Family Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was an accident." I realize the hypocrisy of that statement.

"An accident. You kissed her accidentally." he gave me an unbelievable look.

"That's what I said."

"Shit, I won't lie. I almost "accidentally" kissed her too. Did you see that ass on her! Don't even get me started on those cute dimples."

"Jesse. Shut the fuck up."

"You think you can pull off this friend bull shit you're trying to convince me of?"

"We are just friends."

"How are you guys just friends but you kiss each other?" he repeated what I said earlier.

"You my therapist now or are you my friend?"

"Both, but you keep forgetting to pay me for my services."

We laughed but mine was half hearted. After a few sips of my beer, I motioned for us to join the party again. My mood improved as I watched them act platonic towards each other. But they did spend the entire time stuck together. A hand was always touching a part of her body. He doesn't want to be just friends with her, he wants so much more and he's waiting to worm his way in during a vulnerable moment. I know his game plan, I follow the exact same blueprint.

I had some thinking that I had to do. On one hand I wasn't sure that I wanted a serious relationship but on the other, that kiss we shared was perfection. Her lips belonged on mine.

Leaving the party I shared one last hug with Zoe and plans to spend more time with Alanna. By the time I got home, Zoe was running amok in my mind. She was in every corner of my thoughts.

Once I got comfortable in my bed, I looked at the clock noting the time then I searched for her name. I scrolled down to the Z category but I didn't see her name. Slowly I scrolled seeing the name 'I Rocked Your World'. Yes she shook me to my core. I tapped on her name and called her.

After a few rings, she answered in a husky voice. I looked at my phone in astonishment because I knew that voice. That seductive tone of voice haunted my dreams. That's her 'I just been fucked and fucked well' voice. My jaw clenched not allowing words to form. I hung up.

Minutes later my phone rang flashing her aptly picked out name.

"Hello." I tried to sound groggy.

"Finn you just called me." her voice was clearer and back to normal now.

"Right, I was trying to see if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow but you seemed a little busy."

"I am very busy. It's two in the morning. Did you wanna talk about something, you called for more than just a date. What's up." I heard rustling in the background.

I could picture her removing Brandon's hand from her body to find a private room to talk to me. It irritated me, "No just that. I'll text you tomorrow to see if you want to go. Bye." I hung up then put my phone on do not disturb.

I should not be mad. I am not mad.

Waking up the next day, I picked up my phone regretting that I cut my phone off. Multiple missed messages from my team but I also had a text from Zoe that read:

~*Did I do something to make you mad? If I did, I want to apologize and also know what I did so I can fix it. Maybe over lunch like you mentioned. Call me.*~

Now I felt shitty for losing my temper with her. I messaged her back with details to meet at my favorite sushi spot. Her confirmation came seconds later with a smily face emoji. Almost as cute as she is.

My doorbell rang. I looked at the door suspiciously knowing I wasn't expecting any visitors. I peeked through the peephole and there was Alanna making a crazy face at me. Stephanie laughing beside her at her antics.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" I opened the door wide, letting them both in.

"You like my sister don't you." no one ever said she beat around the bush.

"Why are you asking this?"

"Wow he does evade. Are you sure you're not Neo?" Stephanie smiled at me.

"Good one babe." Lanna high fived her.

"I am not evading. I just want to know why you want to know."

"Well I guess this is kinda sorta my fault." Stephanie raised her hand hesitantly.

I stared at her waiting for her to elaborate.

"So I was trying to look for some napkins because clumsy butt over here knocked her drink over-"

"Steph, just get to the good stuff." Lanna cut in.

"Yes. So long story short I saw you guys kissing and I told La-"

"Show him the picture!" Lanna cut in again.

"Picture?" I questioned.

She dug out her phone and showed me a picture of me looking at something.

"Ok and?" I questioned again.

"Do you see your face? You're looking at her like you're enraptured by her. Like that is your first time seeing the sky. And she's the sky in this analogy."

"Yeah I got it. But you have it all wrong."

"No she doesn't Finn. I've never seen you look at anyone like that, not even Veronica. And you remember that slump you were in when she was engaged to be married."

"Why does everyone keep bringing her up?" I threw my hands in the air.

"You never really healed from that moment and like the great Nix said, "you need to re-break that bone, it didn't set right"." Lanna said ominously.

"What are you talking about?" if there was a picture in the dictionary beside the word 'confused', my face would be plastered in color.

"We are here to talk to you so you can get over your Veronica wall." she motioned between her and Stephanie.

"Phineas, you went through a traumatic experience because you were trying to find the love you were denied from your mother as a child. You have to find a coping mechanism to release your doubts about women because you deserve love. You are capable of love. I don't know what your mother has said to make you feel like you are undeserving of affection but trust me, you do deserve it. You're a kind man. You are selfless. According to Alanna, if she were straight, she'd leave me in a hot second to be with you.

I'm saying all of this because the way you looked at Zoe saddens me to think you long for her but you're afraid to be vulnerable with her. Don't you want to give Zoe a chance? Don't you want to give yourself a chance?"

They have read me all wrong. I don't want any of this.

"I know you guys are coming from a place of love but I need you to leave."

"But Finn-"

"Now." I yelled striding to the door, opening it.

Alanna jumped like I hit her. I wanted to apologize but they had no right. I didn't ask for any of this. Stephanie gave me a sad smile then left with Alanna. I slammed the door huffing up the stairs. Why did they have to dig? They could have left well enough alone but they didn't.

My temper flared. I changed my clothes then burst through the door to run on the pavement until my legs were tired. I missed a handful of calls and emails while I was out, I answered all the emails before I got in the shower. My doorbell rang again.

"I swear if that's Lanna again, I will scream." I said to my reflection.

Water still dripping from my body, I padded to the front door and swung it open.

Zoe was in front of me in tiny terry cloth shorts and a camisole with no bra on. Those perfect little peaks poking through the fabric. Her hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and she was talking but all I could hear was blood thumping in my ears.

Yanking her body to me, something crashed to the floor but I didn't care. Our lips met and heat spread throughout my body. My turgid length throbbed between our bodies. I sucked her lip into my mouth pulling a moan out of her. Her hands dropped the towel around my waist to wrap around my missile aimed at her. Tight in her grip, she stroked me. I grunted into her mouth and pumped my hips against her fist.

I broke the kiss, tugging down her shorts along with her underwear. Backing her up against the door, I lifted her leg entering her tight heat, resistance slowing my momentum. Her hands clutched my arms and I plunged in her firm grip. Bending down at an awkward angle, I planted a kiss on her lips then sucked on her tongue.

The face she was making at me was driving me over the edge too fast. She looked at me in wonder. Like I was the answer to all of her questions. My skin was tingling and my balls drew up tight. I lifted her other leg, sandwiching her between my body and the door. My strokes started slow. I could feel her core smothering my cock with her heat. Her hands were in my hair, her lips were kissing my neck. Too much sensation.

Wrapping my arms under her arms, I stroked harder making her gasp loud into my ear. She moaned for me to do it again so I obliged her request.

Fuck she is tight. Her insides pulsated around my length clenching me. Her moans grew louder as her hips started to undulate meeting me thrust for thrust. Skin slapping and the sounds of her body's wetness sucking at me filled the room. Her cries of pleasure, music to my ears as I stroked faster. My legs spread wider getting under her with my arms now holding her legs in the crooks of my arms and her back leaning against the wall.

She was telling me to fuck her harder. She wanted me deeper. She was coming again, I could feel the rhythm of her muscles clinging to my cock summoning my seed out of my body. I pumped through my orgasm, letting in roil through me as I grunted to the sky.

I carried her to the couch. Her body was made for me. All those curves, that smooth dark skin. That mouth of hers. Let's not forget her wicked little pussy that makes me contemplate homicide. I laid down between her legs, her soaked honey pot sticking to my chest as my head laid on her stomach.

"You missed our lunch." she petted my head.

"There was a lot going on." I kissed her breast.

"Want to talk about it or do you want me to fuck the frustration out of you?"

"I have wanted to taste you straight from the tap the second I met you." I moved down her body.

I languidly parted her folds with my tongue. A soft mewl escaped her as she grabbed her breasts. Some of my come was still slowly leaking out of her. Our essence mixing together creating an intoxicating scent. Her breath quickened, so did my pace. As above, so below. She tried running away from me but I wrapped my arms around her thighs, keeping her in place.

Her hips started to pump as my kisses below turned vigorous. I sucked on her hard button, her hands flew to my ears trapping me. I followed her leading me towards her completion, not stopping as she instructed. She was moaning my name like a chant at a football game. I'm about to score. Touchdown.

Legs jutting straight out beside my ears, her orgasm thundered through her. Legs shaking, pussy quivering in my mouth, I smile at a job well done but now my stiff shaft has doubled in size.

"Come here." she pulled me in for a hungry kiss, licking my lips, tasting herself.

I line up my head with her greedy core, feeling the initial resistance that soon conformed to my length. Zoe's all-consuming, scalding walls are my undoing. I pull out until the tip almost leaves her delectable entrance, then I slowly stroke deep until we are fully connected. This slow pace is invigorating and maddening at the same time.

Briefly I wonder if this is what it feels like to go insane. It's way too much and not enough. Never enough. I love watching the way her folds part for me, granting me permission to enter her most private area.

"More. I need more of you." she sat up, pushing me so my back was against the pillows of the sofa and proceeded to ride me.

Back and forth she went, my hands bruising her hips I'm holding her so hard. The jiggle of her ass in my hands is an unreal feeling, kindling the flames of my desire hotter. Squeezing me. Her insides are squeezing at me as a wild climax thumps throughout her flesh.

Coming back down, she leans close to me, her breast in my mouth, she starts to slide up and down my cock. I begin to savagely thrust, pumping my hips hard to meet hers. Expertly moving her lower body on me, plunging herself down hard, our skin claps for us. Her gluttonous sobs of pleasure are reaching a crescendo as her walls ripple. Firmly grasping her ample bottom, I slam her down as my hips thrust up in unmerciful strokes.

I can feel her hot honey drizzle down my thighs. In a deranged fervor, I keep stroking hard with her walls closing in trying to absorb me.

"Fuck. Shit. Oh fuuu-" I cry to the roof.

An overwhelming orgasm accelerated through me, shooting everything that I had in my body inside of her womb. We're both gasping for air. I must have been holding my breath because I was so dizzy I was bordering a light headedness you get right before you pass out.

"Why don't we do this forever?" I can't believe I said that.

I look around the room stupidly thinking it was someone else with my voice who admitted that little tidbit. Embarrassed, I squeezed my eyes shut then carefully opened one eye to see if she heard me. She appeared to be sleep. Her weight rested heavily on my chest, straddling me with her breast pressed against me. Our sweat was starting to dry, causing a chill to jolt up my spine. I'm still firmly planted inside her body, so I slowly lift her up and her body ejects me like a projectile.

She's not sleep but she's definitely not fully cognizant either. She looks like she just smoked a shit load of weed with her eyes at half mast and her lips slightly parted. Her relaxed body was unmoving until I moved. With surprising strength, she grabbed my wrist. I smiled down at her then hefted her up in my arms, taking her to my bed.

Pulling back the comforter, I lay her down gently then I get in behind her, pulling her into my arms. Luckily I didn't have anymore energy left in my useless body because my crotch was flush against her pillow soft ass that was sure to elicit perverted thoughts. I buried my nose in her curly hair, inhaling deep the tropical smell of her hair products. With her warm, soft body merged with mine, her taste settled on my tongue and her scent stuck in my nose, I fall asleep peacefully.

In the dead of the night, we had slow passionate sex. She was wholly wrapped around me so close, I imagined I felt her heart beating in time with mine against my chest. My own heart expanded in my chest bewildering me. Again, I had the thought that she is too much. I wanted something very simple and yet here I am growing attached. Maybe not attached, more like obsessed with having sex with Zoe. Anyone in their right mind would want to keep someone around who gives them gratifying pleasure that leaves you gob-smacked afterwards.

I wake up, Zoe cradled in my arms, her forehead pressed against my chest. I run my fingers down her arm, smiling at the shiver she gives me even in her sleep. Her body knows when I'm touching her. I refrain from dipping lower because unfortunately I don't have much more to give. My body is drained due to this little woman tucked under me.

It dawns on me that I am at my most relaxed state. This position is comfortable, with our legs tangled together, my chin nuzzling her silky curls and my hand lazing down her lethal curves. She blinks up at me smiling, those dimples winking. I can't help but smile back.

"May I brush my teeth?" her voice is muffled by her trying not to breathe up at me.

"Do you have to? I like you right here."

She giggled, her husky voice saying, "I'll be right back. I promise."

"Open the mirror for the spare toothbrushes. I'm giving you thirty seconds." I joke.

She gets up jumping down from my high bed, jiggling everywhere. I threw my head back on the pillow wondering when she was going to stop being so sexy. She picked up my towel I threw in the corner, covering that lovely body of hers. Hearing the toilet flush and the water going, she defied my fake rule of thirty seconds defiantly.

I got up looking for a bath cloth for her, slowly opening the door to her sticking her tongue all the way out brushing it. The white foam leaking out of her mouth reminded me of my come and I could feel my manhood give a halfhearted twitch trying to come alive. I handed her the cloth, brushed my teeth beside her as she finished washing up. When we were done, I tugged the towel off of her to expose her to my wanting eyes.

She laughed running to the bed, burrowing herself under the covers twisting and turning the way you do when you're cold and trying to warm up. Intrigued, I wait until she's comfortable to slide in the bed.

Instantly she straddles me, attacking me with a mint fueled kiss. I wrap my hand around her body to fondle her swollen pussy. I had to leave her treasure alone knowing we both needed more rest but my brain needed to be deep in her walls again. Reluctantly she ended the kiss, moving to my side.

"Tell me a secret." her eyes clash with mine unblinking.

I made a thinking face.

Chuckling she purred, "I'll go. Before I met you, I decided that you were mine. A few years ago when you first met Al, she would always talk about you and the things you guys would do together. The way she described you to me was the epitome of my dream man. Kind, goofy, stern. You sounded too good to be true. But then she showed me the picture ya'll took at Pride where she made you wear that godawful rainbow hat and yet you were smiling huge in the photo.

Your fiery red hair peeking out from the hat was charming. And oh god, your body. You had that tight shirt on forming to your skinny yet somehow strong build." she shook her head from side to side.

"Al told me her plan of asking you to be her fake boyfriend to avoid the questions about her sexuality or her romantic interests and I just knew I had to come to the reunion. I was going to skip it, but I came for you, because you were mine. I did have a chance to meet you last year when Andre visited but I was scared. Would you like me? Would you find me attractive? No one ever finds me attractive once they see Lanna so, I chickened out, but at the reunion, I made up my mind that I was gonna have you.

You walked through that door looking tired from the plane ride but my heart was in my throat. You were so much more beautiful in person." her palm caressed my cheek.

She sighed wistfully, "And then you spent that night with me looking at the stars." she laughed, shaking her head, "You never even saw me coming. Poor thing, I had you in my sights and claimed you without your knowledge. Now, quite frankly, I'm addicted. But don't you worry, if you don't want me, it's ok. I'm a big girl."

How do you follow that? Usually I would be weirded out but the fact that she actively pursued me, was a major turn on. She knew what she wanted and she wanted me. My eyes traveled down her body, blood engorging my shaft. She wasn't ready just yet. I needed to calm my hormones before I mauled her.

"I...I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say a thing if you don't want to. I just wanted to get that off my chest." she cuddle against me.

Now that she's not looking in my eyes, I gain a little confidence.

"Three years ago, I met Veronica. Everything started out fine, we agreed to a no strings attached relationship. We went steady for a year but her feelings started to form into more than just friends. And I guess mine were too, but not to the extent that hers were. She would keep pushing me to admit my feelings for her. I was annoyed that it was an every day occurrence. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was every single day.

I would get text messages, phone calls and when we were together she would nag me. I couldn't even have sex with her anymore."

I took in a deep breath, "She told me she couldn't be with me anymore and for some reason, that is when my feelings for her manifested. I liked her a lot. I'm not sure I loved her but I did enjoy our time together. We never fought unless it was about the relationship dynamics, the sex was good, and we had everything in common.

Then she met some guy who proposed to her and they invited me to their wedding. I couldn't handle the rejection. The relationship was fine but she had to go and ruin it. We set out a specific set of rules and she reneged on our deal. Maybe later on down the line I would have been ready for her but she never gave me the chance to come to that conclusion. She pushed way too hard too fast. But when she left me, I felt abandoned. I also felt lied to. I don't know, it's stupid." I ended on a long exhale.