Family Reunion Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was the sun this morning?" Aunt Rita asked to neither of us in particular.

"It was nice mom, you should try and catch some of the sun while it's still out. It isn't too hot and the breeze is just right" Sasha said, gathering lettuce and chicken on her fork.

"If I still have time after my workout I definitely will" she said.

"You're working out now, Aunt Rita?" I asked, knowing she never used to work out when I was living here.

"Sasha got me into yoga to try and keep me active and now I can't go a day without it. I can't stay in shape doing nothing anymore, age catches up to all of us" she said with a laugh. I was surprised that she had to work out to maintain her body now, but it made sense since she was in her forties now and wasn't the picture of youth she used to be. But she still looked damn good and not a day over 32, so I was having trouble imagining that she struggled to stay in shape. "You could always try it with me some time if you'd like, Gavin. It's an incredibly liberating feeling, and you really start to feel in control of your body".

"I might take you up on that offer, Aunt Rita" I said. Anything to get a glimpse of her in yoga pants and a sports bra.

We finished up lunch and went our own ways for the afternoon. Aunt Rita did her yoga downstairs in the family room, Sasha went out to hang out with her friends, and I mostly just stayed in my room, wondering what I was going to do about getting a job and making some money. I went downstairs at one point to grab some water and saw Aunt Rita doing her yoga. She was wearing pink yoga pants and a pink sports bra, and holy shit did she look good. Her ass was incredible, not as big or voluptuous as Sasha's but it was still perfectly shaped and meaty as hell. She was on all fours with her back arched into a shape like an exponential graph, her ass cheeks squeezed tightly together in the center. God I wished I could shove my cock between those thick buns and smother it until I came all over her. I went back upstairs and had to rub one out to get the thoughts of my Aunt out of my head.

Eventually Uncle Carl came home and I was able to say hello and thank him for letting me stay here again. He had always looked out for me growing up, as if I were his own son, and although I didn't call him dad, he sure as shit felt like my dad. When he got home he gave me a tight bear hug with no words, knowing that I didn't need to hear anything that Aunt Rita or Sasha had already said. I appreciated it. It was good to just feel his thoughts through the hug. I could understand just how much he actually cared about me, and it got me emotional. I let him go and rubbed my eyes a bit to clear the tears that were forming, and we walked out back to the pool to sit and talk. Aunt Rita was there, lounging in a one piece swimsuit that clung tightly to her gorgeous curves and accentuated her milfy body to the extreme. It was a deep emerald green that matched her eyes, and you could just barely make out a hint of cameltoe in the crotch. Right above the cameltoe was flat with no mound, making me wonder if she was clean shaven. I felt my cock twitch hungrily at the thought and suppressed it so that I could have a normal conversation with my Uncle.

"It's real nice to have you back, Gavin. You know you're always welcome here" he said to me, just like a father would.

"I know, Uncle Carl, and I seriously appreciate it. I can barely put into words how much this means to me, that you guys were willing to take me in again".

"We'll always take you in, no matter what. You're practically a son to us, and I hope you know that. Don't ever feel like you're imposing or taking advantage of us. We want to give you everything we give to Sasha". His words were making me tear up again. I wiped them away before they could streak my face.

"You know, when you were just a baby, and when you were growing up, your mom would send me pictures of you all the time" Aunt Rita said, looking over to me.

"She did?"

"I've still got all of them, all put together in a couple of photo albums. Pictures of you from when you were barely a week old up to...well, up to when you moved in with us. She really loved you, Gavin, and we're lucky enough that she sent us all those pictures that it feels like we got to watch you grow up, too. You've always been a part of our lives". The tears were becoming harder to suppress now. Aunt Rita got up from her chair and came over to sit next to me. She put an arm around my shoulder and tucked my head into her chest. Her skin was warm to the touch, and she had a comforting scent lingering on her. It was motherly, almost. I just wanted to curl up in her arms. I noticed a tear streak down her chest between her tits and got annoyed with myself that I was getting horny over the person that took care of me and fed me and practically raised me. It wasn't fair to her. She was also my aunt, my mother's sister, my blood. It was wrong. But I still couldn't shake the thoughts out of my head. I pulled back from her, hoping that I could calm down and forget about her boobs being so close to my face.

We talked some more while we were out there, longer than I realized because it had started to get dark by the time Sasha came out to see what we were doing. We all went back inside and had dinner together, and after that we decided to watch a movie. Sasha and Uncle Carl fought over what movie we were gonna watch, with Aunt Rita being the tie-breaking vote. We ended up watching finding Nemo, which was a little emotional for me, but I managed to get through it. Sasha was sitting next to me the whole movie, and when she felt me tense up, she would squeeze my leg gently to let me know she was there. Eventually she rested her head on my shoulder and kept her hand on my thigh until the movie ended. I wish it hadn't. We all got up, said our goodnights, and headed upstairs to go to bed.

An hour or so later, someone knocked at my door and Sasha's voice called out from behind it. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure, the door's unlocked". Sasha walked in wearing a loose fitting t-shirt that went past her waist, but nothing under it as far as I could tell. Her hair was down and messy, but she was just as gorgeous as she was before when she was dressed up in those high-waisted jeans and crop-top. She sat down on the side of my bed near my legs and looked over at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright. It's gonna take me a few days probably to really settle back in and get into a better mindset I think, but I'll be ok".

"Anything you need, I'm always here for you. You know that, right?"

"Of course. Same goes for you, no matter what it is I'm here for you too". Sasha gave me a warm smile, leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She'd never done that before, and it shocked me for a moment. I looked back up at her, and she was still smiling, her eyes warm and full of care. It was the kind of look you hoped that your wife or husband would give you, the kind of look that tells you that you're loved and appreciated. All I could do was feel myself blush.

"I'll see you in the morning" she said, sauntering out of my room. Her shift lifted slightly as she turned around and I caught a glimpse of what was beneath.

Nothing.

Holy shit. She wasn't wearing anything underneath that shirt, not even panties. She was stark fucking naked underneath it and I just caught a peek of her bare ass. My cock twitched to life and strained against my shorts. Thank god she had left, or else she would have seen a massive tent in my pants that I was too mesmerized to hide. She was the absolute definition of PAWG. An ass like that is how I wanted to die, suffocating between luscious cheeks like that, the silky smooth cheeks around my face, peach fuzz and tight asshole directly in my face. What a fucking way to go. I got up and went to the bathroom so I could stroke out a few ropes of cum before I went to bed, because there was no way I was falling to sleep with Sasha's ass on my mind. I wished it was on my face instead.

But even without it on my face, I managed to unload a couple shots of cum into the toilet and was able to fall asleep relatively peacefully.


12