition was seriously impressive and I would have to hit the gym harder than normal if I wanted to keep up.

"Oh come on, I know you've still probably got an eight-pack under that shirt" she said, eyeing my torso. There wasn't anything sexual about the way she looked at me, but I couldn't help feeling seen. It felt like she was looking right through me. She turned up to my face and looked me in the eyes, and probably did see through me then. She gave me another hug, this time much gentler, more intimate.

"I'm really sorry about how things have been going for you".

"Don't be, it's not your fault. I'll get back up on my feet, I always do".

"You really are always welcome here, though. Don't be in such a rush to leave this time" she said. There was warmth in her voice, a sense of maturity I hadn't expected. She really had grown, more than just physically.

We let go of each other after a lengthy hug, and I began to look around, only now noticing that my Uncle Carl wasn't around.

"Where's Uncle Carl at? I thought he'd be here on a Saturday" I asked.

"Dad's been working weekends lately since his firm had to let some people go, so he took on some of the extra work". I wasn't surprised, he had always been a devoted worker. That's how you end up being able to afford living like this, especially through a national recession.

"What time does he usually get back?"

"On Saturdays? Around 4. On weekdays he's usually at the office until 9 though. He hasn't really been around that much since he started working extra hours.

"I'm sure he's just happy to still be working through all of this".

"Oh for sure, I would be too". Sasha was curling her hair around one of her fingers, her forearm pressed against her left tit. It was a struggle to maintain eye contact.

"I'm gonna head back out and do some more tanning before the morning is gone, if you wanna come join me" she said, turning back around to head outside.

"Sure, I'll go put on a bathing suit" I told her, but didn't leave until her jiggling booty left my sight. I really couldn't help myself, as much as I tried not to look. Just imagining squeezing those thick, meaty cheeks between my fingers was making my cock solidify in my shorts. I turned and tried to think about baseball as I made my way back upstairs.

Back in my room, Aunt Rita was finishing up unpacking my stuff. She was hanging the last few shirts in the closet when I got there.

"Hey, I'm gonna go out and tan with Sasha" I told her.

"Oh that's great! Your bathing suits are in the bottom drawer of the dresser. I'm gonna head out and do some grocery shopping, so just try to relax and feel at home again" she said as she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and a short but tight hug.

"Thank you again, Aunt Rita" I told her as she left the room. I watched her ass as she walked away, and noticed a thin drop of what looked like water going down her right leg. Probably just sweat.

I took off my clothes and stroked myself off in my bathroom before getting changed, making sure I wouldn't have to deal with any impulses later. I took my cock in my hand, thick as a can of coke and nine inches long, veins visibly throbbing around the shaft, and started to stroke, hard and fast, not wanting to take too much time. I came soon enough, letting loose a few thick ropes of cum into the toilet. That should take care of that, I thought to myself. I flushed my cum down the toilet and threw on a bathing suit and headed back downstairs and out to the pool.

Sasha was back in her chair, but she was wearing her bikini this time. Thank god, I thought, relieved that I wouldn't have to be teased by my cousin's perfect naked body. I took a seat next to her on an empty chair and reclined until my back was almost flat. I looked over to Sasha, who was wearing a pair of thick, round sunglasses, and guesses that she was already dozing off in the sunlight. My eyes drifted down to her chest where her tits cascaded gently down her sides, but quickly turned away, scolding myself in my head for ogling my cousin.

I let the sunlight wash over my tired body, wave after wave of heat enveloping me and embracing my skin. Each wave of heat punctured my body and rippled inside of me, heating me up and eventually putting me to sleep.

Chapter 3

After Sasha and I got finished tanning outside, we went in and took showers, getting the sweat off our bodies from laying out in the sun. Aunt Rita came back shortly after and started working on cooking lunch around one in the afternoon. I sat down at the dark wood table as Aunt Rita was putting plates on the table. She had made some really nice looking salads filled with romaine lettuce, arugula, dates, feta, grilled chicken, and a light dressing. It tasted way better than I expected it too, and made me rethink my hate for salads.

Aunt Rita was still wearing the same sundress from before, looking just as good as earlier. Sasha walked downstairs as I was sitting down, and was wearing tight high-waisted jeans and a white crop top that clung to her chest. The way the bottom of her ass cheeks creased as she walked in those jeans was incredible, and the way they were pulled up way above her waist made her ass look impossibly big, like a fresh peach picked straight from the orchard. I wish I could've taken a bite. I wanted to taste her and feel her fresh juices run down my cheeks. Stop fantasizing about your cousin you fucking monkey, I thought silently. I couldn't get this horny over my cousin, it just wasn't right.

12